Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
New year, new month, new day... new thread!
Let's fill 'er up.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
2016 ended with a bang, and 2017 is starting off with another Quinn meltdown over Ridge! So Ridge didn't tell Brooke about Quinn in the steam room...but she didn't tell him about her visit(s) from Bill, either, did she? But I'd be surprised if that would ever be used against her while it's getting more and more intense waiting for the other shoe to drop (so to speak..) with Ridge and Quinn. Whatever it takes indeed! She can't even think of him without coming totally unglued now. But I'm surprised she was so discombobulated she just left her phone out in front of Eric. Accidentally on purpose? I'd love to see his reaction, though.

And hypocrites don't come much bigger than Eric...after months of sulking because his family didn't accept his marriage to Quinn, he won't accept who Steffy wants to be with. Geez. But it's kinda comical how the waffler is getting a taste of his own medicine.

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Loving Quinn's reactions to Ridge.  Can't keep her mind off of him can she?  lol   Who wouldn't be that way though?!?

Eric is a hypocrite, plain and simple.

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylVanover
Loving Quinn's reactions to Ridge.  Can't keep her mind off of him can she?  lol   Who wouldn't be that way though?!?

Eric is a hypocrite, plain and simple.

Yeah, who could blame her? Oh my, her obsession is deepening...I wonder when she'll fantasize about herself and Ridge together in one of those framed photos...and I don't think she'd have any problem being brought to her knees. Just the opposite!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
This storyline is sorta/kinda the one I wondered if they would go with... i.e. Ridge manipulating Quinn into a compromising situation for Eric to witness in order to jettison her from FC. If they went there, I knew the saving grace would be that TK would absolutely hit it out of the park -- and boy, is he ever! It's really entertaining to watch Ridge so effortlessly and subtly turn up the heat on Quinn, and some of those metaphors... whoa! But my favorite was Ridge's Your jewelry is like water running down her neck. That was pure poetry recited in TK's incredible fashion. (No pun intended.) The downside of course is that Ridge is unleashing his breathtaking powers on Quinn the last person in the universe who deserves to receive any benefit from them, feigned or not. But the upside makes it worth it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Ridge took her hand and asked her to feel the fabric of the dress...his touch was

overwhelming ...we could almost hear Quinn panting!

I wish Ridge would do his tantalizing move...the one when he goes in for a kiss and

then doesn't kiss and retreats...Quinn would scream...KISS ME and I will do anything

you ask!

Thorsten is the best...Better then the REST!!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
When Katie walked in, boy she jumped all over that shit didn't she?  She knew something was going on and Ridge let her think there was, lol.  Yes, Quinn is going to lose it soon, lol.  Great acting as always, he'd better get an Emmy this year!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
This storyline is enthralling!

Ridge in love with his Logan and entrapping,seductively his manipulating ,tramp of a

stepmother ...the writers got it right...130  pm can't arrive fast enough!

TK captivates the scenes...there is no love scene on tv  except when Ridge is in it...

more sensual, breathtaking and HOTT than the ice pack on the ankle, Ridge's

hands around Quinn's ankle...exhilarating! Only TK can make a steam room sizzle

with just his presence...imagine if there would be kissing!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
I thought Quinn was gonna fantasize she was with Ridge instead of Eric at the end of the show today.

Quinn's crazy is really starting to rub off on Eric - next thing you know he'll have Steffy kidnapped to force her to be with Wyatt.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Ivy is finally useful...outraged at Quinn's decision not to cover up when Ridge

appeared!

Ivy should inform dear, uncle Eric of his wife's disgusting behaviour! 

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Today's scenes with Eric and Ridge were wonderful!!  Ridge is pleading with the old coot because deep down he does not want to be the one to expose Quinn as the evil manipulator that she is...  I thought the writers did a great job and the acting was superb!!  [clap]
PLEASE can we have more scenes like that and less of the Liam, Steffy, Wyatt nonsense that repeats itself over and over...
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Amen, zenderella -- the scenes between Ridge and Eric today were just gripping! First of all, I really liked that the storyline actually took the time to have Ridge make one more effort to plead with Eric to see reason about his BSC wife before he lowers the boom on Quinn. Their dialogue was so genuine and deep (don't need to guess why!).

