Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Brilliant summation, Kathy!  ITA with every word!  The best line was definitely Ridge's "you can't have mine", which bespoke his deep & true pain over what's happened.  I am also in complete agreement that Quinn was ruined for me long ago & no matter how they try she is not redeemable for me.  I can't pretend none of it ever happened.  But I also agree that Quinn today was making some very excellent feminist points.  Just too little too late for me.  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #52 
I absolutely LOVE it when you start ranting Christy!!!

Great show today, I agree, kudos to both Rena and Thorsten!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #53 

Nice post, Kathy!  For one, I did not enjoy the Quinn half of today's scenes...

TK was AWESOME, as per usual... but unfortunately, listening to Quinn spout all that rhetoric just made me shake my head in disgust - because of all the evil things she has done in the past!  Especially kidnapping a brain impaired man and manipulating him to think they were married, thinking she had murdered Deacon and not even giving it a second thought, pushing Ivy off a bridge, threatening to push Aly over the railing, stalking Hope after she was told to leave her alone, threatening Liam with a sword, locking him in a steam room, sending the picture or herself/Bill causing Ridge's life threatening fall into the ocean,  maybe murdering the owner of 'the diamond,' using her slutty behavior to catch Eric's interest...(have I left anything out?  ) 

In my eyes, Quinn will never be redeemed - she has nothing but evil in her heart!
  Rena Sofer is a wonderful actress, but Quinn lecturing Ridge today didn't do it for me...  maybe Ridge should have taken a picture when she opened up her robe and was slathering lotion on her legs!   [sofa]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylVanover
I absolutely LOVE it when you start ranting Christy!!!

Great show today, I agree, kudos to both Rena and Thorsten!!

Oh, I wish I had written that post, but Kathy did! (Lousy timing for the next page!)

Anyway, I noticed that Quinn was still drinking today. This time. she must have been drowning her sorrows.

I loved Quinn and Ridge's dialogue, it was so raw, real, intense and lifted the show to a whole new level today, even for a Ridge scene...I don't have to find Quinn tolerable for her words to resonate very strongly. That's the genius of TK's writing, it is so real and human that it goes beyond the characters, RS matched him and once again there was balance.

I don't see Ridge the way Quinn does, obviously (but I don't think she sees him that way either or she wouldn't have kept having those flashbacks), and when Quinn excoriated Ridge with her "men think where there DNA comes from and where it does is so terribly important" (a line that nevertheless I wish I could embroider, or make a banner of, or put it on T shirt, or something, it succinctly sums up why so many women have to go through so much hell) she was really indicting Eric AFAIC. And as for Ridge "making them over in his own image" (I don't know what history she was referring to since I have barely seen Thorne), that's pretty rich coming from a woman who kidnapped one man and tried to kill another in order to facilitate her son's love life.

The way Ridge pointed out she wanted his father, name, position and money, and how she was such a control freak with her son. Zing!!!! Oh, it pissed me off big time the way Quinn accused him of just taking whatever he wanted, when that's all I've ever seen her do. I want to point out that I have never her seen her sacrifice anything for anybody, but Ridge was totally willing to give up his Forrester birthright weeks ago if it would protect Eric from Quinn, not to mention how Ridge let Caroline and Douglas go for his son. Anyway....

Another great line -- it just had to be sexual, because that's how men win, and women lose...I certainly can't add anything to what Kathy said here. I just think Quinn needs to point her finger back at herself because yeah, she used sex to get Eric. My problem is Quinn has done so many egregious things, things that men do, and she has shown little if any self-awareness, much less paid for any of it.

Oh well, this really isn't about Quinn for me -- like I've said before, I don't have to like her to enjoy watching her and Ridge...their interaction is just too visceral and profound.

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Congrats to Thorsten and Rena, brilliant dialogue between them, brilliant acting today, brilliant writing today... wow wow that's been one of the best acting I have seen in a very long time ... Thorsten you were incredible and so was Rena....

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #56 
I'm very tired of this Saint Quinn show

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
I just told someone that same thing - wonder when they're making Quinn a saint?  Over it!  It seems to me they're throwing Ridge under the bus to do it, too.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I just told someone that same thing - wonder when they're making Quinn a saint?  Over it!  It seems to me they're throwing Ridge under the bus to do it, too.

