Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Bridge picture ❤

Credited to Ivy Forrester twitter account

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
^^^Lord have mercy! Thorsten looks soooooo good! Love the haircut!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
I know doesn't he Alina ? He looks stunning ...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
They look fabulous...TK is GORGEOUS![15gdy5c]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
HT Tweeted this one - 

[C4hM6PKVMAEV7zp]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
and this ..

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing and outdoor

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
and one more ..

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #58 
I am missing Ridge [frown]!!! Thanks 4 hot pix!
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Thanks, Sharon, for all the pics!!  How cool to be in Australia during their summer!!
Ridge looks hawt, pulled together and asking for clarification, while Thomas looks 'cornfused' and lost! LOL

Besides KKL's boyfriend, anyone know if they were allowed to bring their families on this trip??
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #60 
I saw a photo of TK arriving in Sydney and he was holding hands with someone wearing blue nail polish??? but the picture was cut to fit, so who that was is still a mystery.
Jacqueline Macinnes Wood has her mother with her and Rena Sofer has her daughter with her.
That is all I have [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Thorsten Kaye brought his daughter McKenna with him to Australia. My friend went to the fan event in Sidney, his daughter had birthday on Sunday so everyone sang happy birthday to her. So maybe it was his daughters hand...

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Your friend was very lucky to get tickets for the event. I believe they sold out in under and hour.
Thanks for the TK info [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
This is so special - the baby whisperer in front of the Sydney Opera House - sigh...

Image may contain: 1 person, sky and outdoor

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
and this -

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and outdoor

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
This is so special - the baby whisperer in front of the Sydney Opera House - sigh...

Image may contain: 1 person, sky and outdoor

There's nothing like a ruggedly handsome man with a baby! [thud]

Whose baby is it, do we know?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
Ridge black suit/white shirt/striped tie alert!

Another Forrester at-home wedding! Well given how long this marriage will probably last, I guess it's more cost effective than renting a wedding venue on 24-hour notice. Of the many soap weddings I've seen in my lifetime, I don't think I've ever seen one with as little build up -- or as little point or future-- as this one-day wonder. Nothin' says Valentine's Day romance like saying I do before your intended can cheat on you with your half sister a third time, I guess! 

At least there was Ridge at the wedding looking all formally handsome. No wonder Quinn couldn't keep her eyes off him, but I wish he could have overhead her trying not to lose her usual shit over the temporary placement of Nicole's portrait.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #67 
Happy ValentineZZZzzzzzzz.... uh, Day. Nothing more romantic and rewarding than an out-of-nowhere 2-day-long engagement with a 2-time cheater, is there?  Wouldn't every family jump for joy to see their daughter in such a secure relationship? [sarcasm] May they have a long happy life in Backburner City.  But at least Ridge was at the wedding lookin' good after managing to avoid prop duty at that contrived Forrester guy bonding yesterday.

OMG, every time they fuss about whose fucking portrait should hang there, my mind immediately goes here:[phoebe]
Just make it staaaawwwwwwwwwwppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon, your photos are the perfect antidote...

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
No - some fans are posting a few of these pix.  The baby might be one of theirs.  I just read that McKenna accompanied her Dad to Australia - what a wonderful 14th birthday trip!  
Today I only had eyes for dashing Ridge in his wedding attire - sigh.  But I did like Mama Avant's dress - trying to find out where I could find one like it for my daughter's upcoming wedding.  Anybody?   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4225610/The-Bold-Beautiful-s-film-wedding-scene-Stdney.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Incredible pics of the wedding. Many Thorsten KAYE pics...

Credited to twitter

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Thanks for sharing - I was just going to post them myself.  I don't think I've ever seen Thorsten looking hotter than in these latest pix!  WOW!   [thud]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Incredible Sharon absolutely incredible....

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #72 
I found this clip today. TK is about a minute in and is enjoying himself it seems.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/manly-daily/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-hit-the-northern-beaches-to-film-tv-soap-down-under/news-story/6ccc52f5264368dc854777c04f84d7de

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Thank you  so much for the clip of TK at the beach.  He is so devastatingly handsome, especially when he smiles.  Who needs him to take his shirt off?  He's sexy without doing that.
Thanks for the wedding pics as well.  Not sure about Steffy's outfit.  Is that a Forrester creation?  And WTH is Sally doing there and WTF is she wearing?  I suppose Thomas and Sally have already hooked up and he's brought her to Steffy's wedding just to stick it to the co-CEO.  What a putz!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Thanks for the clip - hadn't seen this one.  TK - what can you say - he never ever disappoints!  Love that mega-watt smile!  No - he doesn't have to take off his shirt to be infinitely the sexiest man on the beach - hands down!  But I wouldn't mind it.   [dream]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
^^Devastatingly handsome!!!! YES!!!  That about sums it up! 

