Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
I thought Eric was absurd today - I am totally disgusted with his old buffoon ass - good word, Searose!  I'm just hoping Ridge will team up with Steffy & Thomas & take it back or start up their own fashion house. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #102 
I'm disgusted with Eric ... he can go you know where for all I care now!

Anyone else notice in the earlier scene when Ridge and Caroline were standing at the desk when Ridge gave her that look ... he so reminded me of Zach at that moment. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Eric the old buffoon, Lil pRick "his namesake", his finger snapping boozing man-hungry mother, can all go fuck themselves [2fingers][2fingers][2fingers]

RIDGE, RUN, PLEASE RUN OUT OF THAT HELL-HOLE AND THEN TEACH THEM ALL A LESSON!!!!!! (and take Caroline/Ally/Ivy/Carter with you!)

Yeah...THIS!!!!  Please, I need some payback...I need this to be Ridge's "Eric is a worthless dad and I will destroy him" light bulb moment!

I'm too disgusted by Eric's behavior and his Ridge treatment to elaborate any further. 

ASSHOLE!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 

It's soooooo disgusting to see Old Buffoon Ass to be so incredibly judgmental and unforgiving to one son and to be so incredibly enabling and tolerant of the other. He's such a plot-driven caricature! I'm reminded of the character of Adam on AMC being thrown under the Carey-Woman-Bus and being turned from a shrewd business man into a wimp who loved to get drunk with random truckers.

And are we now supposed to turn on a dime and feel empathy for Little pRicky because he had a micro-epiphany of what a rotten human being he's been? That won't work on me.........bring on the takeover or the new fashion house! OBA, his namesake, and the boozing floozy deserve whatever they get!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Has anyone else seen Mondays preview? ... I can't wait to see which one of the 2 losers he is talking to. [wink]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #106 
The only thing worse than a sore loser is a whiny ass sore winner, and lil pRicky tearfully, self-pityingly celebrating his hypocritical victory while OBA (LOL!) sanctimoniously judged Ridge and Caroline was just...just....I have no words, either. Oh, wait, yeah, I do.

STOOOOOOOOPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I had never seen Eric before 2013 I have no idea if he's always been such a gawdawful excuse for a father but I'm guessing this is nothing new for him. I used to really enjoy Ridge/Eric scenes but I don't see how they can ever come back from this blatant , unjust favoritism. That's the really sad thing. And it just makes no sense. It was painful to see Ridge's confidence in his father's sense of fair play, only to have it thrown back in his face.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Nice accolades for the birthday boy in this article! 

http://highlighthollywood.com/2015/02/leading-men-gold-standard-russell-tovey-andrew-lincoln-and-thorsten-kaye-men-who-play-to-win-and-fight-to-survive-highlight-hollywood-news/

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #108 
/\/\/\ Nice article ... thanks for the link! [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
It's always gratifying to read that Thorsten's work is appreciated not only by our group but by
so many other people throughout the world. His talent and wonderful personality can't be  over-stated in my opinion; he deserves to know that hordes of people realize how special he is.
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Yes, I am not happy with Eric either. I don't remember him ever having this bad of judgement except when he was involved with Brooke years ago..The only thing I can think of is the writers are going to make it so unbearable for Ridge/Caroline and others to work at FC that they leave and/or join forces with Liam. I can't see Ridge doing that but stranger things have happened. 

I am really cool with seeing Ridge and Caroline together here and there. And for Eric to wag his finger at them is crazy. He has done worse. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Nothing on B&B would give me more pleasure (well, except for smoking hawt scenes between Ridge and Caroline, of course) than watching Ridge keep his promise to Lil pRick "I am coming after you, I am gonna take you down"!  And also disown OBA in the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I totally LOVED that Ridge had his co-sufferers lined up at the door to talk to OBA, but it is so SO freaking sad that a supposedly savvy and successful businessman like Eric fell so easily for those fake apologies, just like na├»ve little Ally did.  Too bad the writers could not think of any other way to get Ridge/pRicky feud to another level, they didn't have to sacrifice Ridge/Eric relationship, nor did they need to make Eric look like such a chump [2fingers].

