Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

The Ivy request will keep Thomas busy and hopefully away from Caroline
Sadly, ThomASS does not seem smart or savvy or mature enough to be able to handle something like this!  If he does not want to tell Steffy about the video (the knowledge of the video may jolt her out of the traumatized daze she is in), at the least he should tell Ridge about it instead of taking it upon himself to submit to Ivy's demand.  How does he know she won't ask for more later?  How does he know she won't release the video later anyway, does not matter who to?  He is not only an ASS but a dumbASS [rolleyes]

As far as I know, Thomas doesn't have a position now at FC besides wanna-be designer and PITA.  How is he expected to make Ivy the Face of Forrester Creations?  I know he's walking around in a suit, but is he just lurking and waiting for a chance to pounce on Caroline, or what?
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #102 
This from B and B twitter account a few minutes ago from fan event

Embedded image permalink

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Mmmmmmm. Two hunky men in one photo!!  Thanks Michele!!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
[gaah]  Can't Ridge EVER have a meeting as FC CEO that his minions don't hijack for their own agenda????????  Why-att and the nuIvy deserve each other!
And I ask again, shouldn't ThomASS be truthful with his father?  Ridge's instincts are already telling him that there is something going on that he is not aware of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert

As far as I know, Thomas doesn't have a position now at FC besides wanna-be designer and PITA.  How is he expected to make Ivy the Face of Forrester Creations?  I know he's walking around in a suit, but is he just lurking and waiting for a chance to pounce on Caroline, or what?
Oh yes, but you remember his first day at FC, he reminded Ridge about his whopping 5% that Ridge NEEDS him for, he will milk it for all he can [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Michele, Callie, thanks for posting the pics of Mr. Gorrrrrrrgeousness!
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #106 
If any of you guys have periscope, Michael Fairman is at the event and he's already posted 4 videos. Thorsten in the 4th video for a bit saying hi to those who were watching..

I think you can watch even if you don't have the app. Here's the link.
https://t.co/beaYFDMDS8
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #107 
It would have been to see Ridge and Caroline pick up where they left off the last time we saw them, huh? Instead....

Quote:
[gaah]  Can't Ridge EVER have a meeting as FC CEO that his minions don't hijack for their own agenda????????

Good question, searose....so I guess Ridge would have been interrupted anyway. I'm soooo tired of the "let's put on a show!" vibe I get from the offspring brigade. Liam and Wyatt getting to express an opinion on anything just seems so wrong.

But it is a relief they aren't dragging out Thomas's big secret.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #108 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
If any of you guys have periscope, Michael Fairman is at the event and he's already posted 4 videos. Thorsten in the 4th video for a bit saying hi to those who were watching..

I think you can watch even if you don't have the app. Here's the link.
https://t.co/beaYFDMDS8
Thanks for the clip.  Tho I'm disappointed that Ridge is solo and Caroline is with Thomass.  Grrrr.
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Thanks for the clip.  Tho I'm disappointed that Ridge is solo and Caroline is with Thomass.  Grrrr.

TK was with LSV but I agree with you, very disappointed by that. Every table had 2 people and all the couples were sitting together except Caridge.
They probably didn't want PF sitting with someone he never interacts but I still didn't like it. [frown]

I loved that Caroline's portrait was on display!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Another pic from Twitter BB Fan event today:

[image]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #111 
It was so fun to watch the clip of Thorsten with the fans. Lucky ladies! I know I would make a fool of myself if I were ever lucky enough to meet him.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Quote:

TK was with LSV but I agree with you, very disappointed by that. Every table had 2 people and all the couples were sitting together except Caridge.
They probably didn't want PF sitting with someone he never interacts but I still didn't like it. [frown]

I loved that Caroline's portrait was on display!
Thanks for posting the link Callie, and for posting the picture Sharon. 
Yes, I too am disappointed that TK and LG are not at the same table.  Carter and ThomASS are the two single guys on the show currently, not Carter and Ridge.  Are they trying to prepare us for CaRidge break up?  If so, I take comfort in seeing that at least TK and KKL were not put together, LOL.  KKL may be a very lovely person, but I would rather see Ridge going solo until someone worthy comes along, than for him to be with the finger snapper.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 

