Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Aaaaahhhhhh December!!!!!!!!  My somewhat short Christmas wish list has one thing in common with many fans here, and that is to have lots and lots of Ridge-time on my TV [yippee]  I am trying to be a good little girl (none of the three words apply to me though), but waiting for Santa is not easy, not since we are going through a long stretch of Ridge-less-ness [sigh]

As for the coal that B&B is trying to stuff into my stocking, I am very disappointed that the new and improved Ste. Quinn did not take him up on the blatant flirting when the ASS was hitting on her!  The OLD Crazy Momma would have seen it as an opportunity to free up Ivy for her son, AND used her sharp diamond cutting tools to teach the playboy a lesson........

And dumb-ass Ivy, did she use the word "Swagger" to describe ASS?  Really????  [wtf]  MEN have swagger, not boys!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
I wasn't able to watch the show live today, so thanks for letting me know there's no reason to watch it later. I knew we'd end up paying big time for all the great Ridge scenes of the past few months, but damn, the shit that's on now is just so icky from the sick bets to the disgusting kissin' cousins to the do-you-know-what-happens-on-your-counter Chlorox wipes commercial reenactment of Bill and Katie... Enough!!!!! I feel like wiping down my TV with a Chlorox wipe!

I need a dose of Ridge to combat the stomach-churning nausea.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I really thought that Wyatt being,PIG's son would punch toomy boy and then go speak

with Ivy... it would have awaken me up from this BOREDOM FEST!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Missing CaRidge badly, but I am glad TK got some time off. Those actors work really hard so they need some well deserved time off. But B&B not the same without Thorsten and CaRidge.... So I hope they are fixing us up with some great scenes of our loving couple.....You all have a peaceful night
Sonya from LA

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
It is hard to watch the show without Ridge! I miss him so much, the other men are just awful.

Malin I like your hat lol.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyBBGirl
It is hard to watch the show without Ridge! I miss him so much, the other men are just awful.

Malin I like your hat lol.

Ashley ~ I agree! I miss the lovable & beautiful actor Thorsten Kaye! ❤️
Lmao! Thank you so much! Stace made it for me [wink] She actually suprised me with it! I love it!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
...searose, may I just add that not all men have Swagger and surely none at Spenser

Publications or Forrester Creations EXCEPT Ridge of course!!!!!...

TK possesses it by the gallons but in the most noblest and admirable sense of the

word... he is UNIQUE!!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!

malin,, I love your hat!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Laura & Searose....I definitely agree!!![agree]Absolutely UNIQUE!!! One of a kind!!!

Thorsten...OMG!!! I hope we don't have to go another week without Ridge!!! I'm glad you got a break and some well deserved time off, but WE NEED YOU!!! The show is not worth watching without you!!![sadwavey]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
melanie, I share your anxiety,... these Ridgeless days are so restless!! I try to fill it

with other programs but NOBOBY captures my attention like TK... it's just not

possible!

Thorsten ,you deserve time away from work to decompress from it all because an

actor as gifted and generous as you, who gives your audience all of you.. conveying

raw emotions with such fervor, you are exceptional and we, your

adoring fans are the grateful benefactors of witnessing a genius at work!!! 

Your smile lights up a room and I hope to see you on my t.v  screen soon!!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
melanie, I share your anxiety,... these Ridgeless days are so restless!! I try to fill it

with other programs but NOBOBY captures my attention like TK... it's just not

possible!

Thorsten ,you deserve time away from work to decompress from it all because an

actor as gifted and generous as you, who gives your audience all of you.. conveying

raw emotions with such fervor, you are exceptional and we, your

adoring fans are the grateful benefactors of witnessing a genius at work!!! 

Your smile lights up a room and I hope to see you on my t.v  screen soon!!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!!

December sucks so far!!! I absolutely AGREE Laura!!! It's not possible to find anyone that captures the attention like the GREAT Thorsten Kaye!!! I have a feeling that when Ridge and Caroline do come back on the screen, Caroline will be about ready to pop! This show moves so fast that she is probably in her last trimester by now!!![happy0194]

Guess I better run!!! Got a busy night ahead of me!!! Have a great evening!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I'm sorry but I didn't feel the least bit sorry for Ivy. Not that she got electrocuted of course, but she's the one to blame for the rest. She seemed insulted and annoyed when Wyatt dared to confront her! She's the one who cheated so maybe shutting up and apologizing would have been the best policy.

And how stupid are Liam, Steffy and Ivy for staying backstage when it was obviously dangerous.

