Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Previous Ridge Thread

Holy crap -- was that Patrick or was that Ridge on my (OK, Christy's) TV screen today? The brutally cold, gray, gloomy January day this is just got a shot of warmth, light, and ruggedly handsomeness.

But really, Ridge, as wonderful as it was to see you this year, and it was -- could you please just knock off with the bringing home of annoying, unnecessary Brooke relatives? I can take Steffy. I can't really take Hope, but OK. BUT BOTH OF THEIR PAMPERED, PRIVELEGED ASSES VYING TO HOG ALL THE AIRTIME FROM NOW ON?! FUCK NO!!!! (Sorry for the caps.)

But it is about time Ridge learns his daughter is pregnant -- and who the father is. Just too bad Ridge won't feel all the schadenfreude he should be able to with Bill because of Steffy.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

It was good to see Ridge but I just want to scream at the thought of him involved in anything to do with Hope. Gawd, no. Not another woman for Liam to waffle over. Just kill me now. Why is there such a surplus of suitable women for Liam while Ridge is stuck doing nothing but coming up with nice surprises for Brooke??

And for that matter why the hell hasn’t Steffy turned to Ridge for comfort? Will he be the last to know that she’s even pregnant???

Oh,I thought I was watching an episode of Friends with Katie/Whyatt.  I mean their convo was veering to the point where kept expecting Katie to say but they don’t know that we know that they know and for him to say I couldn’t even if I wanted to.  Only as soon as Whyatt finds out Katie knew Steffy had sex with Bill and Hope is back, their lackluster relation should be kaput and it’ll be endless Liam/Hope/Whyatt reruns only not funny.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
My comments about today's episode are...RIDGE IS BACK!RIDGE IS BACK!RIDGE

IS BACK! RIDGE IS BACK and lookin mighty FINE indeed!

Kathy,you lost me on that wonderful word..schade,what you may call it.. after

looking it up, ITA B&B should allow Ridge to experience it, to his heart's

content regarding Billy boy!LOL

TK is the best , Better than the REST!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Ridge is a loving father,I can't understand why Steffy doesn't seek his comfort.It's

because she thinks he will react as she did about CaRIDGE. It's sad she doesn't

confide in her wonderful dad , he's so compassionate and understanding 

and yet she shuts him out, HER LOSS!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
The peek a boo game of who was at a Steffy's door was so frustrating! The one man

I wanted there with her was Ridge! The dad who walked her down the aisle on her

happiest day holding her hand in his and now his loving hands would

embrace her face,wipe away her tears and tell her,things will get better. Why isn't

B&B writing a sweet,heart felt,emotionally packed scene between daughter and

dad...Y???????????????

------------------------------------------
TK is the best , Better than the REST!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Why do I suspect that Ridge will be the last to know about Steffy and her problems?  I doubt he knows that she's pregnant, let alone that Liam has left her.  And no doubt, he'll be catching hell anyway for bringing Hope back into the mix, because she's obviously all about Liam (why all these women want him astounds me).  And then there's the issue of Steffy sleeping with Bill, Ridge's sworn enemy.  It's just a hot mess.  And we can add the whiney boys, Rick and Thorne, on their campaign to get rid of Ridge.  Just heap it on.  Blech.  I want Ridge to come out on top for a change.  He's been kicked around too much for too long. 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
As today's episode progressed I was only anticipated that any moment someone

would tap on Billy boy's shoulder and he would turn around and Ridge's fist would

knock him down!

-----------------------------------------
TK is the best,better than the REST!!

safe travels!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
No Ridge sighting today, so in honor of Martin Luther King Day, I thought I'd post this video... in my imagination, Ridge listened to this song today, too.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 

Ridge should always wear that black T shirt. He should start a line of Forrester men’s T-shirts. Ridge was the epitome of romance today – he was generous, understanding and compassionate with Brooke in a way I’ve never seen her be with him. Every time Ridge is allowed to be happy it feels like a set up and he's about to be ambushed.

