Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Today's show was so much fun, loved it!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #102 
ITA, Cheryl. If something can be fun to watch at the same time you're horrified you're enjoying watching it, Ridge/Quinn has gotta be it. And today's show was so Ridge-centric overall, it felt like a belated holiday present!

She... bought my dad a shower for Christmas. Who does that, who buys a shower for Christmas unless you're really dirty and you have to wash something off.

Umm... Lady Macbeth?<g> Well now you've done it, Ridge, made me think of Shakespeare, and this is tragic enough, but Macbeth is a totally gripping play and as mentioned above, despite my Quinn loathing, I found the Ridge/Quinn scenes to be totally gripping too. As much as I dread the obviously inevitable happening, I won't be able to turn away when it does.

Ridge Forrester, god's gift to women, Mr. Irresistible. Yup, got that right, Quinn. For once I'm going to agree with you. Talk about revealing one's true feelings through a(n understandably) weak attempt at sarcasm.

I can see why my dad would think you're sexy. I think you're awful. Gulp... oh well, poor Eric! Not that I have any sympathy for him, but with Ridge's issuance of that challenge to her, I'd say Quinn's use for Ridge's father is just about over.

Ridge will stray. He always does. B&B's own moral arbiter, Neck-dickman (the serial cheater on his own ex-wife with her own sister) warning that same sister. Thanks for providing the comic relief, Bill, because that one literally made me LOL.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #103 
Today's show made Kathy think of Macbeth, it made me think of GWTW. Not I've ever felt anything but disgust towards Quinn or find her in any way comparable to Scarlett O'Hara (who occasionally showed glimpses of humanity) other than in her coloring, but Quinn's being with Liam, then Eric, and now being flirty or whatever she was trying to do with Ridge today instantly brought this line from GWTW to mind:

Rhett Butler to Scarlett: You've been married to a boy and an old man. Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?

But while I can never see Quinn as Scarlett... I sure as hell can see Ridge as Rhett! Talk about a way with women - even Quinn in all her psycho-ness can't deny that, and she can't stay away from him. Age is irrelevant here, but still Liam was younger and Eric is older so I just couldn't not think of that quote, and I bet I am not alone.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
neck dick man...I love that name!

Does he have GPS on Ridge's phone too...who walks into their ex's house

unannounced or knocking? I guess the swim didn't do the job !

Hey, Bill go use Quinn's outdoor shower...you have plenty of dirty thoughts to wash 

off!

Ridge and Quinn scenes were seductive and intriguing ..the sexual tension

was mounting...one sided of course! Ridge is leading her on to see how far she will 

go with the flirting and cross the line...hopefully witnessed by his father!

Mr. Irresistible...that is the only truth from your lips Quinn, you are aching for

Ridge's lips on your lips ,I bet you haven't forgotten his hold on your arms the day

he held you back from accompanying Eric to the hospital...dream on and make use

of the outdoor shower!

[2mg6nbl]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
If only Katie would tell Ridge about Quinn's problem with her...that way he wouldn't

have to subject himself to Quinn's harassment and expose her evil streak via her

mad jealousy!

Still it will be very provocative to see Ridge seduce Quinn and then let her fall on her

face...that way... he will put her in her place! I can't wait...it will be FANTASTICO!

Gotta give it to Liam for stating the obvious.. "she's married to Eric and flirting

with his son"...duh  Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #106 
Quinn literally fell for Ridge today. And I just knew they'd show her thinking of Ridge when Eric was rubbing her ankle. Eric really sowed the seeds of his own destruction when he forced Ridge to work with Quinn, so his complacency was kind of funny to me. Probably soon Quinn will be inviting Katie over herself just to keep him occupied while she fantasizes about Ridge.

Now as for Ridge....do we have a hose me down emoji?? I'm surprised steam wasn't coming off of that ice pack! He was sizzling. Without even trying. If I were Quinn I would have tried for the other ankle.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
hose me down emoji would probably be in order aft that!  The best is yet to come!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
Quinn was trying to work off her urge to grope Ridge...  why else was she spinning so

vigorously? Definitely a heat wave ahead!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Well said laidies!!  Christy, I did think of GWTW!!

