Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
A bright and shiny new thread ready for December discussion. So please take it away!

ETA:

Bridge on a bridge! That was a nice touch.

Well, Bill, guess you shouldn't have left Brooke at the altar when you did, eh?

Even if this turns out to be what amounts to a Pyrrhic victory for Ridge (if? sigh), watching Brooke dump the smug, entitled, puffed-up Tool put a big smirk on my face. Watching Ridge’s reaction to Brooke’s return replaced the smirk with a smile (for Ridge's sake).

But my favorite part of all this has been watching the Ridge-RJ relationship. I love their father-son dynamic.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm not crazy about "how" Brooke dumped the "smug, entitled, puffed-up Tool" loser because I wish we were getting more from both Brooke & Ridge about it being about them, their love for each other, their destiny and not about RJ and reuniting the family.  I didn't understand the logic when the narrative on B&B was that Caroline had to be a couple with her rapist because they had Douglas together anymore than I do now especially since RJ is closer to being of college age than he is of beeing a little child that needs mommy and daddy to stay together.

Regardless, I couldn't help feeling a tug in the old heart of mine at the sight of Ridge and Brooke on the "bridge" looking so beautiful together.  Very sweet scene which got me a little teary-eyed.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Ridge's smile ... and the kiss...all is well with the world again!

I wonder if Ricky and Maya will buy the house next to Katie's and MOVE OUT so Ridge

and Brooke can have some privacy...they have a lot of lovemaking to catch up on!

funny thing...I was at the emergency with a family member who is doing great now...

as we were waiting to bring her back home...in the corridors of the hospital I hear

the B&B music ...so I'm going in and out of hospital rooms to see which patient was

enjoying B&B so I could watch too!LOL

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Feeling exactly the same Alina, it has been a longtime coming the reunion of BRIDGE. Very sweet, very touching very much Brooke&Ridge, and with Thorsten and Katherine as actors we can only image what they gonna bring in to this, i really love them, a dynamic duo, well well done today... gave me teary eyes as well....

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I, too, loved 'Bridge on the bridge' but I have to admit I didn't put that together until I read this!  I'm losing my touch!  But I also loved Ridge's reference to 'Bridge' & it took me back to a diff time.  I thought they were epic on the bridge!  Loved the kiss!  I'm not sure where they're going or if the sole purpose for this is just RJ or what, but I'm going to enjoy the ride.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Maybe it's just me, but if a guy had left me standing at the altar I wouldn't be rhapsodizing about how everything he did showed how much he loved me just a few weeks later. Is Brooke just sacrificing herself for RJ and guilt over Katie, because if she is I don't think it would take Ridge long to pick up on it. Considering that she told $Pig she didn't love Ridge more than she loved him, I am waiting for yet another other shoe to drop. I loved the Bridge on a Bridge scenes though - they kinda brought a tear to my eye too. I also loved the Ridge/RJ scenes. They are so natural together.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Maybe it's just me, but if a guy had left me standing at the altar I wouldn't be rhapsodizing about how everything he did showed how much he loved me just a few weeks later.

Since we're talking about tools -- Brooke doesn't seem to be the sharpest one in the shed!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I'm not sure where they're going or if the sole purpose for this is just RJ or what, but I'm going to enjoy the ride.  

Ditto! That's the beauty of being couples-free! I'm happy for Bridge fans who finally got what they wanted for however long this pairing rotation lasts though.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Pairing rotation....LMAO! Funny and sad because it's so true! Thank goodness I'm easy...I'm just here for the TK ride and the joy it brings me!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Same for me Alina, just so I get to watch Thorsten and his wonderful acting!!  I don't think Brooke even told Bill that she loved Ridge did she?  If she did, I missed it.  The bridge scene was beautifully done, I cried, lol!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I feel the same way, don't get me wrong I love love Bridge I always did and KKL&TK doing incredible work but I am also here for Thorsten. He is such a phenomenal actor I would watch any project he does. He is such a natural ....Born to be an actor

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Pairing rotations...I love that Kathy!....it takes superb acting to convey genuine

emotions in these revolving relationships...and TK has the gift! I fell in love

with bRIDGE because Ridge is happy and smiling and in love again! 

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I still want CaRidge but ok that was romantic [smile].
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Ridge: I like this day.

