Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
It's about damn time!
What a sight for sore eyes.

ETA: Eric was more pissed at Ridge for restoring Stephanie's portrait and risking upsetting Rick than he was at Rick for shooting live ammo at Ridge and Caroline.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
WELCOME BACK, HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! [thud]  [thud]  [thud]  [thud]  [thud]

OMG, that casual look, that un-tucked shirt, that SMILE, that KISS, THAT VOICE, not to mention, THAT DEATH STARE at pRicky!!!!!!!!  [thud]  [thud]  [thud]  [thud]  [thud]

The opening scene, and the return of the heart and soul of the show, it was SO wonderful, that I could care less about what the OBA, and his worthless pissy son or the son's slutty mother are saying, but it was shocking (NOT) to see that OBA cared more about Lil pRicky's feelings than about right or wrong!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Oh, and one more thing, just like last year's rapid addiction and even more rapid recovery, B&B is having $PIG determine after one day of Katie's drinking (and who wouldn't, after a day she had) that she is an alcoholic?????  Y&R and B&B may be produced by the same team, but obviously, this show is not being written by the same people who wrote today's Y&R scenes, or any of Neil's or Nicky's battles with the bottles!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Ridge to Rick: Do you want to hug it out?

Me: Snort!

What a divinely entertaining Ridge return - I love that he took down that insufferably smug looking portrait of the insufferably smug Maya. I've been waiting a long time for those two to get what's coming to them. I just wish Ridge would hang up a big portrait of Aly and order pRicky to bring him a beer.

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Was so good to see you back Thorsten.... and I am glad Ridge finally claims what's his. Looking forward to those amazing scenes and your performance.
Sonya

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thorsten in the first scene...and kissing... my heart was racing!! thanks Mr. Bell!!

ITA with you ,Ridge, everything is going to be o.k. now that you are back!!!!

pRICKY said he wasn't stepping back into the mansion while Stephanie's portrait is

up... so that beckons the question... where can yours and Myrna's belongings be

delivered to???

THORSTEN is the best... better than the REST!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Ridge to Rick: Do you want to hug it out?

Me: Snort!

What a divinely entertaining Ridge return - I love that he took down that insufferably smug looking portrait of the insufferably smug Maya. I've been waiting a long time for those two to get what's coming to them. I just wish Ridge would hang up a big portrait of Aly and order pRicky to bring him a beer.
OMG Christy, I would PAY to watch that! 
I wonder if the "hug it out" was a TK insert, LOL, and ironically, I found another line equally funny today, and that was when Lil pRicky threatened to not step foot in that house!  Geez!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Happy Days are here again!!!!

What a difference the mahn makes!  Within seconds of being onscreen, he made everything on B&B better and raised the intelligence & entertainment level 1000%.

So goooooood to have him back!  Missed him so much.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Ridge look even more handsome than usual today! He was so charming and romantic with Caroline and he was so funny with Rick. What is Eric thinking. I don't get it. ridge should be running everything I think.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
How right you are, Alina.  Now I can breathe again. So good to have Ridge back!

And bluegaze,  I laughed out loud when pRicky threatened  not to return ........was that a threat or a promise?  I bet Maya would not agree to boycott the place!  Let's just keep Steph right where she is, like maybe forever!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

ETA: Eric was more pissed at Ridge for restoring Stephanie's portrait and risking upsetting Rick than he was at Rick for shooting live ammo at Ridge and Caroline.

I really, really do NOT understand Eric's attitude.  He's just too quick with his Ridge insults and too blind to Ricky's bad behavior and temper tantrums.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

I really, really do NOT understand Eric's attitude.  He's just too quick with his Ridge insults and too blind to Ricky's bad behavior and temper tantrums.

If he doesn't sufficiently humor li'l pRicky, maybe Eric's afraid li'l pRicky will shoot him?

Ridge knew that taking Stephanie out of mothballs would make Rick throw a tantrum, but he is right; it is his home as much as it is pRick's, and why would Ridge (or anyone, except Rick and Maya and her family, for that matter!) want to keep looking at that Maleficent-ish portrait of Maya? She is nothing to Ridge, really, and eventually she'll be as nothing to Rick as all his other exes are, so if they must have a family portrait instead of a nice still life or landscape over the mantel, why not go with someone like Stephanie who is safely dead? Not that her "live" portrait isn't pretty nightmarish, too, but Rick only replaced it with Maya's to piss people off. So suck it, Rick! Your portrait's turn in the barrel.

