Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
 Christy---Re: "philosophical speculations"  ......   I actually giggled when he said that because I immediately remembered that he delivered those same words in the same way once on AMC.... pretty sure he was talking to Kendall at the time....... and I thought "I bet TK put that in there himself  because he likes that phrase".  I agree that just hearing him talk about love is seductive and the scene with Carter was wonderful!  Yes, thank goodness for TVGN!!!!!!!  Just knowing  that back-up was there kept me from exploding when they had the audacity to wipe out a scene I'd been looking forward to all week.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Glad we got some more Mahn-time, I wish B&B would give Ridge/Carter more scenes together!  Also glad that Carter can sense that there is some smoldering going on underneath all that cool blue shirt!

Little pRicky threatening Ivy didn't surprise me.  But my head is spinning over Myrna threatening Ivy, that takes a lot of nerve!!!!!!!!!

Dear Soap Gods, PLEASE don't let Caroline be pregnant with tiny pRicklet when she turns to Ridge!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #53 
Pat, if TVGN ever craps out too, there's always the CBS site that shows the entire show as well as clips. Anyway, I loved today's Ridge scenes as much as Friday's....he was his philosophical self and I thought his conversation with Carter was so human and real. But I was disappointed that Caroline didn't have her own little involuntary fantasy mental image to match Ridge's.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
that was my only complaint - that Caroline didn't have a matching fantasy!  As for TVGN - I'm holding my breath because they are apparently changing the name of it to POP in Jan & that usually means a shakeup in the lineup.  We'll see. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
OhKaye, so pRicky threatened Ivy's job.  If Ivy is as smart as she looks, she would run to Eric with this, and pRicky won't have his own job or the power to fire her.  Though if he fires her, it looks to me like Ivy already has a full-time job, being everyone's unsolicited relationship advisor [rolleyes]
And as if the Ridge-less show wasn't boring enough, Why-att is back, and Ivy's daddy is back [rolleyes] [rolleyes] 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #56 
Why, why, why, can't I get a dog scene with Ridge in it?!?! Especially since he needs a dog more than Pam does.

All of a sudden I'm supposed to buy that Rick cares about the homeless? Puhleeze.....

Ivy really is kinda dumb. This is the most anticlimactic gotcha of all time.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Ivy's daddy is back [rolleyes] [rolleyes] 

WHY?!?!?!?!

I love Fred Willard but I don't see where his character adds a thing to B&B. And the (obvious purebred) dog show was so disappointing! If Pam didn't even pick one, what was the point? They should have had obvious homeless mutts from the pound and had her adopt them all. Now that would have helped make up for the absence of Ridge.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Watching last year's Christmas show on B&B just reinforced for me how much I don't want Ridge and Brooke together.  They just look and feel so wrong together.  No offense to the actress, but he seems too young for her.  Eric would be a better match.  JMO.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Watching last year's Christmas show on B&B just reinforced for me how much I don't want Ridge and Brooke together.  They just look and feel so wrong together.  No offense to the actress, but he seems too young for her.  Eric would be a better match.  JMO.

I totally agree!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Katbert----Me too! I was squeamish in my seat watching Ridge and Brooke together..It just seems wrong.
[sleigh]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
OMG, the way Ridge looked at Caroline as Eric walked out, the way he looked her over, and that smile that came across his lips, and that sparkle in his eyes, [thud][thud][thud][thud][thud]HAWT!!!!!!  No actor brings so much sexiness to such a simple little moment [bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing].  I wish there was more Ridge/Caroline talk on today's show, Rscenes were way too short [sighhh].

Ivy is dumb as a box of rocks if she STILL thinks she will be jobless if she blows pRicky's cover, instead of realizing pRicky is the one who will be jobless if she goes to Eric with this.  If she is such a chicken, I hope Liam will go to his cousin Caroline with this!

Just wondering how Myrna can stroll into Ridge's office and look at stuff on his desk! 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #62 
Hmmm....just a tad too many "happys" and "goods" bandied about today, I think that might fall in the "protesting too much" category.

And I'm pissed that we didn't even get to see Caroline say thank you to Ridge for his incredible compliment. But I would not be upset if if made her think things were even less "good" with her and pRicky.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Searose-- I agree with your Ivy observations. I thought it was ridiculous that Ivy thinks that she would "be out on the streets" without her job. Yep, she would be out on her ear with no money, no connections, nada. Too bad she doesn't have a boyfriend or family members who could lend her their couch. Please...

As for TK! Finally some scenes with him in them! Yay! I hope Caroline realizes that the "you would make a great mom" is a statement that should be coming from her husband, which isn't happening. I hope she realizes that the great guy, the caring and thoughtful guy is Ridge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Finally, after a whole year of hearing about how Ridge and Carter are such good friends, we are getting a bunch of episodes with Mahn-time!  I am so glad Ridge has someone to talk to, someone who doesn't judge him. 

So, Eric is seeking Carter's opinion before caving in.  Great!  But now that Carter has found out what Lil pRicky is up to??????  Yup, he BETTER run to Ridge with it.

I really don't understand WHY Caroline engages in such lengthy conversations with Myrna.

But I am SO thrilled that she did engage in this very, very personal conversation with Ridge. 

On a different note, why is it that CBS will air a brand new episode of Y&R on Thursday, but a repeat of Hope-less-ness for B&B?  I guess I should be happy that we are getting Ridge for four days this week [yippee]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Finally, after a whole year of hearing about how Ridge and Carter are such good friends, we are getting a bunch of episodes with Mahn-time!  I am so glad Ridge has someone to talk to, someone who doesn't judge him. 