Wonder who the 2 are that will be fighting and falling into the water?  Please don't let it be Ridge/$Pill.  I'm going to guess it's either Sally/Stephy or Quinn/Katie. 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
Thanks for the links and pics, ladies! ITA with your devastatingly handsome comments. Personally, I love a man in a gray pinstriped suit -- and I also love a modest man who doesn't need to flaunt it. I'm not a big fan of the "Oops, looks like he forgot to put his shirt on" look, LOL.

ETA: Just watched B&B.

Today's Hooey Pillow Rating on a Scale of 5:  4-1/2

I deducted half of one for Ridge's brief and genuine-sounding statement, which broke me from my cringing stupor.

But considering the impressive number of marriages among the few attendees present, maybe I should also give the others some credit for keeping a straight face during the wedding speeches.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Thank you  so much for the clip of TK at the beach.  He is so devastatingly handsome, especially when he smiles.  Who needs him to take his shirt off?  He's sexy without doing that.
Thanks for the wedding pics as well.  Not sure about Steffy's outfit.  Is that a Forrester creation?  And WTH is Sally doing there and WTF is she wearing?  I suppose Thomas and Sally have already hooked up and he's brought her to Steffy's wedding just to stick it to the co-CEO.  What a putz!

Amen, Katbert. Shirt or no shirt, TK has it all. Sometimes I just have to shake my head--and want to send him a fucking mirror! But part of TK's immeasurable appeal is how un-full of himself he is. And hilarious.

As for Steffy's lacy bridal jumpsuit, uh...I'll just say I much prefer her previous wedding attire. And for the second time in under a year, Ridge looks like he should be the groom.

I'm wedding'ed out though after today's show. Just kept wondering when the next time Zende would cheat would be (don't get pregnant, Nicole!).

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
I was going to post a scale as well. On a scale of 1-10, how bored were you while attempting to watch today's Zzzzcole nuptials?

Wow!!! Dud of an episode except for the occasional couple nano seconds of Ridge sightings we got. Episode felt 2 hours long!

I'd love to know why? Zzzzzcole have been missing in action since Zzzzende schtooped Nicole's sister a second time. Why the rush to get them married and put us to sleep?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
I was going to post a scale as well. On a scale of 1-10, how bored were you while attempting to watch today's Zzzzcole nuptials?

11!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Wow!!! Dud of an episode except for the occasional couple nano seconds of Ridge sightings we got. Episode felt 2 hours long! I'd love to know why? Zzzzzcole have been missing in action since Zzzzende schtooped Nicole's sister a second time. Why the rush to get them married and put us to sleep?

Dying!

Sally's wig is more believable than this rushed and unnecessary wedding. Just another waste of Carter.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
latest pic from Aussie 

[C4tXPBZXUAAvOZJ]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
KKL just tweeted this one on the boat

[C4vfa8LWIAAqcgo]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
this is my favorite! 

[C4wMHpHVcAI2c8B]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Hi Sharon (and all)

Here are some links to scroll through with clips from that same show this morning on Australian morning TV.

https://twitter.com/Studio10au?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://twitter.com/davidrobinson83

Lots of TK with the cast of B and B. So much fun.

Enjoy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
thanks Bookworm!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Wow Bookworm - this is great!!  Love Thorsten kidding DD about the Fairy Bread & the tight underwear!! Thanks for sharing.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
this from FB

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, outdoor

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Looking forward to today's clip so I don't have to wait to watch until I get home!

And thanks for all the pics from Australia everyone.  They're great.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
for a second I thought it was Katie delivering that wake up call! Go Ivy Go! So Quinn

wants Ridge to at her beckon call bc she promoted him to CEO! Ridge gave her the

benefit of the doubt but realising that she is up to her controlling, flirty ways again and

if I were him I would tell her..STOP or your husband is going to hear about this!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Looking forward to today's clip so I don't have to wait to watch until I get home!

Kathy and I had to go out before the show and I forgot to turn on my recorder before I left -- arghhhh!!!! Sorry, Katbert! I was really looking forward to seeing something besides the wedding crap. Now I'll have to wait for the CBS app or the Pop channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
this from FB

