Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Just to kick off August!

ETA re today's show...

Compared to everyone else's OTT lunacy today, Ridge and I hate to say it Brooke were so rational, thoughtful, and adult that it was like they beamed in on a rescue mission from Planet Normal. THANK YOU.

Even though I can't really blame her, Steffy's reaction to Quinn was so... intense that it reminded me of the "there were peanuts in the brownies, right?!" allergic reaction commercial.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

OK, I thought Ridge and Brooke were sweet together today, and I can’t not admit I find their laughing together very appealing. OK, and I thought Ridge’s whispering to her was adorable! Thankfully I detected nothing other than friendship vibes. Hell, even if I had I still would have found it adorable.

Not to say she didn’t piss me off because I think she’s been such a shitty friend to Ridge– why was Brooke and Bill’s threatening to expose Ridge over Douglas not long ago swept under the rug? Now she feels “terrible?” Why wasn’t she saying this back then instead of stabbing Ridge in the back? What did she think would happen? She messed in Ridge’s life for one reason, to blackmail him into turning his job over to Ricky, not to preserve the holy family. Why is she so eager to make amends to Katie for her fling with $Pig but not a word to Ridge about the way she treated Ridge when she was with $Pig?

And of course, no word is ever ever said about what Thomas did. Didn’t seem to occur to the show that in sweeping his rape of Caroline under the rug, they still can’t cover up that Ridge’s son had sex with Caroline the night she was devastated because Ridge broke up with her since he couldn’t get her pregnant. Like that fact is so inconsequential, that since a baby resulted from it, Thomas is sanctified.

Ridge got a split second to reflect on being conflicted, and how I wish that scene had been longer.

Even though I think Eric is as shitty a father as Brooke is a friend, I loved the way Ridge talked about Eric. Ridge still feels he owes Eric something for not being his bio child, but Eric is the one who is not acting like a father. I hope that Ridge’s open-hearted sense of sonly duty now is a precursor to justified rage at discovering that, like Thomas, Eric puts his dick ahead of his family. I hope what sounded like a lot of Ridge/Eric foreshadowing really was!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
When Ridge and Brooke talk about doing the right thing for family- for Will and Douglas - have they forgotten they have a son together named RJ who doesn't even come home for Christmas or summer vacation?  It's so weird.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Ridge was awesome in that color .. that blazer fitted just right!

I was relieved to see him in his family home...where he belongs...one never knows with

B&B...that conversation could have been at the loft...but that would be overkill!

First thing ...Ridge is sterile...then his undermining son impregnates Ridge's wife and to

make matters worse...the new parents are attracted to each other...Blech!!!...just to

exonerate the rapist/ betrayer! While the idea of Ridge at the Venice loft is

FANTASTICO...it is the principle that counts...Ridge has lost A LOT already!jmo

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
When Ridge and Brooke talk about doing the right thing for family- for Will and Douglas - have they forgotten they have a son together named RJ who doesn't even come home for Christmas or summer vacation?  It's so weird.

I hope so. <g>

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
I love to watch a son's concern for his father and maybe this is one way for Ridge to deal with the loss of his marriage and the family he planned to raise with Caroline. Distraction can be an effective coping mechanism from loss and grief, and channeling them into something positive for someone else is a good way to scrub off bad karma.

But damn. Listening to Brook praise Eric as "the sweetest, most generous person I know" for understanding why Ridge wasn't paying attention to Eric's love life, to Ridge of all people! -- does this idiot ever listen to herself? (Rhetorical question, needless to say!)

Shouldn't paying attention be a two-way street? Where is Erics concern for Ridge's situation, now that Ridge has lost both his family and (courtesy of Eric) his CEO position? And if a son is supposed to look out for his father regardless, where is Thomas' concern for his father? Eric's not the one who is hurting -- Ridge is!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Well, Thomas, yesterday I criticized you for not being concerned about Ridge. Whaddya know -- you must have heard me!  Today's Ridge scenes began with Ridge telling you that you didn't have to check up on him. But since I didn't see you actually showing any concern -- rather, I saw Ridge apologizing to you -- I'm not taking it back. Because screw you and the fake concern you rode in on, you permanently horny whitewashed rapist. I saw your "morning after" with Caroline -- Ridge didn't. If he's been snowed into apologizing for "misunderstanding" what you did to her, leading to the bust up of their marriage just to spare and prop you, then any "concern" you show Ridge, and any apology you make will always ring hollow, phony, and completely inadequate.

