Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,573
Reply with quote  #1 
Happy New Year!

Not off to a great start though. Kathy's cable company stopped showing CBS a couple of days ago. Mine shows it but the show is all Hope giving birth (excruciating) with Ridge just trying to soothe Brooke as Bill plays the big savior (while risking somebody else's life to fly in the big storm they're supposed to be having).



__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,316
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank gawd for Christy's clip (screw you, cable provider/local CBS channel owner $$$ dispute!) -- I didn't have to sit through the whole show. OMG what I saw was stupid enough -- it's like Hope's trapped at the North Pole or something!

Think that helicopter Bill's using to play hero with is the same one he used to try to kill your husband with, Brooke?

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,251
Reply with quote  #3 
And Hope must be giving birth to a baby elephant or something - GAWD I never heard such noises coming out of anyone before!  
__________________
Sharon
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,316
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
And Hope must be giving birth to a baby elephant or something - GAWD I never heard such noises coming out of anyone before!  


LOL!!! Maybe the sonogram is wrong and she's hatching a 20-lb. baby Bill throwback?!

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
Maisie

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 218
Reply with quote  #5 
I hated today's episode and wish I hadn't seen it.
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,573
Reply with quote  #6 

You’d think a show would choose a positive occasion for a milestone show. Switched/dead babies are such a downer that the choice of this storyline feels like a big ol’ FU to viewers. And I have (less than) no use for Hope or Liam. I just hate that Ridge was put in a position where he had to thank Bill for something that Ridge could have easily had done himself not to mention something that immediately brought to mind what Bill did to Ridge the last time Ridge rode in one of his helicopters.

 

This whole thing just stinks and feels like the product of a sadistic mind any way you look at it. I mean, what are they gonna do for the next big “0” event?


__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #7 
Annika's interpretation of Hope's anguish and loss was very emotional! Great job!


















__________________



SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,251
Reply with quote  #8 
IA - it was a real downer for a supposedly milestone celebration show - the only actual acknowledgment of the 8000 episodes was $Bill's comment about trying '8000 times' or something like that, which I presume was their nod to the occasion.  But a dead baby - come on B&B, you can do better!  Bad enough to have the infant who died offscreen but no, that wasn't enough - they had to bring it in & let us see it in the mom's arms.  Hoping for better things.    Anyway - bonus clip if anyone's up for it:


__________________
Sharon
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #9 
I do not like where this story line is going to I do not want Hope to loos her baby again Rees is a creep I hope Ridge Bill Liam will be in Rees's face
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #10 
I am always up for it where Ridge is concerned! LOL



__________________



Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,316
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks, Sharon!

Today, Ridge's (TK's!) face said more without words than everyone else put together, and made the show worth watching. Ridge and Bill holding hands was a nice touch. Much as I loathe Bill, I do love when warring characters put aside differences for a higher good.

Everything else just made me think how Liam now has a baby mama he's not married to and a (as far as he knows...) non-baby mama he is married to. Awkward!

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,251
Reply with quote  #12 
Kathy I agree with you completely - Thorsten's face does all his acting for him in situations like this.  I was in tears just looking at his face.  Also agree the two Alpha Males holding hands in such a helpless moment was also nice to see.  I have to say this has been very hard to watch.  
__________________
Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #13 
The music score complements the melancholic tone of the ...excellent choice! 


 

__________________



Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,573
Reply with quote  #14 
Well, we got a casual Ridge and Kelly scene today, so it wasn't totally depressing! ICAM about TK's acting making this worth watching with or without words.

P.S. Welcome to the board, Tullas!

__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,251
Reply with quote  #15 
And finally got our scene with TK holding baby Kelly!  Just not long enough.  Yes that long single tear going down Ridge's cheek did me in.  Anyway - today is the munchkin's 1st birthday.


Bonus clip



__________________
Sharon
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Well, we got a casual Ridge and Kelly scene today, so it wasn't totally depressing! ICAM about TK's acting making this worth watching with or without words.

P.S. Welcome to the board, Tullas!
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for welcome me on the board I really loved Thorsten with Kelly he is used to play with kids he played with them in the past on AMC
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #18 
Thorsten has a way with woman he is a great charmer I love his smile it gets me all ways and his goofy faces that he dose I never saw an actor like him he is a pro I wish he will do a Hallmark movie a love story
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,573
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tullas
Thorsten has a way with woman he is a great charmer I love his smile it gets me all ways and his goofy faces that he dose I never saw an actor like him he is a pro I wish he will do a Hallmark movie a love story


OMG SO DO I! Hallmark movies desperately need new blood. Thorsten would raise them to a higher level IMHO.


__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #20 
It would be a wish come true if Thorsten found the time to be on a Hallmark movie.  

Those love stories would transform into an epic romance series  because of his prolific acting and

sexiness!

