Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 6      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Ridge looking all gorgeous in a fabulous haircut and plum-colored shirt is a promising beginning for a new August thread.

[bb08-02-19_ridge]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Every time I see Ridge with Douglas (and they look like father and son) I think about what could have been [sad0109].

I wish Thomas would jump off the building.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
ICAM ladies !

[bb08-02-19_ridge]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Bonus clip,

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon

Ridge to Flo: You let Steffy raise Hope and Liam's baby. I will make you pay for this. I promise you.
Kathy: Be still my heart.

Thanks for the clips, Sharon!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks, Sharon.

PREVIEW

BONUS SCENE

Ridge playing with the bunny ears in the bonus scene.... so sweet!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Every time I see Ridge with Douglas (and they look like father and son) I think about what could have been [sad0109].

I wish Thomas would jump off the building.

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I am thinking the same thing for allot of years I still think that Ridge is Douglas's father and not Thomas there was never prof that Thomas is the boy's father there was never a paternity test done every thing was on asumsuns. That is why Ridge broke it of with Caroline I really had tears in my eye watching them split up Ridge really was in love with Caroline and hearing she had no love with Thomas. I wanted a big reunion between Ridge & Caroline may be there will be a twist to this story line how knows? ☺
Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Thanks, Sharon.

PREVIEW

BONUS SCENE

Ridge playing with the bunny ears in the bonus scene.... so sweet!

I do love Ridge and Steffy scenes. 
Oh... and lucky rabbit.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I love Ridge scenes!! I hope he gives an earful to Flo and when she cries inconsolably, he gives his

shoulder for her to cry on...he is such a gentleman! 

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I love Ridge scenes!! I hope he gives an earful to Flo and when she cries inconsolably, he gives his

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:

I don't want anyone consoling Flo, let alone Ridge.  She's been in on this mess from the get-go and kept her mouth shut so she could have her cushy Logan life and her old flame Wyatt.  Now she's whining how she's such a victim, and Thomas is to blame even though he just found out weeks ago and she's been sitting on this powder keg for 8 months.  No sympathy for her!
ETA.  Ridge looks delicious in that purple shirt.  And I love scenes with him and Steffy and Douglas.  More please!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Ridgeness for the Quinn Ridgeness  for the Flo....LOL

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert

I don't want anyone consoling Flo, let alone Ridge.  She's been in on this mess from the get-go and kept her mouth shut so she could have her cushy Logan life and her old flame Wyatt.  Now she's whining how she's such a victim, and Thomas is to blame even though he just found out weeks ago and she's been sitting on this powder keg for 8 months.  No sympathy for her!
ETA.  Ridge looks delicious in that purple shirt.  And I love scenes with him and Steffy and Douglas.  More please!

Oh yeah, I have zero sympathy for Flo... she's not just a criminal, she's a whiny dumbass criminal (not that dumbass criminal isn't redundant).

But if TK could totally make the hate attraction work with Ridge/Quinn... I'm willing to lower my standards again for Ridge/Flo, LOL.

Poor Ridge, though... his daughter, who did nothing wrong, is facing losing one of her babies, and his son turned out to be an even bigger abuser/psycho than previously depicted. I can't see Brooke being much of a comfort.

PS Please please please dearest goddess - don't let Steffy be pregnant with Liamspawn #3. Random scenes with Ridge and kids,yes -- but I can't take any more baby-focused storylines.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I would sympathize with Steffy if the biological mother of Phoebe was a stranger who all of a sudden 

wants her baby back! Steffy has seen firsthand Hope's anguish and guilt over Beth's loss . She

ended her marriage and selflessly stepped aside so Steffy and Liam could reunite and raise the babies

as a family... Steffy should acknowledge that!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
[bb08-06-19_ridge-look] 

Scary, quiet, and lethal... Ridge's expression says it all.

Bluegaze, I actually do feel sorry for Steffy - I think she's a victim in this as much as Hope. Steffy believed she was legally adopting the baby who turned out to be Beth, and loved her the same as her biochild. Maybe Steffy and Hope should be sisterwives to Liam so they can all live together and not have to keep track of whose child is whose! Especially if Liam knocked Steffy up again, LOL.