Prick and Little Ricky tattling to Daddy about Ridge as if Brooke is some total innocent and Quinn isn’t a homicidal maniac nobody in the family wanted Eric to marry is one of the lamest scenes ever. It was impossible not to picture them sitting in high chairs, they were so childish. And Eric didn’t exactly offer a ringing defense of Ridge to his colluding offspring. I also can’t believe anybody the Forrester family would have the unmitigated gall to complain about any other family member’s work attendance when they all seem to go in only if they feel like it.

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
The 'epitome of romance', for sure.  Breakfast in bed, compassion for how she might be feeling about the annulment, down on one knee proposal......she doesn't deserve him!  
I tried to enjoy every second of happy Ridge today because I'm sure it won't be long until he's ducking arrows!  If only his happiness could drag on as long as Liam's sad face...[rolleyes]

On a shallow note....
Ridge:  "I need you in bed."
Me:   [thud][thud][thud][thud][thud][thud]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Ditto Anne & Christy!  TK rocked the black tshirt - love!  He was so playful & sweet & utterly romantic - SWOON!  [thud][thud][thud][thud][dream] What a way to treat us to Ridge's return!  Just too bad the anvil is going drop.  But I enjoyed the moment.  TK does so much with so little & makes us all envious of Brooke.  There's something about his bare feet also.  Sorry - shallow end today.  As for tweedle dee & tweedle dum - well they looked like Cinderella's ugly step-sisters to me - sitting there plotting against the magnificent one.  Hubby summed up nuThorne - aside from resembling a weasel now he notes that he resembles Marv the wet bandit in Home Alone - believe his name is Daniel Stern.  They were pathetic!  Not a good look for the brothers grim.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Just when I thought I couldn't love Ridge more...he does that..be the god of

romance! Ridge bringing it to bed... and breakfast too...FANTASTICO!

I know his bliss will be short lived...I predict he will be justly enraged with PIG and

Brooke won't approve of him issuing PIG a knuckle sandwich and that will be the

end of bRIDGE this time around.I say this because she mentioned to Ridge her

marriage to PIG ended because of violence. 

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I didn't get to watch all of it.   I hope that was a new nightie and not one she has modeled for one of her many men.  I'm just waiting for Brooke to stab him in the back again.  I knew whose side the old goat would be on. [explode]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 

Another day, another feeling that Ridge’s official engagement with Brooke is at the mercy of events. Like it becoming all about Steffy and Bill, not Ridge. It’s already started out that way what with Brooke being the one to make the announcement to Steffy and enough foreshadowing to need high beams. It just feels as if there soon will be some pieces to be picked up and Thorne will be heading the team. Oh well, at least Ridge and Brooke have gotten some sweet scenes out of it. But color me pessimistic.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Can anybody think of any other reason for Ivy to have had her hair cut and colored so much like Brooke's than Ridge getting caught innocently mistaking her for Brooke by one of the Mean Boys (Thorne/Rick) and being publicly accused of coming on to his non-bio-cousin?

Anyway, I thought it was just ludicrous that Thorne's absence from the engagement announcement today was what stood out to Eric -- not Ridge's happiness.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I hate to sound like a pessimist but I agree with you, Christy, that Ridge is not going to make it to the alter. I have mixed feelings about that. I want him to have what makes him happy, but I've always seen Brooke as the flightiest and  most unreliable person in the whole bunch, so she's no prize.. I guess the truth  is that  I  am the REALLY selfish one, because all I really care about is seeing lots and lots of Thorsten doing his stuff, be it extreme sorrow OR extreme happiness. He's so great at both (and everything in between!).
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I hate this build up! B&B having Ridge again say he doesn't care who PIG is with

as long as it's not Logan.I hope he will say rather loudly to his daughter when he

finds out what she did...REALLY, of all people it had to be BILL,the scum of the

earth  who btw happens to be your husband's father!

This story line is taking a descent to decadency ,how can that revolting PIG even

consider being a family with his grandchild's mother????!!!

MOST importantly....RIDGE is GORGEOUS,smiling..I am cherishing these wonderful

moments because as usual,he will be in struggles soon!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Blonde is NOT her at all,Ivy looks ridiculous! If Ridge does innocently mistaken

her for Brooke...Brooke mistaken Liam for whoever way back when and made out

with him!

