Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
[dream][thud]  Welcome back Ridge!!!  What a long drought - been in withdrawal way too long!  

[Are you kidding me, what is this??? Is she adopting the whole orphanage?!QUOTE]  I'm still laughing!  Only TK can break up me up like this!  That was the line of the week for sure!  
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #52 
You took the words right out of my mouth I was laughing my head off when I heard what he said to Taylor when he saw all this money on the chair I think he was right that was so funny the way he said that Taylor is really stupid giving all this money a way. The truth will come out there will be no money and baby Ridge is going to hit the roof when he will know that Taylor trusted Rees and got fooled especially Steffy that will have to give the baby back to Hope and Liam.😞
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #53 
Katbert, yesterday's clip is now up along with today's.

Tullas, we are agreed -- this story can't be over soon enough! Not that I care about Hope, though...  I've just had my fill of baby-switch stories, and this one has got to be the lamest, laziest, least populated one I've ever seen in my extensive soap watching career. At least Ridge made an appearance again today, and his gentle compassion toward Hope was lovely to watch.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Thanks for the clips.  I got to see yesterday's episode on CBS.com.  I don't understand why Ridge isn't going to welcome his newest granddaughter instead of being at the cabin with Brooke and Hope, but whatever.  I'm just glad to see that handsome face back on my screen. 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
About the cabin..I can't believe that it is the family home of  the Spencer" heir apparent' !

That cabin is forever revered as the cabin of Ridgeness ! His sensual kisses and the pencil shot across

the room was climatic! That love shack has not had such spectacular pleasure within its walls since!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Thanks for the clips.  I got to see yesterday's episode on CBS.com.  I don't understand why Ridge isn't going to welcome his newest granddaughter instead of being at the cabin with Brooke and Hope, but whatever.  I'm just glad to see that handsome face back on my screen. 
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #57 
I do think Ridge is very worried for Hope and Liam he all so think that some thing dose not sit right with this "adoption" I think he wanted to respect Brook to she is his wife and Hope is her daughter. I wonder how Ridge will react when the truth comes out about who's baby is it. What a mess Reese created. Steffy will be very hurt when she will know that this baby she has in her care belongs to Hope and Liam.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
I can't believe Carter puts his name on a document without a background check of this Flo and Dr.

Buckingham for that matter! There was no power the fateful night that Beth was born so no paper trail

but where is the paperwork that says Flo is the baby's mother? 

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I can't believe Carter puts his name on a document without a background check of this Flo and Dr.

Buckingham for that matter! There was no power the fateful night that Beth was born so no paper trail

but where is the paperwork that says Flo is the baby's mother? 

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #60 
You do have a point Carter should have been more smarter with all this paper work that Rees gave Flo. Flo new that this whole adoption scam is not right she wanted that the baby will go back to Hope and Liam. I hope when the truth comes out Carter will check these papers again Reese did change the birth date of the baby and among other details so allot of the things about the baby drama should come come out. Ridge is not happy with this whole situation he still think that Steffy and Taylor spend way to much money for a baby.πŸ€”
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #61 
You do have a point Carter should have been more smarter with all this paper work that Rees gave Flo. Flo new that this whole adoption scam is not right she wanted that the baby will go back to Hope and Liam. I hope when the truth comes out Carter will check these papers again Reese did change the birth date of the baby and among other details so allot of the things about the baby drama should come come out. Ridge is not happy with this whole situation he still think that Steffy and Taylor spend way to much money for a baby.πŸ€”
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Bonus Clip from today:

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
I wonder if Ridge will get to speak to Flo...it is what We need right now! Brooke and Ridge are

great but an interaction with Flo and maybe some flirting is what is required... Brooke is

always flirting with Bill!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
This - Baby Whisperer!  [thud]

[DyvpyfxXQAAE9lR]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 

Thanks Sharon!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
Thanks, Sharon!

I'm still recovering <g>.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #67 
Thanks Sharon for that wonderful picture!  I've been waiting breathlessly for a chance to see The Man holding a baby (I guess he held Kelly - so briefly one almost missed it).  It's lovely to see, even if it is the Golden Child that everyone is fawning over like the second coming.  TK with a baby is a beautiful sight. [bowing]
Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Thanks for the photo Sharon.
Heartbeat-skipping stuff!!
Perhaps it is time for a new wallpaper on my laptop?
Happy days........πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
This - Baby Whisperer!  [thud]

[DyvpyfxXQAAE9lR]
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #70 
I love this picture very much Thorsten has a way with baby's and kids he has been around them in AMC and he has his own girl. 😘
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #71 
I love this picture with the baby and Thorsten he loves baby's and he is great with kids after being a few years in AMC and he has his own girls in his privet life❀
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
I wonder if Ridge will get to speak to Flo...it is what We need right now! Brooke and Ridge are

great but an interaction with Flo and maybe some flirting is what is required... Brooke is

always flirting with Bill!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Cutie pie and the baby too!  [agree]

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Ridge all ways have a way to get info when he wants to know some thing he is a real charmer a woman can't say NO to him his smile melts a woman. If Ridge meets up with Flo she will tell him every thing she knows and what she done. I do think he will know what to do with this info. I donly not know if Brook will know.☺
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
ITA If Ridge decides to meet with Flo,the truth about Beth will unfold. How can any woman resist his

incomparable,debonair presence and that is before Ridge even speaks! His gaze alone will melt her

defenses and she will confess everything before he says hello!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
ITA If Ridge decides to meet with Flo,the truth about Beth will unfold. How can any woman resist his

incomparable,debonair presence and that is before Ridge even speaks! His gaze alone will melt her

defenses and she will confess everything before he says hello!
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #77 
As I said in my last common Ridge has a way with woman that is how he became close to Quinn in the past. Flo will be scared of Ridge once she will know that he is Steffy's father. Well he is handsome and he has his one way with out doing any thing 😊
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Y wasn't it Ridge who found those papers? 

