Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #151 
My, my who is unhinged now...for someone who doesn't condone violence,Brooke was very violent from

my perspective! 

I hope Taylor remains calm throughout and Brooke loses her control and loses Ridge in the process!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #152 
It's pretty sad that after Thomas spent so much time and effort with his obsession of getting Caroline away from his father and Caroline gave up her marriage to Ridge to be with the father of her child, it turns out that Caroline and Thomas were "better as friends" and "amazing co-parents".  Grrrr!  Caroline could have stayed with Ridge and co-parented Douglas, instead she got thrown under the bus to whitewash Thomas' revolting behavior when she was grieving and vulnerable, and now she's dead.  Thomas is free to move on to his next woman and Ridge is stuck in a chemistry-minus marriage with boring Brooke.  What a colossal waste![hair]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #153 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
What a colossal waste![hair]

And isn't that the kicker! If TPTB at B&B actually sought the most effective way to deliberately piss off a large part of its audience, I don't see how they could have succeeded better. Fuck, for all I know it was deliberate.

Loved Ridge's reaction to the Mothra and Godzilla wrangling. Their childish conflict over whose precious snowflake daughter deserves Liam as a husband the most is just so inappropriate and pathetic. They're projecting their own competition for Ridge onto their daughters and it's really ookie (and I can see it's only going to get ookier)!

Ridge's scenes with Brooke, though... they were a real relief to watch. Even though she hardly deserved it, Ridge treated Brooke like an adult because he's a rational adult. and he respects her as his wife. It's as if he wandered in from a non-horror movie planet.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #154 
I want to follow up on Ridge's priceless are you kidding me?? Really? today but on a totally different subject from Brooke and Taylor's hissy tussle. No, it's about Liam and Hope. Today we learned that Liam didn't even offer to write acknowledgement notes for the baby gifts they got and just assumed and expected Hope to do it. Are you kidding me?? Really???
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #155 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Liam didn't even offer to write acknowledgement notes for the baby gifts they got and just assumed and expected Hope to do it. Are you kidding me?? Really???

That's cause Liam's only job is to knock 'em up!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #156 
It is one thing  for the adults to jump from one relationship to another without having any closure but

to have a child want a mommy replacement so soon is outrageous! Really B&B??????

Imo, B&B should had written more on Ridge's grieve because both Carolines,his great loves,met

untimely deaths!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #157 
I loved Ridge's response to Brooke's rant about Taylor wanting a lonely future for her daughter by wanting to get Liam away from Hope to be with Steffy and raise his children:  "You've heard that theme before."  Of course she has, it's exactly what Brooke wanted for his daughter - wanting to get Liam away from Steffy to be with Hope to raise his child with her.  Does Brooke even hear how hypocritical she sounds?  She should burst into flames.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #158 
B&B has Brooke reminiscing about Billy and the hot air balloon more times than I can

bear but Ridge is not given the same opportunity to go down memory lane especially at this somber

occasion . He will never hear his sweet Caroline's voice again!

Ridge was devestated when he lost his gift of design and then Caroline walked into his life and lifted

the darkness ! Their romance deserves memories...portrait scene , wedding day ,when he carried her

across the office,the time she jumped him and Douglas's birth...nada!!!!

Tommy had a connection with Douglas and Ridge should too! B&B are pushing Hope and Douglas

together but Ridge should be closer than just a grandfather..he was there for him and was going to

raise him as his own before Caroline recanted her version of events..

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
B&B has Brooke reminiscing about Billy and the hot air balloon more times than I can

bear but Ridge is not given the same opportunity to go down memory lane especially at this somber

occasion . He will never hear his sweet Caroline's voice again!

Ridge was devestated when he lost his gift of design and then Caroline walked into his life and lifted

the darkness ! Their romance deserves memories...portrait scene , wedding day ,when he carried her

across the office,the time she jumped him and Douglas's birth...nada!!!!

Tommy had a connection with Douglas and Ridge should too! B&B are pushing Hope and Douglas

together but Ridge should be closer than just a grandfather..he was there for him and was going to

raise him as his own before Caroline recanted her version of events..

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #160 
You do have a great points Caroline was very important woman is Ridge's life he loved her more then life. I don't see Ridge grieving for her but may be he dose it in his own way. Yes he did plan with Caroline to raise Douglas with her Ridge wanted to remember her in his own way. I still think that Douglas is his boy Ridge should spend time with the boy he just lost his mother. Ridge helped to bring him into the world. I was very sad that Bell let Lindsay go there are fans out there was waiting for a reunion like me I was big fan and still is. Thorsten made a big difference with this story line with Ridge and Caroline and every thing else on B&B he is a great actor
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #161 
Oh that million dollar smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He lights up the room!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #162 
Yep - that was worth a million bucks to see Ridge/TK flashing that MEGA WATT SMILE!  He lights up my world!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #163 
I loved seeing him behind the Ceo. desk, where he was born to be! It has been a challenging and

turbulent road to that prestigious position. Ridge's commanding presence and perseverance guided

him to his birthright!