I'm sure she would give Ridge a pass to the chagrin of the REAL sons of

Eric,those two,take every opportunity to bring up their lineage.They can't

compete with Ridge on any level ,he is OUTSTANDING  on every count so they cry

to daddy,we're your blood...they are PATHETIC!

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 

I agree. The blonde look on Ivy is horrible.

Brad Bell better not concoct some half assed story about Ridge mistaking Ivy for Brooke and being “caught” in a “compromising” situation by the two cry BABIES. That is just beneath TK/Ridge and I would like to think that TK has some creative license/say about his character and story lines.

Note to Brad Bell: Why don't you reach out to Alicia Minshew. She lives on the East Coast and could fly in with TK and the two of them as a couple could really ignite passion, love, commitment and breathtaking stories on B&B.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
After the gut wrenching news that Tommy boy got Caroline pregnant...I think Ridge will take the news of

Steffy and Billy boy with a grain of salt...I hope,for Ridge's sake! The fact of the matter is, Steffy wanted PIG!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Bravo, TK, for putting Ridge through the entire gamut of emotions yesterday! [clap]

From pure elation when he learned of Steffy's pregnancy, to the angst he felt as a parent, not being able to fix her problems, to the seething rage when he learned that it was Bill who is responsible for her pain.  I was exhausted for you! 

So looking forward to watching Ridge get his pound of flesh!  (Hopefully!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
I would love to see Ridge knocking on Bill's office door and waits till he opens it and punches his lights out!

Steffy will probably give Bill a heads up. She is crying because she doesn't regret being with Bill! 

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
TK was amazing yest!  His eyes destroyed me!!  He does not have to utter a sound but so many emotions were present in his expression/eyes.  IDK how he does it!  I was right there in the moment with him completely gripped by the revelation & it was as if I was hearing this news at the same time!  He has such gifts!  [bravo]   TK always delivers!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 
As I watched those final scenes I was reminded of the crushing angst that Ridge felt when he found out that Thomas was the one who took advantage of Caroline in her similarly distressed state. He must have been reliving those moments, which surely added to his angry, dark and icy stare into the future, via those past, cruel memories. The eyes certainly said it all.
Watch out Bill.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Let's count all the reasons Ridge has ...to smash Bill's face in!

Dumping Ridge in the Persian gulf!Dumping Ridge in the Persian gulf!Dumping Ridge in the Persian gulf!Dumping Ridge in the Persian gulf!Dumping Ridge in the Persian gulf!Dumping Ridge in the Persian gulf!Dumping Ridge in the Persian gulf!

...and the other countless conspiracies!

Too bad Ridge doesn't wear a pinkie ring...that would cause some real damage!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Ridge wasn't detoured from his mission of " total scumbag annihilation "with the

Steffy reveal that" Bill loves me" crap! If anything that infuriated Ridge more,his

daughter is having marital problems and Bill adds confusion to the chaos!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #27 

Today just hurt. I want Ridge to beat the tar out of Bill who so has had it coming for years. I don’t want Ridge to lose his relationship with Steffy. Once again Ridge is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t…damned to either accept that his daughter has a thing for Bill & vice versa, or else damned to piss off Steff for beating up Bill because of it.

So I don’t understand how Ridge can ever process this shock. I know I’d feel betrayed if I were him. But Steffy already betrayed Ridge months ago when she had the gall to tell Ridge that Bill – the man who tried to kill him – had a “good side.” So I have no problem believing she would have consensual sex with Bill, but I also agree with Ridge that Bill did take advantage of her because she was an emotional mess.  Now Bill sees her as the “love of his life,” but if he truly loved her he wouldn’t have come between her and Liam. Bill only loves himself and Steffy is a fool to defend him to Ridge.

Just last week, Ridge tried to make nice with Bill in gratitude for his relationship with Brooke finally getting back on track. Today, I thought Brooke’s grilling of Bill over Liam and Steffy’s breakup was so incongruous – I mean, what’s it to her? And why wouldn’t she just wait until after Ridge talked to Steffy to find out what was going on? This just made it look as if she wanted an excuse to see Bill, and whose side will she be on after tomorrow?

