Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #151 
Thanks for posting one of the best scenes of the show, Alina.

Now, someone please explain to me WHY this was not in the final airing?  So we could have more SWIL idiocy instead of two grown ups, having a mature, honest conversation without drama and tears, without jabs and insults, without fakery and outbursts.  Not to mention, as Zendrella pointed out, two best actors on the show [sigh]  I actually like Katie a little more after seeing this scene, may be her older sister can learn some day how a real woman behaves with a former lover [wink]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #152 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Thanks, Alina -- you are so right!
See if this works for you, Malin and bluegaze: The Bold and The Beautiful - Haunts Me
OMG i don't know how i could thank you enough! IT WORKS!! [biggrin] ❤️ Thank you Kathy!! Btw Thanks for all answers!!! The new bonus scene doesn't work for me either! Blah, what have Sweden done to U.S LOL!

I have trouble with YouTube myself - I even had to install an add on to Firefox (the browser I use) in order to view videos on it. Here's the new bonus scene: The Bold & The Beautiful - Protective Dad

Now I'm even more annoyed that when Ridge walked out they never even showed where he went. Gawd forbid the gruesome partner swapping spawn have to sacrifice a repetitive moment.

OMG thank you Christy for the bonus scene!!! YAAY!!! [biggrin] ❤️

It's weird i've seen the bonus scene before without any problem BUT now they doesn't work [frown]

Is it youtube that have problems these days????

Ridge should stayed and keept ThomASS away from Caroline!!!!

Thanks ladies for everything!!
Xoxo

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #153 
Here is today's bonus scene: BB 08-20-15 Bonus Scene -- I hope it works!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #154 
Thanks Kathy!  More of that great scene....what a waste!  I want to know who's bright idea it was to cut that scene instead of one of the many boring, repetitive SWIL scenes......[rolleyes]

After all the times we've had to listen to $Bill refer to Ridge as ''the dressmaker'', how much did I love hearing Ridge say, ''He actually wrote a sad face?!?!?  What a tool!!"  [spew]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #155 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
It's weird i've seen the bonus scene before without any problem BUT now they doesn't work [frown] Is it youtube that have problems these days????

The bonus scenes were available to everyone for a while and then they decided to make them availbable only in the US. Youtube doesn't have anything to do with this, it's the show that did it. [smile]

I like Kridge way much better as friends.
They never worked for me as a couple for some reason and it was a shame since they are the 2 best actors on the show.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #156 
Gee... with such a loyal, supportive, trustworthy son as Thomas, who wouldn't want to father another one? Grrrr.

I was really glad that Ridge and Katie's lunch continued today... I love these kinds of character-driven scenes, and Katie makes a good confidant for Ridge. Their relationship is unusually (especially for this show) adult, mutually understanding, and game-free. Each offers a good shoulder for the other to cry on if and when necessary. IMO their romance, which I really enjoyed, got short shrift. I wouldn't mind a second go-round someday.
(OH! MY EYES!!!!) I've added a new emoticon in post-coital Wyidiot and Ivy's honor.[brainbleach]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #157 
On Wednesday, we were left to wonder where Ridge went when he left FC.  Today, we are left to wonder whether he and Katie ordered dessert [sarcasm]  No Ridge in second half of the show.  Let me guess, today's bonus scene will be about that????  Love that they talked about the baby issue, but I have to correct Katie on one thing: Raising Will, a kid who already exists, Katie's child with someone else, is one thing, and deliberately bringing in a new child into the world is completely on a different level.  I would have rather seen a lot more of Ridge/Katie conversation then letting my mind wander off about how a rock may not be so visible on a video taken at night from behind the subject [rolleyes]

May be Ridge SHOULD have another child, preferably a little Ridge, one who would not grow up to be a whiny, vindictive, back-stabbing ASS.  Sure RJ is not like that, not yet, but who knows how he will end up, having a bed-hopping, scheming shrew for a mother [rolleyes]

I have had a rough morning, and really don't want to get started on my ThomASS-hate, with all his wisdom and foresight into CaRidge relationship and about "starting a family OR NOT", or I will be typing this post till my keyboard wears out, so I will just say [2fingers] to the ASS and start my weekend early........ [tequila]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #158 
Christy, ITA about Katie, I too would not mind KRidge reboot.  Katie is the only mature and sane woman in Ridge's world.  And barring one huge mistake (sending an angry $PIG after Ridge), what I have seen of her since TK came on the show, she has character, she has integrity, and when she talks, there is no hidden agenda.