Never change, B&B. (I mean, it won't, so...)

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
[bb08-06-19_ridge-look] 

Scary, quiet, and lethal... Ridge's expression says it all.

Kathy, that is Ridge's alter ego Zach Slater!!! Go Ridge!!!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
"Selfless" is never a word I would apply to Hope.  

But scary, quiet and lethal Ridge - oh yeah!!!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
My take on today's episode...TK depiction of Ridge's rage was FANTASTICO! Ridge's stare was fury and

wrath and may I say he is so sexy!!!![bowing][bowing][agree][agree][agree]

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Kathy, I actually have more sympathy for Steffy than I have for Hope. Steffy is a complete victim, she is not responsible for anything.
I do hold Hope responsible for setting this all in motion. She just had to have her "babymoon" and was put out by Liam going to check on his sick baby. She just "had" to get into a helicopter, in a strong windstorm to fly to Catalina alone rather than wait for her husband.
She is a selfish, self centered copy of her mother.
Lord I hope that this mess frees Ridge from the toxic Brook and her entire family.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Kathy, I actually have more sympathy for Steffy than I have for Hope. Steffy is a complete victim, she is not responsible for anything.
I do hold Hope responsible for setting this all in motion. She just had to have her "babymoon" and was put out by Loam going to check on his sick baby. She just "had" to get into a helicopter, in a strong windstorm to fly to Catalina alone rather than wait for her husband.
She is a selfish, self centered copy of her mother.
Lord I hope that this mess frees Ridge from the toxic Brook and her entire family.
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
I don't really agree with you a pregnant woman can go on trip if her Doctor say it's ok. Pregnant woman have there baby's in all sort of places. Hope new she had a bit of time so she took the trip. I personally would have stayed at home but the point that I am making Reese should have not took Hope's baby a way from her Hope should have come home with the her little girl and be happy. But Reese had other plans he needed the money for his debt. As for Steffy I do feel for her she got fooled as Hope did and Taylor to she trusted Reese Now he has pay for what he did so dose Flo & Zoe that capped quit all this time. That is what I think ☺
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
This forum has been quiet for a while so let's play !LOL

Steffy set all this in motion when she talked about adoption to her mom who then mentioned it to

Reese...so Steffy gave Reese a way out of his debt ! If there was no request to adopt a baby he

wouldn't kidnap Beth,imo.

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma

Kathy, that is Ridge's alter ego Zach Slater!!! Go Ridge!!!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
I do hope Ridge will get out his Zack Slater roll he really looks very angry I do think he will want to through some thing at some one. Zack all ways protect the woman that he loves and that was Kandell in AMC. Now it's Steffy his daughter and she needs his help now. The truth of Beth is coming out and it want be easy at all. Brook will be on Hope's side enjoying time with Beth and bonding with her
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #27 

I think Steffy and Hope both were also victims, and both Reese and Flo belong in prison for kidnapping. Flo’s weepy I’m so sorry’s ring so hollow.  When Ridge asked how she could do this to a family – I thought that has always been my first question. And Ridge was the only one to mention Steffy. And then it sounded as if Brooke blamed Steffy – as if Steffy knew all along adopted Beth just to stick it to Hope!

Poor Steffy, her life has just been torn apart and she isn’t even there. (And where the hell is Douglas – taking the world’s longest nap?!) I think that Steffy is even more of a victim than Hope because she will lose the baby she’s loved and raised for almost as long as Hope was pregnant with her, and she will get a whole lot less sympathy (except from Ridge).

That being said, I think Steffy was wrong to adopt Beth in the first place because she did it to replace, relive and re-enact Steffy and her twin sister’s relationship, without giving a thought to the adopted baby’sindividuality. Whenever I saw Steffy and Liam with Kelly and Phoebe I wondered how screwed up Phoebe would be being Kelly’s “twin” – but without Kelly’s bio father.

But Hope should never have gotten pregnant in the first place! She went after Liam -- like a spider -- from the moment she came back to town even though she knew he still loved Steffy. The apple sure didn’t fall far from the tree.  I do think the “babymoon” idea was idiotic but baby switches happen all the time on soaps so I don’t even know why the show even bothered with that contrived set up.