But getting back to Ridge and Steffy, they are at a total impasse, and it hurts to see. But I feel it was inevitable. Steffy already put Bill over her husband beginning months ago, so it’s not exactly a stretch to see her putting him over her father. I just feel that no matter what happens, Ridge will end up paying the biggest price.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Today just hurt. I want Ridge to beat the tar out of Bill who so has had it coming for years. I don’t want Ridge to lose his relationship with Steffy. Once again Ridge is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t…damned to either accept that his daughter has a thing for Bill & vice versa, or else damned to piss off Steff for beating up Bill because of it. 
.............................................................................................

I just feel that no matter what happens, Ridge will end up paying the biggest price.

Doesn't he always pay?  The writing for Ridge is horrendous.  It's like Ridge is continually being chased up a tree and having rocks thrown at him.  No matter what, he's always the bad guy; it's always "Ridge's fault".  It's so frustrating, that if it weren't for the magnificent TK, I would never be watching this dreck with "heros" like Liam and the "irresistible" Brooke.  Just ugh!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Too bad Ridge can't access the footage of that night as we can because if he could,  

it would be abundantly clear that Steffy wanted Bill as much as Bill wanted her!

This daughter has feelings for the man who almost killed her father! Ridge suffered

severe trauma and subsequently nearly lost his identity and career. 

All of Bill's baby mamas wanted to raise the  children away from him and Steffy

sees a good side in that scumbag,REALLY!!!

That is the worst of it, she wants Bill...she is STUPID!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
IA with you Katbert & Christy - all of that is true.  Aside from that though we had a marvelous, Emmy reel performance from TK today & he moved me to tears - his voice halting & near tears was so real & haunting.  Once again TK has treated us to his special gifts & taken us along on the journey so I'm just going to enjoy that for now.  I think some of the treatment is always going to be around - it seems his lot to be up a tree dodging stones & villagers with pitchforks.  But TK is masterful & I always know whatever he brings will be the very best & rock me to the core.  Those of you who remember, it was great seeing dark, scary & lethal come out today!  Can't wait for the beatdown - just wish I could hold $Bill for Ridge!  

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Ridge is about to go all Zach Slater on Bill...I can hardly wait!
TK is the best on the B&B and in my humble opinion the only reason that show is still on the air!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
As Ridge marched out the door , I was thinking maybe Steffy was having a

nightmare and finally she was going to wake up and thankfully realized she did the

right thing after all and had thrown Bill OUT of the guest house before they fell in

each others arms(btw.. I didn't see any obstacles on the floor for them to trip,but

anyway,lol)

All that concerns me is Ridge's tears,riveting and heart wrenching,Steffy's

not so much! 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Every time Bill opened his mouth he got deeper in shit...Liam blackmailed him

ONLY because he wouldn't resign! Ridge should have him arrested on arson

charges...how much can be shoved under the carpet in the name of a united

family front???!!! 

Bill has sex with Ridge's daughter and somehow it's Ridge's responsibility to help

him get Liam back! 

Word to the unwise"Idiot Bill,instead of getting your jollies that time,why didn't

YOU do just that?

Ridge's one packed punch was so satisfying! It was for the fall off the

helicopter,being beaten up because of a few stolen kisses with Caroline...are you

listening Bill???...KISSES!... and now this...this guy is a menace to society!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 

[bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing]

Watching Ridge’s rage was such visceral experience I actually had to decompress after watching the show! His wrath almost had a life of its own. I think I gasped a time or two. Nobody does these scenes like TK. One more for the emmy reel!

Once again though I got the disturbing feeling that while Ridge owed Bill way more than one punch, he won’t even get the satisfaction that that one punch will really hurt Bill other than physically, because the daughter he loves and wants to protect so much wanted to have sex with the man who tried to kill her father. I don’t think Ridge can face that ghastly fact -- who could?!

