Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #201 
 I think Ridge wasn't totally caught off guard when Caroline jumped him because I'm

sure Susan has given TK a lot of practice!!! LOL

... and IMO, when Ridge picked Caroline up in the office and twirled her around in his

arms ,sooooooooooo sexy , but different strokes for different folks!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #202 
WoooooooooooW!!!!!!!!!!  Ridge sounds like he just may give in to Caroline's dream, and just the though of watching Ridge go through the whole pregnancy/holding-the-baby has me prematurely going [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud]

But there was so much fucking wrong with everyone else on today's show, starting with the wasted airtime on Zende/Nicole, especially since Nicole thinks she knows so much about Ridge, and about Ridge/Caroline relationship, and about relationships in general [gaah]

And then with ThomASS, who just HAS TO continue telling Caroline she deserves to have it all [2fingers]  ThomASS and Caroline discussing details of Caroline/Ridge relationship just seems so freaking inappropriate on both of their parts [rolleyes]

And then with the finger snapping witch, who, just as Ridge sounds a tiny bit ready to consider a new baby, has to try to discourage him by talking about the 18 years of parenting, etc.... [explode]

And last but not the least, Caroline.........  Damn fool, interrupting such breath-taking kisses for ThomAss's sketch?  And as if that's not bad enough, she has to hold ThomASS's hand just like she did for Ridge????????? [wtf]

I think I need to start the weekend a bit early after seeing that [tequila]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #203 
I'll join you, Searose.  That last scene with the hand-holding drawing session put me out.  That is so wrong on so many levels.  I guess they aren't clever enough to come up with their own special [yawn] symbols, they have to use Caroline & Ridge's.   Gaaaah!  It certainly loses it's punch this time around. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #204 
Searose...I just posted some Ridge and Caroline spoilers if you haven't already seen them....
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #205 
I was loving the way that Ridge seemed to be coming around to Caroline's way of thinking too!  I love that he loves her enough to want to do that for her, that he appreciates all she's done for him.  What a novel idea, that a soap couple are both willing to sacrifice for the sake of the other.  I'm afraid to even hope that tptb are going to go through with this!  [Smiley-Begging]

And then, there's Thomas.....asshole can't even be original in his attempt to make a move on Caroline.  She no sooner finished telling him how she & Ridge fell in love when she guided his hand as they were designing, before he pretends to not understand what she's saying about the neckline, so she has to show him!!  [asshole3][grrr]

Move over, Searose!  I'm joining you!  [tequila]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #206 
Thanks Christy!

AnneM, Sharon, I think we need to take a dunk in a swimming pool filled with alcohol!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #207 
 I actually thought ThomASS was finally going to redeem himself when Caroline was

telling him how much she loves Ridge... and  that he would back off and respect the

love that Caridge share ,BOY was I wrong, ThomASS is as low as they come!

Ridge needs to have a paternity test, NO WAY is this pissant is his son!!!

...talking about pissants, the finger snapper just had to interrupt Caroline and Ridge

about the RJ text... her and THOmASS need to get together, her and her pregnancy

talk, PLEASSSSE!!!!! LOL

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #208 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
And then, there's Thomas.....asshole can't even be original in his attempt to make a move on Caroline.  She no sooner finished telling him how she & Ridge fell in love when she guided his hand as they were designing, before he pretends to not understand what she's saying about the neckline, so she has to show him!!  [asshole3][grrr]

I was really afraid that during that scene, Caroline will magically start giving him romantic looks full of desire like she did with Ridge. Thankfully, I was wrong, lol.

Even though it's totally inappropriate to discuss their private business with these 2 snakes, it was sweet to see them both admitting how much they love each other and are both willing to sacrifice something to be with the other.

I have to wonder though, if Ridge didn't do a vasectomy in Paris, then what the hell did he do?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #209 
Caroline said that she would always choose Ridge..... whatever his secret is, it can

NEVER be as devastating as what pRicky did to her and she wanted to stay in the

room and talk with him and now she goes and finds comfort elsewhere, she can not

talk with Ridge, where was tommyASS then....  only a FC jet flight away BUT it was

Ridge  who helped her regain her dignity after the humiliations of pRICKy....