I have to say, today was certainly entertaining -- I enjoy Ridge/Rick dust-ups the way I used to enjoy Zach/JR ones.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Welcome back, Thorsten!!!!   [yippee]  You were sorely missed - had to give up watching for a while & today - there you were planting a sexy kiss on the beautiful Caroline in the opening scene & suddenly all was right in my world again.  I know you enjoyed your vacation & I'm very happy you had some much needed R&R, but my God I'm so thrilled to have you back!   Thank you so much for gracing my screen again & letting us see your magic once again. 
I loved everything about the scenes with Stephanie's portrait & it's about time it went up again!
That dynamic between Jacob & Thorsten is still there & still powerful - loved it!   Can't wait to see what's happening tomorrow!   [woohoo]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Christy, we share the same favorite line!  "Wanna hug it out??"  So good to have TK and all his snark back!  Man, this show's been intolerable in his absence!
Somebody had better call the wah-mbulance....li'l pRicky's throwing another tantrum!  [tantrum]
This ought to be good!

So glad to have you back, TK!  You've been missed!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
... yesterday was EXHILARATING thanks to TK!

Ridge holding his Caroline and then her hands across his chest... that gorgeous

chest!!WOW!!

Ridge looking at his mom's portrait was very sweet and that runt ,Ricky had to spoil

everything!

That idiot didn't get the memo about the cocktail party?

That house is the family home...all the family...Christmas, Thanksgiving family

gatherings ...weddings, memorials, and they had cocktail parties for business

associates long before that pRICKY was born!  

Besides...he can hang Myrna's picture in one of the many bathrooms!!LOL

OBA always has it wrong... by saying Ridge was like his mother because she too

started conflicts..it was the runt that hung up Myrna's picture to spite Ridge! 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
A 3-hour tour! Snort! As a vintage TV addict, I thought it was a treat to see Dawn Wells. Anybody but me think she should stay on the show and play Eric's new love interest? Ridge could use a nice stepmother and they had so much chemistry. (Can I put in my request for Carol Burnett to play the next old friend of Stephanie?)

What I really liked about the portrait conflict is that it's not just about the portrait, it was a way of giving Ridge a chance to reflect on the past. And he perfectly summed up what was wrong with Maya's portrait. The fact that it makes lil pRicky look even more like a petty little whiner is a bonus!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
OMG, I can't believe I am saying this, but I truly LOVED today's Rscenes even more, if possible!  Loved watching him all dressed up, loved watching him as a host, loved hearing him give Stephanie the credit for a good job hosting the party, loved watching him drink the martini after the guests left, LOVED hearing him tell pRicky he "ran like a little girl" [rofl] .  I hope Ridge keeps Stephanie's portrait up for a very long time, and holds it over Lil pRicky's head.  OBA knows Ridge is right about everything he said today, he is just not a man enough to admit it, UGH!  Even Myrna had the sense to tell pRicky to wait it out, even though she spent the entire afternoon with Bridgett, putting Ridge down! 

I really don't care about the KaBrILL Pt II, but the writers are hitting us on the head with a hammer, having Katie use the same phrase, that the shrew "snaps her fingers" and gets the man she wants!!!!!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Christy, DW had such chemistry with TK (who doesn't???), that it almost looked like she didn't want to leave!  I would love for her character to stay on, but I don't want her to fall for OBA until he wakes up!  Let her play hard to get, and spend some time with Ridge, a bonus for DW, and a bonus for US [wink]

Carol Burnett?  Someone like her in scenes with TK would be like winning a jackpot!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
That was my fav line of the day, Ricky "ran like a little girl"!  [bahaha]   The snark is back!  ITA with Ridge - that was Stephanie's house & her kids lived & grew up there & her portrait should always be there, not Maya.  Her pic can go in their bdrm or the kitchen or something but Stephanie's belongs over the fireplace.  Searose, Ridge certainly looks handsome all dressed up, doesn't he!  I also loved he & Eric clinking glasses - just the right touch somehow.  Loving the dynamic between TK & JMc!  Glad Bridget was onboard with Stephanie's portrait being there - I just had a hunch she would be.  The acting to me overall was superb today - such a difference when the heavyweights are in the house.  Great show! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
OBA should tell little ricky on Monday that because you have disrespected  the memory of MY wife ... the portrait

of YOUR wife will never replace hers in this house AGAIN !!