That isn’t to say I don’t think Bill took advantage of her mental state, because I do. And it was laughably hypocritical for him to piously claim he wants to work with Ridge to reunite Liam and Steffy for the sake of "our grandchild." I’m so afraid Steffy is going to side with Bill. And Ridge won’t have any place to put his rage.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
[bravo] TK!  Another masterpiece!  I'm always swept away by your magnificent portrayal - that one will stay with me a long time.  I was exhausted emotionally when it was over.  Thanks again for your gifts & taking me on this journey.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
We, as parents are taking this emotional roller coaster Odyssey with Ridge and no

one can depict those heart breaking ,stressful situations like Thorsten can![gold_cup]

Ridge was elated to hear that his daughter who had fertility issues was pregnant

again and as he was processing the great news and thrilled for her..he was

blindsided with the shocking revelation that Liam left because she was unfaithful!

He is a better parent than I because at that point,I would have said that I needed

a moment to wrap my head around the idea that she had SEX with some guy 

because her husband JUST KISSED another woman!As a CEO she doesn't see the

disproportion in that equation! LOL

The final blow...a kick in the stomach would have been less painful than the fact

of all people to have sex with, it had to be Bill...the man who almost killed him!! I

would have taken it personally,he almost killed her dad and never owned up to it

and even suggested that Ridge was losing his mind when he starting getting

flashbacks by recognizing the Spencer logo at the time of his traumatic dive into

the ocean! 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Brooke was kinda jealous that Bill has feelings for Steffy! I don't think Ridge would

have understood her tears...Ridge needs a different woman in his life! 

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Anybody else sick of nuHope yet?? [rolleyes]  Who the hell is she to demand to know from Ridge ''what Steffy did''?!?!?!?!  Go back to Milan, Hope!!  

I thought it was kind of rich that Brooke was laying into $Bill (even though he deserved it and so much more!) about sleeping with his daughter-in-law......didn't Brooke sleep with her son-in-law back in the day???  Hello, Pot!  Meet Kettle!!

And what the hell was $Bill wearing today.....it looked like a cross between a chenille bedspread and a sweet dotted swiss blouse!  

Loved how Ridge was able to keep his cool when Hope was demanding answers, knowing how tortured he is about this whole thing.  It's clearly eating him up inside, yet he shut her down with so much class!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 
Anne, I was rolling my eyes so hard at Brooke, with her record, scolding Asshole that I'm surprised they didn't roll out of my head. But there was no real reason for her to pay him a visit whatsoever so it just seemed like her motive was jealousy.

Likewise there was no reason whatsoever for Hope to intrude on Ridge to pump him for info. Claiming she was worried about Steffy was ludicrous. I loved the deft way Ridge treated her and ushered her out.

But gawd help me, I'm soooo sick and tired of the endless recycling and musical relationship chairs on this show that as I watched Ridge and Hope together, a thought came to me unbidden that I dare not utter. Let's just say I thought of an original way to blow things sky high that I'd find really enjoyable to watch <g>.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #40 
I watched today's clip because I couldn't wait to get home to see today's episode.  OMG could Hope be more annoying?  That fake concern of hers about helping to save Liam and Steffy's marriage.  All that harpy wants is to find out What Steffy Did so she can go help herself to Liam while he's grieving.  I loved the way Ridge handled her.  I suspect he's already regretting bringing her back from Milan.  And I also suspect Hope's next stop will be to see what her Mommy knows.  Sure Brooke swore to Steffy she wouldn't say anything.  Like that's to be believed.  I'd like to see Ridge free of all the Logans permanently: Brooke, Hope, Katie, Little Ricky.  They're nothing but PITAs.  Bring on a new woman for Ridge; one who hasn't been handled by every man in town.  I expect that when this whole thing shakes out with Steffy/Liam/Bill that it will somehow be "All Ridge's Fault".  Isn't everything?  [sigh]
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Genie Francis will be free of GH soon - I'd love to see B&B bring her on as a new woman for Ridge.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
We have come to expect that romances in soap opera world are short but

Brooke's back and forth from Ridge to Bill is RIDICULOUS! I see another round with

Bill in the horizon and the Ridge that returned from Paris that wonderful day back in

2013 had proclaimed that he had had enough of the drama that being with Brooke

caused! 

