Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #101 
I'm hoping for a drunken fantasy....before that, I enjoyed seeing Ridge and Caroline working together and hanging out....Glad and happy TK was on today! yay!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 

[thud][thud][thud][thud][thud][thud] OMG!!  OMG!!  OMG!!  I don't want to ruin it for others - but just WOW!

Those were EPIC kisses - loved the sofa scene - no wonder Rick went off the rails!  Mercy!   What a cliffhanger!

Oh - FWIW - B-B was trending today on Twitter during the show!  Ridge was rocking it!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #103 
I was happy to see I wasn't fantasizing that I read spoilers somewhere with Ridge in 'em this week! But I'm tired of them never interacting anywhere but at the office. Ridge needs his own house!!!! This is driving me crazy.

As for lil pRicky, even though I figured he'd be using his dick extender soon or they wouldn't have shown him with it, I still was shocked as shit when he started shooting, fantasy or not. I just hate all the violence directed towards Ridge on this show. Enough!!!

And it makes me want Ridge to get his own place even more. Where he can have some peace and privacy.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #104 
I agree about the house issue. Funny that Katie held court in her bedroom for months but Ridge doesn't have a place to lay his head....hopefully it won't be in the hospital...

Also, I almost forgot (how I could IDK) to mention the groan today...who else was totally into the TK groan?? [thud] 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
OMG - yes I forg all about the legendary TK growl!!  That one took me back to Zach Slater days!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #106 
I noticed the groan immediately.

I also noticed Caroline laughed and I said to Caroline in the tv, you better get used to hearing that! [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Congratulations to B&B for the 7,000th episode!

Loved how Mr. Kaye, looking absolutely gorrrrrgeous, added his own brand of humor whether they all were talking about sex scenes or stunts [wink].

Seems to me that B&B has always used a lot of foreign shoots, but do they always have someone take a dunk in the waters one way or another?  Either being thrown out of the helicopter or being pushed into Seine or taking a "plunge" or an accidental dive?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #108 
They should just devote a whole show to TK explaining things...nothing is more informative, entertaining, and hysterical!

Searose, I dunno, but I could not believe my eyes that the actress who played Sally Spectra actually allowed herself to be dunked in a real body of water - ever since I read about how Katharine Hepburn suffered from an eye infection for the rest of her life after jumping into a Venice canal for real (in Summertime) the thought has made me shudder even more than it already did.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Christy I also thought about Katharine Hepburn's backward tumble into a canal in Venice & her eye infection.  But I have to say having watched B-B since it began in '87, Sally Spectra was my favorite character - she was so much fun to watch & completely willing to do anything to make any scene work.  She was amazing & I'm just sorry she's no longer around to work with TK.  I thought the show was good today & TK got more airtime than I figured he would.  Love his sense of humor - fwiw - he has legions of new admirers all over Twitter now & they're nuts about his wit!  B-B was trending both today & yesterday all afternoon.  Sally Spectra often took a tumble into water - I rem her fight with Stephanie on the dock - that was legendary!  I enjoyed today more than I thought thanks to our Mr Kaye!  How lucky are we! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #110 
Tomorrow better have not-so-lethal news.  Unless the only thing that dies is whatever was left of Junior's sanity. 

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
I too was pleasantly surprised with the 7000th show. Since they were covering so many years, I feared that Thorsten ( being relatively new to B&B) might not be there ,and I (also being a B&B newbie) would not be all that interested in past cast-people that I'd never known. I agree with the comments about his sense of humor. He cracks me up, and seems to work his unique point of view into all his interviews.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
Please say yes Caroline, SAY YES!!!!!!!!!  Run away with Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!! This kind of "extra ordinary" opportunity comes about once in a lifetime!  Go open a rival firm and make us all happy! [yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee]

It's amazing how different Ridge and Joonyer # 2 are!  pRicky goes off the deep end, but Ridge's first instinct is to cover and protect Caroline!  That's what a real mahn does!  I wish Caroline had let Ridge call the cops, pRicky should get arrested for attempted murder (and probably lose CEO-ship), the gun powder would still be on his hand.  But when Ridge asked him the million dollar question, I wish pRicky's answer had been a firm NO, instead, he stormed out repeating his earlier words, UGH.[explode]  I hope Caroline's answer to Ridge is a firm YES instead of "I still love him"!

Did Maya call Brooke "Mrs. Forrester"?  [dunno]

On a shallow note, LOVE the hair on Mr. Gorrrgeousness![thud][thud][thud][thud][thud]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #113 
I want to see you happy...and I want to make you happy. So do me a favor...run away with me.