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, outdoor

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #90 
So Quinn wants her Dark Prince and Liza Colby wanted her Dark Knight {AMC/Zach Slater}.  Do I see a pattern here?  Either way, Ridge Forrester or Zach Slater, who can blame these two desperate women?  The Man is hot!!!  I know Zach wanted Kendall, no matter what; but does Ridge want Brooke like that?  The heat is there between Ridge and Quinn; with Brooke, not so much [IMO].  I'm interested to see where this goes.  Is Ridge just playing her?  Is he smitten as well?  I'll be watching.... [tongue]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
I still like the analogy of 'two magnets trying not to touch' - it's fascinating!  RS & TK knocked it out. of. the. park. today!  Bravo!  I love the Dark Prince analogy & I do think Quinn is def a sucker for danger!  Helluva slap but IDK why Ivy is the designated gate keeper for these folks who are twice her age.  I find her completely annoying.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Ridge's analogy about the kiss...so true...like kissing a metal pole in winter!....lips

stuck but wanting out! This is a very intriguing storyline ... I'm loving how Ridge is

trying to keep Quinn at bay, battling his beguilement ...and as he said..her goo

goo eyes aren't helping!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #93 
"Like kissing a lamppost in the middle of winter." That line made me flash on two things... Narnia, and that frozen flagpole scene in A Christmas Story... I love associations like that. I'll go with the second because I never thought it was funny, but dangerous and painful. Also, Quinn never lights the way. She's just cold and hard and drills herself into the ground in front of you, then she attaches herself (like a leech) to the next male who suits her wants. She also lied to Ridge that Nicole's portrait over the mantel didn't bother her. It did.

With what I've already seen of her, nothing Quinn can ever do or say can make me see any humanity in her, but I know Ridge did -- which is why yesterday's scenes between them knocked me off balance. If it was supposed to display their sexual tension, it did, very effectively. I held my breath a lot. But why were they essentially taunting each other (right under Eric's nose!), after the deeper understanding they had developed between themselves?

Maybe it was just me, but something felt left out. Or as if their scenes had been inserted from a different B&B story track where time moves at a different pace. Until Quinn pointed north!

Oh and speaking of leeches, Ivy attached herself like a leech to Quinn to get her job back at FC. Ivy knew exactly what Quinn was, and she didn't care. Now she cares? Why?

One thing I could relate to only too well, though, was Ridge not being able to find his keys and their being right there. <g> (Whether that was a ruse to lure Quinn after him or not!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Ridge is keeping us guessing..is he bewitched by Quinn's ice cold blue eyes or is he 

weaning himself from her snarls a kiss at a time ?Kisses that are forbidden and

somewhat unpleasant...to me...Ridge was not enjoying her kisses  !

He was on a mission to reveal she's not a faithful wife and then shared a moment of

friendship.. a deeper understanding of who she is and accepts her as a good wife for

his dad BUT now fate has it that she is jeopardizing her marriage...she won't leave

Ridge alone...wants a spanking !!!!Tomorrow can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Quinn all of a sudden noticed that Eric is older ! How can Eric not hear all her

jibberish? 

LEAVE Ridge alone!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #96 
WTH was Quinn even talking about??  None of her nonsense explanation to Ivy made any sense if she is truly in love with her husband!!  And then bringing Ivy and her son into the equation - to shift/evade the blame! (reminds me of someone else on this special day!)

I thought Ridge was wonderful today in his little talk with his fiance... he was finding just the right words to explain his relationship with Quinn, without telling all!  And Brooke was more than gracious about not wanting to know everything!  I kind of wish he HAD told her about the kiss - (seemed like he wanted to tell her)... so when she hears it from Ivy, she can say "Ridge already told me and we're good!" 

Nice job today, Thorsten!!! [clap]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
IA, Ridge was dancing around it without saying the words but yet it was very telling!  As for OBA, he prob takes out his hearing aid upstairs.  Ivy has always irked me for some reason - today more than evah!!  Girl puleez, get a life!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #98 
I hoping once Ridge gives Ivy one of his Death Glares, she might not be feeling so smug and self-satisfied. [smile]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Yeah...scolding Quinn is one thing...Ivy and her.. are accomplices in

manipulations...big "make over' to look like Steffy to distract Liam ... BUT Ridge is not

your BUSINESS Ivy!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #100 
I don't always see the good in people but I always recognize the bad.

(Get out of my head, Ridge! LOL!) Seriously, I loved that whole speech of Ridge's today, even though he equated Quinn's destructive and self-destructive nature with his own in it. From what I've seen of both him and Quinn, Ridge was totally not being fair to himself, but I guess it was the guilt talking, since he hasn't been able to bring himself to confess those kisses to Brooke (who by the way I thought looked really pretty today). Still, I've seen Ridge be the bigger person many times -- whereas, until she landed Eric, the only other person whose welfare Quinn gave a single thought to was Wyatt's, and that was only because he was an extension of her. Everyone else was expendable one way or another.

Zenderella, I had the exact same reaction to Quinn's speech to Ivy as you did! Nothing Ivy has ever done trumps the truly unhinged things Quinn has done and I thought she handled Ivy all wrong.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.