Ridge has to put his foot down and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Well, it should be an other condition: Liam should stop with infidelities. He has been horrible with Steffy for years, Bill is a criminal but it someway he always adore Steffy, more than Liam ever did. I have no simpathy for character like Liam, Hope or Eric: they can do what they wants and still are considered like some sort of saints

I'm afraid Ridge is stuck with Brooke for time being, I hope he will not became a passive man with no strenght, voice, will but a Brooke's and Hope's puppet like he was between 2008-2013

Quote:
Genie Francis will be free of GH soon - I'd love to see B&B bring her on as a new woman for Ridge.

Ugh no please, she looks like his mother

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Today was a 'lots of minutes of Ridge day.'
Excellent.
I enjoyed how he spoke logically and reasonably to Liam, adult to adult, and then went on to show Brooke how hurt, angry and vulnerable he was feeling. They were very relaxed and in sync today with each other, acknowledging their past together, and their current happiness. 
I am enjoying their scenes while they last.

I also liked the nod to the lyrics of a Leonard Cohen song as he was leaving Liam's room:

"There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."

A fine observation.

Have a great week everyone.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Thanks Bookworm for that information.  I liked what Ridge said to Liam and knowing (now) that it's from a Leonard Cohen song makes it even better.  I wonder what's prompting Brooke to want to marry Ridge right away.  Is she stinging from Bill's rapid rejection and this is her bandaid?  I wish Ridge had someone other than Brooke and by extension her ridiculous daughter.  Somehow, I don't think the wedding will take place.  Or if it does, it won't last any longer than the rest.  Why don't they just cohabitate?  It would save on another annulment/divorce.  I think Brooke just likes weddings.
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #46 

While I enjoyed the scenes between Ridge and Brooke and the fact that she showed some care and concern towards how Ridge was feeling, I was bothered by how quickly it became about Brooke and her anger towards Bill and then how she did not want to wait to get married. That skank always needs to be the centre of attention. Instead of focusing on Ridge and helping him try to reunite Steffy and Liam, she wants to put on a white dress and walk down the aisle for the millionth time.

I agree with Katbert that they should just live together. Also, it was very kind of Ridge to offer his Venice loft to Liam as a place to stay but Ridge, you should keep it for yourself because unfortunately it is only a matter of time before you are blamed for something, anything, everything and wind up alone and heartbroken again. You will need a place to stay.

Brad Bell should watch the Zendall love story, maybe, just maybe he could learn something and finally give Ridge a woman just for him that is worthy of him and his incredible love, passion, caring and commitment…are you reading this Mr. Bell?

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #47 
How many marriages have survived long term, that have begun in that house, in that room, and in front of that fireplace?
The harbinger of doom.........

😕😕😕

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #48 
I knew that was what Quinn would suggest.   Spring for a new set.   [rolleyes]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Since Quinn is taking care of the details maybe the ceremony will take place on the

beautiful terrace! It has a breathtaking view of the city and  a perfect setting for our

Ridge to hear his love commit to him forever or until Mr.Bell decides it's over!

What matters is Ridge is happy and as he says,let's enjoy the moment!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #50 

My brain just can’t seem to wrap itself around what’s going on with Ridge, it almost seems as if there’s too much going on all at once. I mean it’s downright disorienting how many ups and downs and fights and olive branches he’s undergone and offered in the past few days. It’s intense and watching TK playing it all with such pitch perfectness has been so enjoyable to watch. It’s just that so many backstabbers affecting to be happy for Ridge makes me nervous.

OMG, loved the “Orwellian” big brother reference. But that’s the last thing Ridge is and the fact that he made that allusion just throws it into relief that he isn’t, but I can’t say the same for his little brothers.

Anyway, I don’t want Ridge and Brooke’s portrait in Eric’s house unless it’s removed as soon as the ceremony is over, but I think the whole portrait thing is so Dark Shadows-ish. I also think the wedding shouldn’t just not take place in Eric’s house but that Ridge and Brooke need a whole new house to go back to after the wedding because Brooke’s house is just too full of the past.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.