I'm glad that the writers are bringing Ridge into the show more now and cannot WAIT to see Ridge expose Quinn for what she STILL is!!  Yes, the scene was sizzling when he put the ice pack on her foot and was rubbing it with his thumb, lucky Quinn!!  Make that emoji for us someone!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #110 
"I know how to treat a woman all the way down to her feet."   Sizzling!!  Think I need a cold shower!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #111 
"Comb your hair", really?  That line pissed me off!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #112 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylVanover
"I know how to treat a woman all the way down to her feet."   Sizzling!!  Think I need a cold shower!!

Ditto! And Quinn's feet sure keep coming back for more. Seriously, she wasn't even subtle about wanting more of Ridge's treatment - after she went back to the office after Eric rubbed her ankle, I was surprised even he could be so obtuse.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
Did you ever think about .. combing your hair?   [free-cool-smileys-268] I love Ridge's out of control hair!  I have to say all this rubbing of feet reminds me of Zach rubbing Kendall's feet which was THE SEXIEST THING EVER!   Right on, Christy - she came back for more!  Also reminds me of Zach Slater's famous line, "call me, I'll make you feel like a woman"!!!!!!   O.M.G.!!  That is still a thrilling thought after all these years.  I guarantee Quinn is wanting more of this!  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Definitely, who wouldn't come back for more?!?

Yes, I love his unruly hair too, makes me want to run my fingers through it!!  I thought that line was so inappropriate for the show.  Can't wait to see what happens next!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
I like his messy hair. It looks good.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Quinn is dropping her guard...Ridge says he hates her...she talks about his

hair...she YEARNS to run her fingers through his hair!

Ridge knows it and... we all want to... TOO! LOL

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Today's show made Kathy think of Macbeth, it made me think of GWTW. Not I've ever felt anything but disgust towards Quinn or find her in any way comparable to Scarlett O'Hara (who occasionally showed glimpses of humanity) other than in her coloring, but Quinn's being with Liam, then Eric, and now being flirty or whatever she was trying to do with Ridge today instantly brought this line from GWTW to mind:

Rhett Butler to Scarlett: You've been married to a boy and an old man. Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?

But while I can never see Quinn as Scarlett... I sure as hell can see Ridge as Rhett! Talk about a way with women - even Quinn in all her psycho-ness can't deny that, and she can't stay away from him. Age is irrelevant here, but still Liam was younger and Eric is older so I just couldn't not think of that quote, and I bet I am not alone.

[agree][thud]
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
I am really enjoying these Ridge/Quinn scenes! (I bet it is fun for the actors too.)  I laughed out loud in disbelief when she told him to comb his hair....How could any woman say that?  I LOVE his hair just the way it is, and the messier the better! And OMG, when his hands were rubbing her ankle..[thud]...I'm glad I was recording, as I always do, because I was so wrapped up in FEELING that that I hardly heard the conversation at all until I replayed it.  Oh my, Thorsten, you can really be distracting. Please keep it up, I love it!, love it, love it!!
CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Wow, definitely need a cold shower after today's steamy episode!!  Well done Thorsten!!  Did Quinn get so turned on/scared that she was actually having a heart attack?  Well, if so, wasn't the intended outcome but would be 'job done', lol!!

Thorsten is our modern-day Sean Connery, sexiest man alive!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #120 
Whoa! What is that weird little squeaky noise I hear? Could it be my ovaries growing back? LOL Seriously -- anyone in need of hormone therapy only needs to watch today's show because Ridge doesn't fool around! Quinn's meltdown at the end was so complete, I expected her to moan What a world, what a world like the Wicked Witch after Dorothy threw the water at her.

It was amusing to listen to relationship engineer Eric extol his loving wife to her dumbass son, while Quinn was losing her shit over Eric's son.

Now... where is my Vornado fan?!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
Ridge sure knows how to treat a woman from the feet up...exhilarating!

I could almost feel those marvelous fingers on my legs....opening windows to lower

my temperature...heck....I'm going to throw snow on my face!!!!LOL

What a way to finish the year...Ridge shirtless! MORE,MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quinn started this party but Ridge is going to finish it!

................................................................................

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

[2mg6nbl]

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #122 
Absolutely loved your reactions!!!  My sentiments exactly!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
 Ridge's hands working magic is always on my mind...how can Quinn settle for Eric's

touch after feeling the hands of RIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #124 
....seeing Quinn up those stairs...she healed quickly...she wasn't hurt at all...she

wanted TLC from Ridge....who can blame her ?????...then I realised it was a repeat

episode...I'm in a daze since yesterday!   LOL

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.