Why not?  It worked for St. Thomas, another abuser.  It's really quite disgusting.  And Ridge is always the bad guy.  [grrr]

Did  TK write the scene between Ridge and Quinn?  I saw Christy mention it.  It would make sense as most of the dialogue on B&B is not terribly original and in fact is repeated on almost a daily basis.
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #59 
The dialogues are very good .... respect the usual one we get but the situation is wrong, from months they are trying to sell us Quinn as a victim of the life and even tough she is, many criminals are like her but this doesn't make her or those criminals better.
It's frustrating!

At least they reapeat Bill wanted the abort of Wyatt, that hypocrital, last year he cried because his children's mothers had hidden his guys from him .... like we were not able to remember he paid Quinn to abort Wyatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Quinn was enjoying the KISS...who wouldn't!!!!!????? Ridge pulled away!

Quinn is falling for him but his heart is for Brooke! Contrary of her opinion of

him...Ridge respects women! I knew that Quinn's view on men was based on PIG!

Powerful and compelling performances...TK was EXCEPTIONAL!

When she said that her son didn't use women ...sure he doesn't mommy .. like the

time he used the FC jet to seduce Nicole into divulging info. on Maya?

Quinn may be regretful of her misdeeds but she has an uncontrollable temper so she

is dangerous...when she sees the friendship between Eric and Katie...platonic as it is,

she will freak out and I think Eric will be in harms way!

TK was MARVELOUS! 

I can see Ridge as an amazing psychiatrist ,"tell me about, Laura"? LOL

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #61 
Thanks, Sharon! Zenderella, Ridge needs to read your post about Quinn, LOL.

My thoughts today... Quinn's whining still left me absolutely cold. I didn't want it to -- I'm not completely heartless -- there are many questionable characters in the fictional worlds of TV, movies, and fiction for whom I've rooted at least at times, if they had a compelling enough reason.  But Quinn just doesn't. She's just too heartless, and entitled, and nothing I heard today moved me to a better opinion. Her tale of woe only kept reminding me of the child who kills its parents and then expects mercy from the court because it's an orphan. Even though I really was hoping there was something, anything she could say that would at least hold the possibility of turning her into a viable character for me, there never was because no matter how dire her circumstances ever were, they can never excuse the heinous actions for which she truly feels no remorse.

Quinn chose to give birth to the child of an oligarch; it was then her choice to go without instead of suing Bill Spencer for the generous child support due her and Wyatt. She subjected Wyatt to the specter of poverty because she was too proud (or humiliated, or whatever) to fight for what she was legally owed -- OK, fine, but how does that excuse Quinn's subsequent anti-social behavior? AFAIC, since she claims that choice forced her to ruthlessly claw her way upward, it kind of shows that she really is a sociopath! So I can't see Quinn's great sacrificial love for her son as a shining feature of her hidden better nature -- I see it as an excuse for her evil, selfish, destructive behavior.

Wyatt's a grown man, now earning his own good living -- and Quinn continues to screw people over to benefit herself, which includes getting her not-so-little boy whatever he wants by hook or by crook, because that's what she wants, not because it's what he wants (present storyline excluded). I mean, how many times has Wyatt asked her to back off?

Well, so much for Quinn. Now for the good. No, the sublime.

I'm gonna deny that I said this, but I know why my father fell for my mother and now I can see why my dad fell for you, and not because you're pretty or you're young... not because of those crazy eyes that can steal right into your soul. But because he sees you for who you really are. The woman that you're hiding from the world. And she's beautiful. You don't have to hide her anymore, OK? It's gonna be all right. It's gonna be fine.

Quinn didn't deserve it, but oh what a speech! TK was amazing today. Yesterday I wrote that I couldn't wait to see Ridge cut to the chase, and he certainly did. TK's quietly, warmly, empathetic Ridge was what kept me watching Quinn's pity party. I may be judgy as hell, but I still love watching characters who aren't --  if they are intelligent characters who make the considered choice to be bigger people when they have every right not to be. That's how I reacted to Ridge today -- he chose humanity, he cut out all extraneous matter no matter how relevant it was and chose to simply relate to Quinn on a human level -- and it was a beautiful thing to watch him do it. A breath of fresh, brisk air in a room where Quinn was inhaling all the oxygen and exhaling venom. The kiss, when it came, seemed like a natural extension and literally took my own breath.