I can think of a title for the first one "His Gaze."

__________________



Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,316
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
It would be a wish come true if Thorsten found the time to be on a Hallmark movie.  

Those love stories would transform into an epic romance series  because of his prolific acting and

sexiness!

I can think of a title for the first one "His Gaze."


Perfect! And perfect segue into the first thing I mean to comment on re today's show -- Ridge's very direct look at Bill while essentially warning him not to exploit Brooke's grief by moving in on her.

Brooke of course would have none of it -- she's the most automatically disloyal wife ever. It's so disgustingly obvious that if Ridge and Bill were both drowning, she'd toss the only life preserver to Bill.

But I about died when Ridge said to Bill, "I don't know who you are now that you've taken off your necklace." [spew]

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #22 
Beth is back , I hope that is her!

On a very important note ...are Ridge's facial expressions,when Brooke disagreed with him and he

turned to her...his look of disbelief...priceless,SPECTACULAR! 

__________________



bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #23 
ITA , the necklace observation was to die for! Thorsten and Don must have a good laugh rehearsing 

those lines!

__________________



Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy


Perfect! And perfect segue into the first thing I mean to comment on re today's show -- Ridge's very direct look at Bill while essentially warning him not to exploit Brooke's grief by moving in on her.

Brooke of course would have none of it -- she's the most automatically disloyal wife ever. It's so disgustingly obvious that if Ridge and Bill were both drowning, she'd toss the only life preserver to Bill.

But I about died when Ridge said to Bill, "I don't know who you are now that you've taken off your necklace." [spew]
SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,251
Reply with quote  #25 
"I don't know who you are now that you've taken off your necklace."  Line of the year!!  [bahaha]
__________________
Sharon
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
And Hope must be giving birth to a baby elephant or something - GAWD I never heard such noises coming out of anyone before!  
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,573
Reply with quote  #27 

I could give Kelly her very own Phoebe

 

AUGHH!!!  No, you can’t. You cannot replace a twin. And you have no right to expect a new baby to fulfill an emotional need of yours that you project onto Kelly.

 

I absolutely hate this gawdawful storyline and wish Ridge would tell Steffy to get therapy because that’s what she needs, not another baby.


ETA: That baby won't have a father but Kelly will and she'll have to watch her sister get all the love and attention from her father while she gets squat because her emotional needs don't count, just Kelly's. What a shitshow!

__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #28 
Ridge please come back! Your daughter and her mother are rushing into a situation that requires more

time. Steffy,it is not only about your needs and Kelly's  but also that innocent newborn!

__________________



Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

I could give Kelly her very own Phoebe

 

AUGHH!!!  No, you can’t. You cannot replace a twin. And you have no right to expect a new baby to fulfill an emotional need of yours that you project onto Kelly.

 

I absolutely hate this gawdawful storyline and wish Ridge would tell Steffy to get therapy because that’s what she needs, not another baby.


ETA: That baby won't have a father but Kelly will and she'll have to watch her sister get all the love and attention from her father while she gets squat because her emotional needs don't count, just Kelly's. What a shitshow!
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #30 
I do agree with you this story is very sad and it's not right I do think Ridge should be involved in the "adoption" what ever it is. Steffy is going to get hurt big time and naming a baby after her dead twin that is not right either this whole story sucks. The truth will come out that this baby has got parents and wants there baby daughter back. I think every body here is going to get hurt. I hope there will be a happy ending 😐
Katbert

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 335
Reply with quote  #31 
My only consolation in not seeing Ridge all week is that at least he isn't joining the chorus of "Poor Hope" and how much she's suffering.  Good grief, the whole cast is consumed with her pain and loss.  GMAB.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #32 
 Hope is sensing her baby has not passed so hopefully Beth will be returned to her! 
__________________



Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
 Hope is sensing her baby has not passed so hopefully Beth will be returned to her! 
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #34 
I hate this story so much how can a "Doctor" take a baby from it's mother and try to "sell" it because he has money problems? Reese
should have thought about how to solve it and not make people miserable. I do hope this story has a happy ending because Hope makes me cry. Ridge should have been involved with this creepy "adoption" Taylor is making a big mistake for giving money to Reese. And Steffy is going to be sad after the truth comes out and why call the baby after her twin dead sister? Creepy her name is Beth.😐
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #35 
I have some questions. First and most pressing is... when is our gorgeous Ridge returning?

Secondly..if that is Beth,who did the Foresters bury and thirdly if the Foresters buried the deceased

child of that other mourning mother so then who did she bury?

This is very confusing and Taylor is the key to this mystery. She doesn't know anything about this

doctor's past,she should research his work before introducing this innocent child into her daughter and

grand daughter's lives. There are too many loose ends to this story...Taylor takes the mother's word

that the baby's father doesn't want anything to do with the child,really??? I would ask for his refusal in

writing!