Caroline, don't make me think you're an even bigger idiot right now than I already do. GO FOR IT!!!! How any woman in her right mind could resist Ridge's heartfelt plea is beyond me. Right now, she and Rick are veering too close to Kendall/Ryan territory for  my comfort.

But TK was utterly sublime today.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #114 
Searose, ITA! I love, loved, loved TK today! He was perfect as the protective and then incredulous/angry Ridge. I was so happy when Ridge wanted to call the police on Rick. That's exactly what I was screaming for him to do. Caroline in not wanting him to unfortunately came across as an abused wife making feeble excuses for her abusive ex. Which is not a good sign for any future Ridge/Caroline relationship.

Maya who? <g>

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #115 
I agree. The police should be called. Letting him get away with it isn't teaching him anything except that he can do whatever he wants. 

I really like that Ridge has had enough and is ready to go his own way AND wants Caroline to go too!! Love that! Surely she couldn't say no!!??  ugh... Tomorrow's summary said that "Caroline gets a sign" to show her what she should do. I can't imagine what sign she would need to get out of FC besides bullets flying over her head? 

I guess since Ridge was Brooke's last husband, that is why Maya called her Mrs. Forrester? IDK

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
I loved today, too!  Ridge was so gallant protecting Caroline with his body & Rick has lost finally crossed the line to unforgiveable now.  Not that he hadn't already.   I can't imagine Caroline not taking Ridge up on his offer.  That will tell me a lot.  It's a no-brainer for me!  I hope Ridge does call the police - Rick should not get away with attempted murder.  TK was sublime today!  He was spot on - I just wish when he'd grabbed that gun from Rick that he'd grabbed pRicky by the scuff of his neck & shook him like a rag doll!! 
But this is great soapy stuff!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
WOW, sometimes, the "writers" and "dialogue writers" really amaze me on this show!  Of course, the most hypocritical b!+(# Brooke's "how could you, Ridge?" was totally anticipated, but Brooke telling Joonyer...er.... I mean pRicky that he will wake up more like himself tomorrow.... only means to me that he will continue being an ASS and a smug bastard!

And Caroline signing divorce papers WITHOUT READING, after what pRicky just pulled on Eric, REALLY?  Is Caroline really that dumb or naïve? 

And pRicky said he had to get Ridge off his "wife" at the very same time his lawyer was delivering divorce papers to her?  But then again, 30 seconds later when Brooke says "she is your wife", he says "not any more"?????

I wish, I TRULY WISH Caroline had not stopped Ridge from calling the cops.  Regardless of what Eric signed, he could be deemed unfit to be CEO!  Or at the least, be taught a lesson being tied up defending himself instead of being busy running the company, ugh!

But I loved, absolutely LOVED every moment of Ridge today, urging Caroline to run off with him, urging her to read the papers before signing, reassuring her that she made the right choice, calling Eric, and putting that huge smile on Caroline's face when he said he was very lucky!  I think Caroline is the lucky one, but I still loved that moment!

Michele, we know now what "sign" they were referring to, LOL.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #118 
I think Ridge was the only one on this show today that had any common sense.  
Brooke and Maya are totally in denial that Rick is not himself or whatever. The dude has lost it. I really hope Ridge still calls the cops on him. 
And the writers making Caroline so (insert word) dumb? IDK? that she doesn't read Rick's divorce papers? Really? 
She probably just signed that she will work for FC for free for the rest of her life, or she can never work for another design house, etc. The list goes on and on of what crazy things Rick might have put in there. I guess we will find out later.
However, TK was awesome as usual. He got a lot of airtime today. YAY!!!![clap]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #119 
GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

It's like Ridge was the only totally sane one in the building. Ricky is like one of those young guy mass murderers whose parents act oblivious until their homicidal offspring finally snaps, so I find this storyline disturbing on a number of levels. I wish Ridge would have ignored Caroline's wishes, let the chips fall where they may, and called the police - but, then he'd be the bad guy, I mean Brooke already immediately blamed him for what her evil spawn did. It also makes me unseasy that while Ridge's first instinct was to protect Caroline, hers was to protect Ricky. The only explanations I can come up with are either that she's too consumed by guilt to be rational, or else she still really loves him the way he obviously still really loves her (in a sick and twisted way). It's frustrating because Caroline partially came to her senses, but not enough to read the divorce papers, and gawd only knows what's in them - it seemed like just another way to not hold Ricky responsible.

So I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop while still not being able to help enjoying every second of watching Ridge love Caroline! Why oh why can't they just be totally happy without having to worry about pRicky, even if it's only temporary?!?