Seriously Caroline,you are overacting , I think you are already pregnant!!!LOL

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #210 

"Maybe it's because she's so tall, but when she wrapped her legs around Wyatt, it looked so awkward and like he was gonna drop her before they got to the bed."  It worked with Caridge because of their different physiques. LG is a petite and TK is a beast.  TK hold her up with one of his massive arms, as if she weighs nothing.

Just few more details,  LG jumped so high you can see her skin revealed below the waistline.  She had to lower her head and tilt her body to kiss TK.  TK, on the other hand, raised his head to meet her kisses.  LG's crouch pressed against his lower abdomen and Her legs clamped tight around his waist. I heard her faint moan twice.  

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #211 
like I said before maybe TK was got off guard with that unrehearsed jump of LG

but a sexy couple like Susan and TK must practice that move a lot!!!! LOL 

and ITA,very awkward WYatt and Ivy,they are the same height, DOES NOT work!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #212 
There are no words to adequately describe the awesomeness of TK/LG's performances today, both have me in tears, both broke my heart, showing me how deeply Ridge and Caroline love each other!  She is willing to sacrifice her dream just so she can be with him, and he is willing to sacrifice his love, so she can have her dream!  Truly magnificent to watch their scenes!

I almost threw something at my TV when the shrew was trying so hard to talk Ridge out of having a child with Caroline (or so she thought), and the indignant response to ThomASS/Caroline having discussed the baby situation.  Really, you finger snapping witch, it is not your place to discuss it either [explode]
Oh, and they really picked the wrong day to bring RAYA back. I FF'd thru all of their honeymoon talk/pics/flashbacks [rolleyes]

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #213 
That was so sad.......I wonder what it says on Ridge's secret paper?
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #214 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
There are no words to adequately describe the awesomeness of TK/LG's performances today, both have me in tears, both broke my heart, showing me how deeply Ridge and Caroline love each other!  She is willing to sacrifice her dream just so she can be with him, and he is willing to sacrifice his love, so she can have her dream!  Truly magnificent to watch their scenes!

I almost threw something at my TV when the shrew was trying so hard to talk Ridge out of having a child with Caroline (or so she thought), and the indignant response to ThomASS/Caroline having discussed the baby situation.  Really, you finger snapping witch, it is not your place to discuss it either [explode]
Oh, and they really picked the wrong day to bring RAYA back. I FF'd thru all of their honeymoon talk/pics/flashbacks [rolleyes]

I'm just gonna cheat and said MSE, ITA, ICAM, you nailed it. But holy fucking shit, as wrenching as that was to watch, I'm almost bracing myself for what comes next.

Ridge reading that paper - test results? As much as I want to know, part of me doesn't.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #215 
I'm dreading what's on that paper but there is no doubt it's influencing Ridge's decision.  Today was heartbreaking - gut wrenching - Kudos Thorsten for taking us with you on yet another phenomenal journey!  But it was so hard watching.  Like you, Christy, I'm dying to know what's on the paper but part of me doesn't want to. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #216 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Ridge reading that paper - test results? As much as I want to know, part of me doesn't.

IKR?!  Officially, scared!

The scenes today were so well done!  My Thorsten loving heart broke in a zillion little pieces.  So worried about what comes next. 

"My whole life I've never loved like this. You are my irreplaceable" -Ridge

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

A B&B executive/PR person tweeted the question...do you believe Ridge when he said those words?

I responded...When Thorsten Kaye says them in character, I BELIEVE!

Amazing work from him and kudos to LG as well.  [bowing]

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #217 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

A B&B executive/PR person tweeted the question...do you believe Ridge when he said those words?

Seriously?!?!

