Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
April... come she will... (quoting one of my favorite Simon & Garfunkel songs).

Today Brooke lived up to April Fool's day! What's it to her if Hope is getting closer to Thomas at the expense of her marriage to Liam? Why does Brooke care if Hope trades Liam in for Thomas -- i.e. Ridge's son? Other than the fact that Thomas is a rapist tool, but nobody remembers that now, so... why is Brooke being so pissy about both Ridge's son and his daughter in relation to her daughter, whom Ridge is being very sensitive toward and supportive of?

Rhetorical questions all, LOL.

Shallow end of the post: Ridge continues to look quite excellent.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Yes to that!  And Eden Riegel just tweeted this video for April Fool's Day I presume - anyway I hope it's ok to post here.  If it's on Twitter, it's fair game, right?  Funny!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thorsten is hilarious! He would be outstanding in a romantic comedy!

ITA ...he's  sooooooooooo fine!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks, Sharon! That was a hoot! It was good to see ER too.

The Ridge/Brooke scenes were so damn short. I’m more irked than usual about the bonus scene that wasn’t shown - while Katie/Bill got so much time for their crap that anybody with two brain cells could have figured out.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I just found out this is the beginning of a web series!  It only happened to be leaked on April Fool's Day!

Thanks for posting the bonus clip - I saw it on Twitter that someone else mentioned but never saw the clip.  I used to get them sent to email but not lately.  Yes - they always manage to cut the best Ridge stuff!  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I'm so embarrassed about this being leaked but now that people know I'm thrilled to announce other cast members like Daytime Emmy nominee !  "

Won't that be interesting if Alicia and Thorsten are seen together again?

Thanks for the clip and the bonus scene. Both excellent!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
I don't understand why he would be embarrassed! I want her to come on B&B and play a character without kids!

But Ridge was really good with his kid today. Much better than Brooke was with hers IMO.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
OK - Ridge is the only one entertaining me with his comment about the cereal 'not tasting like dirt'!!  [bahaha]  He just keeps getting better & better & I love the comic relief!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I did not like the cut to Ridge every time Flo mentioned" father' while talking to Wyatt! [nono][nono][nono][nono]

TPTB want us to think that he is the father...which I hope is only a strategy because the daddy has to

be Eric or maybe Charlie? We don't know much about Charlie, he could've have been wealthy before.

Come to think of it what happened to the Pam nuptials?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 

Flo is keeping a birth mother and baby apart. That’s horrible. Why am I supposed to care that she doesn’t know who her father is? She’s keeping a child from knowing who her bio father and mother are! This has to be the most contrived pivot I’ve ever seen. I hate that they’ve pre-ruined Flo because I think she could be a very viable character. (Especially with Ridge!)

For that matter I don’t get why her mother is doing the same thing. Why don’t they talk about him? I mean, not that I care, but it seems so contrived since it’s obviously somebody connected to the show. Are there any real monster characters that were on the show in the past?!

This show is about too many people who don’t know who their real parents are. I guess it’s a real weird tradition though since poor Ridge has also been there done that.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I was screaming at the screen "Quinn, tell Eric your friend's name!" to see his reaction!

Flo's mother is very attractive, she could be a former Forrester model!

Chleatoast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Why is there so little scene with Thorsten/Ridge ????? Can't they give him a storyline, other than the relationships of the children?
One of his scenes lasted 16s! Really?! This is disrespectful, they're doing a big mistake, not using his talent...

I think Quinn mentionned the Fultons and Shauna's name, but Eric didn't have a reaction.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Why is there so little scene with Thorsten/Ridge ????? Can't they give him a storyline, other than the relationships of the children?
One of his scenes lasted 16s! Really?! This is disrespectful, they're doing a big mistake, not using his talent...

ITA ! That is why I didn't hear Quinn mention the names because I am always FF to the Ridge scenes

that are very few and short!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
The latest rumor is she belongs to Bill.    Huh?  So Wyatt dated his sister?
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 

I loved Ridge’s not this shit again look when Thomas said he’d been thinking about Hope a lot lately. Thomas is his usual predator self I see. Thomas always goes after the most vulnerable women and it makes my flesh crawl. Are we supposed to find it romantic that because Thomas claims he never got over Hope he feels entitled to go after her? Sickening on so many levels.

The Quinn/Shauna “friendship” is almost as sickening, it’s so forced and ludicrous.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Hope is confiding in selfish Tommy..big no no!