I don't know about you all, but I think a fired up Ridge was distractingly HAWT! [blush]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #112 
I wish Ridge would just disown his whole family. I mean, how dumb are these people? How disloyal are they? A family member gets shot at, but you get your shoe line green lighted so it's all OK? Come on!

Lil Napoleon was really channeling Eddie Haskell today with his bullshit sucking up. Except everyone was on to phoney Eddie, and he couldn't buy them off. Ridge and Caroline are like two normal characters in a Twilight Zone episode suddenly marooned on a bizarre planet. (Congrats, B&B - you've managed to make me think of not just one, but two, and a crossover to boot, of my fave classic TV series!)

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
Think you nailed it -  'Eddie Haskell' is definitely who pRicky was channeling.  I don't think I've ever seen BS done better.  Eric falling for it - just no words.  I would kill right now to see Ridge really come after Rick in the literal sense & I don't usually like fighting/violence, but that would make me so happy!  He's begging for it! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Ridge spoke for all of us today when he said to Eric, ''What's wrong with you?!?!!"  [dunno]

They are turning Eric into a real buffoon who has no business running a company like FC. 
Hoping we get the pRicky smackdown that we're all looking forward to!!

One more thing.....does anyone else love it as much as I do when Ridge says to Maya, ''Why are you talking???"  LMAO!!  [happy0194]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
One more thing.....does anyone else love it as much as I do when Ridge says to Maya, ''Why are you talking???"  LMAO!!  [happy0194]

YES!!!

[happy0194][happy0194][happy0194]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Oh I thought it was a great way to start the episode, Ridge warning Lil pRicky!  But my heart simply melted like a candy bar near fire when Ridge started saying what it is like when he is not with Caroline, his day is like...... his face, his body language, his eyes said so much without words [bowing][clap]

SO glad Ridge's first response to Liam was "I would never partner with your father", but sadly, Ridge still feels he should be loyal to HIS undeserving OBA of a non-father!  I can't wait to see what he decides and how this s/l progresses.....

And speaking of $PIG, why is it that every time Steffy mentions him, he is simply Liam's father or FC share holder?  Are they trying to make us forget their past while she trashes CaRidge and calls their relationship "disgusting", and deems it deserving of gun shot?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Ridge spoke for all of us today when he said to Eric, ''What's wrong with you?!?!!"  [dunno]
If I were Ridge, I would have grabbed the guy by the shoulders and shaken him like a rag doll while asking that question!

Quote:
Hell yeah, any time Ridge asks her to butt out,,,,,,,,,,,,, since she HAS TO butt in all the time!  And Ridge and Carter are the only ones ever trying to put her in her place!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 

Thanks for the link Sharon, it is nice to know that critics appreciate this talented man like we do!

Phyllis123Jackson

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:

They are turning Eric into a real buffoon who has no business running a company like FC. 
Hoping we get the pRicky smackdown that we're all looking forward to!!

One more thing.....does anyone else love it as much as I do when Ridge says to Maya, ''Why are you talking???"  LMAO!

I love it when Ridge says to Maya....Why are you talking.......!  [happy0194]
I am with you on that.......especially the expression on his face and the tone he says it in....

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #120 
I read that article....really nice things to say about this wonderful gentle man.  I am a new fan and I am really having a wonderful time getting to know him.  And he does own the part of Ridge, can't see anyone playing this role before or after him.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
I must have missed something somewhere.  What does OBA stand for? I'm sure I will agree with its usage since it is used in a derogatory way against Eric the Idiot.
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
I must have missed something somewhere.  What does OBA stand for? I'm sure I will agree with its usage since it is used in a derogatory way against Eric the Idiot.

Old Buffoon Ass - - - credit to Searose and Sharon for coming up with the perfect name!