This was one of Ridge's lines that sent chills down my spine: I'm telling you that woman you married has no conscience, has no loyalty, and has no soul. It's only a matter of time before she betrays you. Buy you stay with her and she gets her hooks in you... when she rips them out it's going to tear you open. Talk about visceral!

It was so heartbreaking when Ridge said, This woman is going to be the downfall of this family and this company. The naked truth is that someone's going to have to be sacrificed to stop her. You want that to be me.

And Ridge's pain and anger at being aced out of his father's life in favor of a nobody snake like Quinn: You've been in love with this woman for five minutes. I have loved you my whole life, and you can't listen to me?

Everything Ridge said to Eric today was delivered so compellingly by TK (and John McCook was a great match for him, too -- but it was hard for me to pay attention to anyone but TK) that I could keep going. The dialogue and the acting reminded me of watching a play by somebody like Tennessee Williams.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I also truly loved the scene between Ridge and his father, superb acting from Thorsten and John, looking forward to more of those .....

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
TK had me at every word...gripping! Ridge is saddened that his father wants proof..it

only proves how much Quinn's tentacles have sucked up Eric's mind! I certainly hope

Eric will have the same reaction that Ivy did about Quinn's inaction to cover her 

nakedness ! 

Eric will need TLC after the big reveal...maybe from his lovely next door neighbor.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
What a great Ridge day! His scenes with Eric are always my favorites, even when Eric is acting like a recalcitrant child. Once again it felt as if Ridge were the patient father trying to make his stubborn son see reason...trying to soften the blow he sees coming in advance. When Ridge pointed out that he had loved Eric all his life (and for the past 3 years I've been watching the show, anyway, I've never not felt the love coming from Ridge towards Eric, a love that Eric has frequently not seemed to appreciate, much less return) while Eric had been with Quinn for 5 minutes, Eric's kneejerk dismissiveness just summed up their whole relationship to me. But Ridge is still willing to be the sacrifice to finally bring Eric to his senses...but will it?

The real irony is that when female characters start showing interest in Ridge or even treat him with respect, I tend to start becoming more kindly disposed towards them...but here's Quinn who's having one Ridge flashback after another, day after day, and she still disgusts me as much as she always has. Not because I give a shit whether she cheats on Eric or not, but there is just nothing that could make her tolerable for me since I find her irredeemable...the show went too far with her and just makes things worse by glossing over all her crimes that she never has to pay for.

Anyway, I can't wait for Ridge/Eric scenes after Ridge shows Eric the naked truth!

P.S. The Whyatt scenes - WTF, what century is this again?? I'm surprised Steffy wasn't still wearing her hair in a ponytail so she could take it down when she took off the glasses.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Well Thorsten I hope you include today's scenes in your Emmy reel because this should do it!  WOW!  I got goosebumps watching these 2 go at it - Thorsten was beyond magnificent!  Bravo!!  [bravo]  TK put on a clinic!  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I am always in awe of Thorsten's performances.  The  scene with Eric was breathtaking and heartbreaking all at the same time, breathtaking because it was an Emmy winning performance and heartbreaking because of that.  Ridge loves his father so much and I hate seeing that he feels like he has to be the one to bring Quinn down, but who else will do it?  No one.

Thorsten is the most amazing actor I've ever seen.  To me, he's the modern-day version of Sean Connery only better and hotter!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 
Some of today's show kind of reminded me of The Devil and Daniel Webster (except Steffy doesn't need anything from any devil-- she already has success, wealth, fame, and love -- but there were Eric, Quinn, and Wyatt, pressuring her to sell her soul to them for even more) and a more generic horror movie. Behind their friendly masks the two ghouls and their first willing victim are trying to lure the naive young innocent into their chamber of horrors. The trap door is almost beneath her feet while the two learned, rational scientists (Ridge and Liam) are desperately working against time to break the curse before Steffy goes under.

Ridge knows that his plans to rout Quinn are liable to backfire one way or another, but they're all he's got, and Liam  (well... who cares about him! LOL, I sure don't) is too busy having misty moisty flashbacks to be of much use. So it's really all on Ridge to save everyone and the company from Quinn. Although the sober Ridge/Liam scenes took a back seat to all the brand-name perfume brandishing (do you think they used brand enough?),  the two sets of characters made for a vivid contrast -- two normal people vs. two creeps with their two pawns.