I don't know what Mr. Bell has planned for this story but I certainly want Ridge to be front and center

as always! 

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Y wasn't it Ridge who found those papers? 

I don't know what Mr. Bell has planned for this story but I certainly want Ridge to be front and center

as always! 
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #80 
I think Ridge is asking all the right questions but Taylor dose not want to give Reese's name or any details about this "adoption" and how she got the baby for Steffy I think once the truth comes out Taylor will get the I tolled you so from Ridge. I do think Ridge will be a bit annoyed with Taylor she did give allot of money to Reese for this wired "adoption"
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
today's bonus clip

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #82 
I agree with Brooke:  Catalina seems like a million years ago.  It seems that long that every darn person on B&B has been engrossed in Hope and her tragedy.  Enough already!  I loved seeing TK, but would rather he was concerned about his daughter and his two beautiful granddaughters instead of joining the overwhelming crowd of people weeping over Hope.  Good grief!  You'd think she was the only person who ever suffered a loss, and all this hand-wringing and worrying over her is tiresome.
Thanks for the bonus clip.
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
I agree with Brooke:  Catalina seems like a million years ago.  It seems that long that every darn person on B&B has been engrossed in Hope and her tragedy.  Enough already!  I loved seeing TK, but would rather he was concerned about his daughter and his two beautiful granddaughters instead of joining the overwhelming crowd of people weeping over Hope.  Good grief!  You'd think she was the only person who ever suffered a loss, and all this hand-wringing and worrying over her is tiresome.
Thanks for the bonus clip.
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #84 
I do not agree Brook is worried about her daughter I would not wish this situation on any woman Hope did not loos the baby Reese took her baby and I do hope it will come out very soon. Hope has a great bond with this baby Ridge will have to be there for Steffy when Steffy will have to give the baby back to Hope. Steffy dose not deserve this baby she should have given this baby to Hope to raise Ridge for now is trying to be very neutrual in this very emotional situation he is married to Hope's mother ☺
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #85 
When I was watching the show yesterday, I knew there was going to be a bonus scene of Ridge and Brooke talking about Hope. I mean, they have to fulfill their quota [rolleyes].

But when the truth comes out you can bet that Brooke won't show a teensy fraction of the same concern about Steffy that Ridge has show towards her daughter.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

But when the truth comes out you can bet that Brooke won't show a teensy fraction of the same concern about Steffy that Ridge has show towards her daughter.

Exactly.  When Hope gets her baby back, there will be rejoicing and dancing in the streets.  But will anyone be worrying about Steffy and how she feels, losing Phoebe?  Doubtful.  I hope at least Ridge is there for her, but I wouldn't count on it.  I hate this Logan-centric writing.[hair]
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tullas
I do not agree Brook is worried about her daughter I would not wish this situation on any woman Hope did not loos the baby Reese took her baby and I do hope it will come out very soon. Hope has a great bond with this baby Ridge will have to be there for Steffy when Steffy will have to give the baby back to Hope. Steffy dose not deserve this baby she should have given this baby to Hope to raise Ridge for now is trying to be very neutrual in this very emotional situation he is married to Hope's mother ☺

Steffy has no idea that this is Hope's baby so how can you say that Steffy doesn't deserve this baby? And why on earth would Steffy adopt a baby to give to Hope to raise?
I see Ridge as trying to be supportive of his daughter while at the same time appeasing his shrew of a wife.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Nice clip from TK about Alley Mills.   https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1097597104678088704

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Nice clip from TK about Alley Mills.   https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1097597104678088704
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #90 
Hi thanks for up loading Thorsten likes his Co star and it's nice that he gives a compliment some times πŸ–’β˜Ί
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
I love the Pam and Ridge relationship. She loves her nephew so much and he her! Hopefully they will

have more screen time together,maybe when Beth is back with her parents ,we will finally enjoy the

wedding of Pam ! 

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Quote:
I love the Pam and Ridge relationship. She loves her nephew so much and he her! Hopefully they will

have more screen time together,maybe when Beth is back with her parents ,we will finally enjoy the

wedding of Pam ! 

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Pam all way tried to be in good relationship with Ridge her sister was his mother and she was considered family. I do hope that Hope will get her baby back and Pam can bake allot of Lemon bares. πŸ–’
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Those lemon bars look delicious,contrary to Quinn's opinion!LOL

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Happy Birthday TK! Enjoy your special day![birth2][toast][balloons][party][love][wave]
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #96 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma
Happy Birthday TK! Enjoy your special day![birth2][toast][balloons][party][love][wave]
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Hi Thorsten
Have a great day Happy birthday to you good luck with every thing you do continue to put a smile on my faceπŸ˜šβ˜ΊπŸ’πŸŽ‚ Tali from Israel
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #98 
[wave]Happy Birthday TK!!!   [birth2][toast][wave][banana1][cheerleader]
I hope you're having a wonderful day[party][party]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Happy Birthday, TK!  Hope you have an incredibly wonderful day.  [birth2][blow_out][kiss]

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
[birth2]  [birthday2]  [hbday]  [hbday2] to the one and ONLY FANTASTICO THORSTEN!...and mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyy more!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.