LOL about the new Wyvy emoticon.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #159 
Is there anyway that Thomass paternity can be undone?  Seriously, what a fucking punk ass, self serving, manipulative, self righteous bastard.  Poor Ridge!  That sorry excuse of a son has been MIA for years and within a couple of weeks back, he thinks he knows everything about his father's relationship with Caroline.  What an unappealing man-child!

I was shocked to see Ridge/Katie's chat continue into day #2.  Hmmm, anyone getting a feeling that Ridge's baby issue is more than a simple (yet reasonable) he doesn't want to but rather that maybe he can't and not just because he got "snipped"?  All this living life in the moment talk gave me an uneasy feeling today that I hadn't gotten before.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #160 
ITA Searose! 
Quote:
May be Ridge SHOULD have another child, preferably a little Ridge, one who would not grow up to be a whiny, vindictive, back-stabbing ASS. 
    I totally get why Ridge doesn't want any more kids!  Thomass is enough to turn any man against fatherhood.  Yuck!  He is a whiny little douchebag of a man child & IDK why anyone would want him.  I thought Caroline had more sense.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #161 
Just saw this on Facebook on KKL's page.   Cast dinner party - she says they're all like one big family. 

[11888623_1092907034077756_8132212986512512845_o]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #162 
Thanks Sharon, what a great picture!  Nothing greater or hotter than the ruggedly handsome dude in blue T sitting next to KKL!  LORD!  [thud]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #163 

And yet ANOTHER deleted Kridge scene!

I think TK has got some serious twinkling going on in these scenes.  SEX-ON-A-STICK.

I love CaRidge (I DO!) and I hope they are able to overcome the obvious upcoming storm heading their way.  However, if the end is near, lol; I'd feel a lot better about things if I thought we were heading for a re-do of Kridge over the horrific alternative of another round of Bridge.

Caveat...if continuing CaRidge's love story means that we will continue to be hit over the head about the age difference and people constantly making jokes at Ridge's expense...then I'm ready for them to end things right now.  Enough already!  The slogan they kept harping for "California Freedom line" was about acceptance and tolerance yet apparently Ridge/Caroline's age difference gets neither.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #164 
Thanks for posting the nice dinner pic Sharon and thank you for the bonus scene Alina...

Everyone is pretty much echoing what I thought today. I don't like that Ridge is confiding in Katy and that Caroline is confiding in Thomass...not good...they should be confiding in one another which they have but still...Are they already laying the foundation to split up my favorite couple, damn them!

Thomass is a real piece of work.....bad mouths his dad anytime he can, like Taylor is the paragon of virtue. Why doesn't someone bring her up and long list of things she has screwed up? She is as bad as Brooke, has been with Eric, Ridge and Thorne...

On an entirely different note, I love the outfits they are putting on LG. That snappy blue 2 piece outfit she had on the last couple of days with the cut outs...so cute..

So the baby thing coming up twice today.. what do you all make of that? Are they really setting this up for an oops baby? I'd love that!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #165 
All this living life in the moment talk gave me an uneasy feeling today that I hadn't

gotten before.

Me too, Alina, but I think that is Ridge's mantra at this time in his life because in the

past and  also in his more recent past, KaRidge, fell apart because of circumstances

beyond his control, he makes plans and then life happens, so I think  he is very

wise!!!!

He married his first love and planned a future with her only to be devastated by her

death ,then makes plans with Brooke and then Taylor, and everything falls apart so

he is taking things day by day... that OR Ridge has an incurable disease that only

Bridget will find a cure !!!LOL

ThomASS is just beyond, PF,is doing a great job, I love to hate him!!!LOL

Caroline should spend time alone with him and if she doesn't see what a disloyal and

resentful, disgruntled son he is ,then she does NOT deserve Ridge's love!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #166 
WOW!  Thanks for that dinner party pic Sharon, and thanks for the bonus clip Alina.  I was right about Ridge's dessert, it was on the cutting floor.  Gosh, what is wrong with TIIC, leaving out a scene like this to accommodate the repeat/rehash of the same lines amongst SWIL?  This was sexy beyond words, and no clothes were taken off (and nobody had to lecture the other on "when I give myself" [rolleyes] ). 