But there's just too much water under the bridge for me to ever see Quinn the way Ridge did today, so I'll just be glad that the connection he built to her over her moat of festering resentments disarmed her from any ammunition she might use against him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Brilliant performances delivered once again by TK and RS.  Love, love, love the way Thorsten listens to his screen partner(s), so intense, so in the moment.  No one does it better!

Fantastic performances....check
Fantastic dialogue....check

Too bad the words were coming out of Quinn's mouth though.  Her past including very recent actions completely negate any power her words might have had for me because everything she accused Ridge of; she's done/does a hundred times over.  Zenderella listed all the reasons why Quinn sounded like a delusional blathering hypocrite instead of the damaged, reformed, evolving for the better woman writers want us to see her as.

She admitted to protecting herself by pushing people away; too bad she didn't admit to pushing people OVER CLIFFS if they got in her way as well.

It's a real shame the writers pushed Quinn so far into irredeemable territory because there's no denying that TK/RS work well together and Ridge/Quinn could have been (knowing the power of TK....still could be) really fantastic together. 

Looks to me that things are just getting started between Ridge/Quinn and no matter how much they protest in the future and want to do right by Eric; they won't be able to stay away from each other for long.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #63 
(Note: I put today's and the previous two videos on a different server and they seem to be working fine. But it will take quite a while to transfer all of them.)

There is not an actor in the world who reacts better than TK...he is the only one who could make watching Quinn's expedient self pity tolerable for me...he makes it make sense while I'm watching him and Ridge's empathy towards the revelations about her life. Yesterday and today, she sounded like a woman beaten down by life and abuse by men, one fighting for survival for herself and her child, and so much of what she said is like what gets my blood boiling when I obsessively read the latest hideous news that it kind of throws me into a state where I'm watching on two different levels. But Ridge's quiet, self-aware compassion fills each of them. I wish someone could see Ridge for who he truly is.

It was almost as if Ridge were trying to connect with Eric too by trying to connect with Quinn. So it was the height of irony that when they kissed, he finally had something concrete to use against her that would make Eric's head explode, but he won't use it that way. It'll be interesting to see if she has nonstop flashbacks about that! I must admit I hope she does...

But a few points about Quinn, since I will never not hate that she never pays for anything...first of all, since when does she hate what she did to Ivy and Liam? I've never seen so so much as apologize to Liam (maybe she did to Ivy, I don't remember). I've never seen her experience the slightest bit of remorse for anything she's done to the people she's done it to.

Second, Whyatt is exactly like Bill and my jaw hit the floor when Quinn proclaimed that he was nothing like any of them. All he wants is money, power, and a woman who's with somebody else, i.e., his brother and he's on his second go round.. Instead of teaching Whyatt to stand on his own two feet, all she did was make him a sniveling weakling who depends on his mommy to always make everything better. Liam is the one who's different from Bill, though he's still a weakling too...after all the crying on Ridge's shoulder he's done, he couldn't muster up one word of defense when Bill disparaged him.

I could go on and on and mention her betrayal of poor ol' Deacon, etc., but there's enough bad stuff already that I need to see her take responsibility for. I've seen Ridge take responsibility plenty of times. I hope it rubs off on her.

ETA: Sorry, Katbert, I just noticed your edit. From what I was told, they both worked on their scenes and I love that they did...but TK's words always shine like a bright light to me!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Ridge and Quinn didn't see that coming lol.

I do not like her either but they are fun to watch and loved the kiss!!! Not like CaRidge tho [frown]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Anytime Ridge kisses ...time stands still!

It is too bad that his lips are on Quinn's...she is a horrible person...she claims

she endured hardship so as to keep her son away from his father but yet sent that

selfie of her and Bill to Ridge NOT that she cared about Ridge's struggle to find a way

to stop the Dubai wedding but bc she wanted Bill free for herself so her sob story

doesn't jive! Quinn and Bill make a perfect couple...two heartless manipulators who

stop at nothing to get what they want!

B&B are probably going to put Ridge and Quinn together... moths to a flame !