I sincerely hope that was a rhetorical question, because I'm pretty damn sure that anybody who didn't believe it would need some medical attention.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #218 
...Bravo!!! Outstanding performances

OMG , I went to get my reading glasses to clearly read every word on that note and

then the closing credits come on and I ask myself,

#1 - what could be on that note ?

#2-  Why didn't Caroline stay and most important

#2- Why is the "Young & the Restless on for one hour and not B&B?

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #219 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
...Bravo!!! Outstanding performances

OMG , I went to get my reading glasses to clearly read every word on that note and

then the closing credits come on and I ask myself,

#2-  Why didn't Caroline stay and most important

Because Ridge let her believe that he was willing to have a child with her, he told her that she's his irreplaceable and that he hasn't loved anyone like that before.  Then boom he drop the bomb. Caroline has 100% reason to storm out. 
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #220 
As long as its NOT a terminal illness I'm ok with whatever is on that paper.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #221 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Seriously?!?!

I sincerely hope that was a rhetorical question, because I'm pretty damn sure that anybody who didn't believe it would need some medical attention.

Not sure how he meant it...but that's what they do on Twitter.  Always throwing out stupid questions to get fans talking.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #222 

Caroline stayed when pRicky humiliated her in the office! Ridge has told her if he lost her, it will kill him so she should have had the

presence of mind to read between the lines and realise Ridge is hurting and stay there and talk and reach out to him, IMO.

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #223 
Are you even serious? She stayed in the office because she felt guilty of cheating on Rick with Ridge! Part of her thought it was attributed to Rick's madness! 

Didn't you seen she was crying her heart out and pleaded with Ridge to change his mind?  I thought she was gonna pass out from emotional drain at any time!  Do you really expect her keep begging him?
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #224 
When Ridge called her his "irreplaceable" it just about wiped me out[cryeyesout][bawl]!  That has always been MY favorite word for TK....(though I admit I stole it from AMC's Liza when she was talking to Zach.) 
I suspect that Ridge either knows  that he is already physically NOT ABLE to sire a baby, or that he has been told by a doctor in Paris that his days are numbered. I've noticed that B&B and Y&R often "borrow" plot elements from each other, and Y&R recently had a character fighting cancer. I hope that's not where they're going with Ridge.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #225 
pah, Lilbit, I don't know if Ridge would have fought so hard to take over FC if he had cancer or something terminal, he would have instead focused on fighting that issue, IMO.  I think him setting Caroline free may have something to do with his (lack of) ability to father a child.  And if Caroline had really heard what he was saying, she would have realized he didn't say he doesn't "want" a baby, he said 4 times he "can't"!

Gosh, it is going to be a rough week, it is going to be hard to watch some of the pain, and yet, it is going to be impossible to let go of a single moment of it, thanks to one Mr. Kaye!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #226 
Hardly ever rewatch the day's B&B episode but today was an exception. In the first place I wanted to make sure I saw what I thought I saw, i.e. the introduction of Ridge's potentially ominous envelope, and replay Ridge's scene with Brooke. I really can't blame her for jumping to conclusions with Thomas -- I had jumped to the same one. The replay made me realize that Ridge's declarations about Caroline deserving a baby had more than one interpretation.  And at what point did that envelope arrive?... it wouldn't be the first time I'd missed something.

Anyway, in the second place, "still" (a better and more descriptive word than that is eluding me) acting gets to me like no other in confrontation scenes. If one character is going off, it's kind of a relief when the other is not. The contrast between the devastating content and the unvarnished delivery of Ridge's surprise announcement to Caroline was stunning, and her emotional reaction was  understandable... but it wasn't the one that made me pay attention because it was obvious what was going on with her.

Ridge, though... his quiet, measured words and manner were saying one calm, reasonable, logical thing, while his face was crying out something else. There was so much pain in his eyes that just looking at them felt like a violation. Caroline was too distraught to see it. When she  stormed out, Ridge only betrayed his emotions by nodding very briefly, as if he were privately acknowledging the administering of a painful but necessary inoculation.