Who am I kidding... of course OBA is going to tell Ridge..."let your little brother have his way... because he's pouting again!!

Ridge is so right and not only is he right... it was expected from the guests ... they had a connection with the late Stephanie not the

FC lead model!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
I can't get the theme song from "Gilligan's Island'' out of my head now!!  [whistle]

Li'l pRicky needs to remember that even though he & Myrna may live in the mansion (for now!), the house STILL belongs to Eric!  If anyone's portrait should hang above the mantle, it should be Eric's wife's portrait, NOT his wife's!

Ridge knows how to handle pRicky just like the ''little girl'' that he is, lol!  pRicky tries to puff out his chest and pretend like he's a grown-up, but just one look from Ridge, and he's reduced to the pouting toddler......he won't play unless he gets his way!  [pthfft]

Looked to me that Dawn Wells was just as smitten with TK as we are....IJS...[blush]
I second the motion for getting Carol Burnett to play one of Stephanie's old friends! 
So good to have Ridge back!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
[tear][doh][sad0025]   I guess I didn't set the dvr right.  
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
OBA has to take a stand... it's his late wife's portrait who is also Ridge's mom..

little ricky  has to be told that brats like him can not always get their way! His

argument is that Stephanie is the past but if she is the past..it is only because of her

death so that is an unfair argument... if she were still alive... she would be involved

in the company and contribute to its innovation and trend setting tradition on the

fashion scene... what does Myrna know about fashion besides just strutting herself

on the cat walk... come on ricky ... as usual your envy of Ridge is peering its

ugly head again!!

Ridge is confident.. and cool and in control of the situation...bratty boy...runs away

like a little girl...he is so childish!!He can't settle a discussion without daddy getting

involved... did he ask daddy his input about the big deception plan...playing Caroline

and his very enabling and loyal dad to believing that he had broken up with Myrna!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Best wishes to you THORSTEN and cheers to you, enjoy your special day to the fullest.....
You are an amazing person.......

Sonya, LA ❤️

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 
Ridge was so sweet with Eric today. Eric certainly didn't deserve such magnanimous generosity after the way he's treated Ridge. I mean, I no more understand why Eric decided to side with Ridge now than I understood why he let pRicky put up Maya's portrait in the first place. But I didn't buy Maya's conciliatory act at all, nor do I really trust Eric. But I hope this is just the beginning of Ridge reclaiming his rightful place. I love that pRicky and Maya are outta there!

But I cannot take the thought of Creeper moving in. I.JUST.CAN'T.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Ditto Christy, on all counts!!!!!!!!!    But let me first say, it is TK's birthday, and WE got the gift [yippee]  What a marvelous Ridge-day, the showdown with Lil pRicky, the gentleness with OBA Eric, the lovey-gooey talk with Caroline, that megawatt smile [thud] !!!!!!!!!  OhKaye, I should mention that RIDGE also got a gift today, RAYA (AND their baby-maker) moved out, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!  Too bad that Lil pRicky finds it "insulting and wrong" that HIS wife's portrait got taken down behind his back, but I think it was even more "insulting and wrong" when he took Stephanie's portrait down behind Ridge's AND Eric's back.  I think Ridge reminding Eric about why his other children are not visiting finally sunk into OBA's brain, and I hope it stays there.  For now, I am a happy little camper today, YAY!!!!!

Not to mention, along with the gift of HIS RIDGENESS, we also got a bunch of surprises, LOL.  What is this with MIDWIFE??????  HOME-BIRTH???????????  A confirmation that the rapist still lives there??????  To top it all, the biggest surprise, that Ridge wants to try to mend things with the rapist!  I hope we get some good stuff coming up, instead of quick plots and schemes.  I find the thought of them all being under one roof a little more than un-appetizing, because this can give the rapist a load of opportunities to insinuate himself in their lives [sigh]

ETA:  There was that one not-so-little thing about Eric that bothered me today:  Lil pRicky has thrown Ridge's paternity in his face every chance he got, calling him a "Marone Bastard", stating over and over that he is not really a Forrester, etc., but today, he said to Ridge right in front of Eric that Eric is not his father, and then turned to Eric and said Ridge is not his son, and THAT was the moment OBA, if he wasn't such an OBA, should have spoken up and told the little prick that Ridge IS and ALWAYS WILL BE his son!  I wish he had done that, really [sigh]