It will be very compelling ...Ridge and her fighting their attraction...as he said her

crazy eyes that can stare right into your soul...it going to be AMAZING!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
What happened after the kiss? Are we supposed to wonder? Ridge and Quinn came home on separate planes, but they stayed in the same hotel....so? We never saw Ridge leave the room after the kiss. I really feel cheated that I didn't get to see what happened after that scene, because they had to have had some discussion about it -- or even if it were just Ridge just abruptly leaving the room, why didn't they show it??

But, Quinn did have a flashback of the kiss in her first scene, today. I think she feels guilty because she has a thing for Ridge now and ironically the nicer he is to her the more discombobulated she'll get. Ridge has the upper hand now, unless and until she confesses to Eric herself and I do like that he does. She seems like she's about to crack one way or the other though.

I literally LOLed when Ridge told Whyatt that he had an idea, why didn't Whyatt take a breath.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
^^^Yea, hate when they leave us hanging like that.  GaH!

They have secret and I'm betting it won't be a secret for long.  I smell busybody Katie overhearing and then demanding they tell Eric about it much the same way she demanded that Ridge come clean with Thomas about Douglas.

BTW, whatever happened to Thomas not wanting to be robbed of anymore time with HISSON?  Now that he isn't competing with Ridge, he seems to have lost interest in being a full time 24/7 kind of dad, huh?  Now he's fine with not knowing when he'll see HISSON again and leaving it all up to Caroline. 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
BTW, whatever happened to Thomas not wanting to be robbed of anymore time with HISSON?  Now that he isn't competing with Ridge, he seems to have lost interest in being a full time 24/7 kind of dad, huh?  Now he's fine with not knowing when he'll see HISSON again and leaving it all up to Caroline. 

ROFL!!! Yeah, pretty cavalier attitude there about the kid, huh? Caroline doesn't seem to have a problem with it, either. I don't think I've ever seen a beautiful storyline (Ridge and Caroline, I mean) end so anticlimactically.

And speaking of anticlimactic... Christy and I watched together today and after the first Ridge/Quinn scene of them back at work, we looked at each other and said Huh? What did we miss?  (because we barely made it to her house before the show started).

The deep emotion of yesterday's R/Q scenes was not apparent today but Quinn's dithering and Ridge's somewhat enigmatic reserve sure made me curious. With the show's blasé attitude toward Caroline/Douglas to go by, though, I don't know if there's any point to wondering if anything more, er, earthshaking than a kiss happened between Ridge and Quinn -- much less any point in wondering whether, if something did, what repercussions might follow.

Of course my mind went there anyway, so I was entertaining myself with the idea that Quinn winds up pregnant and won't know who the father is -- putting Eric in the position of potentially (and unknowingly) raising Massimo's grandchild this time. I can't think of a better eff you to Eric for marrying Quinn after everyone in his family begged him not to! But -- I wouldn't want Ridge to have a child that would haunt his relationship with Eric, especially one with Quinn of all people.

One name that was not uttered today was Brooke's, and I wonder if/when it will be. If as Quinn feared Ridge could hold what happened between them over her re Eric, couldn't Quinn hold it over Ridge re Brooke? But Brooke was like Caroline -- just out of sight, out of mind.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
When Ridge and Quinn agreed to keep the secret...I screamed ... Ridge...you

have to expose her...she is not trustworthy...she is going to tell Eric!

Ridge is so understanding and sexy... he unintentionally brought Quinn to the

compromising position, he needed, to get rid of her and yet stepped back

and is willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that she really loves his dad BUT

maybe now she will want Ridge instead!  

Regarding Thomas...he has the greatest father in the world!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Thanks Ridge for putting our doubts to rest...it was only the kiss...but then again your 

kisses are mesmerizing !

Quinn is one compliment away from confessing to Eric!

If Eric says her eyes are beautiful...she going to remember that Ridge said her eyes

stare into one's soul and she's going to scream  " I didn't want to kiss Ridge but I'm

glad I did...HE IS WONDERFUL!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #71 
I don't mind having Quinn having flashbacks about her kiss with Ridge (who wouldn't?),
but not sure how I feel about RIDGE thinking about it that way...