Oh, and after what you got away with doing to Caroline, you have no fucking right to act superior to Quinn!

PS I don't care how dead this horse is, I'm never  gonna stop beating it.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Ridge didn't jump to any conclusions and I hate that the show is denying what I saw with my own eyes! And I can't unsee what happened. This whitewash of Thomas just gets more and more outrageous. He and Caroline aren't even a couple, so what is wrong with Ridge and Caroline being together?? Not that I'm encouraging that, but I just don't see how it would affect Douglas negatively any more than any of the other convoluted family relationships have affected couples. Of course, there's Caroline's jealousy over Thomas dating other girls, but Ridge didn't see that, he only saw her and Thomas together acting like a family with Douglas - and that was all one-sided on Caroline's part, apparently. So what benefit is Douglas getting from Ridge and Caroline splitting up, exactly?

I hate more than words can say that Ridge has to apologize to Thomas when Thomas raped the girl, got the girl, but he and the girl have never even been shown as a real couple, so what was Ridge's sacrifice for? I hate that Ridge's unselfish concern for his sex addict father will soon be thrown back in his face, and for what? Ridge is a good father, a good son, a good husband, and he was a good husband to Caroline. But even though he sacrificed it all for family, Ridge has the worst son and the worst father in the world!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

PS I don't care how dead this horse is, I'm never  gonna stop beating it.

Neither will I...ever! 

Thomas' apology was LAME but that's not surprising.  Lame should be Thomas' middle name.  Ridge has turned his life inside out, given up everyone and everything in his life that he loves, trying to make amends & apologizing for "misunderstanding & mistakingly judging him" (which would be fine if he had misjudged the situation but we know that he was actually on the money with what he believed) and all his punk rapist son can muster is "you deserved better from me too?"  I need to hear Thomas admit OUT LOUD all the crappy things he did to Ridge and criminal things he did to Caroline.  I need him to spell out exactly what he's apologizing for. SAY IT, SAY IT OUT LOUD!  Tell Ridge that he deserved better than for his own son, from day one, try to undermine his relationship with Caro.  Tell Ridge how he fanticized about having sex with Caroline in his dad's home, on his dad's couch.  Tell Ridge how he saw a drunk, devastated, balling and barely conscious Caroline and with no regard to the fact that she was unable to give consent and that this woman loved his dad and his dad loved this woman, proceeded to screw her.

I could already see where the next "lets make Ridge the bad guy" storyline is coming from.  The next bus running Ridge over is called the "Poor Quinn Redemption Bus".  Thomas & Quinn are the whitewash King & Queen of BB. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
I don't care how dead this horse is, I'm never  gonna stop beating it.

I'll be right there with you, Kathy.

So I just watched the clip from today.  Ridge tells Too-Tall-Thomass (is he standing on stilts?) that he never stopped loving Caroline; that he ended their marriage because of their family, their children."  Then I hear Thomass say "What matters is that Douglas is gonna see me as his father."   OKaye, so that couldn't happen if Ridge and Caroline were still married?!  This is so unbefuckinglievably stupid!  Didn't Thomas tell Caroline he wanted the three of them to be a family (not the four of them)?  I just want to scream.  And Ridge telling that twerp "You deserve better from me."  How much better?  He gave up his wife, his "son", his loft.  What else does this cretin deserve from his father?  Sorry for the rant.  It just makes me so darn mad!  The bad guy rapist wins it all and the good guy ends up with nada (or maybe Brooke).  Grrr.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Bonus scene!

Ridge has the misfortune of having the crappiest son ever!

Insensitive, selfish, delusional prick!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Bonus scene!

Ridge has the misfortune of having the crappiest son ever!

Insensitive, selfish, delusional prick!

First of all - I love the idea of Ridge moving out of the Forrester mansion. If only it would lead to a new storyline with a new love interest.

Second - I don't understand. Why will Douglas be confused to live in the same house as his grandfather, but not to live in the same house as his mother (who's not even a Forrester), but not his father? As much turd polishing as this show is trying to do with Thomas, I find it so strange that loving Caroline doesn't seem to be a requirement for him in order to have had Ridge and Caroline split up. He can just go on his merry screwing way while being treated like his dick is golden.