Tommy  just wants to dump his son on Hope and then once they become a family...Tommy will go sniff

around Flo or Sally...wherever his  snout/ feelings take him! Tommy is beginning to act like he's

Brooke's son...following his heart excuse! LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quinn the hypocrite...always critical of the Logans but Flo gets a pass! And keeping in Logan tradition

this one has a  BIG secret  that has to come out...soon already!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
GOOD ONE Katie! You should also tell  Billy to stick that rock where the sun don't shine![POd]  

Brooke is going to convince Katie to marry Billy because that way ,it will increase his presence in  

Brooke's social circle, father of her son law, her daughter's father in law ,grandfather of her grandchild

and hopefully brother in law ..to seal the reasons for always having Billy at family functions to her

delight! 

Sweet  Ridge... let that woman go!!!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Yes.   I've been saying as soon as Katie is back with him, she'll want him back.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Ridge will be happy that Billy is off Brooke's scent but concerned that Katie is setting herself up for

heartbreak again! 

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Thorsten is hilarious! He would be outstanding in a romantic comedy!

ITA ...he's  sooooooooooo fine!
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
I do agree Thorsten can do any movie he wants I would love to see him in a Hallmark movie that will be fun the one that played Ryan in (AMC ) is playing in Hallmark I saw him in two movies I really enjoyed seeing him. A romance movie will really suit Thorsten I think. If only he will want to be in one. I saw Ingo in a movie to☺
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Ridge will be happy that Billy is off Brooke's scent but concerned that Katie is setting herself up for

heartbreak again! 

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I think Bill is still have feelings for Brook if she was single I bet he will try his luck again with her. Kaite is right to have hesitation of committing her self to Bill again he was not very loyal to her in the past I think they should stay Co parenting Ridge and Kaite were great together before he fell in love with Caroline. ☺
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 

IMO this hideous Fauna storyline would be a littttle more consequential if Flo were a Forrester.  Not that I want her to be one, but as a Logan how does she have any claim to FC the way her joke of a mother acts like she does?! What a load! Why everyone is so solicitous and eager to treat Flo like a beloved queen rescued from exile is a mystery to me. It’s like Ridge and Steffy run a rest home for any grifter connected no matter how tenuously to anyone who ever had anything to do with FC.  They should just rename Forrester Creations to Logan, Inc. and be done with it.

But damn, it’s a crying shame how much chemistry Flo and Ridge have. I knew they would, but when he hugged her all I could think was whyyyyyyyyy??????

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 
How weird was it to hear Ridge welcome Flo into the family as the bio-mom of his new granddaughter, when he looks like he should be dating Flo, not anybody's grandfather! I'd love to think Ridge's warm and genuine welcome to Flo was meant to create future storyline between them when the truth comes out, because AFAIC the conflicted Flo is still the most interesting female character on the show.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
It was intense when Flo and Ridge locked eyes! If he complimented her any more she would confess

everything! I certainly would!LOL

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #28 
I like the actress who plays Flo - I think she does a good job - but I HATE her name! I've got kids around her age, and not one of them knows anyone named Flo.

Plus Shauna?  That just sounds like a golddiger name! (apologies to any Shauna's on the board....)

Ridge needs his own storyline!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #29 
SO true, Maisie. That name just grates. What were they thinking?! This is Flo.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Thanks Christy! This is exactly what I needed on this miserable rainy day![rofl2]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
When I hear the name Flo, I immediately think of that aunt who doesn't visit me anymore... between that and the Progressive insurance commercials Flo, it's definitely a headscratcher for me how/why B&B came up with the name for this character!

Anyway, I can understand why Ridge, in the warmth of the family reunion moment, offered Flo a job, but to me it made no sense that she, as conflicted as she has been, would accept any job at FC. Maybe they could put Flo in charge of FC's childcare center? At least give her a job that'll make her squirm...

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
How weird was it to hear Ridge welcome Flo into the family as the bio-mom of his new granddaughter, when he looks like he should be dating Flo, not anybody's grandfather! I'd love to think Ridge's warm and genuine welcome to Flo was meant to create future storyline between them when the truth comes out, because AFAIC the conflicted Flo is still the most interesting female character on the show.
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Ridge was so nice to Shauna and Flo. Flo felt like she wanted to hide some we're and not come out of hiding everbody was so nice to her and inside she felt that she dose not deserve the job and people being nice to her. Ridge looks nice with his hair longer it's all ways suited him. I did think Flo would run out the door and not take the job. I think Flo should have said NO.☺
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisie

Ridge needs his own storyline!