Ditto, Ridge! (Or at least the parts of this day that included your segments on B&B. They were lovely, warm, and real.)

Steffy to Quinn: You're trying to put a wedge between my dad and me.

Steffy's bullshit meter actually functioned today, but for how long? Since I've been watching B&B regularly, seems as if the CEO-ship has changed hands more often than we put out our recycle bin.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyBBGirl
I still want CaRidge.

Love your avant of CaRidge

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
A week or so ago I was charmed enough by the "sharing the ice cream" scene to cave in for the first time ever in favor of a reunion of Bridge. I'm already regretting  it.  If the only reason she is returning to Ridge is to relieve her guilt by reuniting her family,  if she loves Ridge NO MORE THAN  $Bill (as she said), if she quickly settles for which ever man is still available after the other one walks out on her, and continues to regret losing the one that walked.....then that is not something I would wish on Ridge.  These two actors can and DO work well together, but as someone who always feels protective of whatever character TK is currently inhabiting I am  not able to rejoice at this point.  It is good to see him happy (for now) but I don't expect him to get the true reunion he thinks he's getting.

I did like the way they used the "Bridge" reference today.  Very clever!!
Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
This reunion was the best Bridge reunion ever simply bc this time it was TK&KKL's Bridge ❤ and I sure can't wait for Monday!!!
I loved that Bridge on the Bridge thing too. And I love TKs "HI's" to Kelly ,so sweet.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Brooke is not jumping up and down and kissing Ridge madly.. just that lonely tear 

from one eye ...seems she is more into him when he's not single! This is going to be a

short reunion...as we have come to accept "rotating  pairing" otherwise I freak out!

so...I'm just giddy that Ridge is smiling and in love and kissing...and hopefully much

more tomorrow...so as is often said in B&B..."let's enjoy the moment!"

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
When Brooke walked into the bedroom and saw Ridge standing there with the rose, I started crying and still am!!  It was so romantic and so beautiful.

And what happened afterwards, whew!!  My house just got MUCH hotter.  VERY nice, lol!!

So good to see Ridge happy again.  Katherine and Thorsten are such amazing actors!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 
That was a really nice and heartfelt love scene between Ridge and Brooke... and it confirmed something I've always suspected was the major difference between Ridge and Bill in bed. May I just say TEAM RIDGE!!!

I'm glad Brooke's there for him now considering Steffy is wavering on betraying Ridge. I just hope Brooke stays in Ridge's corner.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylVanover
When Brooke walked into the bedroom and saw Ridge standing there with the rose, I started crying and still am!!  It was so romantic and so beautiful.

And what happened afterwards, whew!!  My house just got MUCH hotter.  VERY nice, lol!!

So good to see Ridge happy again.  Katherine and Thorsten are such amazing actors!!

I opened my patio door....

Yes, it was very nice and very romantic - but then I always say nobody does a love scene like TK. (OK, so I always say nobody does any scene like he does, but seriously, nobody does.) Oh, and I thought Brooke was crazy when she tried to keep Ridge at the office! Anyway, Brooke is one lucky woman...

But it ticked me off that while Ridge and Brooke were reuniting, Ridge's daughter was considering Quinn's offer and taking Eric's bait. She made a halfhearted acknowledgment of Ridge, but that was just perfunctory.

I wish I could feel that Ridge's happiness could last longer. But every rose has its thorn.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
[fireworks3][thud]OK so I'm shallow  - humor me- that was HOTTTT!  TK - you look as sexy & cut as ever - thanks for bringing us the steam heat today!  Lucky Brooke indeed!  Now that's why I watch soaps!  I'm sorry - no comment on the rest - I was blinded by the sizzle!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
[fireworks1][love]

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:

I opened my patio door....

Yes, it was very nice and very romantic - but then I always say nobody does a love scene like TK. (OK, so I always say nobody does any scene like he does, but seriously, nobody does.) Oh, and I thought Brooke was crazy when she tried to keep Ridge at the office! Anyway, Brooke is one lucky woman...

But it ticked me off that while Ridge and Brooke were reuniting, Ridge's daughter was considering Quinn's offer and taking Eric's bait. She made a halfhearted acknowledgment of Ridge, but that was just perfunctory.

I wish I could feel that Ridge's happiness could last longer. But every rose has its thorn.