I don’t know what either Steffy or Hope see in Liam. He affects to be some kind of moral authority while being a waffling, trifling, walking weathervane too thoughtless to use a condom with Hope when he had a baby on the way with Steffy. When Steffy chose herself and bowed out of the Liam sweepstakes I just knew that was only temporary. Now it wouldn’t surprise me if she got pregnant when she had sex with Liam and she’ll go back to competing with Hope and the whole Liam shitfest will never end.

I loathe Thomas more than all the rest of them put together, but it’s so ironic that he drugged Liam with a happy pill. If Liam had kept it in his pants in the first place we wouldn’t have had to endure this excruciating storyline.  But what will Ridge do about Thomas?? Reese and Flo may have started this, but Thomas did everything he could, up to attempted murder, to keep his own sister from finding out the truth. Again, oh the irony -- Steffy wanting Phoebe to give Kelly a sister, while Steffy’s own brother planned to betray Steffy for life.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Thomas is repugnant! I can't believe Douglas is his son! 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
 I hope it's Ridge that tracks Thomas down and brings him in. TK will make it riveting!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

YOU AND ME BOTH!!!!!

How cute was Ridge handing Brooke her purse today? I feel as if I'd typed these words before, too. Such an automatically husbandly thing to do. But I have to wonder how long this marriage will last, because the battle lines were drawn in the sand today and those lines are only going to deepen.

The coldness emanating from Brooke and Hope today in response to Steffi's utter shock and devastation was palpable. That's your wife showing you who she is, Ridge -- or as an old boss of mine used to put it, All for me [and mine] and none for you [and yours]. You'd think in their joy they'd be willing to be magnanimous, especially Hope, since in the past Steffi was certainly magnanimous to her, but no - there is no compassion for Ridge's daughter in either Brooke's or her daughter's makeup.

Pleeeeeeze take note, Ridge.

PS TK's heartrending portrayal of Ridge's conflicting emotions blazes through the screen.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Ever since Steffy said she would start shooting too when she heard that Ricky had shot at Ridge and

Caroline...she has not been my favorite person!

I will give her a pass though because she is Ridge's daughter. I feel for her but her shock and

upheaval can not compare to Hope's trauma!The woman was handed a dead child and blamed herself

for the death because she lost consciousness and doubted her ability to carry another child..that is life

altering!

TK portrayal of Ridge's quandary was golden!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tullas
I don't really agree with you a pregnant woman can go on trip if her Doctor say it's ok. Pregnant woman have there baby's in all sort of places. Hope new she had a bit of time so she took the trip. I personally would have stayed at home but the point that I am making Reese should have not took Hope's baby a way from her Hope should have come home with the her little girl and be happy. But Reese had other plans he needed the money for his debt. As for Steffy I do feel for her she got fooled as Hope did and Taylor to she trusted Reese Now he has pay for what he did so dose Flo & Zoe that capped quit all this time. That is what I think ☺

I didn't mean to imply that pregnant women shouldn't take trips at all. I was commenting on Hope getting in a helicopter in the middle of a strong wind storm. Under those conditions she behaved like the spoiled child that she is. Steffy messed up her plans by informing Liam that she was at the doctor with their daughter. She got pissed because Liam went to check on his baby then decided to just go without him. In my opinion she did it to get back at Liam for putting his daughters health ahead of Hope's wishes. Typical spoiled child behavior.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Thomas is repugnant! I can't believe Douglas is his son! 
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #34 
I hope Ridge finds out some way that Douglas is his son after all. I have been saying it since day one when Caroline found out that she was pregnant that Thomas can't be the father it dose not make sense she was out with all the pills she took and drank. Ridge was the only one she slept with I know that Ridge had vesectomy but I know that they are not all ways relible and a woman can get pregnant. I hope they do a paternity test on Douglas to. I all ways though that Douglas is Ridge's son and not Thomas. Thomas is not fit to be a father to any one
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Sweet Douglas did the right thing and his loser father disowns him! Thomas is a terrible father,

parents live to keep children secure but not Tommy,scaring the child with that stupid,ghost prank!

Ridge should file for full custody!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Bonus clip

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
I can't access the video,help!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
Bluegaze, I tested it on my laptop, iPad and phone and could play it on all 3 via the link, so I'm mystified as to what the problem could be. What happens when you click on the link?
ETA: do you mean the bonus clip or today's video?