Ugh, and that portrait unveiling --  and if she snaps out of it in time, I could picture Eric locking up Steffy and until she accepts Wyatt back, replacing her with that too life-like portrait... propping it up at the executive office conference table, sitting it at the dinner table...Eric, Wyatt, and Quinn all treating that portrait like the real thing and daring anyone else to call them on it until Steffy comes around. They are that delusional and arrogant.

But I must admit I had some flashbacks of my own today -- twice, when Ridge looked at Liam, time melted away and I saw Patrick Thornhart again.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Ridge is conflicted about telling Eric...Eric doesn't deserve Ridge's

compassion...Ridge is the best person in the room!

Quinn needs to be exposed... she is brazen and shameless...having a conversation, 

naked without blinkin an eyelash...she is cold blooded and calculating...and the

very next day.. after sleeping with the husband she claims to love... continues the 

inappropriateness by asking Ridge to rate her bode..she is filth and deserves to be

treated as such...thrown off the hill!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Why Ridge is keeping wanting save this .... man? (I mean I didn't use the word father because clearly Eric isn't feeling like Ridge's father anymore from many years. The proof is the resentiment while he forgave his preciuos cheating Brooke decades ego, the proof is the way he let Rick and Brooke call him the Marone bastard in more the one occasion in the past. The proof is the anger he reserves only for him)

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #21 
My dad doesn't stay mad for long...except with me.

That line made me sad...because it's so true. And I've been thinking lately that Ridge has been acting more like Liam's father than Bill ever has.

I loved Ridge's disdain of "celebrating vanity." I thought it was really creepy - Twilight Zone episode worthy - the way they surrounded Steffy and tried to pimp her out to Whyatt using perfume, her portrait, and money. Not that I give a hoot who she ends up with, but that just made my flesh crawl.

Did anyone else have a Star Wars flashback when Ridge said I am your father? Anyway, I love Ridge eating scenes...nice to see him getting to enjoy something.

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Kathy/Christy,

Happy Belated New Year!
Thank you for all your hard work with posting the clips on a daily basis.
The January 5th, 2017 clip can't be viewed or saved.
Thanks!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Is Brooke for real..."you don't have time for me" ...Ridge is the only one who is doing

anything about Quinn...he needs Brooke more than ever...and she bails on him!

Everyday Ridge is trying to be a step ahead of Quinn...it is exhausting and he could

use a massage from Brooke but no... she's off...probably told PIG where she's

going and he won't be far behind!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Wyatt...gets on my last nerve! You blew your chance with Steffy...your mother put

her agenda before your marriage and all you did was whimper ''but she's

mother"...less whining and more action, dumbo! Your compassion is misplaced!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma
Kathy/Christy,

Happy Belated New Year!
Thank you for all your hard work with posting the clips on a daily basis.
The January 5th, 2017 clip can't be viewed or saved.
Thanks!

Paloma - try it now.

Some of the others might not work anymore -- thanks to a server "upgrade" that affected only some files and nobody seems to know why -- and we'll replace them as soon as we can.

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Ridge is conflicted about telling Eric...Eric doesn't deserve Ridge's

compassion...Ridge is the best person in the room!

Quinn needs to be exposed... she is brazen and shameless...having a conversation, 

naked without blinkin an eyelash...she is cold blooded and calculating...and the

very next day.. after sleeping with the husband she claims to love... continues the 

inappropriateness by asking Ridge to rate her bode..she is filth and deserves to be

treated as such...thrown off the hill!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Like they said on Friends, push her down the stairs.   LOL.

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Is Brooke for real..."you don't have time for me" ...Ridge is the only one who is doing

anything about Quinn...he needs Brooke more than ever...and she bails on him!

Everyday Ridge is trying to be a step ahead of Quinn...it is exhausting and he could

use a massage from Brooke but no... she's off...probably told PIG where she's

going and he won't be far behind!

She will probably catch him trying to get rid of Quinn and she can run back to Bill.   Yuck.
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Paloma - try it now.

Some of the others might not work anymore -- thanks to a server "upgrade" that affected only some files and nobody seems to know why -- and we'll replace them as soon as we can.