So am I! I love their rapport as friends. But I am starting to wonder, what's the deal with Carter being so frequently shirtless in their recent scenes? Give the guy a girlfriend of his own!
Quote:
So, Eric is seeking Carter's opinion before caving in.  Great!  But now that Carter has found out what Lil pRicky is up to??????  Yup, he BETTER run to Ridge with it.

I really don't understand WHY Caroline engages in such lengthy conversations with Myrna.

But I am SO thrilled that she did engage in this very, very personal conversation with Ridge. 

Ditto and tritto! Caroline should demand in no uncertain terms of Eric (while he still has the power) that either Maya's ass lands with a resoundingly final thud on the pavement outside the locked FC front doors, or she is off elsewhere to capitalize on her recent fashion show success. I mean, which one of them does FC need more?

BTW, what did you make of Caroline's confession to Ridge that no intimacy w/her hubby = no baby Forrester? Any time I hear a non-married couple who are not-so-secretly enamored with each other discuss something like this -- where one of them is unhappily married to the other one's brother -- I start thinking, uh-oh, there's gonna be a WTD story...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

BTW, what did you make of Caroline's confession to Ridge that no intimacy w/her hubby = no baby Forrester? Any time I hear a non-married couple who are not-so-secretly enamored with each other discuss something like this -- where one of them is unhappily married to the other one's brother -- I start thinking, uh-oh, there's gonna be a WTD story...
Well Kathy, as I said it last week, she BETTER NOT be pregnant with the Lil pRicklet when she turns to Ridge.  My worst fear would be Zach/Kendall/LilLavery repeat, and equally worse would be WTD story, as if ANY soap needs another one!  But for the moment, I was happy on Ridge's behalf (though I know Ridge would not celebrate such news) that he knows that Lil pRicky is not an active hubby, LOL.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #67 
I was also wondering about the long conversation with Caroline and Myrna. Caroline should kick her out of her office. I much rather see more of Ridge and Caroline.
BTW...Anyone else tired of the bathtub scenes?

Too bad Caroline pulled her hand away from Ridge's. It's good that Caroline told Ridge about the non sex at home. Once Ridge hears from Carter that there is a power play by Rick, then he will put it all together (hopefully). If Ivy piles on, even better. I hope they catch it, I can't take another year of the bubble baths...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 

Yes, the daily bubble baths in the living room have got to go - - - and soon please!

I agree with Michelle - - - the combo of the papers Carter will surely show Ridge along with the info from Caro that Little pRicky is not performing his husbandly duties - - - Ridge should be able to put that together and bust his a$$.   If Ivy adds her info, even better!

[Smiley-Begging]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Well Kathy, as I said it last week, she BETTER NOT be pregnant with the Lil pRicklet when she turns to Ridge.  My worst fear would be Zach/Kendall/LilLavery repeat, and equally worse would be WTD story, as if ANY soap needs another one!  But for the moment, I was happy on Ridge's behalf (though I know Ridge would not celebrate such news) that he knows that Lil pRicky is not an active hubby, LOL.

Snort! Is Caroline even the least little suspicious of why li'l pRicky's so disinterested in her, at the same time that Maya is flaunting herself around CR like she already owns the place?

But it is satisfying to watch how Ridge is handling himself -- like a thoughtful, self-aware adult -- while Caroline's situation with her pretend hubby plays out.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

Yes, the daily bubble baths in the living room have got to go - - - and soon please!

Add me to the list! Suds up all they might, those two will never scrub themselves clean. The bathroom fixture with their names on it ain't the tub!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele

BTW...Anyone else tired of the bathtub scenes?

Too bad Caroline pulled her hand away from Ridge's.

Yes, add me to the list of people who can go another 50 years without watching Myrna and pRicky in that bathtub!

But I was actually glad when Caroline pulled her hand away from Ridge's.  The way I looked at it, she only did that because his touch STILL has that effect on her, I mean how could it not????

As for today's show, GO CARTER![clap]  Now that's what I call a loyal friend!

And GO RIDGE!!!! Caroline's guilt is letting her give her hubby a break, but Ridge immediately sees the two sides of pRicky's attitude towards her!  Now that he has seen the papers, I hope he will flash back to when Eric "ordered" him to get back together with Brooke in exchange for being head honcho of FC, and figure out that Lil pRicky's forgiveness of Caroline is only for the CEO-ship!  Then again, I would also love to see pRicky win this round, butt heads with Ridge, only for Ridge to quit and open a rival design house with Caroline and take FC down!!!!!  On a shallow note, Ridge has been looking extra fine these days [blush] .

As for Eric, it's great that he is verifying things with Caroline before signing the papers, but if he is "passing the baton" to pRicky and Caroline, WHERE IS CAROLINE or anything about HER future at FC in those papers?  DUH!!!!!!  If pRicky had not walked in with that kiss, Caroline was about to hint to Eric that things are not all that great.  If only she would check pRicky's cell phone right now!!!!!

Of the L/I/H/W quadrangle, I thought Liam and Ivy both had better characters (and it helps that both actors are pretty good too), but both are chickening out, and therefore disappointing me.  If Liam cared about his cousin Caroline, he WOULD tell her what he knows.  The fact that pRicky threatened Ivy should tell you out loud that it was so not a goodbye kiss [dunno]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Kathy, LOL about the bathroom fixture with their names on it ain't the tub [rofl2]
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Ugh! If the bathtub stays around as long as the red string, I don't think I can take it!! 
Hooray for Carter! Hopefully Ridge can stop the paper signing. If he can't, Ricky will fire him and Caroline; which for me would be interesting. He would probably fire Carter also.

Caroline should be suspicious of Ricky but she isn't. Good for her that she at least told Ridge about it. 

Whoever said TK is looking good lately is right. The dark suits look good on him.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe new year tonight! See you next year!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.