Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #101 
I don't see Liam staying with Steffy after Hope &Liam get there baby back it's going to be a very emotional time for every body Ridge will have to be around more for Steffy she will miss Beth. Reese made such a big mess out of things. Taylor &Ridge will have to deal with Thomas he is not himself he needs help and fast the way he has been stalking Hope and ruined every body's life. And there is Douglas to take care of him to hope Douglas turns out to be Ridge's son from Caroline that would be great Thomas is not fit to be a "father" never thought he is Douglas's father. End this story line all ready.☺
Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #102 
It was great to see Ridge today with some real dialogue to get his teeth into, rather than just being a nodding attachment to Brooke, which he has been lately-in my opinion.
Go Ridge.
However he is in for a big fall when he realises that the faith he has placed in his son was misguided.
Again.
Sigh.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm
It was great to see Ridge today with some real dialogue to get his teeth into, rather than just being a nodding attachment to Brooke, which he has been lately-in my opinion.
Go Ridge.
However he is in for a big fall when he realises that the faith he has placed in his son was misguided.
Again.
Sigh.
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #104 
I call Ridge stuck in the mud these days don't get me wrong I Iike Ridge allot but he is not that involved with what Thomas is doing I am on Brook Liam Zander's side Thomas is not himself he is out of control he should leave Hope alone he dose not need to merry her she can bond with Douglas with out being his mother. Ridge is going to realize very soon that Thomas is a very dangerous man even Steffy don't get it yet. And the truth about Beth will come out very soon Steffy will be very disappointed when she will have to give the baby back Brook will not have it any other way Ridge and Brook will not stick for long together. Who knows ☺
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Steffy will be heartbroken when she returns Beth to Hope and being a mom herself she can empathize 

the anguish Hope has been through. It will be bittersweet for Steffy and extremely joyous for Hope and

NOT SOON enough!!!!

Sweet Ridge,when the ugly truth is revealed about his son ,he will be devastated! It will be difficult to

watch him brokenhearted AGAIN  because of that son!  TK will enthrall us with his stellar

depiction of Ridge's gut wrenching realization that his son is a scumbag!!!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Steffy will be heartbroken when she returns Beth to Hope and being a mom herself she can empathize 

the anguish Hope has been through. It will be bittersweet for Steffy and extremely joyous for Hope and

NOT SOON enough!!!!

Sweet Ridge,when the ugly truth is revealed about his son ,he will be devastated! It will be difficult to

watch him brokenhearted AGAIN  because of that son!  TK will enthrall us with his stellar

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #107 
I think as a father Ridge will play a big part in the story line he dose not believe Brook that his son is bad news TK will have the roll of his life as a father to Thomas & Steffy he will find out very soon what Thomas has been up to no good and stalking Hope and making her life hell and Douglas to. I do hope he will find out all so that he is Douglas's father and Thomas will have nothing in his life only emptiness he will loos Hope to Liam and Baby Beth will go back to her and see her happy again with the man that she really loves and that is Liam. Ridge will have to be there for Steffy after she gives Beth back to Hope. Thomas will need help if he will still be alive
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
It is terrible that Ridge's son is a creep and Bill's duo are not! 

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

NOT SOON enough!!!!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Ridge should listen to Brook &Liam. Ridge is going going to have the shock of his life once he will know that Thomas is not stable and what he has been up to. And all so about the truth about Beth and Steffy will be heartbroken once she will have to give the baby back to Hope & Liam. Tomorrow I will be celebrating my birthday on the 22nd of July I wish Thorsten would give me a small like. 💖
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Ridge will be very self critical when the truth comes out but he did question the exuberant amount of

cash for the adoption! He will blame himself for accepting it all and taken for a ride by Thomas! I hope

it is Ridge that uncovers the truth and not the  Spencer bros!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #112 

I was pleasantly surprised to see Ridge today. Damn, he and Flo have chemistry. Just like he and Quinn do. I really enjoyed their scene short as it was. Unfortunately, I can’t forget she’s a baby stealer’s accomplice who belongs in prison. If only she weren’t though. I hate it when characters who have potential are pre-ruined :/. And Ridge looked soooo handsome! But gawd I hate this story.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
My heart missed a beat when Ridge walked in and then I saw him up close, his locks trimmed just

right[bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][agree][agree][agree][blush][blush][blush][blush][blush]!!!!

He is the only person that is so sexy when he is angry and he was very angry with Flo and

soooooooooo sexy !!!

Flo and Ridge...why not...they look amazing together!

Quinn kidnapped Liam and used his phone to text messages to Steffy pretending to be Liam and broke

up with Steffy so Wyatt could have a chance with Steffy. Quinn never faced any charges and all was

swept under the carpets!

I am not defending Flo but she was tricked and could have died when Zoe pushed her! Ridge would be

very understanding and they would live  happily ever after in the love loft!!!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

I was pleasantly surprised to see Ridge today. Damn, he and Flo have chemistry. Just like he and Quinn do. I really enjoyed their scene short as it was. Unfortunately, I can’t forget she’s a baby stealer’s accomplice who belongs in prison. If only she weren’t though. I hate it when characters who have potential are pre-ruined :/. And Ridge looked soooo handsome! But gawd I hate this story.

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #115 
I was very happy to see a scene with Ridge. Flo couldn't bring her self to say some thing nice about Thomas she knows that he is bad news and he is a creep. Ridge dose not know any thing about what Thomas is up to as much as Brook tolled him that Thomas is up no good and can't be trusted. Ridge was very strick with Flo he seemed a bit angry. I can't wait to see how Ridge will react when the truth about Beth is out and how Thomas has been treating people around him and Douglas to. Ridge will regrets not listening to Liam & Brook. Ridge will have to be there for Steffy & Thomas I think Taylor should be back for the baby Beth revile she was involved in the adoption. She will be stun that Flo lied being the birth mother and Reese was the one how took Hope's baby a way from her at birth on the Island.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.