And now Wyatt will immediately forgive Ivy just because she nearly died whereas Caroline did much less with Ridge and she got ridiculed, lied to for months and almost shot at. [rolleyes]
sweetautumn

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Ivy made a major mistake by making this all about her animosity with Steffy. She should be staying home, clear her mind and shows remorse for her actions instead of immediately calling out on Steffy!  

LOL, The technician/repairman should put a restriction sign at the entrance of storeroom so no one can enter.

Swagger? lol, his jealousy is all too apparent while he was surreptitious watching Caroline pounced on his father. 

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
ITA Callie, Why-att will forgive Ivy and all of the blame will fall on the ASS and Steffy.  This whole thing is so ridiculous, why did Steffy and Liam spend so much time backstage when it was so dangerous?  Ivy may not have known what she was walking into, she was just there to fight with Steffy, but Steffy and Liam knew it was dangerous, and so did the electrician!  They could have guarded the area by being OUTSIDE the entrance to backstage [rolleyes]  But then I guess they won't be able to figure out how to repeat the whole Aly's death scenario, where ALY was the one who attacked Steffy, and Steffy accidentally killed her while defending herself.  Here, we had Ivy attacking Steffy multiple times in a matter of seconds, and again, there are NO WITNESSES to prove that Steffy didn't intentionally hurt Ivy, that Steffy was simply trying to get away from Ivy to retrieve her phone! 
When TK/Ridge is not on, B&B SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

When TK/Ridge is not on, B&B SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!

Ain't that the truth??!!  I believe The Man will at least be on Thursday - something about Caroline & Ridge confronting Thomass.  Why must he always be part of it.  I'm so sick of Thomas!!  He needs to "swagger" back to Paris and stay there for a good long time.
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I hope B&B will slip in a beautiful CaRidge scene(s) this week besides Ridge and Caroline confronting ThomAss! We are looooonnnnnggggg overdue and have patiently waited! I mean, come on, we have gone without them since Thanksgiving and have had to sit through Katie and Bill's half nakedness and Thomas/Ivy/Wyatt/Liam/Steffy pandemonium!! I am having Ridge withdrawal!!![frown]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
 I'm so sick of Thomas!!  He needs to "swagger" back to Paris and stay there for a good long time.

Katbert,ITA...Toomy boy has caused so much havoc, when he goes back to Paris...

and I hope he will...he will not be missed! 

He can join uncle Thorne... and come back only for......oh! who am I kidding ? 

STAY away pinky ring boy!!!

Melanie, Ridgeless days are mundane.... but hey, only 2 days until we will be

awakened from this boredom slumber by his sexy voice !!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
 I'm so sick of Thomas!!  He needs to "swagger" back to Paris and stay there for a good long time.

Katbert,ITA...Toomy boy has caused so much havoc, when he goes back to Paris...

and I hope he will...he will not be missed! 

He can join uncle Thorne... and come back only for......oh! who am I kidding ? 

STAY away pinky ring boy!!!

Melanie, Ridgeless days are mundane.... but hey, only 2 days until we will be

awakened from this boredom slumber by his sexy voice !!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

"Pinky ring boy" Good one Laura! And YESSSSS!!!! 2 more days!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!![wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
CaRidge coming up soon.... Can't wait, it has been to long!!!! Wish we would seen them more!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
tomorrow will be great day....Ridge  will be back...Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:

I am soooooo ready for my Ridge fix!!! It's been entirely tooooo long!!![wave]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Quote:

I am soooooo ready for my Ridge fix!!! It's been entirely tooooo long!!![wave]

Hahah! Yaaaaay! ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Malin,Happy namesday!!!!

I am soooooo ready for my Ridge fix!!! It's been entirely tooooo long!!!

Melanie, only couple of hours now... to RIDGENESS and you know what... my family

have noticed that, today , I have an extra spring in my step!! LOL

I hope Ridge is wearing the blue shirt for our viewing PLEASURE!!.. or black stripe

one, he looks amazing in all of them!!!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!!!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Only a few more hours now, thank heavens!  It feels like this dry spell has been forever......(I don't even count Thanksgiving which is just the same ole "table scene" every year and was probably pre-recorded before his time off started). I can't recall a longer "no TK" period ever. I hope he enjoyed the time off; he certainly deserved it,
but I am more than ready to SEE and HEAR my beautiful man again. I hope that this is the beginning of another long period of "lotsa Ridge" days!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
 I hope that this is the beginning of another long period of "lotsa Ridge" days!