Yes please!  Sick of that ruggedly handsome sexy man just used as a Logan prop.  Give him a hot romance - not those lame kisses with Brooke the Bland.  [hair]
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert

Yes please!  Sick of that ruggedly handsome sexy man just used as a Logan prop.  Give him a hot romance - not those lame kisses with Brooke the Bland.  [hair]
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #36 
I do agree Ridge dose need more time on are screen he is a great actor and very talented man he should be more involved in Thomas's life and what he is doing to Hope or have a new love in a new story line spend some time with Douglas get to know him again . Ridge helped bring him to the world with Caroline I did wish that Caroline might be coming back to B&B but for some reason Bell "killed" her off the show in my opinion she is not "dead" it's a soap any thing can happen. Ridge & Caroline were a great couple I thought that there might be reunited between Ridge and Caroline and they should be a family with Douglas. I still believe Ridge is Douglas's father
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
It is always a good day when an episode starts with Ridge kissing![cuddle][agree][agree][agree][agree][agree][clap][clap][clap]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
It is beyond me how people on this show (except Ridge of course )move from one relationship to the

next without batting an eye! Take Yidiot, for example..Sally's perfume is still in the air and already he's

locking lips with Flo..UNBELIEVABLE!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
I say FINALLY...it is out in the open! Beth will be with Hope..let us all move on people!

Katie is kidding herself. When Brooke decides she wants a roll in the hay with the stallion,Katie will be

history!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #41 
I do agree with you I was just thinking about that. That Ridge shold be more involved in story line and have a hot story he is wasted by sitting talking to Brook all the time and kissing her some times on the couch at the FC office. I still don't think that Caroline is "dead" I wonder if there is some thing behind that. I would like to see Ridge back with Quinn I think there is an unfinished story between those two they had a really great bond between them. I loved it the story now is crazy Thomas is getting of control
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
I say FINALLY...it is out in the open! Beth will be with Hope..let us all move on people!

Katie is kidding herself. When Brooke decides she wants a roll in the hay with the stallion,Katie will be

history!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #43 
I do agree with you once Hope heard Zoe and Flo talking she will understand that there is some thing going on and people are not telling her I do want to see how Zoe and Flo will expleine to Hope on what they were talking about this is getting wired this story line this story should end soon. I do hope that Hope will start getting suspicious about Zoe and Flo and she will know that they know some thing about baby Beth I do feel for Hope that her baby is not with her
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Ridge is back! [agree][agree][agree][agree][agree][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee]

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Does anybody know WHY Thorsten  has NOT been on B+B so much of the  time lately?   It feels to me like this problem has been going on for months!  I'm afraid to NOT watch an epi because  that would be the very day that he'd  sneak in for his 2 1/2  minuits.  Is he working on other projects that I don't know about which take him away from the soap? His absence is driving me nuts! 
Chleatoast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Hi! It’s exactly what I’m wondering and hoping to find out here... I can tell you he is on today and tomorrow. But he doesn’t have a big part or his own storyline which is a shame. Maybe he has found something and that’s why he’s not so often on B&B...
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #47 
I only watch when I am sure TK will be on (which is not very often, and certainly not as a front-runner in a story, which is ridiculous).  This show is horrendous and he is the absolute only reason I am hanging in there.  These storylines are an insult to the intelligence of the few people still watching this show.  When I think of AMC and all the intrigue, drama and great acting we got from that show, it makes me still sick that it was cancelled.  It's been almost 8 years and I still miss it.  
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chleatoast
Hi! It’s exactly what I’m wondering and hoping to find out here... I can tell you he is on today and tomorrow. But he doesn’t have a big part or his own storyline which is a shame. Maybe he has found something and that’s why he’s not so often on B&B...
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #49 
I hope Thorsten will be on the show it was quite disappointing that he is not more involved with the story line I know that he is writing a script for his movie as I know he was busy with doing just that I hope he will be around again some time soon.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #50 
Yayyy! Ridge was on the show today and he had some great dialogue. I loved the way he spoke to Thomas (for all the good it'll do with that predator).

TK is still on the show! But it sounds like we may be in for a dry spell but I keep watching just in case. God forbid I miss a Hope, Liam or Steffy scene [banghead].

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.