Ridge would have concerns !

                                  

__________________



Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Ridge please come back! Your daughter and her mother are rushing into a situation that requires more

time. Steffy,it is not only about your needs and Kelly's  but also that innocent newborn!
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #37 
I do agree with you Ridge should be involved with this whole "adoption" situation Steffy and Taylor are getting into some thing that they want know how to get out of it they are going to loos all there money on a big scam and find out in the end that this baby belongs to Hope and Liam. Steffy and Taylor are going to be stun once the truth comes out. 🤔
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,481
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I have some questions. First and most pressing is... when is our gorgeous Ridge returning?

Secondly..if that is Beth,who did the Foresters bury and thirdly if the Foresters buried the deceased

child of that other mourning mother so then who did she bury?

This is very confusing and Taylor is the key to this mystery. She doesn't know anything about this

doctor's past,she should research his work before introducing this innocent child into her daughter and

grand daughter's lives. There are too many loose ends to this story...Taylor takes the mother's word

that the baby's father doesn't want anything to do with the child,really??? I would ask for his refusal in

writing!

Ridge would have concerns !

                                  


I believe the first woman had asked Reece to adopt her baby out. (That is why she left the clinic with no apparent guilt. I think Reece told her "It wasn't your fault" that she had given birth to a stillborn baby.) When Hope showed up he saw an opportunity and took advantage of it. Hope conveniently passed out so he could switch her baby with the dead one.
He had planned to give the other baby to Taylor and Steffy and just substituted Beth.
Is it wrong? Yes
But it moves the story along.  



__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #39 
Thanks Ann!  I was hoping Ridge's return would be mentioned but no luck !
__________________



Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Thanks Ann!  I was hoping Ridge's return would be mentioned but no luck !
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Thanks Ann!  I was hoping Ridge's return would be mentioned but no luck !
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #42 
I will be happy to see Thorsten on today episode finally he will be involved with the baby drama "adoption" scam I do think that Ridge will not like what Taylor is doing when he sees all this money in a suit case it will look like like Taylor robbed a bank. I think Ridge is a very smart man and he will tell her that it looks so not right that suddenly there is a baby to adopt? I do hope Ridge will start putting the pieces togethet very soon. 🤔
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,316
Reply with quote  #43 
RIDGE!!!!!!!

All of a sudden this c-c-c-c-c-c-cold day got a lot warmer!

Ridge's priceless reaction to the briefcase full of cash --Are you kidding me, what is this??? Is she adopting the whole orphanage?! -- delivered as only TK can, gave me a good laugh, too.

Why don't you go ahead and introduce Flo to Ridge, B&B, and have them hash it out. <g>

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,573
Reply with quote  #44 

Ridge: Why am I just finding out about this?

 

First things first – WELCOME BACK, RIDGE!!!!

 

Secondly, that is everybody’s question, Ridge. Instead Taylor blamed Pam for giving you an incomplete message instead of leaving you a detailed voicemail/text herself, or how about that millenial Steffy who’s on the phone all the time for not texting or calling you herself and using her mother as a go between. Besides, what exactly was Pam supposed to say in that note anyway? It’s not as if Taylor would have given her any details. That just made no sense to me and I get fixated on details like that LOL.

 

Taylor: Why do you always have to think the worst of everybody?

 

Ridge: That way I don’t get disappointed.

 

My answer to that question has always been because it saves time, but Ridge’s reply works too.


__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #45 
 First things first – WELCOME BACK, RIDGE!!!!

ITA!  That is all I got!  [agree][agree][agree][agree][agree][agree][agree][agree][agree][agree]

__________________



SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,251
Reply with quote  #46 
[dream][thud]  Welcome back Ridge!!!  What a long drought - been in withdrawal way too long!  

[Are you kidding me, what is this??? Is she adopting the whole orphanage?!QUOTE]  I'm still laughing!  Only TK can break up me up like this!  That was the line of the week for sure!  

__________________
Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #47 
Now that the glaze from my eyes has cleared after watching Ridge's entrance repeatedly! LOL 

ITA, I want to chime in on the idea that B&B introduce Flo to Ridge because it seems very plausible

he would want to meet the woman who demands that exuberant amount of money...she must be hiding

something! 

__________________



Katbert

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 335
Reply with quote  #48 
Finally Ridge is back, and B&B is preempted for a day long weather report on our blizzard.  I could have looked out the window to see things were f***ed up.  I'm hoping I can watch somewhere else.  Bummer!!
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
 Hope is sensing her baby has not passed so hopefully Beth will be returned to her! 
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #50 
I can't really stand this story Hope is right her baby daughter is alive and Steffy is going to "adopted" her it's so cruel this story I thought that Flo will say some thing.  I can't wait for Hope to have her baby back. It was great to see Thorsten back in action he all ways makes me smile 😉
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.