Every time I pick up a book of poetry, I think of Ridge, I think of Zach, I think of Patrick, I think of TK.  So why wouldn't Katie think of Ridge [thud]  Loved it when they said they don't regret their time together.  Who knows, may be TIIC cut this scene because they thought it would give us the wrong idea with Ridge saying "the DREADED DRESSMAKER is gonna come and sweep you off your feet"??????  Really, if so, I will say it again, I would rather see Kridge instead of Ridge with the finger snapping spider any damn day!

Alina, I wouldn't mind if ThomASS's paternity is undone, but we held out hope for so long for EatDirt's paternity to be undone that I know TIIC won't grant me the wish this time either.

Michele, I loved LG's outfit too.  Really looked great on her.

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #167 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
So the baby thing coming up twice today.. what do you all make of that? Are they really setting this up for an oops baby? I'd love that!

That would be so amazing!!!

However, I got the feeling today (like Alina mentioned earlier), that it's not so much that Ridge doesn't want any more children, it's more like he can't.

I don't know, but the fact that one of his reasons were that he doesn't want to complicate things didn't ring true to me. He seemed like he was making excuses for something else. Especially since we have a spoiler of a secret Ridge has for something that happened in Paris.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #168 

The possibility that Ridge had a cancer scare in Paris that maybe rendered him sterile

would explain his wanting to live in the moment but wouldn't ThomASS be aware,they

were both there???

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #169 
"You were exactly what I needed." (BB bonus scene, 08-21-15)
What a sweet, satisfying scene. I love/d their interaction. Again, just so... adult.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #170 
Thanks Kathy for that deleted scene, I tried seeing these deleted scenes on you tube

but with no success, you are my only hope ,so thanks again!

When you have  a chance can you post "You are beautiful" and "My role"

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #171 
Bluegaze, I posted links to both of them above. I identify them by the date.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #172 

Thank you, you are always so helpful!

My TK addiction thirsts for all the Ridge I can get!!!! LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #173 
WHY O WHY O WHY wouldn't SOMEBODY tell Ridge the truth, about the video, about the blackmail [gaah]?  When ThomASS was talking to Caroline, he implied that Ridge would screw things up and send Steffy up the river.  Do Steffy and Liam also think that little of Ridge?  Do they not think that Ridge would try to help, or at least, be able to handle things easier if he is aware of the blackmail?  If they all want to behave like this, I wish Ridge would accept Steffy's decision to step aside, but not accept Ivy as the new face of FC, and go outside the family to find one.  Would be worth seeing the look on the blackmailer's face if he does that.

I wish Crazy Momma would rein Poison Ivy in, not for picking a fight with her, but because Ivy is now starting to get nasty with Ridge too.  I hate her tone of voice when she and her new boytoy talk back to Ridge.  I didn't like the way she spoke to Ridge when he came back to HIS office [rolleyes]

I have realized one thing about B&B, 99% of their storylines go so far that I can't wait for them to be over!  I wish they would wrap up this shit, so we can go back to dreaming about Baby-Ridge [blush]

On a positive note, I love when the week starts with Mr. Gorrrrgeousness [thud]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #174 
So, is Quinn gonna figure it out before Ridge does and stick it to Ivy?

I really hate that the spawn - especially Thomass - all know and Ridge doesn't. I want Ridge to be the one to figure out the truth.