That is what I call riveting -- both hard to watch, and impossible not to watch again.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #227 
I'm having a hard time eating dinner with this big lump in my throat. Kudos to TK and LG:  They really knocked it out of the park today.  I can't believe TIIC are throwing away a couple with such passion and fire to waste them on such duds like Brooke and Thomas.  As painful as it will be to see the lovely Caroline with the cringe-worthy T-Ass, it will be more painful to see my darling TK's Ridge sitting in the Backburner CafĂ© with Brooke with nothing to do. As long as TK is on B&B, I will continue to watch, but it won't be with the same enthusiasm as when there was a Ridge and Caroline. [sigh]
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #228 
Ugh!! Loved the acting today but not the script...I really can't fathom that B and B will break up this colossal couple and these two actors that just light the fire like they do.
Brooke and Ridge = no chemistry--same with Caroline and ThomAss...

Oh, that damn envelope!!! What is in it? 

I am still holding out hope for this fab couple. I just hope Caroline doesn't do something with ThomAss in the meantime that she can't undo...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #229 
Searose, I think 'can't' is the operative word here.  I picked up on that, too & it was obvious he wants to do it but there is some reason he can't & we aren't privy to it yet.  It was very emotional for both & I thought LG & TK both were outstanding.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #230 

IMO,Ridge is worth all the begging in the world! I think any guilt Caroline had about

kissing Ridge while married to Ricky went out the window the minute PRicky slept with

Maya...

Ridge is so loving to her and supportive, he deserves at least " Ridge lets sleep on this

and talk in the morning"

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #231 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
Ugh!! Loved the acting today but not the script...I really can't fathom that B and B will break up this colossal couple and these two actors that just light the fire like they do.
Brooke and Ridge = no chemistry--same with Caroline and ThomAss...

Oh, that damn envelope!!! What is in it? 

I am still holding out hope for this fab couple. I just hope Caroline doesn't do something with ThomAss in the meantime that she can't undo...

I thought it was fascinating. It's the kind of show that sticks with me because it showed Ridge's state of mind so well as dark a state as it was in. He was so determined to give Caroline what she wanted, even if he couldn't be part of it, how embittering that must have been. And earlier, he didn't ever sound like a man who was anticipating giving his SO something he knew she wanted, because he knew that he would have to hurt her to do it. But then when he actually broke it to Caroline, it seemed so obvious to me that that was what he had been building up to all along. Nothing had really changed, just the fact that there was a tangible reason why he wouldn't have a kid with her that was spelled out on that page...because he literally can't.

Ridge saying how he wanted Caroline to have the experience of being a parent, but never saying he wanted to share that with her, even while I was watching and thinking oh, yay, Ridge with a baby (!!!), part of me was thinking where did that come from, because we saw nothing on screen to show he had had a change of heart. But then we saw Ridge with that report and it was like a slap upside the head and made his previous words all make total sense. And then make me wonder how the hell I didn't pick up the fact there was something going on with him under the surface because Ridge was so not himself today, in any way.

It's hard to give somebody you love bad news, and I feel Ridge was trying to soften the blow for her, not make it worse, no matter how it came out, as he absorbed the blow from that paper. Whatever is going on with Ridge, I think if Caroline truly loved him and has any compassion at all, she would eventually understand why he acted the way he did in setting her free. I'd even expect it. But with Thomass waiting in the wings, who knows.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #232 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Hardly ever rewatch the day's B&B episode but today was an exception. In the first place I wanted to make sure I saw what I thought I saw, i.e. the introduction of Ridge's potentially ominous envelope, and replay Ridge's scene with Brooke. I really can't blame her for jumping to conclusions with Thomas -- I had jumped to the same one. The replay made me realize that Ridge's declarations about Caroline deserving a baby had more than one interpretation.  And at what point did that envelope arrive?... it wouldn't be the first time I'd missed something.

