Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 5      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Well, it was nice while it lasted. AFAIC, Caroline has just betrayed Ridge. Oh, and Eric did, too, by trashing him behind his back - to Quinn, of all people. But I guess that's because Brooke was busy - lecturing Ridge. The look on his face when Thomas walked out of the office broke my heart.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
OhKaye, so I stuck my head in the freezer for 10 minutes, so whatever I write would be "acceptable" language, because, as you said Christy, Caroline has just betrayed Ridge [2fingers][explode][burnup]!  When she allowed ThomASS to work on her ankle, and his hand moved on to her knee and then his lips on her leg, and she didn't use those legs to kick him where it would hurt the most, and to make matters worse, she kissed him back, I almost popped a vein! 
And ThomASS is really coming across as pRicky # 2, whiney, entitled, arrogant little cry-baby, going on about what Ridge put him through and how Ridge broke up his family [rolleyes]  One thing he should know, he can never be a stand-in for Ridge, he can never fill Ridge's shoes, in any capacity!  Though there was a hint dropped today that he may replace Ridge as CEO?  The twit didn't even understand what Ridge said on Friday's episode about how FC designs for tomorrow, not copy what people are already wearing today, and yet, the twit kept talking about how he knows what the trends ARE, instead of what trends should be or will be!
And all that is happening while the finger snapper is doing her part in undermining Ridge's relationships, with both Caroline AND ThomASS!
Yeah, and all that is happening while OBA is having a heart to heart with the crazy momma Quinn [rolleyes]

Not to mention, the finger snapper had already pissed me off when she was with Caroline.  Who the hell she thinks she is, to warn/advise/inquire/dicuss how Caroline should act/react/interact with Ridge and ThomASS???????  If she is such a know-it-all-about-Ridge, why couldn't she hold on to him ever?

The only good thing I have to say about today is that it was great to start the month off with Ridge, his scenes had so many emotions today, and as always, TK was Mr. Perfection in every one of them [bowing] [bowing]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Well, it was nice while it lasted. AFAIC, Caroline has just betrayed Ridge. Oh, and Eric did, too, by trashing him behind his back - to Quinn, of all people. But I guess that's because Brooke was busy - lecturing Ridge. The look on his face when Thomas walked out of the office broke my heart.

MSE! ITA!

Disgusted by everyone on today's episode except Ridge who was betrayed, insulted, lied about and completely shat on by every damn character we saw today.

[2fingers]  [2fingers]  [2fingers]  [2fingers]  [2fingers]

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I agree and must say I have lost some respect for Caroline. To think how she supposedly felt so bad about what she did to Rick and now she turns around and does the same thing to Ridge! [frown]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
August 3, 2015 - Pile-On Ridge Day. Can't think of much else to add that hasn't already been said!

Real mature and productive way to respond to Dad's criticism, ThomASS -- putting the rapid make on his GF. Yup, that'll zoom you to the top of the Forrester hierarchy. But the Quinn/Eric scenes really take the fucking cake.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
This sounds very much like an episode that cannot be watched without a glass of wine in hand.  Sigh.  Isn't there anyone on my man's side?  Oh right, Brooke will be there, just like a spider!  Never saw that coming.  I fear that this means Ridge will be reduced to sitting in the Backburner Cafe with Brooke while Thomass takes over Ridge's work and woman - and all with everyone's approval. Grrr!  I'm truly hating this. [explode]

Pra$$, is that you writing this dreck?
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Brooke will be there, just like a spider!

My favorite GWTW quote. [smile]

You know what else really, really bothered me about today's show? It wasn't just that Thomas put the make on Caroline -- it was the way he did it. Essentially, in my view, he assaulted her! Caroline had expressed discomfort and resistance when Thomas started kissing her leg but instead of respecting her boundaries, he went and locked himself inside. If it were me me, I'd interpret that as a threat. Then, knowing that Caroline was somewhat physically incapacitated by her stiff legs, when Thomas attempted to kiss her lips, and she said, I can't, he didn't respect that either -- he kissed her anyway. Caroline didn't put up much resistance at that point, but even if her overall resistance was pretty token -- it was still there.

