Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Quinn is a bad seed...she is racing out of control towards a wall and taking Ridge with

her! I hope Ridge catches his bearings soon and resumes  his original plan of proving

she is unfit to be Eric's wife!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #102 
It's crazy the excuses she gave for her sins.  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #103 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
WTH was Quinn even talking about??  None of her nonsense explanation to Ivy made any sense if she is truly in love with her husband!!  And then bringing Ivy and her son into the equation - to shift/evade the blame! (reminds me of someone else on this special day!)

I thought Ridge was wonderful today in his little talk with his fiance... he was finding just the right words to explain his relationship with Quinn, without telling all!  And Brooke was more than gracious about not wanting to know everything!  I kind of wish he HAD told her about the kiss - (seemed like he wanted to tell her)... so when she hears it from Ivy, she can say "Ridge already told me and we're good!" 

Nice job today, Thorsten!!! [clap]

ITA with your whole post -- especially the last sentence (and the last sentence in the 1st paragraph!). I've actually watched the Ridge scenes several times. The dialogue was so good, I'm gonna take a wild guess that TK wrote it. Ridge's perception was so on point even if IMO he painted much too dark a portrait of himself. I found the juxtaposition of Ridge and Quinn's scenes fascinating because of the way he related to the badness in Quinn (to "betray and destroy" as he obviously was referring to his relationship with Brooke) while she was trying to use her attraction to Ridge's qualities to make a sympathetic picture of herself.

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #104 
I don't like the way Bridge reunion has been written but I hope so much Ridge is playing with Quinn. It must be his old plan because .... he would be a stupid like his father if he fell for the poorly woman speech Quinn gave him in SF. He was a strong adversary for her .... I don't want him as the new victim of Sant Quinn's spell

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #105 

So Ivy still hasn’t blown the whistle – doesn’t that mean she is now complicit? Playing travel agent (I did not see that coming!) to facilitate Ridge and Brooke’s marriage doesn’t really change that, if anything it makes it worse if she thinks what Ridge is doing is so awful. But anyway, she reminded me of buttinsky Katie today. Still, I enjoyed the Ridge/Ivy scenes. (I kinda wish they had more scenes together and that they weren’t cousins!) Ridge played it cool and un-defensive though he was totally on his guard. I liked the way Ridge turned the tables on her, too. But I can’t help but fear that somebody a whole lot worse than Ivy will pick up where she left off.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Ridge's insight to Quinn enables him to see what she is doing....she feels unworthy to

be Eric's wife and so is subconsciously sabotaging the marriage but hopefully Ridge will

remind her that she makes Eric happy. Whatever they have been sharing... is as Ridge

said... stupid ...so go get a spanking from your husband...you have been a

naughty Quinn!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #107 
From Heather Tom's instagram.
Australia Marley Beach February 2017.jpg 

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #108 
Thanks, Cheryl... looks like a yummy Thorsten sandwich!!  [free-cool-smileys-268]

And could the women (bread) look any more beautiful?? Just WOW!
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Great pic!  And gee, is that Thomas on the sidelines mostly cut off? [biggrin]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Today is a great day....RIDGE is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #111 
FYI - Kathy and I were both having computer problems today so the first scene is missing [banghead][gaah]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #112 
It was really good to see Ridge today... except that golf/tennis metaphor discussion gave me some extremely painful flashbacks to the hideous tennis and golf college PE courses that I thought I had successfully blotted out years ago, LOL! (Couldn't Quinn have just said Ridge bowled her over?)

So "I kissed you to give you something to hold over my head to show you how much I trust that you won't actually use it against me, Ridge"? Did I get the interpretation of how Quinn rationalized kissing Ridge right? Because I don't think Ridge's super power is speaking two languages at the same time, and I don't think Quinn really does, either. Ridge is a natural with language but his super power doesn't even need words.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
Ridge is so sweet...I like he's thinking...one serves and he will oblige...where can I sign

up for the kissing booth? LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #114 
Bill cheated on Katie with Brooke and he's criticizing Ridge for hurting Brooke?!

If the Spectras are known for stealing their designs, why on earth would even a dumbass like Thomas hire one?

Things that make you go WTF...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
...It's a damn shame the script didn't have Ridge shut the clown up by yelling at him

"you stupid hypocrite...you use women and throw money at them to get an abortion 

and you're warning Brooke about me!"

Finally,,the truth will be out... Ridge and Quinn bonded over their mutual hatred of Bill and now can't stop thinking about each other...Brooke will be with Bill bc she
gives him the time of day and that means she is not in love with Ridge .

