Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #51 
It's all a load of bull, isn't it?

Once again Ridge nails it....

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Happy 3. Anniversary on the Bold and the Beautiful Thorsten..... happy you took over the role of Ridge Forrester and made it your own!!!! You are an incredible actor with an amazing talent!!!!! Love watching you....

I wish you all the best and an amazing 2017

Sonya from LA

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
already 3 years...I remember TK unforgettable debut on B&B as if it was

yesterday..when Ridge stepped out of that car...I was captivated and have been

fascinated by Thorsten's portrayal of Ridge ever since !

Sonyaanita thanks and right back at you!

[2mg6nbl]

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Thanks Bluegaze.... 3 years today. December 13. 2013 was his first entrance, I was so happy when they recast Ridge but even more happy with Thorsten Kaye taking over the role!!!! Best decision B&B and Thorsten ever did!!!! Hopefully to many more years to come ......!!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #55 
Three years! It seems like yesterday -- but then I think back on TK's storyines since he started on B&B, and realize his time on the show has flown by because there is something to look forward to every day, knowing that this incredible actor (and person) will be, or hopefully will be, performing his magic, at 1:30PM ET.

Like today, Ridge and Rick sorta kinda (and naturally) allying with each other against a common threat that was even greater than the threat they normally represented to each other was my kind of scene.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
 Hopefully to many more years to come ......!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY  Sonyaanita!!!!!!!!

[2mg6nbl]

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
I absolutely agree with you Kathy, always looking forward to Thorsten being on B&B. And I adore Thorsten and Jacob in scenes together... they are magnificent in every way!!!!
Thanks bluegaze for the picture ....

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 

when Wyatt was speaking...Ridge put the cap on the water bottle real tight...Ridge

was manifesting what I feel like doing to Wyatt...wringing his scrawny neck REAL

tight!!!

Thorsten is the best...better than the REST!!!!

[2mg6nbl]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
We don't call Wyatt pencil-neck for nothing!  I wanted to throttle him myself!  This show is messing with me now.  Best lines of the wk - Moondoggie & Sluggo!!  Best names ever!!  [rofl3]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Bluegaze you are the best.... keep posting Thorsten's pic it's fabulous

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #61 
[rofl]  I didn't get to watch today.  I really miss satellite tv.     I am so tired of Eric's "you betrayed me" crap.   Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #62 
LOL, tkgirl. Eric screwed Steffy over right in front of everyone -- but she kinda asked for it. But the one who's really asking for it is Eric, considering who he married. One thing I really enjoyed today was the play of conflicting emotions over Ridge's face. He wanted to support his daughter, and he defended her too, but he knew she was just being used, and she was letting herself be used. But she's his daughter. Anyway, his silent observations made the show for me.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
ICAM  tkgirl!

Eric forgives Quinn's criminal acts...kidnapping Liam...sequestering him long enough to assure her spawn got hitched with his grand daughter and lied to his face ..saying  she was leaving FC because she had a new love and wanted to focus on it...that in itself is..

INSANE... who quits a job because they have a boyfriend!

Eric's always talking about family unity and moving forward but constantly calling out

Rick and Ridge. Eric brought up that Stephanie would be proud of Steffy..yes.. BUT

not if Ridge was a candidate...I know for a fact...Eric would be in the dog house !LOL

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!

[2mg6nbl]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
I'm having a really, really difficult time finding any scene that doesn't include TK/Ridge that is worth watching.  B&B is all just bizarro world to me.  I don't understand any of it and I'm sick to death of Ridge getting shat on for being the only one in the room ever with a brain and a heart.

I can't even look at Eric anymore and I'm not happy about that since I really think John McCook is awesome.  But Eric...YIKES...what a sorry excuse of a father, business man and man in general he is. 