Ivy said she wants to be the face of FC for Aly.... I understand where she is coming

from ,she made that request not for selfish reasons but because Ridge is planning on

expanding the brand and needs another model alongside Maya and Ivy knows as well

as we do that Aly would have preferred her to Steffy.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #114 
Hot dog delivery?! That was so...random. Plus really, really, really, strange. Was there supposed to be a connection between the earlier employee interruption with the baby shower card (twist that knife, B&B!) and Caroline eating something shaped like you know what? But then the next Ridge and Caroline scene was hot dog-free. Color me confused. Oh well, I was just happy to see Ridge and enjoying the fact that his employees sure seem to like him!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Caroline eating something shaped like you know what?

Well, you can't get pregnant that way...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:
Caroline eating something shaped like you know what?

Well, you can't get pregnant that way...

BWAHAHAHAHA! [sex2]  [blush]

Back to the significance of the hot dog delivery.  Don't have the details but it appears it has something to do with Lt. Baker.  He apparently has a thing for them.  [rolleyes] 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
LOL Christy, I was thinking another department at FC must have ordered those hot dogs, and are still waiting for their lunch, but who cares, because Ridge had a little playful twinkle in his eyes watching Caroline take a big bite [blush]  And may be that led "the mind of a genius" to use those beautiful hands to massage her shoulders [thud]  But yeah, That baby card was like an unwanted guest!

Thank Goodness Steffy is starting to think a little clearly now, and asking why Ivy was shooting that video instead of helping calm Aly.  But if I were Steffy, I wouldn't trust Whyatt to delete the video, certainly not from ALL sources.  He is, after all, Quinn's greedy, self-absorbed, entitled, whiny son!
But my question of the day is, why hasn't ThomASS, Whyatt or Ivy still retrieved that tire iron with Steffy's fingerprints on it?
And the bigger question is, why hasn't ThomASS confided in Ridge about all this?  Oh yeah, that's because he is a neglected son, a whiner who thinks he is the smartest thing around [rolleyes] 

I hope Steffy will tell Ridge everything soon, so we get to see Ridge in a protective father mode, unless B&B decides to deprive us of it to make ThomASS or one of the Spencer boys the hero [dunno]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Kathy, too funny :rofl:  And it certainly won't give us the shirt-less hawtness [blush]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Lt. Baker is known for scarfing free food.  I think that's the connection since he appeared immed after the dogs arrived.  LMAO - no you can't get preggers that way!  [bed]  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Watching TK watching LG eat that hot dog was the highlight of the entire show for me today!     [bahaha]    No words necessary. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
Another lovely Bonus scene which SHOULD HAVE aired on the show since it was better than anything that aired today that did not have TK in it:

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
Malin, thanks for asking because it doesn't work for me either???!!!

it says this video is not available... [sad0133]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
I had no trouble playing it. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #124 
OMG, they cut this for so much of the blackmailing drama?  Of course they did, something that was a conversation between grown-ups, something genuine, something that made sense [sigh]  And I am really glad to see that Caroline didn't dwell on the baby thing.  Not yet, at least.

Thanks for posting it Alina.

Malin, bluegaze, I didn't have any problem playing it, but if you still can't, try clicking on the "youtube" icon at the bottom of it.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #125 
Thanks, Alina -- you are so right!
See if this works for you, Malin and bluegaze: The Bold and The Beautiful - Haunts Me

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 

Kathy,Kathy Kathy you are a life saver, it works !!! Thank you so much... and Alina ITA

and thank you for sharing the bonus scene!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Why does B&B always insist on cutting out the best scenes available? [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 
when Caroline was talking about the baby and the camera cut straight to Ridge( who

looks extra yummy in that blue shirt!)

who said nothing about the subject and talked shop straight away...

I'm thinking he is preparing to surprise her and suggest that they collaborate in their

most important and beautiful creation of a CaRidge lovechild!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #129 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
Watching TK watching LG eat that hot dog was the highlight of the entire show for me today!     [bahaha]    No words necessary. 