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Sharon,
Thanks for the bonus clip.  Oh how I wish what Brooke was saying was true - that Hope will show Steffy the same compassion that Steffy has shown her, that they will bring the girls up as sisters in the blended family they talked about.  Somehow I doubt it. 
I hate that Ridge has to try to be happy for Brooke's daughter while his own is suffering.  Why isn't he there with Steffy, if not looking out for her, at least making sure his beautiful granddaughter is all right?  Instead, he has to be added to the celebration for Hope's miraculous return of her daughter while Steffy is devastated and alone.  So frustrating to have to watch all the Hope worship, all the time!
But TK never fails to deliver despite the crappy writing.  His pain for his children is palpable and etched on his beautiful face.
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #40 
I can't access the bonus clip either. I get the message "Video Unavailable". It might be because I am in Canada.
No issue with today's video.
Thanks Christy.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #41 
Thanks, Paloma!

Here it is: Bonus Scene

Pssst, Forresters/Logans! A kidnapper married into your family and Eric was just fine with it, because he's the one who married her. Or have you forgotten that the one who walked out today because she just couldn’t handle hearing about how her dear friends helped kidnap a baby and then cover up the kidnapping was, y’know, Quinn – who kidnapped Liam not that long ago. IIRC, Eric seemed to think that was all just water under the bridge when he married her.

But what really frosts me is the almost total – except for Ridge (who unlike Quinn is managing to sit there and not let his own kidnappers-enabling son off the hook) lack of concern for Steffy’s “sacrifice” I think one of the Logan trio called it. There just was almost zero – except for Ridge, of course - recognition that Steffy lost what she had every reason to believe was her own child while Hope basks in the glow of new mommyhood. Maybe they’re all so used to Liam being passed back and forth between Steffy and Hope that handing a baby over didn’t seem that unusual to them?

P.S. Damn, that was a fine suit!

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Thank you for the bonus scene Christy. You are the BEST!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
ITA Christy...….damn fine suit.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Loved the suit!  Very Atticus Finch!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
SCSharon

Miami Vice comes to mind too!
Loved the suit!  Very Atticus Finch!  

Ridge is handsome in any outfit!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Talking about Miami vice,I WOULD LOVE TO SEE Ridge bring his son into custody instead of

det.Sanchez.

As a parent it will be difficult for Ridge because for some reason he blames himself for Thomas's

criminal behavior!  Thomas is a spoiled brat and entitled idiot and that has nothing to do with Ridge!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #47 
Sharon, your mention of Atticus Finch made me watch Ridge's scenes today in a new light, LOL! He doesn't have to be on the same side of the courtroom as Atticus to be fighting for justice! Speaking of which, I thought it was interesting that Ridge last week mostly let Xander and Zoe off the hook... not only recognizing that they were small fish, but also that, despite his cold anger with them, even appearing to silently convey some a touch of compassion for Zoe's predicament with her father (if that wasn't just my imagination), especially since Reese was about to face the music himself.

Today if was Flo's turn in the barrel, and while I always enjoy Det. Sanchez scenes, it's more much enjoyable watching him arrest somebody who isn't Ridge! Flo really seeming to think she could tearfully apologize her way out of it made me not blame Hope for smacking her, but Shaana's attitude and excuses for Flo pissed me off even more. But Ridge = tank; Flo/Shauna = peashooters.

But Thomas remaining at large gives Ridge a nightmare scenario still to confront, and I'm simultaneously anticipating those scenes  -- knowing TK will knock them out of the park -- and dreading them.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Talking about Miami vice,I WOULD LOVE TO SEE Ridge bring his son into custody instead of

det.Sanchez.

As a parent it will be difficult for Ridge because for some reason he blames himself for Thomas's

criminal behavior!  Thomas is a spoiled brat and entitled idiot and that has nothing to do with Ridge!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Hope was on a roll today UNTIL she called Florence the ba.... word,really! Flo is guilty on all counts

regarding Beth but her conception is not her fault just like Hope's wasn't! Hope was born from an affair

Brooke had with her son in law!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Bonus clip

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.