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
I totally agree on both points made above. Thomas should NOT be living there,   and Eric should have ALWAYS harshly chewed out pRicky  when he brought up Ridge's bio father.  Angers me every time he lets that slide by! I think that Eric has gotten more and more  wishy-washy lately. He used to seem smarter and kinder than he does now-a-days.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
pRicky is infuriating... if only OBA told him once and for all that he's not only insulting

Ridge but all stepchildren and adopted children...this is coming from a man whose wife

is not the bio mom of his unborn child!!!

Myrna should remind him of that... his rage towards Ridge blinds him to that fact!

THORSTEN is the best...Better than the REST!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
[thud]  KING RIDGE [bowing] [bowing] [bowing] [bowing] [bowing] !!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSS, BOWING IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only I love that it was a surprise appearance by Ridge since my DirecTV guide did not mention him for today, I adore, simply ADORE Ridge when the dress code is casual and action mode is take-charge [thud]

Sadly, the rapist made an appearance too, but at least he is living in the other guest house, not literally in the next room as Ridge!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
I really really really don't get it. Stephanie is lil pRicky's grandmother, right? So why does pPricky act like Ridge just threw some random stranger's portrait up on the wall? And didn't pRicky just move out yesterday because of said portrait? But now he wants back in? And am I the only one who expects that painting of Maya to suddenly start talking? It's weird to see a guy carrying around a huge framed portrait of his wife.

I'm not thrilled with the Creeper's presence. At all. Ridge might be happy he's there, but I am not. Recipe for disaster!

However, regarding King Ridge, now that I could go for.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
I really really really don't get it. Stephanie is lil pRicky's grandmother, right? So why does pPricky act like Ridge just threw some random stranger's portrait up on the wall? And didn't pRicky just move out yesterday because of said portrait? But now he wants back in? And am I the only one who expects that painting of Maya to suddenly start talking? It's weird to see a guy carrying around a huge framed portrait of his wife.

I'm not thrilled with the Creeper's presence. At all. Ridge might be happy he's there, but I am not. Recipe for disaster!

However, regarding King Ridge, now that I could go for.
Christy, I think Stephanie was Lil pRicky's stepmother, not grandmother.  He continues to whine about how Ridge had two families, but didn't his darling daddy Eric do the same?  He fathered multiple children with the finger snapper, and yet kept going back to the love of his life, Stephanie?
You know what you did today?  You put a really weird bubble in my head today, the TALKING portrait of Myrna [rofl]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 
Stephanie isn't Rick's grandmother, but she was his stepmother off and on (don't know how many times Eric rotated between her and Brooke).

But dammit, B&B... enough with the dueling portraits already! Give Ridge a real storyline! Reconciling his joy over the birth of his new son with Caroline with his grief over the sudden tragic loss of his elder son Thomas would work for me. There I just gave you one!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
What a nice surprise seeing Ridge today!  King Ridge!!!  TK was on fiyah today.  Loved Caroline munching on fruit the whole time ignoring the brouhaha going on around her.  Excuse me pRicky, but I think you abdicated yesterday with much fanfare & drama & it's too late to reclaim your throne.  King Ridge rules now.  Kathy your s/l works for me, too. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
what grown man talks like that  ..."I hate him!" lil RICKY is so juvenile!!

and him carrying that portrait around is ridiculous as he is!!

Eric... (I call him that when he is reasonable and shrew free)...made a point of saying

that all his other children agreed... and still PRICK blames Ridge... RICKy needs intense

therapy!!!

I loved the lightheartedness today and that gorgeous smile!!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
"Bowing is cool!''  [peace2]  Hahaha!!!!!