[bahaha]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #123 
Ridge seems to have Steffy's number and I wish he'd tell her to pound sand. But she's his kid, ugh. Never have a father and daughter looked more like a couple. I really like their scenes, though - she needs to pay attention.

Pssst, Maya...snort! I actually even felt kind of sorry for her but I still snorted.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #124 
LOL!  Christy, apparently it's very obvious to everyone!  Twitter was lit up with the couples vibe coming from Ridge & Steffy today!  It's undeniable!  More than a daddy/dtr vibe - too hot for that!  I kept waiting for him to kiss her!  I wish Ridge would call in Massimo Marone, if he's still kickin' & claim his birthright.  Who needs Forrester?! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Never have a father and daughter looked more like a couple. I really like their scenes, though - she needs to pay attention.

Wooo, glad it wasn't just me, lol!  I call it #InappropriateHotness!

Which reminds me...I got into twitter exchange with JMW when Steffy first arrived and she was spewing her "it's disgusting" nonsense directed at CaRidge.

ME:
  I just wish she'd stop w/the whole daddy is sleeping w/Caroline thing. Daddy R is , deal with it!

JMW: Ahahaha!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
OhKaye, so today I am not the only one who watched the show!  Where were you all yesterday? I felt so abandoned being the only one commenting on yesterday's episode, LOL!  Just kidding, I hope you know that, I am just glad to see you all back today!

Anyway, Christy, ICAM with the "vibe", and the Myrna snort (and there's a bathtub again, even if it is a different home [rolleyes] ), and Alina, too funny (but very truthful) about Daddy R [wink]  Isn't it amazing what good actors create when they are put in the same room, regardless of the written history of the show?  Quite a treat after having to endure Zach dealing with eatdirt [wink]

I can see why Ridge still feels obligated to Eric, But Steffy is right, Eric was loyal to Ridge up till now, and his loyalty at this time is with Lil pRick, UGH!  He has proven it, by being an OBA!  How stupid can he be, not realizing that once the orders stop pouring in for the latest CaRidge designs, FC can nosedive?  AFAIC, he can celebrate the "success" and get drunk with the babbling boozing enabling Mommy of the year, two peas in a pod that they are, all I want is for Ridge to gloriously bring them all back crashing down to earth!  And Sharon, I would f-love to watch the entire Marone clan have Ridge's back on that venture and show the Forresters what family loyalty means!
I hope Ridge/Steffy scene continues tomorrow, my DirecTV episode guide does not mention Ridge for the next two days [dunno]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Searose, OBA would be no match for Massimo Marone - trust me!  I'd kill to see that!  So wish Stephanie would come back, too - she'd stop all the BS & put the skids under Myrna & straighten OBA out, too!  Nobody messed with her!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Searose, OBA would be no match for Massimo Marone - trust me!  I'd kill to see that!  So wish Stephanie would come back, too - she'd stop all the BS & put the skids under Myrna & straighten OBA out, too!  Nobody messed with her!
I wish I had watched when these two such strong personalities were on the show!  They can still bring back MM's character if the actor is well enough (I hope he is, for his sake).

Anyway, today's episode was a four-way tie for the most unappealing, unappetizing duo:  The Honeymooners, pRick's parents (who I wish would reunite, and quickly find out just how "unstable" things are), kinky Deacon/Quinn, boozing buddies Deacon/FingerSnapper (and from what I recall, Deacon was supposed to have given up alcohol when he was on Y&R)!

Gosh, all that, when I was hoping for Ridge/Steffy scene to continue?

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
You got that right!  No reason to watch - my grandson, who is under the weather today & staying with Mimi-  & I napped instead.  Those were the best & strongest characters on B-B for sure, but I wouldn't want to leave out the great Sally Spectra/DC!  She was just a 'broad' in every good sense of that word & fun to watch - espec with Stephanie - they were just legendary!  Sorely missed.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Rumor is, next week we will be getting another new and colorful CaRidge scene. [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
nice comments from JMcC

[image]

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.