Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
...it is one month to the day that we haven't seen Ridge... I know that it means that TK

is relaxing and doing what he loves the most... being with his family... the days for

them and him must feel very short but for his adoring fans  ... longing for your

return...they are VERY long!! 

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 
Ridge/TK sighting!  Christian LeBlanc just Tweeted this pic - sharing:

Embedded image permalink

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
That means the Mahn is in the building.......... the Mahn is filming......... the Mahn will be on screen next month at the lastest.........  Sharon, thank you for making my day [wink]
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Oh Sharon, THANK YOU SO MUCH! This just made my day!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Wonderful news, thank you for sharing Sharon, love it and welcome back Thorsten Kaye we all missed you on B&B .... Can't wait what you will bring back on the screen and in to our hearts...
Love
Sonya

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Ridge/TK sighting!  Christian LeBlanc just Tweeted this pic - sharing:

Embedded image permalink

Yay! I'm so happy TK is alright! And today is CaRidge First Anniversary as well!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
thank you !Sharon... a while back I asked for a sign as to when TK would return....

and you delivered ! You are a life saver!!  The countdown has begun  ...6 weeks from

today...btw.which is a great day... will be even greater when Ridge walks in! 

ETA ...  February  26  but whose counting? LOL

I hope that Ridge and Caroline will have some time alone... without toomy

interruptions!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #108 

Exactly Laura, who's counting!! I am so ready for that man to grace our TV's once again! He is absolutely worth the wait!![love]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
hey-la hey- la  ... our Ridge is back !!!!!!!!!

[sunglasses][sunglasses][sunglasses][sunglasses][sunglasses][sunglasses]

sweetautumn

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #110 
What? You mean TK is back on Feb 26?
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
thank you !Sharon... a while back I asked for a sign as to when TK would return....

and you delivered ! You are a life saver!!  The countdown has begun  ...6 weeks from

today...btw.which is a great day... will be even greater when Ridge walks in! 

They're not always 6 weeks ahead, that's just an estimation, it's usually 4-6 weeks depending on the time of year. They just came back from a 3-week break so I'm sure it's not going to be as late as February 26. [smile]

(for example the Caridge wedding was taped on August 12 and aired on September 14)
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
Yes!Yes !Yes! sweetautumn... the suspense of his return was killing  me but now Callie

has even doubled my/our glee with the possibility that TK will grace our screens

even earlier than Feb.26... maybe Feb.22!!!!!!!!!  If that occurs ,it will be a double

celebration!!!!

thanks Callie for spreading joy ,we can never have enough of that!!!

till Thorsten returns...

every passing Ridgeless day... is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!

Meg

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #113 
I hope he plays his long lost brother!!! Loved him on Y&R!!! Hope he is put with Katie too!!!!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Yeah, I too liked him on Y&R, and hated the way they ruined his exit.  Hopefully, he will be treated better on B&B, LOL.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
I hope he plays his long lost brother!!! Loved him on Y&R!!! Hope he is put with Katie too!!!!

ITA!!! This scares me tho!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
malin... I saw this actor on Y&R and he never reminded me of TK... what am I not

seeing? LOL

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #117 
I still see Chris McKenna as young Joey Buchanan on One Life to Live circa 1993. He was in some scenes with Susan, as Marty Saybrooke, but I don't recall him still being on the show when TK joined it in 1995. I saw CM more recently on Y&R and it was nice to see him again, but I sure wouldn't have recognized him! I honestly didn't think he looks a thing like TK.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
ITA Kathy, IMO they don't look alike at all. Not even in physic. But his character was fun to watch for a while.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
I still see Chris McKenna as young Joey Buchanan on One Life to Live circa 1993. He was in some scenes with Susan, as Marty Saybrooke, but I don't recall him still being on the show when TK joined it in 1995. I saw CM more recently on Y&R and it was nice to see him again, but I sure wouldn't have recognized him! I honestly didn't think he looks a thing like TK.

He'll always be Original Joey Buchanan to me, lol.  I think when TK came on OLTL, Joey was played by Nathan Fillion.

I'm with you, Kathy, other than the stubble, don't think he resembles TK at all. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Sorry my orginal uploading site isn't working right now! But i made a collage lol!