[agree][agree][agree]

Today I found myself hoping that some roasted ears of corn or popsicles would be mis-delivered to Ridge's office because I'm sorry, I just can't see any other good purpose for that cop other than to provide entertaining food props. This whole "investigation" just seems like such a farce and dare I say it, anti-climactic in the extreme.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
First, Ridge was rocking that blue shirt today - I had a hard time focusing on anything else!  As they're saying on Twitter, 'everyone loves Ridge's hotdogs'!!  [snicker]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
ITA Sharon, the Mahn in any shade of blue simply does me in, especially when he is not wearing a tie [blush]

As for the rest, Ivy's twin will be saying "murder" how many times before it's over? I don't know, but he certainly brought back memories of the early days of Zach/Derek interaction, except that Ridge isn't the suspect here. I just want Ridge to find out the whole story so I get to see him in Papa Bear mode!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Gosh, TPTB were SO STINGY on Ridge-time today [gaah]
Worse yet, one more of Ridge's meeting is derailed, this time by Steffy!  And as if that's not enough, Ridge's son is being a real ASS to him now, UGH.  Ridge has already suspected that there is something he is not being told, and now he knows Lt Baker has Steffy on his radar for a reason.  WHY O WHY won't either of his children tell him the truth?  Please do it for MY sake, so I get to see Daddy Ridge at his best, pretty please?  [sigh]  I am afraid that TPTB will probably have the ASS, or one of the Spencer boys save Steffy and be the hero [rolleyes]

Yesterday's Ivy/Whyatt scenes were nauseating enough, didn't need to start today's show with more of it, because AFAIC, if blackmailing has made Ivy step over to the dark side, her obsession for revenge in the name of justice may just plunge her into a dark hole altogether, and that would make her second Forrester girl who started out wholesome and good and became victim of madness in such a short time!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #133 
Quote:
WHY O WHY won't either of his children tell him the truth?  Please do it for MY sake, so I get to see Daddy Ridge at his best, pretty please?  [sigh]

LOL, ditto!!!

I am finding it kind of interesting how B&B has managed to make Steffy seem more sympathetic to me while I'm getting fed up with Ivy -- a reversal of my previous feelings about them. Putting Ivy with Wyidiot is not endearing her to me and I'm really tired of her holding this video over Steffy's head (which Wyidiot was of course too inept to delete). Ivy? There's an expression my grandmother used to use and it ends with, "Or get off the pot."

I enjoyed the Ridge/Thomas scenes because they feel like real interaction between father and son. Ridge is trying so hard to understand his son but Thomas isn't giving him anything without a struggle. Since this storyline focuses on Ridge's children, I want to see Ridge have more to do with it than hold meetings in that eternal boardroom.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
My Grandmother used the same expression, FWIW.  I'm with you on that one.  ITA with the reversal of feelings for Steffy & Ivy!  I never expected that to happen but now I cannot abide Ivy & I'm actually sympathizing with Steffy!  Who knew.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #135 
Well, she wasn't on the show today but since I just watched Gone With The Wind on TCM last night, I was bracing myself for the spider to appear when Ridge walked out of the office today....so whew <g>!
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
It was gratifying to read that I am not the only one to be bothered by the fact that my "hate Steffy; love Ivy" point of view has suddenly shifted to "hate Ivy; sympathize with Steffy".  Very upsetting!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #137 
I watched GWTW last night, too!  Love the spider ref! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #138 
ThomASS's  googly eyes were at it again, he is so annoying!! 

First Steffy  and now THomASS ,these two siblings are literally who, pRicky accuses

Ridge of being, taking what they want and having no regard for anyone else!

OBA,you stand corrected, Steffy  is a lot  like her mother and so is ThomASS!!!   LOL

I hated to see Ridge troubled today but like the "pRicky affair", he sensed something

amiss then so he will get to the bottom of this situation too , without ThomASS' s help!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 
Quote:
See if this works for you, Malin and bluegaze: The Bold and The Beautiful - Haunts Me

OMG i don't know how i could thank you enough! IT WORKS!! [biggrin] ❤️ Thank you Kathy!!