Perfect. Thank you Christy!
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 
"I'm a lover, not a fighter."  [thud][thud]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
The Bridge scenes had kind of a bittersweet vibe to me that added a poignance which paradoxically made me enjoy them more. And it almost felt as if they were saying goodbye to each other in more than one way since Ridge is preparing to sacrifice himself to get rid of Quinn. Brooke's sudden plan to visit Hope conveniently gets her out of the way....

Dang, where was the Ridge flashback they always show when Quinn thinks of Ridge? I missed it [frown]

I loved that Ridge called her Cruella.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
"what a lover you are" ....you can say that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridge making love, brings sunshine to a gloomy January day!

The day Ridge was starting his seduction plan ...he told Quinn in front of Liam that

he takes care of a woman from her feet up...Liam obviously didn't forget !

Hey, Liam get your own moves!LOL

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
 Thorsten is the Best...better than the REST!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
"I'm a lover, not a fighter."  [thud][thud]

"...Quinn does things to me that no one else ever has."

As riveting as the hidden fire intensity of the recent Ridge/Quinn scenes has been lately,  the out-in-the-open warmth and connection between Ridge and Brooke should have come as a relief -- and it did -- no one does a love scene like TK!

But the issue of Quinn was never far away, and in light of Ridge's openness with Brook about how Quinn gets to him, I don't really know what what to make of Brooke's pretty much blase reaction to it. You can't really massage out of someone the kind of complicated reaction that Ridge has to Quinn... his admission, for instance, that Quinn drives him crazy should have set off a loud buzzer in Brooke's mind.

I mean, Ridge is an artist -- and he all but drew Brooke a picture full of warning signs. But she's still going off to Rome?!

Well, all I can say is... bon voyage, Brooke!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Ridge is a man on a mission...get the enemy in bed and take a page from her own

book... a selfie ...and send it to the old goat! Desperate situation asks for desperate

measures! Watching Ridge seduce Quinn is so enthralling...he will show her that he's

not a pushover like his senile father...her icy, blue eyes and slender body won't

distract him from his assignment...dislodge Quinn's hooks and fangs from his

father's peni....I mean brain!

Good luck, Ridge...and you may have to go all the way...it's a dirty job but

someone had to do it!LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Brooke has ,IMO, betrayed Ridge...tearful and accepting PIG's thumb all over her

hand! Ridge is working on removing the plague from the Forresters...with the only

antidote...Quinn self indulgence!

Now that PIG put doubt in her mind...Brooke will probably go to the office and see

Ridge seducing Quinn and only REMEMBERS the part that Ridge said about

how Quinn does things to him like no one else ever has and forgets that Ridge also

told her that he will do whatever he has to do, to get rid of Quinn ..short of using

weapons ,of course and Brooke takes off  to the ' stallion maris ''..her LOSS!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #35 
Did I miss something? Ridge and Quinn were supposed to have a meeting, but today it seemed as if Liam talked to her more than Ridge did -- and to make it worse, it felt as if they cut out a whole Ridge scene. One minute Ridge is telling Quinn about his idea he wants to focus on, and the next she's talking to Liam?!? WTF? But I greatly enjoyed the subtly knowing looks that passed over Ridge's face as Liam was talking (as an lolcats fan, I'll call it invisible eyerolling!).

I wonder if Brooke gets married in Italy after all.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 
My favorite parts of today's show were Ridge not saying much, but his actions and face saying a lot. First, Ridge coming between Liam and Quinn while Liam was going off on her, then Ridge's facial expressions as he listened to Liam's ranting, and finally Ridge's kind of quiet sssh at Liam. There were all like a subliminal message to Quinn that Liam just needed humoring.

I can't watch poor dumb Wyatt lately (either with his mother, or Steffy) without being reminded of that poor dumb Jamie character on the Progressive commercials being condescended to by Flo, so when Wyatt suggested to Steffy that she should do some endorsements, I literally LOL'd. But then my mind wandered as it tends to do during Wyatt's scenes, and I was thinking why just Steffy? Or why just endorsing somebody else's product? QVC features clothing lines by some well-known designers, and the designers themselves appear on the shows to promote their clothes. I think it's time for a tie-in between QVC and Forrester Creations, with FC's top designer Ridge Forrester doing the honors on air!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
I wondered the same thing, Christy!  I was doing double-takes thinking it was my feeble old brain.  Oh yeah baby, Ridge is a lover not a fighter - Kathy you nailed it - no one does a love scene like TK!  I found it really gratifying when Ridge called Quinn 'Cruella'  - that's been my pet name for Quinn from the start.  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #38 
I'm loving watching Ridge seduce Quinn, but it breaks my heart that he feels that he has to sacrifice himself for everyone else. 