Ridge needs a kiss from his truelove CAROLINE... to escape the tentacles of Quinn...please come back Caroline...Linsey...recast..anyone.. please Quinn has to be stopped!jmo

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #116 
I literally LOL'd when Ridge dinged Bill with "and everyone who can't come can just stream it to his gym."

That and watching Ridge's face were the best parts of today's show for me, because Ridge and Brooke seemed so to only be going through the motions -- and while I don't really care whether or not they get married in Australia, it just kills me that Quinn is the other woman in this unofficial triangle. (Looks as if RJ will soon have a new interest to distract him from his parents' love lives, though...)

Speaking of geometric shapes, I also amused myself during the wedding announcement scenes by making Venn diagrams i my mind of who had had affairs (or potential affairs, LOL) with who in the room. Yeah, really made Bill's attempts to trash Ridge to Brooke seem ridiculous.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Bill cheated on Katie with Brooke and he's criticizing Ridge for hurting Brooke?!

If the Spectras are known for stealing their designs, why on earth would even a dumbass like Thomas hire one?

Things that make you go WTF...

Just what I've been thinking!!  Bill is scum.

And it makes no sense unless Thoma** wants to sabotage FC.

It just so stupid how they all get together for holidays after stabbing each other in the back the day before.   Sis said during the Christmas episode she was listing who slept with who.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Ridge needs a kiss from his truelove CAROLINE...please come back Caroline...Linsey.. please Quinn has to be stopped!

YEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 
I HATE Quinn but I sure would love to be in her shoes....Ridge desires her!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #120 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I HATE Quinn but I sure would love to be in her shoes....Ridge desires her!

No day with a Ridge kiss is a total loss! But damn. Why oh why oh why (WHY DEAR GODDESS WHY?!?! WHY?!?!?!?) does it have to be with Quinn?! Why do Ridge's sons get new potential love interests like plucky Sally and Coco, and their fathers gets... a choice between a woman whose relationship with him is pretty  much long since played out and who's in love with another man waiting to pounce anyway, and the psycho who chased his father down?

While I'm asking rhetorical questions, wasn't there some other room Ridge and Quinn could have gotten stuck in besides the bathpowder room? Geez! Not that I would mind so much getting stuck in there (especially with Ridge)... if I had to choose a room in my house to be trapped in, a bathroom would be my pick. If I were about to answer an email so that I also had my cell phone in hand, there really would be no problem -- I would just call my hubby if he didn't hear me hollering! But sound obviously has to travel much farther in Forrester Manor than it does in my house... and I guess Ridge and Quinn were too entranced by each other to remember about the phone.

Well, now Ivy has Charlie and soon to be Pam, I'm sure, to help her hold that anvil over Ridge's head. Sigh. I just want to get this over with.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
 I guess Ridge and Quinn were too entranced by each other to remember about the phone.   

Uh- yeah I guess they were - I damn sure was!!  At least entranced by the Ridge half!  OMG - another kissing clinic!  Going back to my corner now - [anon]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #122 
Count me in as wanting to take Quinn's place, stuck in the bathroom with Ridge!!
Too bad they didn't stay in there and make out until Quinn's makeup 'schmeered'
into a 'Halloween II' look!! [popcorn]

MAYBE then the incredibly DENSE Brooke and Eric would have NOTICED that their pitiful little engagement party, which seemed to last about
10 minutes, had been infiltrated by the couple-in-lust!!
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #123 
Exactly!  It's bad enough he's kissing his psycho (step) mommy, but in the bathroom??
Gross.[barf]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #124 
Anywhere is the perfect place for a Ridge KISS...his passionate lips on hers!

It was too short though...I could watch Ridge smooch forever!LOL

I wonder what it will take for Ridge to snap out of this bewitchment...maybe Katie

will rescue him...Ridge and Quinn CAN NOT become a couple...PLEASE!

Ever since Katie sicced PIG on Ridge, I dislike her but it would be great to see 

Katie be the one to help Ridge get rid of his Quinn enchantment instead of

Brooke...she wants to be with PIG anyway!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
My dreamy night was too short...just like Ridge's kissing session yesterday!

In my dream...I walked into that powder room and tossed Quinn and her lipstick aside

and I kissed Ridge's lips and face ... it felt GOOD!!!!!!!! LOL

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #126 
I agree. The powder room isn't very romantic but there it is. By the way, that is the biggest powder room ever. And the kiss was great even though the the surroundings weren't ideal.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.