Great message to send there in this supposedly more enlightened day and age, B&B. Real great.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:

Great message to send there in this supposedly more enlightened day and age, B&B. Real great.

Maybe if Caroline was transgendered...they'd care about enlightening the audience. 

Today's episode really left a bad taste in my mouth...more than usual considering B&B does that frequently to me.  So many things wrong and inappropriate, including your point Kathy.  I could not freaking believe he locked the door when she told him to leave.  I'm holding out hope that from the point that Caroline allowed him to paw at her legs...this was all a Thomass fantasy.   If it really happened...then I think Ridge would be better off alone and celibate than with any of the women currently on canvas.

Brooke? Lord help me if she swoops in.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:
Brooke will be there, just like a spider!

My favorite GWTW quote. [smile]

Kathy, I think you're the first person that recognized that - or at least the first to acknowledge it.  I find it quite appropriate for women like Brooke.  Cool.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
there was something about Thos locking the door & bolting it that somehow made me think he was about to commit rape.  IDK if that was their intention but I do not find being kidnapped & held prisoner sexy.  BTW - I was watching 'Jessie' on the Disney channel this aft with my 8 yr old grandson & who should we see playing the bellhop boyfriend of the main character- none other than Pierson Fode!  Tell me now he's not still wet behind the ears & um, wherever else.  I was LMAO!  It was an episode from last Aug & he was clean shaven & looked like he was about 14.  I'm not impressed with this dude. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Well, he STILL looks and acts about 14 today!  And WHY would they choose an actor who seems about 6 inches taller than his dad - looks awkward when Ridge is looking UP to talk to him!!  ThomASS needs to tuck in his stupid shirt, stop slobbering all over Caroline's legs - IN HIS FATHER'S HOME, no less... and just head on back to Paris - and take his disrespectful piece of cr*p Grandpa Eric along with him![explode]
Phyllis123Jackson

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I really do hope this is just a dream Thomas is having.  I really don't understand why Caroline did not excuse herself and go put some clothes on.....and it all went downhill from there....oh, please let it be a dream, and not true.....how could she ever ever let another man come between her and Ridge....please let it be a dream.....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
....as ThomASS massaged Caroline legs, I was holding my breath for her to tell

him,that Ridge does it better....AND Ridge does IT better so Caroline will come to her

senses and kick pompASS out!!!

But if she has lost her freakin MIND and has settled for pinky ring boy, so be it!!!

ITA, Ridge will be better off without her...

I can not understand why TPTB did not want to explore Ridge and Caroline 2.0 .given

the ratings increase, no doubt due to CaRidge chemistry???????????!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

I didn't erase today's episode because TK was on the show, I'm so upset with the

turn of events, a stiff drink is in order!!![drunk] 

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

I didn't erase today's episode because TK was on the show, I'm so upset with the

turn of events, a stiff drink is in order!!![drunk] 

I find I can't watch B&B without a glass of wine (or two).  Fortunately, I DVR and watch after work, not at 1:30 or I'd be blotto all afternoon.
I will keep watching for my beloved TK, but it's not getting any easier...I never thought I would get invested in another couple after Zach and Kendall, but once again, TK has drawn me in.  I wonder if that can happen with Brooke?  That will take some real TK magic! [tongue]
Phyllis123Jackson

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
How could she, when she has to absolute best, she settles for this "Tall drink of water".  There is no chemistry or spark between them......the best couple on daytime Caroline and Ridge....and she (that lil hussy) goes and kisses Ridges' son....oh no this cannot be true.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I probably shouldn't say this, but......isn't B&B's relatively new head writer the same jerk that tried to ruin Zendal on AMC  a few years ago?  What's his problem????  I got apprehensive the minute I heard he signed on with B&B.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

.... Caroline will come to her senses and push ThomASS away and I think the episode

that she is wrapped in the shawl, distraught speaking to Ridge is because she is

guilt ridden about her momentary loss of INSANITY and is telling Ridge about... I'm

hoping!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
 I wonder if that can happen with Brooke?  That will take some real TK magic! [tongue]

TK is phenomenal and if that was in the script, he would definitely leave us and

Brooke breathless but the thing with BRidge is her spawn, lil pRicky always comes

first and if "Ridge ,Rick is my son and he has to have this and that" doesn't ruin

a night of passion, I don't know what does????LOL

IF CaRidge is really over before it ever had chance, Caroline was away in NY and

then her accident ...