But what I hate the absolute most is that Aly died to prop a story where two women who have plenty of other professional irons in the fire are rivals over who gets to be a fucking model!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #175 
Christy, I have always thought that the blackmailers are never satisfied by their initial demand, so it may go beyond being the face of FC.  The way Poison Ivy said that as long as she is around, blah blah, I am afraid there will be more.
As for crazy Q, do you suppose she will manipulate her mouth-always-wide-open-beloved-son to spill?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #176 
...I am very disappointed in Caroline... she should have told Ridge as soon as

she found out the secret... not right away because then she would have seen him

reminisce with Katie at the restaurant!! LOL

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #177 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
...I am very disappointed in Caroline... she should have told Ridge as soon as

she found out the secret... not right away because then she would have seen him

reminisce with Katie at the restaurant!! LOL

I'm actually glad she wasn't on yesterday because I would hate to see her exchange guilty looks with Thomass because she's keeping this from Ridge.

But, it's a soap. She has to keep this a secret to balance Ridge's "big secret" out that's coming up next week.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #178 
ITA, how can she be with Ridge at the love loft ,the whole weekend and share his

bed and not tell him the secret.... shocking!!!!!!!  LOL

Callie,you are right, it is a soap after all and I shouldn't get all festered up but he is

so gorgeous and sexy, it is just unfathomable to me how she could to that, to Ridge

who helped her regain her self esteem after the humiliation pRicky put her

through and Ridge helped her walk again and most importantly the lovemaking... the

lovemaking... !!!!

I think this is her first test at being a future mom and IMO she has failed, a parent

should be told about a child who is in distress so that they can help.

Callie, do you think Ridge's secret is his fertility concerns  and he will reveal it

to Caroline when she finally tells him the Steffy's secret!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #179 
Searose, there must be some reason why Quinn is involved in this and she and Wyatt have such a sick obsession with each other's love  lives. If only this ended with her and Ivy wrestling each other over the balcony!

Bluegaze, I agree, I don't see how Caroline can keep this from Ridge. I mean, it's not something that even can be kept secret for long - especially now that Ridge has chosen Steffy to be the new spokesmodel (I'm sorry, no disrespect to models, but I just find it so ridiculous that an executive and a designer would want to be a model) and Ivy is such a loose cannon.

Whatever Ridge's secret is, if it's health related, to me that's different. It's completely personal. (Caroline sure kept it from him when she was mowed down by a car!) He's already told Caroline he doesn't want more kids and he wants to live in the moment. Besides, I'll be surprised if he doesn't tell her whatever it is anyway.

The Steffy secret is not personal, it's a criminal matter (even though we know she did not murder Aly), and while I'd like to smack the guilty smirks off of Liam's and Thomas's faces, the one I really want to shake is Steffy... how can Steffy keep this from her father when he so obviously knows something is wrong?!?!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #180 
Christy, ITA on every word you said.  So far, only ThomASS has given his lack of faith in his father, as an (utterly ridiculous) reason for keeping this secret from Ridge.  He is a whiny, vindictive little prick that wants to avenge whatever he THINKS Ridge is to be blamed for.  But how can Caroline OR Steffy keep this from Ridge, when Ridge obviously knows something is going on?  Even Liam, for that matter, what is his reason for not telling Ridge?
But Liam did finally grow balls and said some things today to Poison Ivy.  Yes, crazy momma Quinn is rubbing off on her, and yes, blackmailing for personal gain is not the same as getting "justice for Aly".  I don't know how long before Poison Ivy will get off my shit list [2fingers], and I don't know how this ultimatum from Liam will go down[dunno]

It was painful to watch Ridge trying to get Steffy to open up, only for Steffy to continue to lie. Still, him trying to comfort Steffy was so touching, if only that hug had broken down the wall that Steffy has erected between them!

On a shallow note, three men in blue standing together...... no, let me correct myself, two BOYS and one MAHN in blue, and we all know that only the MAHN rocked it [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #181 
Liam:  Video Video Ivy video. Video?
Thomas: Video Video Video Video Steffy. Video Video Video Ivy. Steffy Video Video.
Liam:  Video Video Video Video. Steffy Video.
Thomas: Video Video Video Video.

Ridge: What do you slackers know that I don't?
Thomas:
Liam:

Steffy: Video Video Video Aly Video Video Video.
Ivy: Video! VIDEO! Video Video Video Video Video.
Steffy: Video Video Aly Video. Video?
Ivy: Video.
Steffy: Video...

Ridge: Something is wrong. What's wrong?
Steffy:
Ridge: I love you. Tell me what's wrong.
Steffy:

Kathy: [hair][hair][hair][hair]   .