A tie-in with QVC was mentioned, I would love to see a cross-over to Y&R with a lot of new 'prospects' for Ridge.  There's Chelsea, who he worked with on AMC and SEVERAL other women that he could romance.  IF they don't bring LG back, I would rather see him back with her, lol.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 
If only I didn't despise Quinn!!!!!!

Unfortunately I do and it's non-negotiable. Because I think is a great story but she is not someone I can ever want in a relationship with Ridge. Fortunately I don't have to like her to enjoy the hell out of watching Ridge set up his plan and playing her like a fiddle. Damn, he's good. I love that he knows it too. Not just like a moth to a flame, like catnip to a cat! She's all but purring.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
YES, Ridge work your charm...IT IS a blessing.. before that night is over, Quinn will quiver that you ARE god's gift to women!

...so Thomas came to town a year ago ,hell bent on breaking up CaRIDGE  bc he claimed he never stopped loving

Caroline and now they are giving it a shot and he doesn't know what the future holds, really!!!???  I like that...possible change of

soldiers in the battlefields!LOL

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #41 
Yup, Ridge should audition for the Los Angeles Philharmonic. He played Quinn like he was world's best violinist! He was as smooth as glass -- but even if she weren't so rattled she wouldn't have been able to see though his guile because he was such a virtuoso. Surprised a little thing like public speaking -- especially in that friendly seated format -- would rattle a shameless, cold-blooded, two-times attempted murderer like Quinn. The power of Ridge (damn right you're sweating, Quinn!) -- he's got his his own set of tricks up his sleeve, and watching Ridge redo the hotel reservations was so much fun. So was watching him effortlessly discombobulate a seasoned gas-lighter like Quinn.

Tonight it all ends for you, Quinn. What a way to go, though.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:

...so Thomas

Who? <g>

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #43 
WHOA! Although I loved the expression on Ridge's face when he and Quinn clicked their tequila glasses, I wasn't real thrilled when he began plying her with tequila, even if she willingly drank it, so I was glad the truth came out so fast. But before that happened, Quinn was also drinking up Ridge's skillfully delivered compliments faster than she was absorbing the booze! Once Ridge started laying on the charm, she didn't need the tequila to be susceptible. I mean, if Quinn's legs were scaly, she sure wouldn't have been seductively lotioning them in front of him.

The kind of son who will protect his father at all costs.  Damn right. No matter how girlish Quinn acted, no matter how desirable Ridge might find her in that deepest hidden part of his brain that he can't turn off when they're sparring, Quinn is evil. But she was still like a peashooter going against a tank when she went against Ridge. He's already lost what he loves most, including his father, because of Quinn. Quinn has a lot to lose -- but Ridge can't really lose his father -and his position at FC -- again.

And the quiet intensity TK brought to their confrontation as you could see all the emotions playing across Ridge's face at the end was really breathtaking.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
THIS IS WAR!  No one talks to our Ridge that way... all bets are off!

Quinn, go tell sugar daddy... but don't leave out the part that you didn't run for

cover when Ridge happened upon your outdoor showering...tell the old man how you

flaunted  and then the next day wanted Ridge to rate your anatomy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thorsten has been OUTSTANDING!I can't wait for B&B everyday!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
Tequila is either for having fun or drowning your sorrows (Quinn)

Today's show was more like a tilt-a-whirl than a roller coaster, had me so off balance. But Ridge and Quinn were balanced in their sparring. And he didn't do anything she didn't want him to do. To me that was the key because obviously Quinn wasn't drowning her sorrows. She chose to have fun when she accepted the tequila. But she certainly wasn't drunk when she started slathering her legs with lotion in front of Ridge, that was very deliberate. Ridge said he had her thisclose to the edge - but the way she sat there doing that, she was coming on to him so AFAIC that means she already went over it.

Not that I care about her and Eric, but c'mon. What would she have done if the hotel employee hadn't shown up? And I really thought she was protesting too much in her tirade against Ridge. You can't force somebody to cross a line they don't want to cross, if they are sober, and she still was.