A huge AMEN to that, Christy!  If I smoked, I'd have needed a cigarette after that!  [thud]

For someone who's supposed to be such a strong woman, Steffy is very easily influenced by a lot of people, not the least of whom is Quinn!  WTF???  Where's her loyalty to her Dad????
I'm sure there's a boatload of angst aimed directly at Ridge, so I'm going to just rewatch today's show......a few scenes, in particular!........and know that TK will take me on another amazing ride!  Buckle up!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
It was beautiful, hot and sweet at the same time. I also loved the song was fitting perfect...congrats to Katherine and Thorsten for renewing Bridge to the way it used to be...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Ridge is so sexy that even the shot of his shoes is sexy...INCREDIBLE!!!!!

The love scene was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!

Ridge is VERY sensual and romantic...I'm sure Brooke's world definitely shook

several times!

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Thought I would share this Bridge video I made with you. ..I hope u enjoy it
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Nice
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Love that video Katja thanks for sharing ...

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Today Eric took his revenge on Stephanie for screwing Massimo and passing their son off as Eric's... Eric screwed over Massimo's son and used Ridge's own daughter to do it. I blamed Quinn for destroying Eric, but all she's really done is peel back his kindly image and reveal him for the cold-hearted prick he truly is (not that that is any revelation), while Steffy is letting herself be used. She could be CEO of any company but she only has one father -- but she didn't put love for and loyalty to Ridge over her oh-so-flattered ambition blinding her to the fact that Eric is Quinn's willing puppet.

By wrongly predicting that Ridge's head would explode over it, Quinn also revealed herself (once again) for the out-of-control psycho she truly is beneath her comically hard-working new'n'improved image. It's Quinn's head that would have exploded, if she'd been in Ridge's shoes.

Ridge was fully entitled to explode into a million blazing, sharp pieces, but he didn't. He was hurt, but he was calm and rational, reasonable and strong. But... you can't make a dick-led man see reason, much less when it's Eric being dick-led by someone like Quinn.

That's all I've got.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
Thank you, Katja! Yes, that was nice!

It occurred to me today that part of the reason Ridge and Eric scenes fascinate me so much is because Ridge seems more like the understanding, empathetic father figure to me and Eric seems more like the petulant, vindictive, willful child. Now Eric is married to somebody who's even more juvenile than he is, plus she's a psychopath!

I loved Ridge's casual look today. He and Steffy should branch out and do a casual line of Ridgewear for men on their own! Screw Eric and his delusional wife!

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Hi Kathy and Christy,
Sorry to bother you but there appears to be an issue with today's clip. The file might be corrupt.[dunno]
Thank you
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma
Hi Kathy and Christy,
Sorry to bother you but there appears to be an issue with today's clip. The file might be corrupt.[dunno]
Thank you

Sorry, it was a server problem - it should be OK now.

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:

Sorry, it was a server problem - it should be OK now.

It works. Thank you![yippee]
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Here a Holiday photo from some of the cast members, Thorsten in it as well.
Credited to boldinsider twitter account
Enjoy !!!!!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Thank-you for the video katja - enjoyed watching it close up and great song!!
Thanks for the holiday picture also... like "Brooke's" outfit - is that "Ridge's" hand around her?  Guess that means they are together at least through Christmas...

Right now I LOATHE both Quinn and Eric... I think that MY head will explode if I have to hear Quinn tell us one more time how she has changed and become a kinder person, blahblahblah...  and can someone PLEASE explain what is up with poor widdle Wyatt that he cannot make a dam* sandwich for himself???? [jackass]

...love the idea of starting an easy wear line of clothing for men...  ANYTHING to branch Ridge and Steffi AWAY from Forrester Creations!!!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
I loved the video...and the song! I have come to realise that TK can melt my heart in

any romance storyline...HE IS FANTASTICO!

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Oh yes he is fantastic indeed!!! Thx 4 the nice comments on the video
Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #39 
So cute

Attached Files
jpeg IMG_20161208_001511_1481186610179_1481186673859.jpg (15.65 KB, 48 views)

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Love TK's hat...super cute ❤️

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #41 
Sigh.