Steffy too has become a huge disappointment in the daughter department.  Months and months of Steffy screeching, whining about how they (Ridge) had to do whatever it took to get Quinn out of their lives because she FEARED FOR HER OWN LIFE and now that Eric dangled the CEO carrot, like the bribe it was, she jumps at it; not giving a shit that Ridge's motivation to unseat Eric was partly because he wanted to help & protect Stephy from Quinn.   Now all of a sudden Steffy thinks she can "handle" Quinn?  How convenient for her.  

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Me, too, Alina!  I just told someone I fell asleep twice!  I'm sorry, but Eric must have dementia or something - either that or Quinn is rubbing off on him bec he is just evil to the core.   I thought the same thing about Ridge getting shat on, too.  Wassup with that?  He never even gets a snappy comeback - not fun.  IA - can't look at John McCook anymore without wanting to throw something!  And I loved him for yrs!  Steffy has become pod-Steffy - she is perpetually going between Sluggo & Moondoggie & it's just boring now.  It has to get better.  Hard to believe that TVGuide selected B&B as the Soap of the Year!  Are they watching the same show?!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Eric is having shouting matches with anyone who does not agree with him and the

mrs ! Rick's observation that Eric was happier before he set eyes on Wyatt and his

mother couldn't be more true! I can't believe Eric didn't even twitch when Liam said

she called herself Eve and acted as his Liam's wife, while Liam was confused and

dazed!

Eric is going down the slope of paranoia  ..only trusting his nutty wife and her

"attacked at the hip" son!

Brooke needs to tell Bill to hand over those shares because he wants Steffy to be

with Liam too..far away from Quinn as possible!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
I had an amazing opportunity today to go behind the scenes of the Bold and the Beautiful and meet and greet some of the cast.... Thorsten was there as well.... he is such an amazing down to earth person who took time to talk to his fans and take pictures and a group photo as well!!!! Thank you so much for that Thorsten appreciate you.....truly adore your incredible personality......
Have a wonderful Weekend everybody

Sonya Fusco

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Wow - Sonyaanita!  You are so lucky!  He definitely is all that!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Sonya,you lucky lady! Thanks so much for that! Thorsten was on the set...hard at work

spinning gold!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Yes he was bluegaze, an incredible nice person!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #71 
Rick: You seem off.

Ridge: You would be too if you saw what I saw.
Me: Here you go, Ridge: [brainbleach]

I'm sorry...when I saw that pipe sticking out of the wall I wondered where the ceee-ment pond was. It would have made a hell of a lot more sense - in addition to not making Eric look like an exhibitionist - if this had happened at, say, the steam room at work. Considering that Quinn jumped Eric's bones and then mentioning his "assets" after giving Ridge an eyeful I found Ridge's conversation with Rick very interesting...but she is so ugly inside what difference does it make what she looks like on the outside? I'll always see her as a troll. 

I still say it should have been the other way around -- but then Quinn's redemption tour has had more performances than a Cher farewell tour.

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #72 
I'm hoping that Ridge sees this as an opportunity to seduce Quinn (wouldn't take much, lol) and show Eric just how much she has REALLY changed. 

Congratulations Thorsten on three beautiful years on B&B.  You've captivated us from the moment we saw you step out of the car.  Of course you've captivated us on everything that you've been on.  We love you!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #73 
That was some of the most contrived claptrap I've ever seen on B&B. I can't believe they couldn't come up with a less idiotic scenario for Ridge witnessing Maleficent in her birthday suit. I would have been embarrassed to write it back when I was writing Beatles fan fiction mmmphyffty years ago. But once again, TK totally made it work. He also made Ridge infinitely more alluring while fully clothed than Quinn likes to think she is au naturel.

But Ridge -- you need to install a shower. A decontamination shower! Also make sure your tetanus vaccination is up to date and while you're at it, get a rabies vaccination.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Ditto Kathy!!  Every word!  May I just say it's a pity it wasn't the other way around & Ridge was nekkid in the shower!  [sofa]  [shower]    

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #75 
WTH did I just watch?  What garbage.   Who showers outside except bears?   WTH was she trying to prove?
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
That was some of the most contrived claptrap I've ever seen on B&B. I can't believe they couldn't come up with a less idiotic scenario for Ridge witnessing Maleficent in her birthday suit. I would have been embarrassed to write it back when I was writing Beatles fan fiction mmmphyffty years ago. But once again, TK totally made it work. He also made Ridge infinitely more alluring while fully clothed than Quinn likes to think she is au naturel.