Btw Thanks for all answers!!! The new bonus scene doesn't work for me either! Blah, what have Sweden done to U.S LOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
Why does B&B always insist on cutting out the best scenes available? [frown]

I have no idea! It's stupid they do it!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #141 
Quote:
Well, she wasn't on the show today but since I just watched Gone With The Wind on TCM last night, I was bracing myself for the spider to appear when Ridge walked out of the office today....so whew <g>!

One of the best movies ever made!! ❤️

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #142 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:
OMG i don't know how i could thank you enough! IT WORKS!! [biggrin] ❤️ Thank you Kathy!! Btw Thanks for all answers!!! The new bonus scene doesn't work for me either! Blah, what have Sweden done to U.S LOL!

I have trouble with YouTube myself - I even had to install an add on to Firefox (the browser I use) in order to view videos on it. Here's the new bonus scene: The Bold & The Beautiful - Protective Dad

Now I'm even more annoyed that when Ridge walked out they never even showed where he went. Gawd forbid the gruesome partner swapping spawn have to sacrifice a repetitive moment.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #143 
Thank you,Christy for the bonus scene! 

Ridge is unaware what is brewing in thomASS little brain about Caroline but Ridge is

very perceptive and I'm hoping he will notice soon enough how thomASS looks at

Caroline when he thinks no one is  looking and call him on it and tell him if he had any

real feelings for her, why did he not stop her from marrying Pricky?

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #144 
Is Thomass now part of the Design Team?  Did I miss something?  Or is he just hanging around trying to insinuate himself into Ridge and Caroline's relationship?  Not liking the way he was looking at Caroline when she was helping him with his design:  Too reminiscent of how Caroline looked at Ridge when he was mentoring her and you know how that ended up.  Can't TIIC come up with anything original?  I see where it's all leading and I damn well don't like it - not one bit! [burnup]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #145 
That's what bothers me the most about it - it's not original & in fact, it's an insult to the great CaRidge slow burn love story & I don't appreciate TPTB copying that!  So ridiculous!  If they must throw them tog, let them find their own thing.  [burnup]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #146 
Yay! They showed where Ridge went! Was there anything else on the show besides Ridge and Katie?! Even though Katie was ruined for me last year, I still thoroughly enjoyed Ridge confiding in her and her drawing him out. I loved how he teased her and asked about Will. No tense subtext between them, no interruption from any other characters, just two adult people sitting around talking naturally - about Ridge! Like a long cool drink of fresh water in the desert of endlessly rehashed interminable spawn drama.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #147 
My dear Katie, there isn't A word in English language to describe Ridge (or ANY TK character, for that matter), except, may be, PERFECTION [thud] !  And you should know that, you HAD him in your life not so long ago.  However, you could redeem yourself quite a bit in my eyes if you showered him with all the accurate adjectives and phrases, I promise to listen to you attentively and be in agreement  [agree]

And yes Katie, Ridge DID ask ThomASS what was going on, only to be talked down by his ASS of a son [rolleyes]  I loved seeing Ridge having an adult conversation with a friend, that hasn't happened in months, not since the last Ridge/Carter scenes.  My only complaint is, the scenes were NOT LONG ENOUGH [sigh]  Christy, you have described the scenes perfectly [clap]

ThomASS actually expects Caroline to keep such a huge secret from Ridge?????

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #148 
Quote:

ThomASS actually expects Caroline to keep such a huge secret from Ridge?????

Yep, he does and she apparently will!  [rolleyes]

As pissed as I still am at Katie for siccing Bill on Ridge and all the cheap shots she's taken at him since, Kridge sure look pretty together, lol.  Damn that TK! ;-).  I could have watched an entire episode of Ridge and Katie just talking.

Thomass' attitude really sucks.  Someone should remove the 2X4 he's got up his ass...preferably not Caroline, lol.

This Ivy/Steffy/drama is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #149 
Another bonus scene [clap]  / another cut [2fingers] Ridge scene.   

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #150 
Thanks, Alina...  my goodness - the two best actors (by far) on this show - and the two of them are gorgeous together!!  Why in the world the writers didn't keep them  - or put them back together is beyond me!  They could be B&B's SUPER COUPLE!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.