Oh well, as long as we keep seeing THE KISS - which was HOT - over and over...
who cares!? [thud]

p.s. could Ridge please have a man to man talk with Liam (if that is possible) - and tell him to find another project to obsess about - quit pressuring Steffy and go back to SPENCER Publications for a breather (or a time out)  !!?[clap]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
who cares!? [thud]

zenderella , and I thought I was the only one playing it ...over and over ...

again... and in slow motion! Every time at the part when Quinn reaches up to relish

Ridge's luscious lips , I find myself leaning in to my TV!!!LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
I don't mind having Quinn having flashbacks about her kiss with Ridge (who wouldn't?),
but not sure how I feel about RIDGE thinking about it that way...

who cares!? [thud]

p.s. could Ridge please have a man to man talk with Liam (if that is possible) - and tell him to find another project to obsess about - quit pressuring Steffy and go back to SPENCER Publications for a breather (or a time out)  !!?[clap]

Weee-oooooo-oooo...I was reading this post at the exact same moment that scene came on as I was watching the show on POP!

Sometimes the particular way Ridge says a word almost makes my ears twists off my head and fly to the TV - and the way he said the word "kiss" today was one of those times.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Weee-oooooo-oooo...Sometimes the particular way Ridge says a word almost makes my ears twists off my head and fly to the TV - and the way he said the word "kiss" today was one of those times.

And the way he was looking at her so intently.... [thud]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 

Quinn's lips were asking Ridge to promise secrecy for the KISS but her eyes were

begging for another KISS! This is steaming up!

I'm hoping there will be lots of forbidden love , passionate ,long kisses...then " this is

wrong but it's stronger than both of us" kisses followed by ..." I'll treasure this

tenderness forever" kisses and finally they reluctantly break up because they both

love Eric and don't want to break his heart so Ridge and Quinn kiss

fervently farewell!

I think Eric will react like Ricky and be unforgiving and it will be Ridge who will come

to Quinn's defense...bc Eric will have Katie to console him. 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
I was disappointed that the Ridge/Eric scenes were so short. I really can't wait for Eric to find out the truth and I don't really care how he finds out, I just want him to fully experience the extremely ironic and somewhat cosmic results of him foisting Quinn on his family the way he did..or at least I want to see him becoming suspicious. But Ridge sure didn't break a sweat while Eric was questioning him, it was only after Eric left. Do he and Quinn both have the same bug...or flashback flu? Quinn really seems to be coming unglued, how can Eric not have picked up on it by now even if he's totally clueless as to the cause.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Do he and Quinn both have the same bug...or flashback flu? Quinn really seems to be coming unglued, how can Eric not have picked up on it by now even if he's totally clueless as to the cause.

ROFL! There was a lot of flashback flu going around today. Seemed to take up half the show. Quinn's wooziness and arm across the abdomen gesture made me think of something else, but since it's way too soon for that, I hope Quinn only has the same bug I have, and that the heat was just turned up too high in Ridge's office.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Gotta share this - finally someone else sees what we all see!  

Ridge must have lips of cashmere, 24k gold, and baby unicorn butts to make Quinn daydream this much!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #79 

And he knows how to use them!  That man knows how to kiss. [winner]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 

Ridge must have lips of cashmere, 24k gold, and baby unicorn butts to make Quinn

daydream this much!

...and Ridge's eyes are mesmerizing...it's as if they're making love to Quinn's

lips...INCREDIBLE!

I was happy to hear Quinn take blame for this unexpected turn of events...she

thought she could play mind games with Ridge and not fall in love with him...it is

IMPOSSIBLE NOT to fall in love with the most caring, sweetest, charming and sexiest

man in the world and  I bet she is going to run her fingers through his hair the first

chance she gets...Lucky but undeserving Quinn!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
I loved the San Pellegrino water bottle scene by Thorsten K in the office.... it was hot and great....he is such a phenomenal actor , incredible.....

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Do he and Quinn both have the same bug...or flashback flu? .

LOL, flashback flu has some serious symptoms! I don't think I have ever seen Ridge so worked up over a memory....those two are treading in dangerous waters...how long do you all think they will fight this or will that kiss be all?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele

LOL, flashback flu has some serious symptoms! I don't think I have ever seen Ridge so worked up over a memory....those two are treading in dangerous waters...how long do you all think they will fight this or will that kiss be all?