Ridge deserves

someone without history or former flames to continue to inspire him like for

example that beautiful model Heidi who proclaimed

"all Ridge designs fit perfectly!!!!" 

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
I probably shouldn't say this, but......isn't B&B's relatively new head writer the same jerk that tried to ruin Zendal on AMC  a few years ago?  What's his problem????  I got apprehensive the minute I heard he signed on with B&B.

Pah, are you thinking of Chuck Pratt?  He's over at Y&R messing things up.  But the way the writing is going at B&B, it sure looks like he's had his hand in it, no?
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Perhaps what happened yesterday was just a fantasy for Thomas and it never really happened? ... we shall see in less than 2 hours.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
"Something you want to tell me?"  Ridge is SO freaking perceptive!  He may not know about all the lip action that went on right in his home, but he knew the little twit had come to whine to Caroline.  If he only knew the rest!  But for me, it is really Caroline that I am deeply disappointed in.  If she is so very happy with Ridge, how could she even allow herself to let ThomASS be within inches of her, let alone all the kissing him back?  ThomASS "left here a lot less upset", not because Ridge apologized to him, but because she let ThomASS know that he can have her [explode]  As much as I dislike the finger snapper, Caroline is no better, if she can allow ThomASS to pull her on his lap, allow him to be on top of her, allow him to kiss her and then she kiss him back, and then turn around and be lovey-dovey with Ridge the moment ThomASS gets off her!  Freaking breaks my heart to see Ridge being betrayed like this [sigh]

And speaking of the finger snapper, I ask again, what is her new job title?  Does she do anything at FC besides butting her nose in everyone else's personal business and gossiping and, yes, snapping fingers?  If the writers are trying to make her look so wise that she can see Ridge/Caroline's future, how come she never sees all the mistakes and failed romances coming her way? [rolleyes]

It was nice to see Ridge put Aly's picture on that shelf so lovingly! 

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
"Something you want to tell me?"  Ridge is SO freaking perceptive!  He may not know about all the lip action that went on right in his home, but he knew the little twit had come to whine to Caroline.  If he only knew the rest!  But for me, it is really Caroline that I am deeply disappointed in.  If she is so very happy with Ridge, how could she even allow herself to let ThomASS be within inches of her, let alone all the kissing him back?

I guess you missed the beginning of the show because it was all in ThomASS's sick mind! Nothing happened other than the rubbing of Caroline's feet. [smile]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Searose...other than Caroline letting him rub her ankles, nothing happened other than in ThomASS sick demented angry head.  So we got a reprieve and see how long it lasts, if at all.  Not sure WTF Caroline was so cavalier about letting this punk rub up on her legs but apparently she didn't really think anything was inappropriate since she mentioned it to Ridge as soon as he came home.   Soaps are sooo strange, lol.

Between Brooke and Thomass...I've got a crick in my neck from ducking anvils which are flying fast and furious.  

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie

I guess you missed the beginning of the show because it was all in ThomASS's sick mind! Nothing happened other than the rubbing of Caroline's feet. [smile]

Yes!!! Thank you Soap Goddess for answering my prayers!! Now I can breathe again - for today anyway. [tongue]
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
The B and B writers had us all going didn't they???  I was feeling all the same things yesterday too. How could Caroline do that?? omg!!!  