Anyway i will always choose TK!!!❤️

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #121 
I miss Ridge so much, that is because Thorsten Kaye is so special and I just don't see that with YR guy. At all. He's ok though. But I don't get comparing. They aren't anything alike, TK is like the handsomest man I've ever seen and oh his voice❤️.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
I had never seen Chris McKenna until he showed up on Y&R a little while back, which I watch half-heartedly while waiting for B&B . I immediately reacted positively to him.  He doesn't exactly LOOK like TK, but he did quickly make me think that he would make a good brother and ally for Ridge. I was not aware that he is going to be on B&B. If so, I am delighted.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyBBGirl
I miss Ridge so much, that is because Thorsten Kaye is so special and I just don't see that with YR guy. At all. He's ok though. But I don't get comparing. They aren't anything alike, TK is like the handsomest man I've ever seen and oh his voice❤️.

The girls in the CaRidge group and me thought they looked some similar, especially the body type! But he sure isn't TK and will never be lol! I miss Ridge and TK too! TK is the best & he sure is special & gold for B&B! ❤️

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #124 
I just saw the announcement Chris McKenna has been cast on B&B. The source doesn't reveal who he will play (my bet is that CM will play Christian), except that his character is brought as a love interest for one of the Logan Sisters. Some assumed it will be Katie.

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #125 
I would love to see Chris McKenna on B&B! I thought Christian was supposed to be cast as a bisexual guy and approximately 25 years old?? I could definitely see CM hooking up with Katie!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
sweetautumn

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
I would love to see Chris McKenna on B&B! I thought Christian was supposed to be cast as a bisexual guy and approximately 25 years old?? I could definitely see CM hooking up with Katie!!

Christian's age was originally supposed to be 25-29. But the thing with soap is they changes age all the time so they barely mentioned character's age on screen. If I remember well, the casting call for this character has been out there for 4 months, it is possible tptbs made some changes like age him a bit. Besides, it is not uncommon to have actors to play characters who are 8-12 years younger than their actual age. For example, Nancy St. Alban were 30 years old at the time when Guiding Light recast her for the role of a 20 years old Michael Bauer. 

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie

Christian's age was originally supposed to be 25-29. But the thing with soap is they changes age all the time so they barely mentioned character's age on screen. If I remember well, the casting call for this character has been out there for 4 months, it is possible tptbs made some changes like age him a bit. Besides, it is not uncommon to have actors to play characters who are 8-12 years younger than their actual age. For example, Nancy St. Alban were 30 years old at the time when Guiding Light recast her for the role of a 20 years old Michael Bauer. 

Yeah, who knows, right?? Soaps at times can be very predictable, but at times you don't know what in the hell they're gonna do:/ I am seriously hoping they will cast Christian for Thomas, but then again the casting call has been out for that character for months! I guess we'll see what happens!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Rumor has it that he'll be a love interest for a Logan sister. I don't know if it's true or not but he followed both B&B accounts on twitter and Heather Tom at the same time (before yesterday which was his first day). He doesn't follow anyone else from B&B yet so maybe he screen tested with her or something.

I think that the Christian casting was dropped since they put it out last June and then nothing.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
I am so ready for some competition for PIG... those two Logan sisters sitting in front

of him in his office...  shrew doesn't have her own office... and Katie... whispering

sweet nothings to PIG across the room...PLEASE!

I hope this new guy sweeps the two sisters off their feet and cause some cat fights and

PIG pushed off his smug high horse!!

till TK returns....

every passing Ridgeless day...is a day closer to RIDGENESS!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
OK, look at this; i made a collage lol!

I will always choose TK!!! ❤️

I've also found LG's twin lol! And they have talked, so cute!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Rumor has it that he'll be a love interest for a Logan sister. I don't know if it's true or not but he followed both B&B accounts on twitter and Heather Tom at the same time (before yesterday which was his first day). He doesn't follow anyone else from B&B yet so maybe he screen tested with her or something.

I think that the Christian casting was dropped since they put it out last June and then nothing.

I figured they had probably dropped the Christian idea since we hadn't heard anything! With Katie finding out about Brill, sounds like a perfect time for Chris McKenna to make his debut!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
I can't say I feel sorry for Katie...  I'm all for forgiving and moving on but the sister

rift was very serious... it was UGLY in so many levels... and inviting the shrew who

has a...let's say... very LOOSE reputation and who had an affair with her husband...

who btw. is also a horny PIG... to work in an environment that requires constant

interaction... is a foolish decision!!

The character that MC will portray will be there just in time... so Katie will not mess

with CaRIDGE ...though I would love to see Ridge decline any advances she may

throw his way!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.