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 

Ridge is definitely the only one with both oars in the water today!  You just know that those divorce papers have some clause somewhere, or some totally unreasonable demand in there, because they made it such a point to have Caroline sign them without reading them!  I wonder how long it will take for it to come back and bite her in the ass?!?  You shoulda listened to Ridge, Caroline.........[agree]

Little pRicky is totally delusional at this point!  "Come on.....I didn't shoot anybody!"  [wtf]    He seriously thinks that was okay?!?!  I wish Ridge had called the cops too, instead of Eric!
Brooke's ''How could you?!?" to Ridge made me oh, so happy to have her back.....NOT!!  [explode]
Gotta say though, that I loved when she 'dismissed' Maya....''You can go now...'', LOL!

Caroline had better come to her senses pronto, before Ridge slips away. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
[yawn][yawn][snooze][snooze][sleep][sleep] 

Tomorrow is another day.............  I think we will be treated to some good Rscenes  [yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #122 
I loved how Ridge threatened to call the police on lil pRicky. Kathy and I were watching the show together and just as we were both saying that's what we hope he'd do, he did! Brooke was just insufferable today. What a freaking hypocrite. She married an older man - Eric - and had a kid with him, the same homicidal maniac she's so busy enabling. Oh, and her younger sis Donna also married Eric.

But I enjoyed Ridge's you have got to be kidding me attitude towards her. And I especially enjoyed his little zinger. Touch-fucking-é.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
OMG!!!!!!!!!!  Ridge, tell the bitch to fuck off and press charges against the prick!  Who the hell does Brooke think she is, laying down the law and telling Ridge HE can leave if he doesn't like it?  She can continue spoiling her son all she wants, but how the hell can she demand of Ridge that he not press charges?  I mean, she didn't ask, she didn't request, she DICTATED, UGH!  Judgemental about Ridge/Caroline's age difference, this same slut who slept with her son-in-law?  Really?

My head is spinning between the bitch's audacity to dictate to Ridge, Myrna constantly mouthing off, and now Liam's fantasy to take over FC!  Other than watching a fired up Ridge with Caroline by his side, this was NOT a good episode for my blood pressure [frown]

And TK does a great "fired up" guy [clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #124 
I need to watch it again to see what I missed when I was going bat shit, BUT I'm not sure I can handle it!  LORD, I don't think I've had such a hate-filled reaction to one soap character in many, many, many years.  I LOATHED Brooke today, LOATHED!!! ...everything she said, everything she did, her attitude, her everything.  Please, please, please writers...I hope Ridge gets to shut her hypocritical ass down tomorrow and doesn't allow her to have the last word!  WTF does she think she is?!

Next time someone tries to fire Ridge or tells him to leave...I hope he grabs Caroline by the hand and tells them all to go fuck themselves and leaves FC high and dry.  Let the "Queen" and her coddled/cry baby, lunatic son try to run FC without their lead designers.

UGH...this show! 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Next time someone tries to fire Ridge or tells him to leave...I hope he grabs Caroline by the hand and tells them all to go fuck themselves and leaves FC high and dry.  Let the "Queen" and her coddled/cry baby, lunatic son try to run FC without their lead designers.

UGH...this show! 
  But Alina, they will still have their "lead model", won't they?  [sarcasm]

So glad to know that I am not over-reacting, or the only one whose blood is boiling over today's episode!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #126 
I missed todays show but I will be watching it later tonight. Sounds like I will be getting some great Ridge scenes. [smile]

I agree. I so wish Ridge & Caroline would go start up their own fashion house but I really can't see Bell going with that SL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Next time someone tries to fire Ridge or tells him to leave...I hope he grabs Caroline by the hand and tells them all to go fuck themselves and leaves FC high and dry.  Let the "Queen" and her coddled/cry baby, lunatic son try to run FC without their lead designers QUOTE].