I was happy to see that today it was all a fantasy.. I hope Caroline just stays away from him, no more foot rubbing!! And he is kinda too tall, I agree with whoever said that.
He reminds me of the actor from Star Trek-New Gen. Johnathan Frankes

Anyway, it is pretty obvious that he was brought in to disturb Ridge's relationship. CaRidge only had about 2 seconds of happy bliss after Caroline's injury and now more trouble. Ugh! I don't think Caroline will fall for that. 

I can't say I am happy at all with Brooke also stirring the pot. She needs a hobby besides finger snapping and being a pain in the butt to Ridge and Caroline...There must be a 20 years age difference between her and Eric but that was all ok, and Ridge and Caroline are not ok...wut? What a finger snapping hypocrite! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Yes!!! Thank you Soap Goddess for answering my prayers!! Now I can breathe again - for today anyway. [tongue]

Exactly how I felt as well!
Now we're just going to have to worry about tomorrow's talk about having a baby.[worried]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 
First and foremost, today was a great Ridge day for me. I got to see so many sides of him, from quizzical (I enjoyed the wry way Ridge asked "with what?" when Caroline said Thomas was helping her) to fatherly making amends, to philosophical, to romantic. He was on his guard but vulnerabe. TK is just so damn good at portraying a whole range of human emotions and making me feel every one of them, all at the same time sometimes. But my absolute favorite moment was silent, when Ridge put Aly's photo on the mantel, her place. I love that he is still affected by her memory and wonder if/how it will inform his future actions.

So I'm not relieved or thanking anybody that Caroline's kisses were all in Thomas's fantasy - I feel this reprieve is just a twist of the knife Ridge is going to be stabbed in the back with before long. I don't want an Aly Headroom scene along the Darla Headroom lines, but right now my fantasy is for Ridge to have some kind of Aly visitation where she is whole and healed.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Well I guess I need to take another look then because I missed it being all in Thomas' head.  Maybe I was blind with rage!  [tounge2]
I, too, enjoyed Ridge's thoughtful placing of Aly's photo.  Christy, he really does show us such a vast range of emotions & subtleties on a daily basis - how lucky are we?! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie

Say WHAT?????? That's what I get for watching it with one eye on my pc and the other on TV, LOL. If only B&B was in a different time slot[frown]. Thank you ladies for letting me know. So I got all upset about something that hasn't happened YET, and thank the soap Gods for that little favor. I am afraid, however, that I will need to copy and paste some of my post one day soon.

Can't wait to replay the episode tonight and watch it without any distractions[smile]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
Searose, I don't blame you for not giving those scenes your full attention (only reason I did was because I happened to be watching with Christy at her house instead of trying to PM with her and watch at the same time!) -- but ditto, Sharon, I still missed that we were visiting Thomas' fantasy world. I was almost ready to turn in my dog-eared 42-year-old soap watching card for missing that, but... nahhh. It's almost worse that it was a fantasy, because Thomas was picturing himself being creepy and inappropriate!

Thomas kept furiously pumping that iron (metaphor, perhaps?[wink]), but his apologetic and reflective father was still the bigger and  greater man today in his unpretentious display of self-awareness and empathy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
LOL, Kathy - I rewatched on POP & this time I caught it.  It was very brief & I know what happened - I was trying to avert my eyes from the creepiness on the sofa! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 

I watched that betrayal episode so many times because I couldn't believe how calm

and disconnected Caroline was when Ridge knocked on the door and her conversation

with him! I thought Caroline was losing her mind or it was sucked out by ThomASS 's 

close encounter but then I noticed the door chain was not on when ThomASS opened

the door for Ridge and then I watched it again and realized it was a THomASS

daydream!

Maybe the TPTB realise the power couple they have in Ridge and Caroline and are

going to let them last after all for more than a New York minute!!!!LOL

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Maybe the TPTB realise the power couple they have in Ridge and Caroline and are

going to let them last after all for more than a New York minute!!!!LOL

Nah, lol.  That's giving TPTB way too much credit.  I trust them to do right by Ridge, not at all.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 

... the spark between Caroline and Ridge was ignited the moment Ridge touched her

hand, that was not present at all when ThomASS massaged her ankles, not for Caroline

anyway!!