But Ridge -- you need to install a shower. A decontamination shower! Also make sure your tetanus vaccination is up to date and while you're at it, get a rabies vaccination.

[agree]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
Any woman's reflex would be to cover themselves ...say.. with the clothes she just

dropped on ground!...but not BRAZEN QUINN...she is shameless ! She thought she

was speaking to Eric.. telling Ridge to get her a towel...Quinn you have the elder

Forrester by the balls...this is Ridge!

Quinn..a man is a gentleman when there is a lady present...and you my dear, ARE

NOT!

People have nightmares about being naked and this female is chatting away, cool as 

cucumber without any inhibition...  loved it when Ridge told her to get dress!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #78 
The scene was idiotic but TK rocked it. His face is so expressive and he's so subtle; it's thrilling to watch him.  And his scenes with Junior make me laugh, even his body language was perfect.  TK is a master of his craft and I'm honored to watch him do anything, even this nonsense.  [clap]
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
I had an amazing opportunity today to go behind the scenes of the Bold and the Beautiful and meet and greet some of the cast.... Thorsten was there as well.... he is such an amazing down to earth person who took time to talk to his fans and take pictures and a group photo as well!!!! Thank you so much for that Thorsten appreciate you.....truly adore your incredible personality......
Have a wonderful Weekend everybody

Sonya Fusco

What did he say lol
You are a lucky lady, thank u for all the pictures!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #80 
Real men don't rate women. It's demeaning.

Go, Ridge! Screw you, Quinn. Ridge managed the perfect balance of indifferent contempt for her desperate fishing. But I'd love to see Ridge tell Eric that Quinn cares what Ridge thinks of her body. The gift that keeps on giving, huh? So I can guess who Quinn will be picturing when she's taking a shower with Eric. Where is Norman Bates when you need him.

Oh, and fuck you, Bill Shpensher, for insulting black cats. I have two and they are both cuddly sweethearts.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Quinn wants Ridge! Thinking with satisfaction about that awkward encounter at the

fountain. She 's probably planning to propose he rate her in bed just like she wanted

him to rate her body...and if he declines ,she'll run to his daddy and cry that Ridge

saw her naked and she felt violated and threatened...  and we know who Eric will

believe!

Quinn is starting to shed her lamb's cover...the she wolf is slowing emerging...

bringing up that encounter ...with such pleasure in her lips and eyes...she can't

contain her desire for Ridge...that will be her downfall!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Thorsten is divine!!  Loved the way he touched her hair before he told her it would be her last Christmas as Mrs. Eric Forrester!  Sort of a tease before the slit of the throat, lol.  She is so full of herself.  Thorsten is the most amazing actor I've ever seen!!  Go Ridge!!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Quinn is so enthralled with Ridge ..she has forgotten why she transformed Ivy

into looking like Steffy .

I don't care for Ivy anymore.. ever since she sided with Quinn against

Ridge but...mommy dearest put so much effort into the makeover and it would

be awesome if the plan backfired and her little boy fell for Ivy instead!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Ditto Kathy!!  Every word!  May I just say it's a pity it wasn't the other way around & Ridge was nekkid in the shower!  [sofa]  [shower]    

Yes, you may. <g>

Yesterday, did I compare this unfavorably to one of my ancient Beatles (well, to be specific - Paul...) fan fictions? Now I'm thinking it lines up with a typical vintage '70's Harlequin romance, i.e. the Harlequin Presents line. Which was a teeny bit racier than the regular HR line. (Don't ask how I know... I just, er, do.) Still not a compliment!

