Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
MonicaB

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Acctually I don´t have a problem with Wyatt, he is refreshing in a sea of not-so refreshing characters. And his mother, Quinn, is a hoot. The B&B always did female villaines the best and she is my favorite since Sheila Carters rain of terror on Brooke,Eric and Stephanie.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #52 
I discovered that I don't need to be familiar with the characters or their history with each other to be on the floor....today, Ridge was just wow wow wow. And the Bill/Ryan comparisons are right on.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I discovered that I don't need to be familiar with the characters or their history with each other to be on the floor....today, Ridge was just wow wow wow. And the Bill/Ryan comparisons are right on.

I'm thinking Bill is worse than Ryan.  He's a total pig!  That seems to be the word that I always come back to to describe Bill.  Yuck!  What kind of a man doesn't give a shit that the woman he wants/"loves", wants to be screwing another man's brains out and only reason it isn't happening is because said man actually has some scruples and self-worth?  Bill & Brook are pathetic and IMHO are a perfect match for each other!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

The way Bill and Brooke just gloss over what they did when talking to Katie and Ridge (and everybody else) are truly cringe-worthy!  Really Bill?!  The rest of you have "our hands dirty"?  And Brooke tells Katie that she and Bill "had some disagreements"?!  But they feel Ridge leaving Brooke after she lied to him for the bazillionth time was petty and judgemental and needs to be thrown in his face by each one of them?   [barf]

I loved Ridge calling him out for the pig he is (thanks for the reference Alina!) and telling him to stay away from both of them.

I must say that HT rocked her scenes!  Well done!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Ridge's description of Bill as ''repulsive'' was spot on! 
The only thing that Bill's posturing and ranting did was make him look like the ass that he really is!      [asshole3]
TK's ''wide-eyed'' reaction to Bill's entrance into the office was hysterical!   
[snicker]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Well to quote Weeza from "Steel Magnolias" - $Bill is a pig from hell!  He's beyond repulsive - he's cheesy, sleazy & looks like a pimp!  Guess he just doesn't understand class.  Ridge showed him how it's done & he's too ignorant to know he's been dissed.  ITA, Anne, about Ridge's 'stink eye' when $Bill walked in the door -  priceless!!  [rolleyes]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Bill never talk to people, he´s "talking down" to them. And the way that he and Brooke came about is a plot point plain and simple. I hope Katie and Ridge get a chance to devlope because I think they can be good together. I initially wanted TK/ Kelly Lang pairing but after seeing TK/ HeThs scenes, I´m rooting for Katie and Ridge.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #58 
YESSS!!!!! Sonnet 29! [bowing][thud]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:

That was as thud worthy a moment as there's ever been! WOW! Goosebumps! [thud] [thud]

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
What a wonderful, unexpected surprise!!!!!    [clap]
I'm SO happy that TK's incorporating that part of himself into Ridge!!  Loving where this is going......  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
[thud][dream]   Yes yes & yes - thudworthy!  I can hear the collective swoons now from all the new TK fans out there after the lovely sonnet 29 from our guy!  They will all be finding out what we already know - get ready for the stampede!  I can't get over how Twitter has been totally lit up with the ladies swooning over that!  Not that I didn't expect it.  Loving this so much! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
[thud][thud][thud][thud]
That's all I've got!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 

Quote:
I mean, really, who could blame her? He's fine. He's got this Batman-like swagger about him. Seriously, who wouldn't fall for Ridge?

Saw that on SOC - couldn't resist the description of Ridge!  [love]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Of course I just started watching when Thorsten began and for the life of me I don't know why he would want Brooke, hasn't she slept with everyone in town?    I'm liking him with Katie too.     LOVED hearing sonnet 29 [smile]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
Of course I just started watching when Thorsten began and for the life of me I don't know why he would want Brooke, hasn't she slept with everyone in town?>

Yes, lol!

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:

TK has put his personal stamp on Ridge Forrester. Out with the speedos, in with the Shakespeare. And I damn near cried when I got to hear one of my all-time favorite sonnets in that familiar voice. Brought me back 18 years and it felt like coming home.

TK: I just love you, man. You Just. Keep. Bringing it.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
 Gina, I reacted just as you did. I felt a surge of joy and thought "THERE HE IS !!!"  I love how Thorsten is bringing familiar parts of the TK we already know and love to this new role.....not just the poetry, but the whole attitude and inner reaction to people and situations.   THANK YOU, THORSTEN!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
"NO.....I told you I need more time."
You go Ridge!!!!!! I am loving this.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.