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #182 
Kathy, Steffy not telling Ridge the truth really felt like  [hair][hair][hair][hair]  

I just checked my DirecTV guide, it looks like Thursday and Friday will be painful to watch, and yet, I don't want to miss a single moment of TK's awesomeness!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #183 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Kathy: [hair][hair][hair][hair]   .

Alina too:  [hair][hair][hair][hair]

What a frustrating show to watch.  So many of these [hair] moments on a daily basis! [hammer]

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #184 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Callie, do you think Ridge's secret is his fertility concerns  and he will reveal it

to Caroline when she finally tells him the Steffy's secret!

I'm always expecting the worst so I'm not sure if Caroline will be the one to reveal Steffy's secret or he'll find out by some other way and be (rightfully) upset with her for keeping this from him.

I don't know what to think about Ridge's secret. I was so sure it was about not being able to have kids but, since it's not mentioned in the SID spoilers at all, it just might be something completely irrelevant.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #185 
 I can understand Steffy and pissant thomASS not opening up to Ridge ,obviously

because of their childhood being shattered by Taylor and Brooke manipulations but

everybody always blame Ridge for everything wrong in their lives so why would

his children be any different? LOL

NOW Caroline is a totally different matter, she has seen first hand

how caring, sweet, loving and protective Ridge is, any reason she will give to justify

not revealing this situation to Ridge is not acceptable and I really hope he gives her

a piece of his mind!

His daughter is accused of being a murderer and Caroline does

not think Ridge should be told about it because pissant babbled some rhetoric about

Ridge!

Caroline knows Ridge close up and personal,how could she????!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #186 
Dad, please don't pressure me.

WTF? Aside from the fact that every time I hear Steffy call Ridge "Dad" I look around to see who she's really talking to, I'm rapidly losing the little any  bit of sympathy for her that I had considering everybody and their brother (literally) already knows. And yet I do enjoy watching Ridge as a concerned loving father...

Thomass is such a snake in the grass. No wonder Ridge doesn't get him or Steffy. I don't either. Today's show was so frustrating. Ridge goes from his daughter who's keeping him in the dark to his son who's stabbing him in the back. With kids like that no wonder he doesn't want any more!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #187 
Gosh Christy, "frustrating" is the only thing we can call it!  I think TIIC owe us some sort of reasoning as to why Steffi is being so stubborn and not letting her father in on the secret.  Is she as full of resentment towards Ridge as her whiney little brother is?  Her father is pleading, he KNOWS there is something more than what he is being told, and he has to sit aside and wring his hands instead of taking action to protect his daughter [gaah]  This whole gang of six are hell bent on keeping Ridge in the dark, because they all think they know better, but it is getting increasingly difficult to tolerate Steffy's attitude, and more importantly, Caroline going along with ThomASS, UGH!

For a moment, I thought Steffy was about to come clean.  The mouth-always-wide-open-Whyatt ALMOST told his mother, and it's only a matter of time before he actually does.  And I am just as frustrated as Ridge that HE can't get anyone to tell him the truth [sigh]  May be he will figure it out on his own before it all goes to hell?

I can't get over the fact that Steffy had not seen Aly's hate-board when she got on the road, but Ivy had, and knowing what a terrible state of mind Aly was in, Ivy sat in the car and took video instead of talking her "best friend" off the edge?  I say she is responsible for Aly's death more than Steffy is, and if Steffy "muhduhed Aly", so did the blackmailing little witch!  Call me evil, but I hope Poison Ivy's right hand gets stuck in position holding her damn cell phone by her shoulder [rolleyes] 

I won't even comment on today's Caroline/ThomASS scenes, except the look on Ridge's face when he walked in after having such a frustrating time with his daughter [sigh]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #188 
ITA ,Christy but Caroline also should know better, she and pissant thomASS were

together so she should set boundaries because Taylor's spawns have NONE!!

I liked when Ridge said he can be tough when he needs to be.... I can't wait!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #189 
You know, that smiley face ThomASS painted vs Ridge's painting of Caroline really represent how polar opposite they are as father and son, not only in maturity and talent, but also in CLASS!
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #190 
I haven't watched yet but am wondering what that snake Thomass was doing at Ridge's home - looking for another chance to rub Caroline's legs and move on up?  Grrrr.