She was treating him like the son of her lover, period.

but ITA with you Alina,it could be like a horror movie, we think the threat is over and

sigh with relief and lower our guard and then  IT (ThomASSesinangans ) strikes and

our hearts will be ripped apart seeing Ridge heartbroken!!!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
I noticed at the time that Thomas did not release that lock, but I thought it was just a rare goof in filming the scene, but did not interpret it as a signal of a fantasy scene.
(I sure hope you are right though!) I was so disappointed in and angry with Caroline for the way she reacted and hid what had happened from Ridge. Not having considered that scene as unreal, I probably also misinterpreted the expression on her face during yesterday's last hug with Ridge. It was so like one from AMC when Kendall looked much the same way when secretly thinking of Ryan (yuk) while Zach was giving her a genuine loving hug. Something in the eyes just didn't look loving and true. Still bothers me.
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Well even though the kissing scene was a fantasy for Thomas, he did actually rub her ankles for real so he was touching her and she could have been thinking of him because of that while she was hugging Ridge.

And I agree, I always hated Kendall during the times she was thinking of Ryan when she was with Zach. Ryan never loved Kendall the way Zach did.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #38 
I wasn't bothered by the disturbed look on her face during the hug. To me it was obvious that it was about how she is not able to just "live in the moment " which he just said to her. She's thinking about her future, her plans for herself. I thought that was pretty clear from their discussion. And I also thought it was very clear from the non fantasy part of the scene that Caroline wasn't interested in Thomas. And I was happy she immediately told ridge about the ankle rubbing.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 

Please bring on a new female character for Ridge, B&B!!!!! One he can be happy with for more than a few months. I'm so sick of this shit! Sick of Ridge being blindsided while he's happy in a relationship, with a creepy guy waiting in the wings, oh and the spider who's busy spinning her web as we speak.

And what a jarring, downright insulting, juxtaposition of Nicole gyrating around while Ridge and Caroline's biological tragedy plays itself out. Their connection may be profound but some things just can't be satisfactorily resolved. The show started with one of those incredible Ridge smiles and ended with his tears and I'm afraid there will be more.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
HANDSOME PRINCE [thud]  [thud]  Why is it that women in Ridge's life always manage to wipe his gorrrrrrrrgeous smile off his gorrrrrrrrrrgeous face within seconds [sigh]  Today was one of the most honest talks any couple has had on B&B since I started to watch.  As difficult as it is for Caroline to let go of her dream of motherhood, and as much as it is hurting Ridge to deny her that dream, it was very heartening to hear her say she would always choose him over that dream!  The way the episode ended though, I have a pit in my stomach telling me Ridge is some day going to sacrifice his love and let her go, so she can be with someone younger who can fulfill that dream of hers [sigh]

The finger snapper changing her tune about CaRidge?   I think she is trying to manipulate ThomASS into going after Caroline [rolleyes]

Nicole's "wanna be a dancing model" antics are SUCH A FUCKING WASTE OF AIRTIME!

Oh, and I re-watched yesterday's show, and really, if you blinked, you would miss it, LOL.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Whew.  Just when I felt a breath of relief that Thomas' nasty scenario was just his fantasy, now this!  So for now Caroline will chose Ridge over a baby and Thomas and Brooke will be waiting in their webs, just like spiders.  I feel like I'm back on the roller coaster ride with Zach and Kendall.  Just when you think it's safe to breathe again, the writers come along and stab you in the heart.  Well, I loved Zen and I love Ridge with Caroline, so I'll stay on for the ride; I hope I have the stamina this time around.  Anyway I'll have my hate for Brooke (and now Thomas) to fuel the fires. [burnup]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:

the spider who's busy spinning her web as we speak.