ETA: This is the third day in a row there's been a Ridge bonus scene. TK is so damn heartachingly good in all of them, it irks me even more that the nonstop Quinn crap has taken over the show!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
ThomASS is a cry baby and feels like Rick's son lmao

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks for posting the bonus scene!
"When Douglas first opened his eyes, YOU are the first one he should have seen"...
"I know... and I will never get that moment back!"  Does the self entitled brat not know that a newborn baby sees blurry the first time he opens his eyes, so it was much safer and smarter to let him see Ridge's kind smiling face than to be spooked by seeing Thomas's scary eyes!!

Second thing, was Thomas hinting that it was time for Ridge to move out so Thomas could move back in??? 

And last, was anyone else wishing they had a pair of scissors so they could clip those way too long locks of hair that were growing sideways on TTT's head?? 

I really hate that they are making Ridge play the one who made all the mistakes, and Thomas is readily agreeing with him every single time he apologizes...  [banghead]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Thanks for posting the bonus scene!
Second thing, was Thomas hinting that it was time for Ridge to move out so Thomas could move back in???

YES! Exactly what he insinuated. It would just be too confusing for Douglas to live in the same home with his grandfather! WTF?!?! Every time he opened his mouth he said something that made me want to punch him in the face lol! Clueless, entitled, selfish, classless and zero self awareness!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:

YES! Exactly what he insinuated. It would just be too confusing for Douglas to live in the same home with his grandfather! WTF?!?! Every time he opened his mouth he said something that made me want to punch him in the face lol! Clueless, entitled, selfish, classless and zero self awareness!

Thomas: Maybe this is none of my business but I'm assuming that things are going to be changing around here. You can't keep living in the same house with Caroline. That's --"

What, Thomas? WHAT?! WHERE THE FUCKITY FUCK DO YOU GET OFF?!?!?!?!

OMFG... Repentant Ridge has humbly ripped his heart out of his chest and invited Thomas to stomp all over it again and again, and that still isn't enough for his suddenly sanctimonious twerp of a child?!?!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
According to Eric the "house on the hill" has so many rooms that one needs a map so

why can't Ridge stay in the same house as his grandson!

Does Thomas think Ridge is like him and lurk in corners wanting Caroline...Ridge has

proven that he is a gentleman and very self disciplined UNLIKE him!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:

Thomas: Maybe this is none of my business but I'm assuming that things are going to be changing around here. You can't keep living in the same house with Caroline. That's --"

What, Thomas? WHAT?! WHERE THE FUCKITY FUCK DO YOU GET OFF?!?!?!?!

OMFG... Repentant Ridge has humbly ripped his heart out of his chest and invited Thomas to stomp all over it again and again, and that still isn't enough for his suddenly sanctimonious twerp of a child?!?!!!!!!

He truly is slime!!!

Ridge:  I'm a son of a bitch
Thomas:  YES, you are

{{{{{WARPED ASSHOLE}}}}

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Does Thomas think Ridge is like him and lurk in corners wanting Caroline...Ridge has

proven that he is a gentleman and very self disciplined UNLIKE him!

Yes!!! -- because that's exactly what Thomas would do. Asshole is projecting!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:

He truly is slime!!!

Ridge:  I'm a son of a bitch
Thomas:  YES, you are

{{{{{WARPED ASSHOLE}}}}

[brainbleach]

B&B is really working overtime to convince viewers that Ridge is the bad guy in this. But you can't change history, so good luck with that!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:

Every time he opened his mouth he said something that made me want to punch him in the face lol!

Same here!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Thomas will be extremely zealous in his attempt to keep Ridge down that it will back

fire....because you can Never keep a GOOD man down!

Ridge is apologetic and takes full responsibility for this situation that was thrust upon

him! He and Caroline had a heart to heart soul ,searching conversation about their

future together...she agreed that she would always choose him but her reactions the

next days were completely  the contrary!

They broke up...she recklessly takes a pill/alcohol cocktail....and in walks sly,

opportunist and rapes her/"was there for her"...  the point is ... Ridge will soon 

tell Tommy boy what he told pRicky...something along the lines "I have apologized

but because of your attitude, I am less sorry everyday!" You go Ridge !!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #23 

What Quinn did to Liam is exactly the same thing as Thomas did to Caroline. They both had sex with people incapable of giving consent – i.e, rape.  Maybe Quinn should claim she was drunk the whole time with Liam and never, never would have done such a thing, it was a misunderstanding, a mistake!!!! Gah. Eric was sure doing his best to sanitize her.

