Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #51 
I haven't read all the posts, but ThomASS is a perfect name.   Another Bold character I hate.   I had stopped watching this crap after the original Thorne left.   
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
The B and B writers had us all going didn't they???  I was feeling all the same things yesterday too. How could Caroline do that?? omg!!!  

I was happy to see that today it was all a fantasy.. I hope Caroline just stays away from him, no more foot rubbing!! And he is kinda too tall, I agree with whoever said that.
He reminds me of the actor from Star Trek-New Gen. Johnathan Frankes

Anyway, it is pretty obvious that he was brought in to disturb Ridge's relationship. CaRidge only had about 2 seconds of happy bliss after Caroline's injury and now more trouble. Ugh! I don't think Caroline will fall for that. 

I can't say I am happy at all with Brooke also stirring the pot. She needs a hobby besides finger snapping and being a pain in the butt to Ridge and Caroline...There must be a 20 years age difference between her and Eric but that was all ok, and Ridge and Caroline are not ok...wut? What a finger snapping hypocrite! 

Can't stand Brooke and I said the same about her and Eric.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 

Ridge says it will kill him if he loses Caroline and seeing her pour her heart out to

him was very heart wrenching because although she knew at the back of her mind

he didn't want anymore children, he too, must have known that she would want

to have a baby with him at some point but the accident brought this issue to the fore

front much sooner. Caroline was very insightful and mature....

Life is so precious and fragile and like a candle's flame it can distinguish in

a moment, without any warning!

We must savour it with wonderful experiences that we can make happen

because like Caroline/LG ,awful experiences are thrust upon us that we have no

control over!!

TPTB have already made Ridge's decision but I'm betting that he wants to make his

magnificent Caroline happy and glowing, carrying their lovechild!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

Hopefully Caroline is already pregnant since their passionated love scene last week but doesn't know it yet until she faints at Raya's wedding and Ridge take her to the doctor. I bet in million years he would keep it!!!

Malin, Last week's love making scene was fantasticO  !!!!! When Ridge makes love the

world stands still!!! LOL

.... but ThomASS sketch of Caroline at the end was creepy ... don't u think???

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Maybe Ridge will change his mind when he realizes how much this means to Caroline because he truly loves her and wants to give her everything she wants. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 

I'm gonna always choose you ... That is the game changer, Ridge will unlock the door

for his beautiful Caroline!!

He  told her he  loves her and had said he was lost without her... he will tell her that

"I'm not only opening the door ,I'm removing it from its hinges for you, so lets get busy

making this baby!" LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
The way the show ended yesterday, I had figured there will be a string of Ridge-less days, and I doubt that he will be at the wedding tomorrow, I would be shocked if Caroline would show up, right? 

It pisses me off to hear pRicky's doting parents go on and on about how good Maya is (more so because they condoned/enabled RAYA's inexcusable, horribly cruel behavior void of any human dignity towards so many, especially Aly and Ivy), and I hate the Avants getting so much freaking airtime.  But I am glad that I was at least spared the rehearsal dinner [rolleyes]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #58 
I put the show on mute. Much better that way.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Even though I certainly understand his point of view on the subject, I like the idea of a new Ridge baby for the very selfish reason that I have ALWAYS enjoyed watching TK with babies and very young children, on and off the screen. The genuine love and gentleness that pours out of him is so beautiful to behold!    It demonstrates one of the reasons that I love him so much. He get to me every time.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Bluegaze- Yeah Def their love scenes are with so much passion that the world stands still for sure!!

I do think Thomas is creepy and rapey and kinda a stalker Yeah.
He needs to go away!!!! Blah...

It would kill Ridge to see Caroline with Thomas and see them everyday so i bet he will give her a child AND a ring!!!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
The way the show ended yesterday, I had figured there will be a string of Ridge-less days, and I doubt that he will be at the wedding tomorrow, I would be shocked if Caroline would show up, right?

