Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
I think I'll skip the bonus scene from what you're all saying - no need to get my BP

up.  

ITA Sharon...our BP elevation is reserved for sizzling CaRIDGE scenes!!

This sorry bunch are insufferable... to this day... I could never understand the 

'hoopla " about bRIDGE ...Brooke is infuriating...her initial reaction when she

returned from Italy and didn't see Stephanie's portrait was shock and acknowledged

it was disrespectful to have taken it down and replacing it with Myrna... and now...

she trivializes by saying ..."all this about a portrait???"

hey, Brooke, for once I agree with you ..tell your stupid son to get over himself and

realise that Ridge loves his mother just as much as he love his...that IS IT...it is

not about you PRICKY...it is about honouring the memory of the mother of your

siblings... who last I heard has her portrait hanging in her widower's house...you

DID NOT buy the house... and talking about birthright... you are one sixth of the

birthright!!

Understandably, it can be challenging for you both to actually wrap your heads

around it... because of your common inherent, affliction of narcissism

which keeps you down to your appropriate level ...of the LOW lives you are  !!

Ridge ,you delegate some kickass ... get your sisters to pull some hair on your

mom's behalf!!

THORSTEN is the best... Better than the REST!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
I'd like to see Ridge put his nekkid portrait of Caroline over the fireplace!  Now couldn't you see pRicky's head explode over that?!  [blush]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #53 
Sharon, that's a great idea. I can't imagine anybody wouldn't rather look at Ridge's painting, than that grim black-velvet-Elvis-ish-looking portrait of Stephanie -- she looks like she's thinking, GET OUT!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I'd like to see Ridge put his nekkid portrait of Caroline over the fireplace!  Now couldn't you see pRicky's head explode over that?!  [blush]
OMG Sharon, that explosion would be so loud, it would be heard all over the country [rofl] .  Come to think of it, Lil pRicky is probably one of the very few people who haven't seen it yet, LOL.  Thanks for the visual and the laugh, I really needed that after today's episode, watching ZiCole cry (and we just KNOW he will be jumping from the frying pan into the fire with the newest black-mailing sister), and seeing so much RED (as in that rock that Why-idiott proposed with).  It is DEJA VU all over again, he is proposing to a woman who was engaged to his brother until like 5 minutes ago!!!!!! 

I hope Ridge will be on every day next week, with lots of Rscenes!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #55 
Oh, I love the idea of Ridge hanging Caroline's portrait when pRicky and Maya come over. Poetic justice! But, all this talk about portraits makes me want to see one of King Ridge...I still haven't gotten over my wish to see a Medieval Times version of Ridge after the show wasted those costumes on Oliver and Aly.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Sharon,   Though I actually prefer Ridge's mama to stay on that wall, I love your idea re the portrait of Caroline. What a delightful riot that would cause!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 

Caroline's portrait is a labour of love and demonstrates Ridge's gift of creating art... I

hope he makes a Caroline sculpture too! That picture is classy and sensual...just like

CaRIDGE ... it was created the day Ridge made love to Caroline for the first time... it is 

art as is CaRIDGE lovemaking!

Christy... a portrait of Ridge... by Caroline... what a fantastic idea!...it would

be invigorating to see them creating together again!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
I was F.F. today's episode depressively ...when there HE was!!!!... I love these

unannounced appearances!!!

Ridge is going to get to the bottom of the Liam's disappearance... I wish he would pay

a visit to PIG and tell him that Steffy needs closure and that Liam is behaving

uncharacteristically and so he is concerned about Liam's whereabouts by telling PIG

"I like the kid...and don't hold it against him that you're his father so this

communication shutdown is not his normal...it is very odd that he only leaves

messages but he never actually speaks with you or anyone... something is wrong!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.