I hope they keep fighting it for a long time if it means scenes like today's! Damn. Ridge whispering in that provocatively knowing way to her just made his suppressed intensity even more seductive - I expected her to melt into a puddle on the floor.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
I'm of the opinion...if there's a secret to be maintained...make it a SECRET worth while

keeping...Go for it Quinn...jump Ridge...it will be very satisfying indeed...for us,

too!!!!!!LOL

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:

I hope they keep fighting it for a long time if it means scenes like today's! Damn. Ridge whispering in that provocatively knowing way to her just made his suppressed intensity even more seductive - I expected her to melt into a puddle on the floor.

Only if the remains then totally vaporized so the floor didn't need to be bulldozed!

But Ridge was just killer today. The way he's turned the tables on Quinn, from her threatening to end Ridge's life with his father as he knows it to her begging Ridge not to tattle on her, is pretty satisfying to watch -- and no one's intense gaze radiates through the screen and pins you in your chair like TK's. 

I still wonder why, if it was only one kiss, a shameless operator like Quinn is being eaten alive with such guilt and fear, but I love that Ridge is now in the catbird's seat.

Once again Katie is sniffing around FC around, though. How long will it be before Nancy Drew ferrets out Ridge's current secret that is NOHFB?

But the biggest news today is that Liam and Steffy now have a new running into-each-other's-arms scene to add to their flashbacks reel, LOL. (Not really.)

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I'm of the opinion...if there's a secret to be maintained...make it a SECRET worth while

keeping...Go for it Quinn...jump Ridge...it will be very satisfying indeed...for us,

too!!!!!!LOL

Even though Ridge was so sincere and compassionate with Quinn in San Francisco that I totally believed he was being real, a tiny part of my left brain still questions if he's playing her like the world-class consummate designer he is, the designer who knows exactly where to make the cut. Either way, it's win-win to watch!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

But the biggest news today is that Liam and Steffy now have a new running into-each-other's-arms scene to add to their flashbacks reel, LOL. (Not really.)

That was so cheese ball, but only fake cheese ball which is worse...

Loved the scenes with TK and RS. They were like two magnets trying not to touch

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #88 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele

Loved the scenes with TK and RS. They were like two magnets trying not to touch

Perfect analogy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
no one's intense gaze radiates through the screen and pins you in your chair like TK's.
Quote:
  Nailed it!!  I loved the magnet analogy, too!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #90 
Goddess help me, I'm beginning to wish there were more intimate Ridge/Quinn scenes together because the few there are need to take a break and alternate with some new ones! OTOH, who else besides me (and Christy I know) remembers the Todd Rundgren song We Gotta Get You A Woman? That's a song I haven't heard in years, but it suddenly popped into my head as Ridge sat there trying to draw but distracted by his flashbacks of Quinn. We gotta get you a woman, Ridge -- one who isn't Quinn! -- to avoid the heartache that flesh is heir to. Big time.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #91 
I remember the song, Kathy.  And at one time, I really wanted Ridge and Quinn together (when I first started watching when TK came onboard).  I knew they would be hot together.  But her being psycho and Daddy's wife has sort of dampened my enthusiasm.  But they're still hot together - unlike, for some reason - Ridge and Brooke....and I know it's not because of TK, whom we know is sex on a stick and would have chemistry with a door knob.  Meanwhile, I'm enjoying anything that keeps TK front and center.  Why else would I watch this foolishness?
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #92 
...foolishness is right, katbert!  Could we maybe have a DREAM scene, (like we did in the dreaded Dixie/Zach episode), - where they are in bed together, but it's not REAL??

OR have Quinn catch Eric with Katie and Eric is the cause of their breakup - and THEN Ridge moves in on Q??

Yes, they have chemistry to spare, but the 'woman married to my dad' thing is just too big of an ICK factor to overlook ...  Unfortunately, we ALL have to get over that if we are watching this show for any length of time...  [drunk]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #93 
Wow, Thomas was such a dick today. Not that he isn't always one, but to whine about not getting a promotion, blaming it on not being there because of Ridge handing him a broken family - WTF?? That "broken family" only existed in the first place because of Thomas. And Ridge ripped his own heart out so that they could be together. So how interesting that he claimed none of the women wanted him around now. Too bad it's too late for Caroline to have come to her senses.