I do love watching a pissed off Ridge. After the way Eric has treated Ridge, I don’t think he deserves any protection. He is a hypocrite, a backstabber, a lousy father and grandfather. But Ridge still loves him, as he loves his POS son. I loved how Ridge said Are you nuts? to Thomas – that had to be my favorite moment of the show! I hate that Thomas is part of this when I put him in the same category as Quinn. Hey, Thomas is single –wouldn’t he and Quinn make a lovely couple? I can’t think of two people who deserve each other more.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #24 

Ooh, I love watching Ridge’s wheels turning…especially when he plans to stick it to Bill and Quinn at the same time! I did not see that coming. But I like it. It’s refreshing to see Ridge moving on and not humbling himself to his worthless son.

An “interesting” night – that’s what Thomas calls rape? At first I thought Sasha was going to be his transitional woman, or one of ‘em, for the show to try and put some palatable distance between that “interesting” night and when he and Caroline are officially a couple, but I thought it looked more like she gave Thomas the idea to go after Caroline now.

P.S. I can't believe B&B actually gives a shit what we think about the show. But I gave them an earful. And I lied about my age because I can't believe they don't immediately shitcan all responses from those out of demo range.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 
Hmmm... Ridge in cahoots with Katie and Brooke, of all people? Considering how I feel about those two dumbbells I really should hate it... but since they are in cahoots against Bill, I think I kinda love it!

There was something so satisfying watching Ridge start to hatch his plan to use Katie's divorce settlement to get Bill's FC shares back, at the same time he is concerned about the influence Quinn has over Eric, and what to do about it. Ridge firing on all cylinders like a powerful well-oiled machine, with Bill and Quinn unaware he's in the cab of a steam roller and gearing up to flatten them?

Kinda love it? I TOTALLY LOVE IT!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Make that three of us...I also liked what I saw today.   Ironic threesome and I still don't trust either Logan woman, but for now, it's working for me.   I wonder which of the two will start seeing stars in her eyes again when looking at Ridge, lol.

I muted Thomas so my only comment on his scenes today:

"PUT SOME DAMN SOCKS ON, RAPEBOY".  [sick]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #27 

LOVE IT!  Ridge was on fire today! I just love watching Ridge conspiring with Katie and Brooke against Bill,with a twinkle in his eye….it’s like a..a.. Ridge sandwich! I’ll enjoy it while it lasts but geez, Ridge has already lost so much, can he get a break please?

And Ridge with Quinn – I loved how he saw right through her. She hit him in his soft spot, but he didn’t let it get to him. Since his daughter is married to her son, they are in-laws, and while I personally don’t give a shit about Steff, I find it amusing how that connection gives Ridge another motive to confront her. Even though I’ve always loathed Quinn, I never expected Ridge to be in a position to take her on, and I think they have chemistry up the wazoo. P.S. Quinn, Ridge doesn’t need to wear one of your tiny swords around his neck.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
ITA Christy.  Ditto, tritto and shitto!

Did I dream it or did Ridge take a step into Quinn's personal space?  I remember that Zach move well ;-)

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Ridge totally made my day telling Quinn he was going to be in touch with his mean side, like his infamous mother, Stephanie!  IDK - that just rocked my universe!  He needed to get mean a long time ago - I'm so going to enjoy this!  He's been walked on for way too long - I have a long list I'd love to see him stick it to. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Funny how Katie didn't give the teeniest crap about Ridge's privacy, and about Douglas' well being, when she made their relationship her and Bill's business, but now she's whining (to Ridge of all people) about taking Bill to court because there's no way to put a spin on it, even though Bill himself just loves rolling around in the mud. Although that's a great description of $Pig, I seem to recall that raging hypocrite Katie was rolling in the mud right alongside her erstwhile hubby not too long ago, and trying to splatter Ridge and Caroline.

It's way past time for Bill to get a taste of his own nasty medicine -- I want Ridge to get control of that 12-1/2% of FC and tell Bill (and Eric and li'l pRicky) to go pound sand so bad I can taste it. But I don't trust Katie as far as I can throw her (and I trust Brooke just about as much as I trust Katie), so I just hope that Katie keeps wanting to screw over Bill the way he's screwed her over more than she wants to keep the shares Ridge wants her to pry out of him.

Which means it kind of unsettles me that Ridge is essentially trying to herd weasels by trying to get Brooke and Katie to join forces with him --they've both been so contaminated by Bill. But I'm still loving watching Ridge take charge and convince them.

Katie: Bill would never side with Eric if he's involved with Quinn. He hates Quinn.
Ridge: Not as much as he hates me.