Somebody needs to send this to tptb!  Golden, Alina!  Coddled - cry baby - lunatic - I could add a few others!  ITA with all the above.  Brooke puts the H in hypocrite!!  Wow!  Too bad pRicky didn't shoot himself in the head - might be an improvement!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #128 
I'm beginning to feel about Brooke the way I did about Ryan Lavery back when watching AMC was dangerous for my blood pressure.  I find Brooke totally unbearable and she's only been back for 4 days.  Too bad she didn't walk in shooting off her mouth when Ricky was shooting off his gun.  I think a nice long gun-shot induced coma is just the thing for Our Miss Brooke. [But only if we don't have to listen to her musings while she's unconscious] [biggrin]
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #129 
I agree with everyone's opinion today! Brooke has always been such a pain in the ass. [pthfft]
It will get worse for sure. She won't be off that high horse for a looooonnnggg time.
Before, Ridge usually has been able to talk sense to her, but she has lost her mind like Rick and Maya. And now that there is another dog in the fight (Bill and Liam) I think I see a takeover attempt coming soon.
It would be interesting to know who owns the private shares of FC. Eric has the most but who has the rest? I think Steffy must have some that is why Liam is going to call her in for help. And who gives a hell about age? Really? And it is just like Eric and Brooke. Same age difference. I really hope Ridge does NOT back off just because Brooke says so. 

I am hopeful that Ridge and Caroline will follow through with their plan and come out on top!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!  I ask again, WHO THE FUCK SHE THINKS SHE IS?????????  The "H" word should have never come out of her mouth in regards to Ridge.  And blaming Ridge for everything she did wrong, I see where her useless son learned that, UGH!

Glad that they finally allowed Ridge to say SOME things to her face!  Not enough though.
Glad that they finally allowed Ridge to ask Myrna to shut her trap!  Not enough though.
Glad that Caroline finally stood up to Mommy and his baby!  Not sure how it will end though.

And Liam shocks me, looks like he wants to turn into a mini-me of $PIG!  Why isn't he talking to Ridge/Caroline about this?  I can understand his connection to Steffy, but she IS Ridge's daughter, and he should at the least be taken into the equation!  And the more flashbacks of them I see, the more I wonder about his sanity, choosing the deep breathing exerciser over Steffy [rolleyes]  Ivy and Steffy are a lot more likeable (so far), and have much better chemistry with him.  I would love to see rivalry between these two Forrester girls before you-know-who comes back.

But more than ANYTHING else, I would love to see Ridge kick Lil pRicky's ass to Mars!  Dare I hope for something next week?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #131 
Today's show was hard to watch -- Brooke was just insufferable! Her hypocrisy was off the charts. We get it, Brooke -- Bill has lost interest in you, Deacon has lost interest in you, and Ridge still has no interest in you! What's a lonely cheating home-wrecker with all those crossed-off names on her roster of conquests to do, huh? Well, you still have your devoted, spoiled, crybaby-of-a-screwed-up son, so you can dust off your Mother of the Year act. And hey -- good luck with that!

Poor Ivy, she finally got rid of Hope and here comes Steffy blowing into town. I don't get why Steffy would have anything to do with her ex's plan to take over her family's company, but I do know that Liam has just been added to my shit list and now I'm itching for Ridge to add Liam to his own shit list.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #132 
I knew I wouldn't like Brooke coming back but I underestimated that...yuk!  I watched all the Brooke and Ridge stuff from years ago. Watching them go back and forth for so long was so boring. I'm glad and hopeful it is really over.
So convenient for Brooke to put all the mistakes they made as a couple on Ridge's shoulders. And the only reason Ridge abandoned her this last time is because Brad Bell wouldn't do a recast right away. Wouldn't it be so funny if TK just said that into the camera?? geez....
Well, for Brooke to try to get Rick and Caroline back together is so stupid. It would be really funny if Rick DID admit that he still loves C and wants her back just for C to say, "Sorry, I'm all about Ridge now!" Can't I write for the show for a while??
  I was always neutral about Steffy but I welcome someone new that I didn't find boring when she was on before. Her choice in men was never that great. For her to go against the Forresters with the Spencers will be dangerous. If Ridge doesn't know about it, he will be really upset. But since he was ready to leave FC anyway, maybe not. I can't wait to see what happens with all that. 

It was nice to see TK today..Woohoo! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #133 
I Loathe Brooke and its only going to get worse.

Go watch Monday's preview and you will see exactly how much more lothesome she becomes!

OMG...I don't condone violence but Caroline, please smack the arrogance out of her!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
I have no love for Dollah Bill, but he spoke the absolute truth when he said Rick has Brooke wrapped around his little finger.  Holy cow, my jaw was getting bruised with how many times it hit the floor.  Everything Ridge and Caroline said to let her know just how far off the deep end he's gotten just made her that much more determined.  She's like a supervillain:  Enabler Mom!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
Having not read this thread for a few days, I just had a delightful time catching up today. You all expressed so well the way I reacted to last week's episodes..... renewed hatred for Brooke's belief that she rules the world, disappointment that Caroline could pass up a chance to run off with Ridge,  appreciation of the great performances, etc etc . You gals said it all!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.