Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
COCKY LOCKY!!!!   That made my whole weekend!  [thud] Now I want a martini!!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 
Katie's interference contributed to the breakup of  caRIDGE  and she could care less

about Brooke's happiness...so she wants bRIDGE to fail too...she wants another chance

with Ridge...snooping around Eric...she wants Ridge!

How exciting ..three women fighting for Ridge!!! The right order of things!

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Katie's interference contributed to the breakup of  caRIDGE  and she could care less

about Brooke's happiness...so she wants bRIDGE to fail too...she wants another chance

with Ridge...snooping around Eric...she wants Ridge!

How exciting ..three women fighting for Ridge!!! The right order of things!

Yes poor Nosy Rosy Katie. Her character has become a modern day Kramer from Seinfeld. The neighbor that won't mind their own business. I don't think that is much of a role for Heather Tom. She is a gold standard in the soap world and her story line has come to this. I hope they are going somewhere with it. I think Katie is bored. Millions of dollars in the bank and her son is in school now. She needs more meat on her story line. Maybe she can help Liam with his foundation that they never talk about anymore. 

Back to R and Q. And right when Ridge shows a burst of happiness and picks up Quinn, here is Katie again at the right place at the right time. Let's see them back pedal out of that on Monday. I can't wait to hear what they say.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #104 
Katie might've given Mrs. Kravitz a run for the money but all I could say to her today was sing it, sistah!!!! I am not of the "if that's who he wants then I want her for him" school, so I loved the Ridge/Katie scenes even if Katie was just being self-serving (since she obviously has a thing for Eric, you'd think she'd be pushing Ridge and Quinn together, though -- I thought her Brooke mention was pretty perfunctory). That being said, their scenes actually made me miss Ridge and Katie together as a couple, I enjoyed the way they had each other's number. But I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up being his stepmother.

So Quinn has gone from rehashing flashbacks to creating her own Ridge fantasies from scratch. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it was a prime fantasy, but the way she was shown having it, after her over-reaction to Katie, made her look jealous of Katie in the same crazy candlestick-over-the-head way that she was with Katie and Eric. Somebody who has Ridge fantasies is supposed to look sane! And the way she skulked and spied -- I couldn't help but wonder what Quinn was gonna do to make her fantasy come true. "Getting too close to Quinn, it's like the kiss of death" -- someone gonna die?

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Too much Liam and Steffy today...flashbacks after flashbacks..ayyiyi

The Ridge/Katie/Quinn/Eric dynamic could be interesting if that is being set up. Where Brooke fits in that I have no idea

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Christy - you took the words right out of my head!  This is not a popular opinion, but today's scene just made me realize how wonderful Ridge/Katie play off one another - and they make an absolutely GORGEOUS couple imo!!  It would be interesting if Ridge/Katie moved in together - NEXT DOOR to the evil Quinster!  I think she would go full on stark raving MAD - knowing that they were 'together' in such close proximity!  
                                                                                                      [explode]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #107 
YEATS!!!

That's twice in a week we've heard Ridge paraphrase from literature. Last week Shakespeare, today Yeats. Well, that's one way to perk up my mood. Another is a good scene like the one between Ridge and Steffy  today. It's never going to be easy for me to see them as father and daughter -- they just look too good together! But putting aside appearances, Ridge and Steffy do project a genuine and deep father/child vibe that rings true. Steffy's ready acceptance of Ridge's semi-restoration to half her crown was a nice contrast to Thomas' pissy, entitled attitude.

Zenderella, love your idea of Ridge and Katie as roomies -- that would sure make make Quinn's head explode!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #108 
Hearing any TK character quote Yeats is always like a cool drink of water in the desert. It's especially welcome this time to get the horrible taste of Thomas quoting that poem last year out of my mouth, that should never have happened!!!

Loved, loved, loved the Ridge/Steffy scenes...so natural and real. So Thomass and Zende were sitting there whining and drinking beer at a bar while the people they were whining about were at work, or talking about business....Thomass expects to run the business why?? What a moron. Who the heck is Sally Spectra - I thought she was dead? Gawd, please say she and Thomass aren't going to team up...please!

Well, I'm plenty old (and probably gray) but since I don't have a fire to nod by I think I'm gonna go listen to TK recite that whole poem...sigh

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #109 
I'm loving that Thorsten is getting more air-time on B&B, just can't get enough of him. 

The scenes with Quinn are SOOOOO hot, I knew they would be!!  I don't really care HOW this plays out but I'm enjoying every sensuous second!!  Thorsten is SUCH an amazing actor and the sexiest, most romantic, handsome and talented man to have ever walked the face of this lucky Earth.  He has thousands of women sitting on the edge of their seats (in some cases wet seats) dying to be in Quinn's place and I'm one for sure!!

I do agree that Brooke doesn't deserve Ridge as she obviously loves $Bill more.  Can't wait to see what happens next, I'm mesmerized!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Ridge is so hot....no matter who he's with lol
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Katie's new purpose in life was dropping the mixed up mail, an old deflated soccer

ball ,newspapers and  lately eggs to Eric but I really liked her talk with Ridge

yesterday... she genuinely had his back. 

Ever since she sicced PIG on Ridge , I couldn't see them together but given the

choice...I 'd like kRIDGE to qRIDGE!

So that s why Eric was talking about Sally Specter...that young lady is her namesake

and probably her daughter or niece...maybe Ridge's future inspiration!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.