Who didn't love the way Ridge said that?! Ridge has such wry self-awareness and realism, an intelligence and wit that completely elude ball-clanking Bill, whose neck-dick has long since cut off the blood supply to his brain.

And then... ohhh, that awesome blast of, well, virility Ridge leveled at Quinn kind of left me reeling, so I was wondering how she was still standing, all things considered! Holy crap, that was some intense scene between them! All the lame, juvenile insults Quinn leveled back -- Ridge is a gold digger? Really, Quinn? -- just bounced off of him like pea shooter spitballs hitting a tank.

So, overall, despite my reservations about Katie and Brooke, this is the kind of umbrella storyline line I live for, and the fact that it's Ridge driving it makes it feel like Christmas in August!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
I love Ridge's determination....so sexy....I don't know how Quinn didn't jump him

right there and then....Oh I know because she knows he would drop her like a ROTTING

potato!!!LOL

His plan is doable but I have a feeling that Brooke is the weak link...she's going to ask

Ridge to share with his little bro pRICky!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 
Why did Eric say "There's no way to salvage that?" Salvage what, and for whom? When Ridge and Thomas had that extremely vague "exclusive sit down" it just proved how beyond salvageable Thomas is. I liked how Ridge turned the tables on Eric regarding personal lives. I don't think I've ever seen a couple with less rooting value than Eric and Quinn! I feel like they're doing the same thing with her that they did with Thomas, trying to whitewash her, and it makes me sick. I wonder if she'll try to stab him, push him off a cliff, or lock him in a closet! I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the line, Ridge ends up having to rescue him from that sociopath, though.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Eric didn't call the meeting to discuss HIS personal life.  He called it to discuss Ridge's.
CEO Eric doesn't want his personal life pulled apart & judged BUT he can fire Ridge because of his!

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

Whitewashing a criminal and turning them into victims, round #2, coming up!  Step aside Carmas; Queric will now become the greatest love story ever told; never shown!  Just like Thomas, Quinn is B&B's latest reclamation project and just like in Thomas' case; I foresee alot of characters being run over and numerous attempts made to villainize the characters against Queric to get sympathy for a multiple attempted murderer, rapist and resident psychopath.

If not for the future of those 37.5% shares in Forrester Creations that Eric controls and that could very well be manipulated out of his hands and into Quinn's (& that would affect Ridge & his children's future livelihood), I would say that Ridge should just let the old goat learn the lesson the hard way and if he gets hurt ...oh well!  But Ridge is a better person than I am I guess and is not only worried about the shares but about his father's wellbeing; not that Eric deserves that much consideration from Ridge.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #34 
So off-screen, Ridge and Thomas sat down with the press and disclosed Douglas' true parentage.  I would have like to see how that went; what story Ridge spun to make that rat bastard son of his and his unfaithful wife look good and himself look like the evil baby-stealer.  Actually, it's probably better that it took place off-screen, because I know I would have been infuriated at Thomas all smug and puffed up with fatherhood, passing out bubble-gum cigars while Ridge gets pummeled for being such a monster.  I guess TIIC had to end this unforgiveable story somehow, and this was it: after all those months of misery, Ridge and Caroline split up with barely the blink of an eye and Caroline takes off to hide out with her Moms, leaving Ridge to face the music.  Just lovely.  Feh!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
after all those months of misery, Ridge and Caroline split up with barely the blink of an eye and Caroline takes off to hide out with her Moms, leaving Ridge to face the music.  Just lovely.  Feh!

You know what really pisses me off on top of everything else....the fact that Caroline did not say one word to Ridge about how he LOST everything because SHE needed the world to know that Thomas was her sperm donor.   Not one "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault"!  And then she runs away to get out of the line of fire when the truth was announced.  She not only betrayed Ridge in a 100 different ways but she's also a damn COWARD!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 
I want to make a meme of Ridge saying are you serious right now?! Seriously, Quinn has never not screwed over anyone who's ever tried to treat her humanely. Sooner or later she's gonna do it to Eric. Since Eric is so unconcerned about how Quinn messed with Steffy's life, and the more Steffy and Ridge point that out the more Eric digs in his heels, AFAIC it's the sooner the better! Quinn cowering like a repentent little mouse is phoney as hell and even though I don't have much use for Eric at the best of times and I have even less use for Steffy, he looks like such an ass now even I can't believe it!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #37 
I love watching Ridge defend his daughter, and I love watching Steffy enumerate Quinn's offenses. And I love watching Rick grudgingly point out that even he and Ridge are of like mind about Quinn. (I even love watching Pam stop acting ditzy for once and voice her concern, too.)