The red widow spider.. I'm glad there are mentions of Zach and Kendall in this thread, because I want to go back, too, to Patrick and Marty -- because damned if Brooke hasn't been reminding me of Blair when she was making her play for Patrick after Todd "died" -- Blair's widow weeds were always white so I used to call her the white widow spider. I really loathed Blair and I'm really loathing Brooke, who is too pathetic for words if she doesn't have anything less shady to do than manipulate her ex's son.

Anyway, even though they were kind of hard to watch because they were so raw, I really enjoyed the depth of the Ridge and Caroline scenes today. The characters are at different places in their lives and while I give props to Caroline for at least saying she'd choose Ridge over having children, it's clear from her emotional desire to be a mother that this issue isn't going away. It was jarring to hear Ridge say "if I were 20 years younger" because he looked way too young and vigorous to have fathered a flock of adult children!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:

I'm so sick of this shit! Sick of Ridge being blindsided while he's happy in a relationship, with a creepy guy waiting in the wings, oh and the spider who's busy spinning her web as we speak.

This ^^^  First Katie now Caroline...2 pretty damn good couples/fan favorites that Bell decides to end for no damn good reason and in record time.    

So freaking sad!  I understand both perspectives but Caroline's vow to always choose him won't be the end of this.  This baby thing is going to be a black cloud constantly hovering over them, if they stay together.  The fact that creepy guy and the spider are going to be lurking and poking at them is only going to make this more difficult to watch.  I think that at some point Ridge is going to conclude that he loves Caroline too much to deny her her dream and he decides to sacrifice himself and ends it with her so that she can find someone who will want to give her a family.

I had a thought since this baby thing came up on the show...what if in the next few weeks (maybe they are still together or have split up) Caroline learns they are indeed expecting a baby together & she decides, based on Ridge's stance on the subject, not to tell him about it and instead pretends baby is ThomASS' who agrees to play along for his own creepy & selfish reasons? 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

I had a thought since this baby thing came up on the show...what if in the next few weeks (maybe they are still together or have split up) Caroline learns they are indeed expecting a baby together & she decides, based on Ridge's stance on the subject, not to tell him about it and instead pretends baby is ThomASS' who agrees to play along for his own creepy & selfish reasons? 

Oh, wow - a Ridge baby! Why does that thought thrill me so much when his grown ass kids who keep coming out of the woodwork mean absolutely nothing to me (or worse)??

I'm just afraid if this were to happen, that baby would be SORASed into another superfluous time wasting offspring by the time Ridge finds out about it!

But I have to admit I find your thought intriguing, Alina! TK is just too good with babies for me not to picture Ridge with one!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:

But I have to admit I find your thought intriguing, Alina! TK is just too good with babies for me not to picture Ridge with one!

I know.  TK and babies = ovaries exploding across the globe, lol.

I think once he got over the shock of it...Ridge would be over the moon with a CaRidge baby!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Well TK's tears just ripped out my heart.  What a magnificent scene & so real & raw!  He never fails to deliver.  LG did a great job, too -  it was such an honest discussion that unfortunately puts them at odds & I'm thinking Caroline now won't be able to live in the moment bec of the yearning for a baby.  I have no idea where this is going - it could be any number of scenarios but just like with my amazing Zendall, it will be a roller coaster ride & I will be there - sucked into it as always.  Thorsten - you were amazing today!  [bravo]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

That sounds very soapy and I might like it if there was some way to keep ThomAss out of it.  Reminds me too much of the distasteful Ryan Lavery slobbering over Kendall.  But a Ridge baby - I would love it.  TK and babies is always must-see.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 

If I lose you that's gonna kill me.......I'll always chose you... they are so in love and

what's the ultimate gesture of love....a baby conceived from a profound love!!!!

Ridge loves her so much and will  surprise her and propose by asking "will you be my

wife and have my baby?"

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 

Imagine the look on finger snapper's face when Caroline says she is carrying Ridge's 

baby!!!

I know ,I'm getting ahead of myself but after Monday's  nightmare, we need

some comic relief!!!! LOL

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #50 
I am so disappointed. CaRidge was the best couple in years, if anyone should have a baby it's them. Brooke just needs to butt out.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.