LG tweeted this picture of her hair around the time they were filming the wedding and they looked like they were done for a special occasion so I assume Caroline will be there.
https://instagram.com/p/4p1vaxipPC/

I hope Ridge goes with her and he hasn't gone to another business trip. [rolleyes]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
I hope Ridge goes with her and he hasn't gone to another business trip. [rolleyes]

Callie, thanks for the picture.  Caroline's divorce just got finalized two days ago, which stirred up so many emotions for her.  It would be highly inappropriate of the "writers" to have her attend the wedding, especially if she has to attend alone, without Ridge by her side.  But that's just my way of thinking, not nearly as warped and demented as that of the "writers", LOL.

Christy, I like your way of watching non-Ridge episodes [smile]

As for a mini Ridge, like I said before, I have a feeling Ridge would sacrifice his love and let Caroline go, so she can have her dream with someone younger.  Yeah, it would be truly soapy if they both are unaware that she is already pregnant, but I doubt if she would claim it to be ThomASS's child, because that would really reap Ridge's heart out of his chest and crush it.  But she could pull a Dixie stunt and run off somewhere to have the baby by herself.  At least that is what I would prefer, because it would be too painful for ME to watch ThomASS claim Ridge's child as his own!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 

I certainly want Ridge to be at the wedding with Caroline but if he is not then I am

hoping he is off to Paris to get an exquisite rock for her finger !!!

Pah, that is such a beautiful post about TK, you are so lucky to have met him!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Bluegaze.... Don't I know it!!!  And I relive those precious moments over and over again in my mind. Actually there are some other posters here who have met him several more times than I have, but I consider myself so fortunate to have been with him at all. He is amazing and easy to talk to!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
SO MUCH FREAKING WRONG with today's show!

Of course, at the top is Julius spewing his garbage [explode]

$PIG and RAYA joining hands and singing Kumbaya when we know $PIG is not capable of feeling any remorse [explode]

And after the way Julius has treated Maya all these years, should pRicky even jokingly use a phrase like "family embarrassment" when talking to Julius? [wtf]

Last, but not the least, I just wanted the wedding to be over with, so we could move on to other stuff, preferably RIDGE!  Sadly though, I anticipate the aftermath on Monday to be painful to watch, because no matter how much I dislike Maya, she didn't deserve this!  No child does, no matter the gender, no matter the age!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
Searose, there was one thing right with it - Ridge wasn't the best man (as Rick was his when he almost married Brooke last year)! I seriously don't think my TV would have survived that.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #67 
Hey, I was hoping Ridge would turn up in a tux! Oddly enough, my hubby and I are going to a black tie family wedding tonight so this would have been one of the very if not the only times we had anything in common with any of the Forrester-Logans. <g>

I was also hoping that above Julius' head would appear a thought bubble of Aly going YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. But I did kinda feel sorry for Maya, for the first time ever. She was a gorgeous bride. In other fashion commentary, what was with Nicole's dress. She looked like Cinderella on ball night after the stepsisters got through with her.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Kathy, Christy, Ridge in a tux would have been too much HAWTNESS for a summer afternoon, but at least he is spared the misery of having to be there.

Kathy, have a good time at the wedding tonight [smile]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Love the nice things he said about TK!  Everybody loves him!

Embedded image permalink

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Yeah, TK is the greatest!!!!!! and so so handsome!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 

Ridge is so gorgeous,he shouldn't limit himself to just four children!!

[dream]

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Great article Sharon! 