TK, though... wow! Once again spinning gold out of straw. I can't compliment him enough for the way he's playing this and I also really appreciated the "real men don't rate women" comment, because it's a timelier message than ever. Thank you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
He was spectacular as always ....

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
If only Brooke would tell Ridge about Katie's video...that way maybe he would tape

Quinn's inappropriate comments to him.

AND most  importantly ...Ridge is the only man that is sooooooo sexy even

when he is disgusted!

I was really hoping Quinn would do what she dreams about..  jump Ridge but he 

would push her away and she would fall on her ...gift that keeps giving...  ASS! LOL

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Amazing performance, as always Thorsten!  I still have a few residual tears!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Ridge is an amazing father.. loved when he put RJ phone on the table!

Ridge , I have to correct you...you are UNIQUE TK! Fabulous performance!
[2mg6nbl]

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
What a beautiful beautiful Bridge proposal loved everything about it well well done Thorsten and Katherine Kelly....you guys make every scene so very special... loved the sentence when Ridge said 'we do that on Valentine's Day'....Bridge scenes have always some humorous and lots of love in it.....I adore it!!!!!
Wishing everyone a wonderful and blessed time with family&friends and thanks again to Kathy and Christy for that wonderful board, appreciate it a lot...
Love
Sonya Fusco

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
It was def special.  IDK if anyone else was affected by that scorching kiss or not but DAYUM! [thud] I have not recovered yet.  
Sorry - I have got to start acting my age.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #91 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
thanks again to Kathy and Christy for that wonderful board, appreciate it a lot...

You're very welcome, Sonya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
It was def special.  IDK if anyone else was affected by that scorching kiss or not but DAYUM! [thud] I have not recovered yet.  
Sorry - I have got to start acting my age.

Of course...nobody does it like TK...nobody! I found so those scenes very sweet and romantic, they brought a tear to my eye, too...but my favorite part of today's show was when Ridge joked to RJ that they were getting him a puppy...DO IT!!!!

I'm a bah humbug kind of person most of the time, but I also thought their Christmas tree was gorgeous.

But maybe I've been watching too many versions of A Christmas Carol lately (the 1938 one will always be my fave), but when Bill showed up I was instantly reminded of the ghost of Christmas future, minus the pointing and hood but not in a good way.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
I just can't help it.... Brooke  just infuriates me!  I was basking in Ridge's happiness, and then $Bill came in.  Did her response to him sound like she was really devoted to Ridge?  Not to me! She pretty much told him that she was marrying Ridge to please her son and do what is right for the boy..........NOT because she preferred Ridge to Bill.  Oh, the poor woman....always "sacrificing for her family"....BAH HUMBUG!   I think that if Ridge had heard that conversation, he'd have been out of there. RUN RIDGE, RUN!!!!
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #93 
I agree Pah.  Since when has Brooke ever sacrificed for anyone.  I suspect once she tires of the "Happy Family" routine, she'll be back sniffing around Bill.  I want to like Ridge and Brooke together because I want the man to be happy; but it's not happening.  Especially with that whisper-talking she does that grates on my nerves.  Sadly, there really isn't anyone else for him on the show.  I tried to like him with Katie; didn't work.  I loved him with Caroline, but now she's dead-to-me.  I guess there's always Quinn. [tongue]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #94 
IMO, neither Brooke's nor Ridge's heart really seems to be in this engagement... I think they are both trying to please RJ, more than themselves. For Ridge it's just not so much an issue yet -- since no one else is competing with Brooke for his affection, he might as well make RJ happy and remarry Brooke. Ridge will always love her in a historical way if nothing else, and she is the mother of his younger son, so reuniting with her has its appeal and logic. But Brooke really appears to be more atoning for coming between Bill and Katie than be genuinely into remarrying Ridge for his own sake.

Best thing about it for me is that it leaves Bill where he deserves to be -- in the lurch. This being weak-willed Brooke, I doubt he'll be there for long, though. (So Ridge, if you need another taker for that gorgeous ring after Brooke returns it, I volunteer to take it off your hands!)