But I know that every word they utter is falling on deaf ears because while they're saying Quinn is bad, Quinn is crazy, he's hearing Quinn BLAH BLAH Quinn (like that old Far Side cartoon), because his brain is currently residing in his pants.

So two words for the anti-Quinn Forresters: REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. Start saying how wonderful Quinn is, how thrilled you are with her return, and then let her go about her business while you go about yours. I guarantee it won't be long before Quinn, thinking she has it in the bag, shows her true colors and Eric is forced to admit to being an old hoodwinked fool.

Ha, if only...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
^^^and they don't even know she tried to kill her latest husband by throwing him off a cliff because he was a threat to her fantasy with Liam!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
^^^and they don't even know she tried to kill her latest husband by throwing him off a cliff because he was a threat to her fantasy with Liam!

Yeah, no shit -- stay away from any quick trips to the justice of the peace followed by any suggestions for a romantic drive up the Pacific Coast Highway, Eric!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #40 

I’m not saying I want this to happen – I’ll always find Quinn loathsome and not remotely sympathetic no matter how much she simpers and uses a pathetic little girl voice – but I think it would be interesting if Ridge took matters into his own hands and, to show Eric how full of shit Quinn is, made a play for her himself since he’s single now too, and then presented Eric the evidence. I have no doubt she’d dump Eric in a nanosecond for Ridge even though he’s not the CEO anymore. She’d probably tell him she had a plan to make him one! Eric deserves to be made a fool of. He chose that psychopath over his own family. I wish somebody would push her off a bridge or a cliff.

Eric was intolerable today. His actions are just proving Ridge is right. I’m glad Ridge is moving out, though. I wish he still had his loft. I  loved the way Ridge talked to Eric and Quinn before he left.

Also – it makes me sick that at the same time the show is pushing this Quinn redemption crap they’re doing the same thing with Thomas, trying to make him look like some knight in shining armor to Sasha…GMAFB!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
I don't know what was worse...Sasha's polishing of Thomas' new halo or Eric being a complete ass to Ridge.  I'm going to enjoy Quinn making a fool of the old horny goat.  Hope he SUFFERS!

Same as yesterday and the day before, the week before, the month before:  If not for TK...

[running_horse2] You couldn't catch me watching this stuff!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:

Same as yesterday and the day before, the week before, the month before:  If not for TK...[running_horse2] You couldn't catch me watching this stuff!

Ditto!  Before TK joined B&B, I watched it a few times and thought it was just awful.  Well, it's still pretty awful, but TK can turn the worst dreck into poetry; I'd watch (or just listen to) that man read the dictionary.  He's the reason I tuned in and the reason I keep on.  I'm just glad that he's still in a major storyline.  I was afraid he'd disappear after he and Caro split up.  I'm thankful for every day he's on.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Eric had something just for Ridge's ears....really???... how fast he forgot Ricky's

lying about being a couple with Caroline... Ridge did it for the right reasons!

I thought that Eric wanted to speak to Ridge alone to say that it must be

difficult more for him because Stefanie was his mother...but no...belligerent!

The patriarch needs to calm down... the little blue pill is clouding his judgement !LOL

I was very pleased to hear that ThomASS is wondering why Caroline left....I

mean...how could she...he's in L.A. ???jerk!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
was very pleased to hear that ThomASS is wondering why Caroline left....I

mean...how could she...he's in L.A. ???jerk!!!!

LMAO!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
For you ladies;

Linsey liked the first pic LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Malin... thanks ...Thorsten is hilarious! I can't stop laughing every time I see it!

It's fun to see their camaraderie!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #47 
Just wanted to let everyone know that Kathy and I are going on vacation, so we won't be able to post videos until we get back.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Just wanted to let everyone know that Kathy and I are going on vacation, so we won't be able to post videos until we get back.

Aww, Enjoy your vacation ladies! Safe travels!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Malin... thanks ...Thorsten is hilarious! I can't stop laughing every time I see it!

It's fun to see their camaraderie!

You're welcome [wink] Thorsten is def what caught my eye lmao!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Have a great vacation, Kathy and Christy!! 
Can you give us a clue where you are "escaping" to? 

Hope there is a beach and some palm trees!!  (and a TV of course!!)

Have FUN!!  [wavey1]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.