These moments between us, there's something going on, it's inappropriate and we have to stop it (Ridge)

I like that Ridge said that because as much as I hate to admit it, she gets to him and even if he hates her, that's still getting to him and there was no point in denying it. When Quinn was accusing Ridge of trying to lead her down some kind of path, she conveniently forgot all those Ridge flashbacks she had. He tried to play her, but she wanted to be played because she found Ridge irresistible. That really doesn't say much about her marriage to Eric. But I can't help but wonder if Ridge was protesting a little too much himself. But the look on Ridge's face at the end of show...looking forward to Monday. I think I'll be falling off my seat.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
That Quinn INFURIATES me! How dare she question Ridge's actions WHEN she

kidnapped Liam so her spawn could marry Steffy...Ridge has complete moral authority

to do what he is doing...that witch messed with his daughter's life and still is!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
I think I got a little confused by the whole thing.  I was going to watch again here but the clips aren't working for me anymore - none of them.  What's going on?   It says this topic is locked.  The player thing wouldn't work either.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I think I got a little confused by the whole thing.  I was going to watch again here but the clips aren't working for me anymore - none of them.  What's going on?   It says this topic is locked.  The player thing wouldn't work either.

No idea what's going on. Today's clip (that I made) worked normally for me when I clicked on it on my laptop, PC and phone. But as we posted on the BB videos pages here, we're having technical problems that the hosting company has been no help with even though they only started after a recent "upgrade."

The topic was locked because there are two BB videos pages on in the videos forum, one is locked so it's just a list of videos and the other one allows posts.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 

Quinn is describing PIG to Ridge!

I really hope Eric reconsiders and reviews security footage and sees 

Quinn standing under the shower brazenly naked telling Ridge...you should try it!

I don't feel any sympathy for Quinn...fatherless or not..that doesn't give her a pass 

to push Deacon off the cliff, attend her son's wedding ,knowing full well Steffy only

married her son  bc  Liam broke up with her via text that Quinn typed!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #50 
Ridge: You grew up without a father, didn't you?
Quinn: Says who?
Ridge: You can't have mine.

BOOM!

Today's Ridge/Quinn multi-level confrontation was truly mesmerizing -- raw and adult. Kudos to both actors (really, creators, of the scenes).

I really regret that B&B long ago so completely and permanently poisoned the Quinn well for me, because divorced from the primary topic of their discussion, Quinn actually said something so feministic today that I wanted to stand up and cheer for it. Of course it had to be sexual, because that's how men win and women lose -- we lose if we love it, we lose if we hate it, we lose if we say yes just a little bit too soon, right?

Sing it, sister!... but considering Quinn's own history with men, sexual or otherwise (including her never-mentioned texted apres-sex Bill photo), I restrained myself. She accused Ridge of nefarious things --she really wound herself up and let all her grievances fly, but since Quinn really has no room to talk, none of them met their target for me. Because this isn't about Ridge -- it's about her and Eric. Even though Quinn may have found it cathartic to vilify Ridge for admitting how he would have entrapped her, and treated his admission as justification to sound off sanctimoniously against him -- Ridge's reason for his plans don't exist in a vacuum. He's simply fighting fire with fire. For Quinn to play the "poor little me" card really belied whatever feminist creed she may have tried to spout. She plays by the same sexist rules she decries others using.

And when Quinn said to Ridge It's amazing to think that you're made of the same stuff as your father, I thought bullshit! We were never shown how Quinn initially ended up in Eric's bed -- but since their being in bed together was the first inkling we had of their relationship --and since Eric had second thoughts about it and cut things off with her before Quinn manipulated her way back into his bed again --what other conclusion is there to draw that Quinn's pure exalted love story with Eric began as her using her own sexual wiles on him, and Eric took advantage of her eagerness to bed him? So again, where does she get off judging anyone else?

Ridge has always been honest about fighting dirty against Quinn, nor does he make excuses for himself in doing so, or for anything else. He even disparaged himself as being an imitation Forrester. At least so far, Ridge appears to have more self-awareness in his little finger than Quinn has in her entire body. He excels at cutting to the chase -- so I can't wait to see how he does. And I'm sure I could blather on and on for several more paragraphs about this, but my finger are getting tired from typing, so I'll spare them and whoever may read this.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.