Pah, from your post to the soap gods ears!!!!

so lovely to see your post... it is a special day... how lucky you are to have met

TK!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:

Malin,Happy namesday!!!!

Melanie, only couple of hours now... to RIDGENESS and you know what... my family

I hope Ridge is wearing the blue shirt for our viewing PLEASURE!!.. or black stripe

Thank you so much LAURA!!!! ❤️ Today is Swedish Nobel also!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

... and there he was...AHH !! my eyes, couldn't get enough of Ridge!!! I usually watch

the taped version so I don't waste time with commercials but it has been too long since

TK has graced my screen so I watched in real time and now have seen it over and over

AGAIN!! 

Thorsten is the  best... Better than the REST!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
And he is baaaaaaaaaaack [yippee]  After all this wait, Ridge was back for oh-so-short scenes, but TK, as usual, made every moment pure gold!  Everything from that look of fatherly concern when Eric said Steffy was there when Ivy got fried, to his voice filled with sarcasm, disdain and command when he said to his rapist son "you CAN control yourself", to the way his head dropped at hearing ThomASS' words "it was me", followed by that look in his eyes!!!!!!!!  TK did today what he always does, he gave us his best [bowing]  [bowing]  Of course I also loved when Ridge asked OBA Eric "why didn't you call us?"  He didn't speak as CEO, he spoke as us, as Ridge & Caroline! 

What a contrast, watching Why-att monopolize most of the episode!  It's no secret how much I dislike and despise ThomASS, but Why-att mouthing off to him and threatening him looked like a mouse roaring at a lion......, no, scratch that, lion is a magnificent animal, so let's say a mouse roaring at a hyena, LOL.  What does he plan to do to make ThomASS sorry?  Go home crying and ask his Daddy to take care of it like Katie did to Ridge?  UGH!

Ridge better be on tomorrow to continue that scene!!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Amen.

Really pissed me off that Whyatt got to tell off Creeper today, but the spoilers were wrong about what was supposed to happen today with Creeper and Ridge. Oh well, at least we got to see Ridge and a-fucking-men to everything you said.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 
It was short, but oh-so sweet to see TK/Ridge at last.  And he is looking gooooooood![cheerleader]Please, can we have some more?!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Ridge has just found out that his son, again ,thought with his dick and pursued a

woman , just for the hell of it and the chain of events were almost fatal... so I think

Ridge has a lot to say to Toomy boy and I hope it will be said tomorrow so we can all

move on and get some much needed CaRIDGE love scenes!!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Well IA with everyone - it just wasn't enough Ridge for me, but I'm trying not to look a gift horse in the mouth.  He really did look fine & it helped with the withdrawal.  I tuned the others out. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #32 
It was too short but I enjoyed it nevertheless. I especially loved the part when Caroline mentioned the gossip she heard and both Eric and Ridge perked up and wanted to know more, lol.

Ridge and Caroline are on tomorrow but they are wearing different clothes so the scene don't pick up from yesterday for some reason (wth?)
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Thanks Callie for the updates, any CaRidge scenes we take after such a long time.....

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
thanks Callie for the preview..... when Ridge nods like that.... he is preparing to give 

the person in front of him a few choice words and I hope Ridge doesn't hold back and

puts toomy in his place, once and for all!!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
I hope Ridge finally smack ThomASS right in the mouth!!!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 
A man wouldn't do that.

Ridge nailed it. And it was so satisfying because it was on two different levels. The fact that he didn't even raise his voice at first just seemed to intensify his scathing contempt so by the time he said Tell me you understand what no means, Thomas he'd been so deadly calm before that that it was all the more powerful. But Ridge's simple, succinct, withering one-word No  response to Creeper's disingenuous pleading about coming together as a family blah blah blah was the icing on the cake.

Steffy lied by omission to Ridge when she conveniently left out her part in the bet. I'd love to see Ridge's reaction to that! That bet disgusts me so much that even though I don't think Steffy meant push Ivy into the panel, I think Steffy deserves whatever she gets now, and that Ivy is responsible for her own giving in to Creeper, but he had no right to manipulate her the icky way into doing it the way he did, that's what it boils down to for me.

And Creeper's continuing inability to put two and two together after Ridge just gave him a lesson is simply unfathomable.

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Am I the only one with Direct TV that noticed that they finally changed the info to KKL, JMW and Thorsten Kaye? They have had John McCook, Susan Flannery and Ronn Moss! Thorsten has played Ridge for two years now and they FINALLY change it!!![duh2] Bout freakin time!!