I would so love to see Ridge and Steffy (and whoever else, but like Kathy pointed out the other day, Liam could stop her any time he wanted to) work together to bring down Quinn. Or a giant meteor fall on her, I'm not picky. But they'll never get rid of her as long as Steffy is so easy to manipulate. Once again I loved the honest way Ridge was with Eric and the way he was with Steffy too. But I think she's a lost cause. Because the Steffy/Liam/Whyatt triangle hasn't eaten up enough screen time /sarcasm.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
[tequila] listening to Quinn every. single. day.  Lordy!  Christy I, too, am waiting on that meteor to hit her!  Or a sledgehammer.  She certainly does eat up air time - she & OBA are [barf]killing me.   Ridge looks hot in that outfit.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Yesterday, I thought the title of the show was 3 dicks and a prince.
Today, nothing has changed. 
I find myself either muting or ff the Quinn/Wyatt repetitive conversation...we get it. I am honestly waiting for the day Quinn's true colors show and Eric is left alone, especially if he is too blinded to realize his son is the person most qualified to run that company. 
Yes, Sharon, Ridge/TK looks mighty fine!! 

Thanks Mon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Ridge is very respectful because Eric needed to hear that it is Ridge's creations that

give FC , its prestige , fame and sales so no matter how much savvy a CEO can have

without his designs...THERE IS NO sales! 

Eric has the right to appoint anyone his WIFE whispers in his ear and Ridge also has the

right to keep the Forester family legacy intact...run by him or his daughter if need be

but NOT with winey boy Spencer at his heels reporting to mommy dearest!

The time has come.. Ridge needs to start his own Enterprise.

It would be a new adventure because "rotating pairing" and rotating CEO is getting me

dizzy! LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
LOL Di, this show is a real dick parade. It even has a special room for Bill Shpencer's dick museum.

I loved Ridge's incredulous double take when Steffy said maybe Quinn had changed...gee, nothing like owing your job to your boyfriend's rapist.

WHOA...Ms.Quinn in the lounge with the candlestick. Has to be a fantasy, right?  Right? Don't get my hopes up, B&B, because I wouldn't care what character you sacrificed to for Quinn to finally get what's coming to her, as long as it wasn't Ridge.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
...and the plot THICKENS...I hope Quinn only imagined doing that to Katie...

I'm so relieved B&B didn't have Quinn imagining doing that to Ridge!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #47 
It's funny... right after I read Di's priceless 3 dicks and a prince comment last night, and thought how it sounded kind of mythical, I happened to see an interview with Ray Harryhausen on TCM, showing some of the stop motion special effects he used for the 1981 Clash of the Titans movie, and one of the clips was of Sir Laurence Olivier as Zeus facing the other gods/goddesses. Even in his white robes, Sir Larry reminded me so much of Eric Forrester I literally LOL'd -- and when Zeus said... Release the kraken, I couldn't help but think kraken = Quinn!

If today's show ending wasn't just a product of Quinn's vindictive mind (even if it was just Quinn's fantasy, there is no doubt she's capable of physically attacking Katie), I hope Eric's guilty conscience eats him alive, because when he championed and married Quinn and then put massaging her malevolent ego above everyone else's welfare, he literally unleashed a destructive monster on his family and friends.

Seems to me this has shown the most immediately affected characters for who and what they really are.

Eric -- Weak, easily bamboozled, and guilty of everything he accuses everyone else of being/doing.

Wyatt -- Too dumb to live, really. How did two monsters like Quinn and Bill produce this pesky little gnat?

Liam -- See Wyatt. Liam has had the real power to stop Quinn all along -- and he hasn't used that power. (That makes no sense and is a real weak link in this story, IMO.)

Steffy -- She is supposedly so smart, so if she really can't accurately evaluate the poisoned apple right in front of her after everything she's blamed Quinn for doing to her, then Steffy needs to just take a bite from it and reap the consequences.

Ridge - The prince in every sense of the word.

The end.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Just thought I'd post this here - Joseph Mascolo, who played Massimo Marone, among other day time legendary characters, has died at age 87.  MM was the bio father of Ridge Forrester.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/joseph-mascolo-dead-dies-days-of-our-lives-1201938400/

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Thanks Sharon for sharing. Sad day for the soap world. Loved him on B&B ... always hoped he would come back some day ....

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #50 
So did I, Sonya. [sad0095]
Godspeed, Mr. Joseph Mascolo. Thanks for the news, Sharon.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.