Anyway, in the second place, "still" (a better and more descriptive word than that is eluding me) acting gets to me like no other in confrontation scenes. If one character is going off, it's kind of a relief when the other is not. The contrast between the devastating content and the unvarnished delivery of Ridge's surprise announcement to Caroline was stunning, and her emotional reaction was  understandable... but it wasn't the one that made me pay attention because it was obvious what was going on with her.

Ridge, though... his quiet, measured words and manner were saying one calm, reasonable, logical thing, while his face was crying out something else. There was so much pain in his eyes that just looking at them felt like a violation. Caroline was too distraught to see it. When she  stormed out, Ridge only betrayed his emotions by nodding very briefly, as if he were privately acknowledging the administering of a painful but necessary inoculation.

That is what I call riveting -- both hard to watch, and impossible not to watch again.

Quote:
I thought it was fascinating. It's the kind of show that sticks with me because it showed Ridge's state of mind so well as dark a state as it was in. He was so determined to give Caroline what she wanted, even if he couldn't be part of it, how embittering that must have been. And earlier, he didn't ever sound like a man who was anticipating giving his SO something he knew she wanted, because he knew that he would have to hurt her to do it. But then when he actually broke it to Caroline, it seemed so obvious to me that that was what he had been building up to all along. Nothing had really changed, just the fact that there was a tangible reason why he wouldn't have a kid with her that was spelled out on that page...because he literally can't.

Ridge saying how he wanted Caroline to have the experience of being a parent, but never saying he wanted to share that with her, even while I was watching and thinking oh, yay, Ridge with a baby (!!!), part of me was thinking where did that come from, because we saw nothing on screen to show he had had a change of heart. But then we saw Ridge with that report and it was like a slap upside the head and made his previous words all make total sense. And then make me wonder how the hell I didn't pick up the fact there was something going on with him under the surface because Ridge was so not himself today, in any way.

It's hard to give somebody you love bad news, and I feel Ridge was trying to soften the blow for her, not make it worse, no matter how it came out, as he absorbed the blow from that paper. Whatever is going on with Ridge, I think if Caroline truly loved him and has any compassion at all, she would eventually understand why he acted the way he did in setting her free. I'd even expect it. But with Thomass waiting in the wings, who knows.

[bowing] [bowing] to you both, SO WELL PUT!
And to answer your question about the envelope Kathy, I don't think it arrived today, I think it had been there all along, sort of in a safe place in that book.  Whatever is on that piece of paper, Ridge has known about it all along, but had decidedly tucked it away, to not be burdened by it, so he can go on with living life! 

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #233 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

IMO,Ridge is worth all the begging in the world!

I highly doubt this is how a couple work out their issues... According to the promo, Ridge change his mind because he doesn't want to lose her.  This looks promising. 
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #234 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
And if Caroline had really heard what he was saying, she would have realized he didn't say he doesn't "want" a baby, he said 4 times he "can't"!

I think she did hear him but she chose to focus on the "you", instead of the "can't". She thought he meant that he can have a baby in general, just not with her. [bawl]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #235 
 ITA,I think that envelope has been there for a while because when Ridge fell in love

with Caroline, he knew that children was a possibility, BECAUSE ,what woman

wouldn't want to have The Great Ridge Forrester's baby??LOL

Ridge probably had a vasectomy because of all the manipulating drama of the past

with Brooke and Taylor!! Who could blame him?

The day he missed the pool party he went to get it undone but now

got the news that he has a low count to impregnate Caroline  but then the

promo shows him giving Caroline a baby carrier basket...so I'm lost???

All I know is that when Ridge told Caroline that he has NEVER loved like this, I was

hoping, she would run into his arms and kiss him like he had NEVER been kissed!!!

Those words coming from a man who has had it all and admits that Caroline is the

ONE that has succeeded in literally, sweeping him off his feet, is very profound!!!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #236 
I really hope that Ridge and Caroline work it out. He loves her so much. But I'm also afraid of what will maybe happen with Thomas. That would make it hard for me to want them together.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.