That kid is smart to pay close attention to TK!  Learn from the best!  [agree]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Did anyone else catch when Julius was talking downstairs he accidently said Ridge instead of Rick? I watched it more then once so I'm sure I heard Ridge instead of Rick when he was talking about him eventually wanting to go back to a real woman.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
LilBit318, I always have close captions on so as not to miss any words that TK speaks

and Julius said and I quote" Rich, good looking,handsome can have any woman he

wants and is gonna marry into a freak show... a woman made by surgery? It's not

gonna be long before he wants the real thing again!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Bluegaze, thanks for the info ... "Rich" would have definately sounded like
"Ridge" [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Thank you, Sharon, for the magazine clip. It seems that so many actors have said the same things about our man. It's always gratifying to me to hear from someone who knows him and works with him that he is truly as wonderful as I've always thought him to be.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
you are welcome,LilBit318 [smile]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Sharon, thanks for posting the article.  It is so wonderful seeing how much Mr. Kaye is appreciated by those who are fortunate enough to get to learn from him!  This young, aspiring actor sounds like he is in awe of the master, as well he should be, lucky kid!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 

Bridget is lovely and very forgiving to mommy for sleeping with her husband ,I

certainly understand why she moved AWAY but that is all water under the bridge...

Bridget and Carter would make an interesting couple, the doc and the lawyer... I'm

sure Ridge would approve of his sister hooking up with his buddy Carter.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Searose--I agree.. Sweeping months of bad behavior under the rug isn't sitting well with me either. Ridge, Caroline, Ivy, Aly and others deserved better and Maya's let them eat cake attitude really pissed me off. No accountability for that besides a half ass "ugh sorry" by Rick is ridiculous. ayyiyi..

As for a oops CaRidge baby, that would be great! Love love love that idea!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Huh!  Can't believe Maya actually allowed Julius to walk her down the aisle after what happened!  If I were her, I would have asked Nicole, or Nick, or even Carter to do it, and then gone ahead with the rest of it.  Instead, it is still not over [rolleyes]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 

I say it is her comeuppance after the way she treated everybody especially Ridge!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
OhKaye, so this wedding is STILL NOT OVER [gaah]
Maya/Julius confrontation takes a whole freaking episode, and the thoughts that were going through my tiny brain make me a bit scared to type them here, in case the soap Gods decide to strike me for such series of keystrokes, but here I go anyway, LOL:

1) I can't believe I am saying this, but props to ThomASS for trying to be a good brother, even though he is a sorry excuse for a son!  But I wonder, if Aly fell because she was hit by the tire iron, there would have been a significant bruise from the injury on the left side of her face/head, possibly even bleeding, and the injury from the fall would have been on the right side of her head.  But since I don't have access to Ivy's smartphone video, and since the EMTs did such a shitty job, no investigation, nothing, I will never know the truth until they decide to force-feed me whatever crap conveniently creeps into their script [rolleyes]

2) I still don't understand why Maya would confront Julius AFTER she allows him to walk her down the isle, but that's just me, I guess!  May be she just wanted to do it in front of all the people who support her, may be.... whatever!

3) So now Julius is feeling what he is feeling because HIS FATHER shamed him for Maya's life?  A lot of Julius's stories of past embarrassment don't make sense, since Maya remained Myron until she came to LA all alone, and never went public about the switch.  She went back home as Maya and was rejected.  So how did people in the church find out and whisper and snicker?  How did the grandfather find out?  So much of his pathetic excuses don't make sense, but hey, what made even less sense to me was..........

4) pRicky's pretty much non-existent reaction, or non-existent defense of Maya's dignity when Julius asked him something like "does it make you feel secure that you have a woman that no other man would want"?????????  If Maya is not a woman enough in Julius's eyes, I have news for him: pRICKY (no matter how rich and famous and a real Forrester) is NOT REALLY A MAN ENOUGH in my eyes!

Gosh, I HATE this string of Ridge-less days [tear]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #84 
Searose, I should have skipped watching the show today and just read your post -- you summed it up perfectly! I had to get my annual mammogram today though and I was hoping I'd at least get rewarded with some Ridge scenes when I got home, but nooooooooo. I'll tell you, the mammogram was more enjoyable than watching today's excruciating scenes between Thomas and Steffy, and Maya and her parents.