Oh my, Ridge and that necklace...interesting that he mentioned balance...I've mentioned that a couple of times myself since I also get that sense so I found that kinda cosmic.... And I knew Quinn would be having an insta-flashback at the way Ridge knows how to treat a woman (and handle jewelry!).

Zenderella - you have some great ideas.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
...a dream is a fantastic idea! Ridge and Quinn releasing their sexual tension..in the

steam room, outdoor shower and anywhere else their creative minds desire!

The buildup in the necklace scene was FANTASTICO! It is just not right to deny their

PULL...life is too short!

I loved it when TomASS said that the house full of women in NY didn't want him

there! I'm glad Ridge is charging him rent !

The enchanting CaRIDGE love story was ripped apart by that entitled ,CONCEITED 

envious jerk... he's jealous of his father and his sister... now CEO is the flavor of the

day!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #95 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
I remember the song, Kathy.  And at one time, I really wanted Ridge and Quinn together (when I first started watching when TK came onboard).  I knew they would be hot together.  But her being psycho and Daddy's wife has sort of dampened my enthusiasm.  But they're still hot together - unlike, for some reason - Ridge and Brooke....and I know it's not because of TK, whom we know is sex on a stick and would have chemistry with a door knob.  Meanwhile, I'm enjoying anything that keeps TK front and center.  Why else would I watch this foolishness?

Just can't get enough of those scenic overhead shots of LA??

I wouldn't mind Bridge... the current iteration of RJ is so appealing and believable as their son, and the family vibe when they're together is really natural and nice. Wouldn't mind more scenes of them together like they were at Xmas. But Brooke obviously still wants Bill, and any woman pining for Bill is for me a total loss as a romantic partner for Ridge. As compulsively watchable as their scenes together are, Quinn will always make me shudder and fear it's Ridge who'll provoke her next murderous fantasy.

Cranking up Todd Rundgren!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #96 
Quote:
Wow, Thomas was such a dick today. Not that he isn't always one, but to whine about not getting a promotion, blaming it on not being there because of Ridge handing him a broken family - WTF?? That "broken family" only existed in the first place because of Thomas. And Ridge ripped his own heart out so that they could be together. So how interesting that he claimed none of the women wanted him around now. Too bad it's too late for Caroline to have come to her senses.

That was a great big WTF! Thomas' admitted lack of welcome around Caroline and her mothers did make me snicker, though. Gee, I wonder why they don't want a whiny entitled brat like Thomas around!

Please squash him like a bug, Steffy. If you don't, I sure hope Ridge does!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #97 
"We gotta get you a woman
It's like nothin' else to make you feel sure you're alive
We gotta get you a woman
We better get walkin', we're wastin' time talkin' now

that empty feeling's just about to end..."

*Yeah, I just want Ridge to know that I am a really nice lady,
and I would LOVE for him to try that necklace on me... adjusting it slowly, breathing down my neck, letting me get a whiff of his cologne ...  [thud]

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #98 
I'm happy Steffy defended herself, Thomas has been the first being snarky with her. He's so frustrated: first he want only be a designer, than he wanted only Caroline, then there was only his magical connection with Douglas (who apparently desappear ... he used to saying he wasn't able to let him grow up far from hime .... he changed idea I see), now the positiion of CEO!

Surely will be soon a new fashion house, sadly it will be for horrible people like him, Rick and Maya

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
The flashback of Eric and Sally was fitting, an ambitious, strong woman

who at times made his skin crawl  but also one he admired and called a friend! 

The relationship of Quinn and Ridge...rivals with renewed insight of each other but

Ridge... the the most SEXIEST and CHARASMATIC man alive...there is the

added dynamic ...HIS UNDENIABLE MAGNETISM...I wouldn't have it any other way!

GRRRRRR

Ridge kissed Quinn but she was the one who wanted to savour his lips for just a little

longer...of course! Ridge always forgets that his kisses are spell binding...she has

changed for the better! The knight has awakened the good in the evil Queen with a

kiss!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #100 
Well, here's something I never expected to say, but watching Ridge and Quinn make nice over martinis compels me to.

Katie... make your fellow snoop sister proud!

[15mjm0w] 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.