Still, I thought the Ridge/Brooke/RJ scenes were really nice and I loved the tree, too. The Eric/Quinn/pool shower presentation OTOH rang as false as her attempts to act like a non-psycho.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #95 
I loved today's show and LOVED LOVED seeing $Bill brought down a few pegs, his gigantic ego burst!!  Brooke hasn't once told Bill that she loves Ridge.  I agree, I think they're remarrying just to please RJ.  Love the scenes with Thorsten and RJ.

I would absolutely LOVE to see Susan brought into the show as a new love interest for Thorsten.  That would probably make my heart burst with joy!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 

Brooke let PIG in...next..is she going to invite him for Christmas dinner...she is too considerate with the man who

dropped Ridge in the middle of the ocean! bRIDGE is starting to lose some bolts and Brooke is the weakest link...she should have

told PIG ...go away...Ridge is the love of my life!

[2mg6nbl]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #97 
Oh the excrutiating suspense! Will they or won't they show up at Eric's for Xmas so that poor lonely millionaire doesn't have to spend it all alone with his whack job wife?

Geez, didn't we just go through this when no one showed up for Eric's wedding? But then they showed up for Thanksgiving. I guess B&B's trying to mix things up by alternating boycotts and family gatherings and semi-boycotts!

All is not lost. Katie, the woman Quinn fantasizes clubbing to a bloody dead pulp, arrives with her cheating ex. Brooke's recent ex too. How festive!

And look! There are Ridge and Rick and families almost right behind them, and Steffy and her ever alternating SO. Eric's agony is over. It's a Christmas miracle!

But Stephanie's portrait no longer hangs over the mantel. I'd love a storyline of her ghost seeking revenge.

I'm glad I'm not a soap character at Christmas.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #98 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Oh the excrutiating suspense! Will they or won't they show up Eric's for Xmas so that poor lonely millionaire doesn't have to spend it all alone with his whack job wife?

Geez, didn't we just go through this when no one showed up for Eric's wedding? But then they showed up for Thanksgiving. I guess B&B trying to mix things up by alternating boycotts and family gatherings and semi-boycotts!

All is not lost. Katie, the woman Quinn fantasizes clubbing to a bloody dead pulp, arrives with her cheating ex. Brooke's recent ex too. How festive!

And look! There are Ridge and RIck and family almost right behind them, and Steffy and her ever alternating SO. Eric's agony is over. It's a Christmas miracle!

But Stephanie's portrait no longer hangs over the mantel. I'd love a storyline of her ghost seeking revenge.

I'm glad I'm not a soap character at Christmas.

I'm just gonna go with a big ol' DITTO and BAH HUMBUG! Hey, B&B, don't have a whacko rapist smile benignly on her hubby's family gathering and expect me to get the warm fuzzies...I won't.

Last year it was Brooke who was all alone and I did feel kinda sorry for her, but Eric? Meh. He brought his isolation on himself and when Ridge said this is who we are, Forresters, actual or honorary, it's what we do, he was being so generous, because I can't remember Eric ever reaching out to Ridge since I've been watching this show...just the opposite.

As usual to me it felt like Ridge was the patient father and Eric was the pissy son but that's one of the many things I love about Ridge. Everyone and everything looked gorgeous and Christmassy though.

P.S. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy couldn't Aileen Quinn have been on B&B instead of Y&R? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #99 
I just loved that Bridge proposal. Such super cute scenes between Kelly & Thorsten! Their chemistry is off the charts and oh boy... those kisses!!!!!!! I can't wait to see more of them together as a loving and strong couple facing challenges together. I sooo love those Bridge family scenes with RJ and Rick as well. Finally Rick and Ridge get along and I am loving it! Super excited about the new year, it's going to be fantastic!

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas, much love and happiness and most importantly, health!
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
Katja agree with everything you said ... Love everything about them...
wishing everyone all the best as well and a great year ... and for Thorsten an Emmy.....he deserves it so much !!!!!!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.