Thorsten is the best,Better than the REST!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #164 
Yes, Ridge's mega-watt smile lit up the office this week! If I were one of the horses in that painting I'd be whinnying!

I'm totally indifferent - at best - to Sally. I do think Bill screwed her over twice and she would have been nuts to take his "offer." But I don't give a shit who she works for. However, if it's for FC and Ridge is the one who made her the offer and Wyatt is attempting to guilt her out then for crying out loud why isn't she starting to eye Ridge?? Instead I'm getting a sinking feeling about Flo not ever being in that situation....[banghead].

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #165 
And today was icing on my cake - "unemployed pirate" - my new favorite TK line!!  OMG - all $Bill needs is the patch over his eye!!  

CH & AM tweets about it!

Ridge just said Bill dresses like "an unemployed pirate" on The Bold and the Beautiful and it's the most Thorsten Kaye line ever🤣 @BandB_CBS @Iamthorstenkaye #BB

Replying to @CarolynHinsey @BandB_CBS @Iamthorstenkaye

Oh my god—I just saw this and laughed out loud! That is sooooo Thorsten! I swear he has said stuff like that to me too! ðŸ¤£

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #166 
Thanks for sharing that Sharon.
A great line.
When he is allowed to be funny he shines even more.
More please.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #167 
Hi Ladies!!!
His adlib is perfection [love]
Have you seen the bonus scene? He was so cute, trying not to laugh!

Anyway, is there someone else here that wish Flo could be Ridge's daughter? (Plus in a way it would give him a storyline and more screentime!)
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #168 
Quote:
It is one thing  for the adults to jump from one relationship to another without having any closure but

to have a child want a mommy replacement so soon is outrageous! Really B&B??????

Imo, B&B should had written more on Ridge's grieve because both Carolines,his great loves,met

untimely deaths!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #169 
I think that Bell did a great mistake of killing Caroline off Ridge is now stuck with two woman that are all the time fighting and he has to be the go between I do think that Ridge had enough I don't think he is a happy many these days now that Caroline is not around any more and Douglas reminds him of her and how he helped her bring this boy into the world. Dose any body think that may be Caroline is a live and faked her "death"? Will never know it's a soap 😁
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #170 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chleatoast
Hi Ladies!!!
His adlib is perfection [love]
Have you seen the bonus scene? He was so cute, trying not to laugh!

Anyway, is there someone else here that wish Flo could be Ridge's daughter? (Plus in a way it would give him a storyline and more screentime!)
Chleatoast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #171 
Maybe she is, like you said it's a soap and anything can happen. But I don't think they will go down that road right now. If they ever do it, it will be in some years.
And yeah, Douglas reminds him of Caroline, and everytime he says he misses his mom, Ridge has this sadness in his eyes...
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #172 
I really don't want Ridge being Flo's father I think it's to much kids for him. But I do want Douglas to come out his son it's way over do. I still think that Thomas is not Douglas's father I do hope it will come out very soon. And I do what Caroline to come back for some feeling I don't think she "dead"
Chleatoast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #173 
In the end I don't want Douglas to be his son because it would mean that him and Caroline divorced for nothing and lost all this precious time together. It would be torture for him. And wanting Douglas to be his son is also having another child. So might as well be Flo. Another girl for our Ridge who's done such a great job with Steffy. He slays those scenes with her, I love the fther/daughter relationship he has with her, and I think it would be interesting for him to discover he has aother one. In a way, she could remind him of Phoebe and the same for Steffy.
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #174 
Quote:
In the end I don't want Douglas to be his son because it would mean that him and Caroline divorced for nothing and lost all this precious time together. It would be torture for him. And wanting Douglas to be his son is also having another child. So might as well be Flo. Another girl for our Ridge who's done such a great job with Steffy. He slays those scenes with her, I love the fther/daughter relationship he has with her, and I think it would be interesting for him to discover he has aother one. In a way, she could remind him of Phoebe and the same for Steffy.
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #175 
How do you want this story to play out where do you think Ridge met Flo's mother? I really don't want Ridge to be Flo's father I do think Bell will go either with Deacon or with Eric. Please leave Ridge out of it. Douglas is Ridge's son even if Caroline is not around I did want a reunion between them. And I see it's not happening any time soon. Not every lady should be Ridge daughter that will be very weird I think. 😟
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #176 
(For bluegaze: 3/28 bonus scene)