A man wouldn't do that

Yes Christy, Ridge did nail it! I loved it when he called Thomas a "petulant little boy"! That indeed he is!

I just hope that this Thomas and Ridge shit is not going to start again! We've had two weeks of TK's absence, I would have loved to have seen some romance and funny stuff between he and Caroline!! However romance or no romance, Thorsten Kaye is sexy in every scene he plays!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
OMG Christy, Ridge's words to ThomASS today were very satisfying!  "A man wouldn't do that" is exactly what he had said to Caroline too.  But finally, he got to say some things to his worthless son that needed to be said.  It is so sad that the ASS still doesn't get it! Even the words "a girl is alone for one night, you had to move in" didn't ring a bell for him! The "petulant child" had the gall to say that his father is "unreasonably angry", had the gall to lecture his father about what he should focus on!!!!!!!!  I wish Caroline had not been there, in fact, why was she there?

Poison Ivy is out for revenge, for Aly (even though she said it's not about Aly) and for exposing her dirty little secret.  As for Steffy, you know how I watch the show with one eye on TV and the other on my pc, LOL, so as far as I remember, when the ASS wanted to bet, Steffy did not agree to the bet, she told him she found the idea disgusting, and kept trying to talk him out of it, she tried to discourage him even during that sordid evening.  So if she agreed to the bet, I completely missed that part, or I managed to tune it out, LOL.  As for the restraining order, I wonder what California labor laws are, but if it is like Illinois, where we have "employment-at-will" laws, Steffy can fire Ivy's ass (without needing a reason) instead of being kicked out of her own building!  But why wouldn't she say even once to Lt. Baker that it was Ivy who physically attacked her, and she only pushed back in self-defense?  Steffy is neither shy nor timid, so I don't understand why she wouldn't say even once that IVY attacked HER, not the other way around!!!!!

Gosh, any chance we will get some good Ridge/Steffy scenes next week where she would tell him everything, about Aly's death, about the blackmail that followed, and of course, the rest of the IvASS drama?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Melanie, I noticed it too.  Finally, they fixed the entire cast list.  Yeah, about freaking time, LOL.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #40 
Searose, I never paid that much attention to their scenes, so you're probably right, but I do remember before the bet Steffy suddenly becoming extremely interested in Whyatt and Ivy's relationship and questioning whether he could trust her or not, like it was any of her business...I thought that meant a Stewy relationship was on the horizon for sure. I think Ivy's resentment goes back to when Liam dumped her, too. Blech, it's awful spending any time thinking about these people, they all just deserve each other.

One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post - I loved how Ridge took Steffy to task for her tone to the workmen. Be still my heart, that's my idea of a real man too.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Yeah, they all deserve each other, and we know Crazy Momma wants to make sure the musical chairs are played again [rolleyes]  I had hoped for Quinn to target ThomASS's manhood with a sharp instrument, instead, she wants to team up with him to manipulate Stewy, which will leave Liam waffling in the wind until, SoapGods forbid, Hopeless returns?  You are right, not worth spending this much time thinking about.  The only reason I care about Steffy is because Ridge loves her so much, and if she is hurting, he will hurt too (if he knows about it, LOL).
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 

Today's Ridge/Punk scenes were satisfying but I cannot wait until Ridge can really let him have it and point blank tell him why he disgusts him so much.  Thomas has to be the dumbest character on TV for still being clueless as to why Ridge is so pissed off at him.

The bonus scene from today has more of the confrontation. 

ASSHOLE!!!!  Still refusing to take responsibility for his own actions and instead blaming Ridge for not being a role model for him growing up.  He can't have it both ways...he can't blame Ridge for his actions but then smugly claim that he is better than Ridge, would never mistreat women as he claims Ridge has in his past, etc. (like he said to Ridge during the "punch" scenes or babbled to Caroline right before he raped her).

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Today's Ridge/Punk scenes were satisfying but I cannot wait until Ridge can really let him have it and point blank tell him why he disgusts him so much.  Thomas has to be the dumbest character on TV for still being clueless as to why Ridge is so pissed off at him.

The bonus scene from today has more of the confrontation. 

ASSHOLE!!!!  Still refusing to take responsibility for his own actions and instead blaming Ridge for not being a role model for him growing up.  He can't have it both ways...he can't blame Ridge for his actions but then smugly claim that he is better than Ridge, would never mistreat women as he claims Ridge has in his past, etc. (like he said to Ridge during the "punch" scenes or babbled to Caroline right before he raped her).