B&B made a big enough mistake in killing off Aly -- having Steffy agonize over it now just draws attention to and prolongs that mistake. Wedding-wise, how hard would it have been to reconcile Maya and her father at the wedding instead of using it as a vehicle for Julius to spout out even more?! So true about Rick's non-response to Julius' jibe. At that point things couldn't have gotten much worse, so Rick should have told Julius to go fuck himself!  And again, the absence of Ridge and Caroline (and Pam and Donna) was glaring.

The scene between Maya and her mother would have been riveting, if the ghost of Aly weren't always going to be peeking over Maya's shoulder.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Oh Kathy, "the mammogram was more enjoyable than today's scenes..."  [rofl2]
LOL, but so true!
And even though I miss Ridge, I am glad that he was not added to this cesspool of
incest wedding...  makes it stand out that this wedding couple really does not have many friends and family who worship them!!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Kathy, what scares me about B&B using the wedding to reconcile $PIG and RAYA instead of Maya and her father, is that they will torture us with that saga in the future [rolleyes]  I am glad, however, that just as I suspected, the mother had only turned away Maya in the past because of the overbearing  father, not because of her own disappointment.
Yeah, I forgot about Donna, she is pRicky's aunt, and you would think she would be there.  But as for Ridge not being there, I am glad he is not there, for many reasons.  1) Caroline's divorce just got finalized two days ago, and no matter what circumstances led to that divorce, it would not be easy for her to sit through this wedding.  2) Ridge would have been so miserable having to sit through the RAYA show........, probably more miserable than we are, for having to sit through Ridge-less episodes. 3) We would barely get glimpses of Ridge, not any halfway decent scenes.  4) It would be excruciatingly tedious for you and Christy to clip those distant 0.07 second shots of him standing/sitting in that crowd, LOL.  BUT........ we did miss an opportunity to see Ridge in a tux [frown] 

As for today's show, I AM SO GLAD RAYA ARE FINALLY MARRIED [rolleyes] [rolleyes]  I hope their honeymoon will last the next 50 years, so that pRicky will not revert back to having only one goal in life, which was to make Ridge suffer!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 

The timeless words of Shakespeare would have resonated in that room spoken by

TK with his eloquent and sexy voice!!!

...  the wedding day that lasted an eternity is  finally over!!!!  LOL

Please, Ridge, Please come back  SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #88 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
It would be excruciatingly tedious for you and Christy to clip those distant 0.07 second shots of him standing/sitting in that crowd, LOL.

Thank you. <g>

True about Caroline's divorce from Rick just being finalized, but in B&B Land you can't throw a rock without hitting somebody either you or one of your parents was married to at least once, so she might as well get started now!

ETA: Sonnet 116 by TK (from Patrick's Notebook)

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

ETA: Sonnet 116 by TK (from Patrick's Notebook)

I bought "Patrick's Notebook" a few years ago, but the audio cassette wasn't included (probably no longer available).  I was disappointed not to have That Voice on tape. [frown]
Thanks for the clip.  Much more meaningful than Vivienne's rendition.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
Kathy, thank you for the goodie, it is always appreciated, especially during Ridge absence!
Will you ladies believe me if I say that I did not hear Vivian recite Shakespeare?  That's how little attention I was paying, LOL.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
OMG, Ivy actually thinks that Forresters (and here I thought she IS one) OWE her for her silence??  And she is "honoring" Aly by becoming the face of FC????  Is that what Aly's spirit was asking of her??????  Gosh, Ivy came from down under as an upstanding young woman, and she is turning into a blackmailing little bitch, all because she lost the flip flopper to Steffy?  What's the guarantee she will not use the video at some point in the future to demand more from ThomASS?  I hope he is not an ASS enough to assume that the video is only on her phone and is gone once deleted [rolleyes] 

It has been quite a few days now since Aly's death.  I find it odd that the "media" wants to talk to Steffy about it now, and the local police has not cared to [dunno] 

Today's episode really felt like the writers are enjoying the summer break, and filling up airtime with not just Ivy/Steffy, but also Liam, Zende, Nicole, Why-att.  Not one grown-up, adult character on today's show!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 

The Ivy request will keep Thomas busy and hopefully away from Caroline so she and 

Ridge can have some alone time... please come back soon!!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Just saw this posted on Twitter - TK with KKL at the B-B fan tour today - he was the surprise guest! 