I can't believe how much Thomas reminds me of Eat-Dirt another tall snake-in-the-grass son for TK.  The good thing there, however, was that Dad got the girl and Sonny-Boy ended up dead.  It doesn't look like that will be the story here, more's the pity.  My Thomass Hate-O-Meter is so near the top, there isn't much more room, so I hope he gets his a$$ handed to him soon - although I'm holding out little hope.

This whole storyline is all sorts of frustrating and infuriating.  If it weren't for my beloved TK, I would turn this sh*t off in a minute.  My blood pressure would thank me.  Sigh.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #191 
My question is ,where the heck is Carter, he would have more sense than Caroline

and the wisdom to tell Ridge what the HELL is going on in his company!!!

... why doesn't Steffy go and look for that rock that has Aly's fingerprints, it may be a

needle in a haystack but it sure is worth a try, right?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #192 
bluegaze, as far as I know, none from the gang of six have told Carter anything about this.  If they did, I am positive he is one person who would not keep it from Ridge.

For all the eavesdropping she does at FC, I wish Pam had heard something.  Even if she is sworn to secrecy, I doubt she too would keep it from Ridge.

Yeah, there is not one adult brain in the gang of six [sigh]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #193 
Hah, I wanda what was going through Why-att's empty brain at the end..... Ivy repeated the exact same things she has been saying for about the 37th time in the past two weeks, nothing new.  Could it be that he is getting tired of hearing the same things?  I doubt it though. [rolleyes]

But really, too much Ivy, too much Why-att, too much Steffy, too much Liam, too much ogler [bop]

And too little Ridge for my taste [sigh]  Though we did get a couple of gorrrrrrrgeous close-ups [thud] 
Just like Ridge can sense that there is something going on with Steffy, I think he sensed something when he came home.  That was a very long stare he gave Caroline when he handed her the rose [worried]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #194 
When Caroline jumped on Ridge  - [thud]Lordy that was HOT!  The rest - meh.   Oh yeah - the rose was very sweet, too.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #195 
LOL, searose. Whyatt has got to be the most lightweight male character I've seen in all my years of soap viewing...with Liam a close second. (Being such a mama's boy beats out being such an indecisive twit.) I am totally mystified as to what either Ivy or Steffy see in these losers. And to make it even worse, they think nothing of switching other around like trading cards!

The only real romance on the show today was Ridge with that rose.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #196 
Ridge, with his attention and eyes riveted on Caroline while Thomas was talking -all fawning and insincere IMO - reminded me so much of Zach Slater and how he would focus so completely on Kendall that everyone else disappeared and all you could hear was blah blah blah while they were having this amazing eye sex.[thud]

And Ivy could take some lessons from Caro when it comes to wrapping your legs around your lover.  Maybe it's because she's so tall, but when she wrapped her legs around Wyatt, it looked so awkward and like he was gonna drop her before they got to the bed. [twitch]

And that last moment, when Thomas saw Caroline and Ridge before he closed the door:  Were we supposed to feel sad that he'd been outdone by Daddy?  Never happen. [pthfft]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #197 
.... so that is why Caroline hasn't told Ridge the secret, she has been too busy jumping on him and he is been too busy catching her,

and kissing and loving her....   LOL

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #198 
ThomASS is super creepy!

I wish Ridge would have tossed the rose at Caroline ala Zach/Kendall hospital scene. Jeez, they even had an abnormally tall and obnoxious son there to make the scene even more reminiscent of the AMC one ;-)

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #199 
Linsey Godrey just Tweeted this!  I love it!  Somehow I had a feeling she surprised TK!  That was the sexiest thing I've seen in a while!  She just showed Tommy Boy how the big boys

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #200 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Linsey Godrey just Tweeted this!  I love it!  Somehow I had a feeling she surprised TK!  That was the sexiest thing I've seen in a while!  She just showed Tommy Boy how the big boys like it! 

1. 41 favorites
  2. Reply
  3. Retweet
    Retweeted
  4. Favorite
    Favorited

I know he loved that improv!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.