This ThomASS caracther only get worse and worse!!! I feel like the only thing they could do is for hooking up him with Ivy, Kill him of dramatic like Aly or send him to his mother to save him!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:

I agree, can't wait for Ridge to tell his rapist-entitled-brat of a son what's really making him so angry.  As much as I love Ridge and Caroline together, he needs some time alone with Thomass to set him straight. Caroline restricts his every move. 

It's been a great 2 days, having Thorsten back...too short scenes but wonderful nonetheless. Welcome back!! xo

Thanks Mon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
malin,you can access the bonus scene?.. I click on it and I get...not available!!![sad0095]

You are right... toomy boy is out of control.... his arrogance is repulsive... he needs to

trip over his EGO and fall from the sky lounge and hit his head and hopefully wake up

with a different attitude because currently he is reprehensible!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Great great acting again by Thorsten Kaye. If he plays angry, loving, carrying or compassionate he just brings it all. He truly deserves an Emmy and I am very hopeful for him that he will get it this year....
Good night and good weekend to all
Sonya, LA

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi
Quote:

I agree, can't wait for Ridge to tell his rapist-entitled-brat of a son what's really making him so angry.  As much as I love Ridge and Caroline together, he needs some time alone with Thomass to set him straight. Caroline restricts his every move. 
It's been a great 2 days, having Thorsten back...too short scenes but wonderful nonetheless. Welcome back!! xo
That's exactly what I meant when I said I wish Caroline wasn't there.  Every freaking time there is any kind of confrontation between Ridge and the rapist, she is standing right next to him or behind him (except for the day of the punch).  She tells Ridge every time that HE needs to stop losing it, and that it was a close call, blah blah, but SHE is the one standing there with that extremely guilty look on her face that screams "Ridge knows what happened that night", which was totally spelled out on her face when Ridge said "a girl is alone for one night, you had to move in".  Yeah, that rapist pig has to be the dumbest character on TV for still being clueless.  I doubt if Ridge would tell him that little fact any time soon, because dumb as he is, he will use those two brain cells he has to figure out that the baby is his!  But even if keeping that secret intact, I think Ridge is censoring himself because she is right there.
As much as I love Ridge and Caroline together, I don't want her to end up being Katie#2, being attached to Ridge's elbow every moment the way Katie is to $PIG [wink]  It still bugs the heck out of me that a very pregnant woman (who seemed more pregnant a few weeks ago when we last saw her, LOL) was standing in the room that was so dangerous just a few hours ago, and still had not been declared as a safe area!  B&B is being so freaking cheap, they want to maximize the use of the set they have erected, but they are being stupid in the process.

Thanks for the bonus scene Alina.  Ridge's response to the rapist's vile and disgusting comments was worth a million bucks, but I do wonder, WTF is the psychiatrist mother of this rapist doing?  Is she even aware of how his psyche works?  Even if the OLD Ridge/Eric were bad role models, wasn't she the one who raised him?  May be she should have counseled her son before he turned into this!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 

Great great acting again by Thorsten Kaye. If he plays angry, loving, carrying or compassionate he just brings it all. He truly deserves an Emmy and I am very hopeful for him that he will get it this year....

ITA Sonyaanita, we are privileged to see this amazing actor at work... TK is

exceptional! Whatever feeling he conveys... it is filled with such emotion... one

forgets that he is acting! I loved it ,when Ridge said "NO...Thomas tell me, you do

know the meaning of the word!

btw... Pierson is doing a great job ! It's a shame that B&B decided to present

Thomas as creep... but I've heard that actors like to portray disturbed characters...

so I'm sure P.F is enjoying the challenge !

I would have preferred Thomas as an ally in Ridge's camp against pRicky and

PIG but that is not the case so I HATE Thomas for constantly frustrating Ridge!  lol 

Caroline told Ridge to focus on them and their baby...and not let Toomy get to him..

but when we become parents, it is a lifetime commitment,what our children do 

effects us too!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:

Malin,Happy namesday!!!!

Well we got our fix for the week Laura! I can understand the spring in your step! I'm a lot happier when Ridge is on too! Hope we get to see him this upcoming week![smile]Love, love, love the blue shirt!!![wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
bluegaze, ITA, PF is doing a very good job with the scenes the way they have been written for him.  The only time he looks a bit out of place is in scenes with JMcW but that too, only when they remind us that Steffy is the younger sibling, which is not PF's fault, LOL.  It is too bad his character is a source of such raw pain for Ridge, and thus making us hate his character.  Can't be easy for PF to play such a creep in scenes with TK, but IMO he is holding his own.  Good for him!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.