Welcome home, Ridge!  Stephanie would be so happy! 
Can pRicky be a more whiny, petulant child??  Running home to live with mommy suits him to a tee!  He's a grown, married man with a child on the way......can he not afford a place of his own??  Maybe he needs to ask King Ridge for a raise, lol! 
Seeing him lug around that big-ass, bubble-wrapped portrait of Maleficent is freakin' hilarious!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 
Searose, we got a break today! I was afraid they were gonna rename the show Portrait of Maya! To be honest I'm not exactly thrilled that Ridge doesn't have his loft anymore, but I do think the transition made sense and I love that King Ridge prevailed. And I love watching him talking about his plans and going on with his life w/Caroline while lil pRicky is crying to his mommy. I wonder when we're going to have to pay for the great Ridge scenes we've gotten this week :/.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Christy, I am afraid we will be paying for HIS RIDGENESS sooner rather than later [sigh]  My worst fear, with the rapist living next door, and Caroline almost ready to pop, is the "home-birth" that has been mentioned twice, clear out of the blue, so what are the chances that Ridge will get stranded at the office during a storm and the rapist will deliver the baby [rolleyes]  Or, the other (bigger) fear, that Lil pRicky or his finger snapping shrew of a Mommy will figure out the baby secret and blow it in the worst way?  These mega-watt smiles are going to be paid for, with lots of tears and sighs!

I must say though, Lil pRicky really does sound like a little child running to his Mommy, and the Mommy, I am sure, will be confronting Ridge about it soon.  Can't wait for KING RIDGE to order her out of his sight, LOL. As for the rest, I could care less about pRicky's baby-baker's housing concerns, I certainly don't enjoy any part of Quiam, and I wish Ridge/Steffy scene was a bit longer, and involved something more than the Spencer brothers. 

I do have a couple of questions for the "writers" of this show:  1) Where is the real Myrna, and who is this nice little wifey of Lil pRicky?  We are used to a Myrna who was always mouthing off to Ridge and Ridge was always putting her in her place [wink]  2)  There have been numerous mentions of sports on the show and some even being played by Ridge, but there hasn't been a single hockey mention that I can think of.  Granted Detroit was never in Ridge's past, and may be too hard for you to justify his love of RedWings, so I will stick to my AMC clips to enjoy that part.  But when you talk about game night, may I suggest something new?  It's where everyone  circles the rapist and plays a game called "throw the darts at the rapist's private parts" [wink] [wink]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
wonderful to see Ridge and Caroline talking and smooching on the couch... need more

of that... maybe a bed scene...all cozy in the master bedroom...oh yeah!

back at the enemy compound...when there was the close up of Zende... did anyone

else shout at him as I did "get out of there while you can!" LOL

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Loved CaRidge more then anything today... Nice to see Ridge taking his place back in the mansion.
But surely gonna miss the 'loft'.... It was special just for them .... Wondering if it's gonna stay an escape place for them if needed!!!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Anyone else find it kind of (very) skeevy that Ridge/Caroline are going to be sleeping in the same bed/room that ricky and maya took over - AND the same bed/room Ridge's PARENTS slept in??
Seems like the writers could have them choose ANOTHER one of the MANY bedrooms in the mansion - a large one with a beautiful view - and then TOTALLY REDECORATE it, just for them!!
Oh, and have an adjoining nursery JUST FOR THEIR little one also!! 

*the dart game sounds good, but please let's not be playing Truth of Dare!![anon]
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
   Yesterday my TV screen was totally occupied all morning with warnings and coverage of a big storm that they said would produce tornadoes and general destruction in Sarasota and Tampa so I had given up hope of seeing B&B. (Actually in my area all we got was some moderate rain and I haven't heard of any major damage.)   Miraculously, at EXACTLY 1:30, they switched back to regular shows and I didn't miss a second of my usual recording session.  Some angel must be on my side!
    I like that Ridge and family are back home, but really liked the little artist loft he was in before.  And it was more private too.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Anyone else find it kind of (very) skeevy that Ridge/Caroline are going to be sleeping in the same bed/room that ricky and maya took over - AND the same bed/room Ridge's PARENTS slept in??
Seems like the writers could have them choose ANOTHER one of the MANY bedrooms in the mansion - a large one with a beautiful view - and then TOTALLY REDECORATE it, just for them!!
Oh, and have an adjoining nursery JUST FOR THEIR little one also!! 

*the dart game sounds good, but please let's not be playing Truth of Dare!![anon]

Seems like everything on this show is recycled/rotated... plots, couples, and bedrooms! Somehow, TK manages to make Ridge and Caroline moving in seem logical and fresh, and I would give him an Emmy for that alone! The other thing I like about this storyline is that having screentime hog Steffy now living there too gives Ridge more scope for screentime.