Embedded image permalink

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Do you guys know if Thorsten will be at the fan event tomorrow? [smile]
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #95 
This week is so boring without Ridge...

We've got Marsha, Marsha, Marsha (Maya)...
I think Nicole's dress was pretty and they gave her the same color lipstick and eye shadow as the dress and sorry but she out shined the bride.  Not sure why they invited all the empty chairs..and no Donna, Pam, Charlie? No lemon bars? ok. whatever.

I was surprised that the lovely and sweet Ivy is now a blackmailer? Wut? So you build up this character from scratch and she is honest and kind then she has a personality change overnight?

I don't get it..Isn't there enough pain in the ass women on the show? Don't like Ivy going to the dark side.

Need Ridge back P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!! [Smiley-Begging]

thanks for the Twitter pic Sharon! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #96 
Quote:

When I asked him about it, he said he would stop by, but at the time I didn't realize there were two events, so now I'm not sure! Is the one tomorrow in the morning? If so, then I think we were both talking about the same one.

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

When I asked him about it, he said he would stop by, but at the time I didn't realize there were two events, so now I'm not sure! Is the one tomorrow in the morning? If so, then I think we were both talking about the same one.

I think there's only one, tomorrow morning at the studio.
Today was just a set tour with KKL. [smile]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #98 
Quote:
This week is so boring without Ridge...

We've got Marsha, Marsha, Marsha (Maya)...
I think Nicole's dress was pretty and they gave her the same color lipstick and eye shadow as the dress and sorry but she out shined the bride.  Not sure why they invited all the empty chairs..and no Donna, Pam, Charlie? No lemon bars? ok. whatever.

I was surprised that the lovely and sweet Ivy is now a blackmailer? Wut? So you build up this character from scratch and she is honest and kind then she has a personality change overnight?

I don't get it..Isn't there enough pain in the ass women on the show? Don't like Ivy going to the dark side.

Need Ridge back P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!! [Smiley-Begging]

thanks for the Twitter pic Sharon! 

I was so pissed that the Aly visitation I wanted Ridge to have of Aly telling him she was OK now was turned into an Ivy nightmare [burnup]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

I was so pissed that the Aly visitation I wanted Ridge to have of Aly telling him she was OK now was turned into an Ivy nightmare [burnup]
  Yeah, and Aly was telling Ivy not to let Steffy get away with it, and instead, Ivy wants her piece of the pie to "honor" Aly!  How utterly ridiculous of those who are writing these dialogs, UGH!

Quote:

So you build up this character from scratch and she is honest and kind then she has a personality change overnight?

All because the flip flopper chose Steffy!!!!!  I don't like it either [sigh]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

The Ivy request will keep Thomas busy and hopefully away from Caroline
Sadly, ThomASS does not seem smart or savvy or mature enough to be able to handle something like this!  If he does not want to tell Steffy about the video (the knowledge of the video may jolt her out of the traumatized daze she is in), at the least he should tell Ridge about it instead of taking it upon himself to submit to Ivy's demand.  How does he know she won't ask for more later?  How does he know she won't release the video later anyway, does not matter who to?  He is not only an ASS but a dumbASS [rolleyes]

Sharon, thanks for the picture of pure hawtness!  KKL seems very happy to have him there [smile]

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #100 
There was another picture of TK yesterday, on set with PF and LG.

[CMTcRtWVEAAqKHk] 
https://twitter.com/GarbageFan98/status/631872049175134208
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.