And no, no, no, a thousand times NO, I do not want Flo to be Ridge's daughter... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Chleatoast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #177 
My theory is that he went for a business trip to Vegas where he met her because they said she works in marketing. It was certainly a one night stand, but they did have sex (maybe they were both drunk) but Shauna didn't really know who he was, or she knew he was married or Stephanie threatened her, whatever.
I think that she is stunned to learn that Quinn is married to Eric because he is very powerful and rich and because the name Forrester rings a bell to her (=> Ridge).
I'd hate to see the story go with Eric because it would mean Flo is Ridge's sister (who's the age of his own daughter...). And Deacon, well he isn't a rich man and it well seems like Flo's father is rich after the talk she had with Quinn at Il Giardino.
But like I said, it's just a theory. And I think Bill is off-course because Wyatt is his son.
Chleatoast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #178 
And no, not every lady are Ridge's daughter. He only has one (and lost her twin).
Chleatoast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #179 
Quote:

And no, no, no, a thousand times NO, I do not want Flo to be Ridge's daughter... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Is it because you dislike her or for another reason?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #180 
Thanks so much Christy! Ridge's take on things is always fascinating!

ITA ..Flo should not be Ridge's daughter! That way she can be a potential love interest.

The characters are aligning perfectly for drama RAMA! Flo's mom is Quinn's long LOST best friend..

Quinn is married to Eric, unbeknownst to Flo's mommy...Eric is the father!

On a more riveting note.. Flo's candidature to be Ridge's love interest...it is on these situations that

Ridge's paternity should be brought up...Eric is not Ridge's bio dad!LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #181 
Quote:

Is it because you dislike her or for another reason?

I don't like the idea of Ridge having a retroactive past with a woman who sounds completely unappealing and totally unrealistic to me (I've never bought that Quinn wouldn't have wanted wealthy Bill to support Wyatt, and I equally would never buy that Flo's mother wouldn't have gone after Ridge for the child support she was entitled to).

Also because Ridge already has one daughter he has insane chemistry with.

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #182 
Quote:

I don't like the idea of Ridge having a retroactive past with a woman who sounds completely unappealing and totally unrealistic to me (I've never bought that Quinn wouldn't have wanted wealthy Bill to support Wyatt, and I equally would never buy that Flo's mother wouldn't have gone after Ridge for the child support she was entitled to).

Also because Ridge already has one daughter he has insane chemistry with.
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #183 
I don't understand why Flo needs to know who her father is she should tell Hope about her baby. And Ridge doesn't need another daughter in his life I did not think for one minute that Flo is his daughter. Ridge is very sad that Caroline is not around I don't believe she is "dead" and still think that Douglas is Ridge'should son. I loved Quinn with Ridge I wanted to see them together. It's a soap any thing can happen. Bill could be the father or Deacon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #184 
 Ridge is not mentioned ! [tear]  That is my biggest concern!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #185 
Flo and Shauna and Quinn and Wyatt and  Bill... anticlimactic,mundane story line of the year!

Brooke and RJ and Billy ...now that would catch my attention!

Imo the main reason Ridge is with Brooke is because of their son....

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #186 
Quote:
Flo and Shauna and Quinn and Wyatt and  Bill... anticlimactic,mundane story line of the year!

Brooke and RJ and Billy ...now that would catch my attention!

Imo the main reason Ridge is with Brooke is because of their son....
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #187 
I do wonder if Ridge is really happy with Brook like he say he is. Yes RJ did want his parents back together but you don't do it for your kids you do it for your self like Will wants his parents to get back together it dose not work this way I think Brook brings to much drama in to Ridge's life. I wish Caroline was around he was much happier with her. I so wanted her to be back in Ridge's life. Ridge is not a very happy man
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #188 
I agree. They were a vibrant couple ..Ridge and Caroline always defending their love to everyone and

then making love.... EXHILARATING! Which brings me to Flo...she is NOT related to Ridge .

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #189 
Quote:
I agree. They were a vibrant couple ..Ridge and Caroline always defending their love to everyone and

then making love.... EXHILARATING! Which brings me to Flo...she is NOT related to Ridge .
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #190 
Thank God Flo is not related to Ridge why dose he need another daughter from no where and it would not make sense this whole story is stupid why pin a woman like Flo on Ridge? I don't think Shauna is his type either. 😂 They should be busy making Douglas Ridge's boy I think he is. Wait until Ridge will know what Flo did to Hope& Liam. Ridge will be in her face very soon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #191 
All we need... another Logan female!LOL

I have a suggestion for Flo...blame the good doc Reese!He is gone to England. Flo has been lying so

now lie for the right reason. Plead for Hope's forgiveness and lie that Reese threatened to kill you if you

didn't pretend to be Beth's mom!

That way...you are in the clear and so is Zoe and let's face it ,no one on  B&B does any time for any

crime!LOL 

On a more serious note...Ridge,Please come back![bowing][bowing][bowing][agree][agree][agree][yippee][yippee][yippee]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #192 
bonus clip today 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #193 
Quote:

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #194 
I don't want Ridge to be Flo's father either I still think that Douglas is Ridge's son Thomas is not the father he lied to Caroline about sleeping with her. I do hope the truth will come out if Bell is getting into bio father's story lines with Flo being a Logan
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.