Or maybe it's just that Quinn/Liam have completely busted my skeeve-o-meter.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Any of the ladies who happen to be watching today's Ridge-less  [sleep]fest........ I don't know which one is more boring, SteWy or ZeCole [rolleyes].  And then there is nausea inducing Quiam!  Uh oh, I just caught the ending, Crazy Momma is in love with her hostage [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

OhKaye, change of subject.....  Christy, since you mentioned Carol Burnett on this thread the other day, I thought you might be interested in watching PBS on Thursday March 31st, although I don't know if the schedule is same in your area.  At 9 pm CST, American Masters will be featuring Carol Burnett - A Woman of Character (For 11 years during the '60s and '70s, Carol Burnett won - and sometimes broke - our hearts with her edgy but always sympathetic characters).  That will be followed by Pioneers of Television: Carol Burnett and the Funny Ladies (This program focuses on Carol Burnett's television comedy career, and the funny ladies of television who joined her in paving the way for today's TV comediennes).  Now THAT is a guaranteed good TV for 2 hours [smile]  I hope they will choose to include my most favorite clip of hers from Tonight Show, wearing green velvet curtains, rod and all!!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #44 
Searose, I can't remember exactly what he said and I don't feel like going back to look, but I was stunned when Zende actually expressed some loyalty towards Ridge today. Of course Nicole had to badmouth him.

Thanks for the head's up on the Carol Burnett tribute! I would bet the green velvet curtains will get a prominent spot! That just never gets old.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
I heard her say something about how Zende should move in, and I heard her speak for HER SISTER's MOTHER-IN-LAW, WITHOUT ASKING HER, that she would be cool with it, or something like that, and as I was rolling my eyes, I heard her make some remark about the boss, and I went in my head, "of course, she is her sister's sister", UGH!  Zende has so far been respectful of Ridge, and has not said anything less than respectful about him.  But it would be nice if he speaks up to the bitchy sisters [wink]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Did anyone here see yesterday's bonus scene with lil pRicky and his apologists? 

A total WTF of WTFness.  It's so blatantly wrong that I have to believe that the writers put it out there as a joke.  Are we supposed to take that nonsense, not only from the crybaby but the crybaby's supporters, seriously?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #47 
OMG, Nicole is such an idiot!!!!  It's downright scary that a child with half her genes and half pRicky's genes is on the way! Lead model takes precedence over the founder of the company now?! And what does Ridge's bio father not being Eric have to do with it - Stephanie was his bio mother! Not that that should matter anyway, and look who's talking - his and Maya's kid won't be her bio kid either.

Oh, and I take back what I said about Zende earlier. Asshole!

That was one of the most mind-bogglingly stoooooopid scenes I have ever watched.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Oh, and I take back what I said about Zende earlier. Asshole!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!  He is letting his smaller head do his thinking now?????

I don't know about California labor laws, but it is hard to believe that whoever is writing these lines is an adult!  Nicole's ignorance, the finger snapper's eye-rolls, Zende's quick judgment of Ridge, pRicky once AGAIN referring to Ridge as a Marone!!!!!!!! 

Thanks for posting Alina.  May be they realized how bad it was, and that's why it didn't make the final cut?????  NAH!!!  Who am I kidding!  If they were smart enough to realize it, they would have never filmed it, LOL.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
I think I'll skip the bonus scene from what you're all saying - no need to get my BP up.  Gosh - I hadn't thought of that angle til Christy pointed out the sheer, complete, utter hypocrisy of Maya and Rick talking to Ridge about not being Eric's bio kid when they have a surrogate!  I mean - seriously - that is the most hypocritical bunch EVER!  I knew it pissed me off big time when pRicky said it to Ridge but my brain didn't connect the dots til now -  wonder if tiic realize that?!!  I'm with you Searose - it's such a suckfest without Ridge I can't even stay with it.  I'd rather clean my toilets.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #50 
OMG!!  Thanks, Alina...  I think I truly hate every single fictional character at that kitchen table!!  And did anyone else  want to SMACK the eyeroll off Brooke's face??  WOW!  Amazing how the "UNDERLING" spun his story of how Ridge moved in... just WOW! 
This makes me REALLY wish that when the Raya baby is born, Nicole takes it and goes to a far, far away country to raise it!!  [burnup]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.