Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #151 
LOL, thanks, Bookworm! Yeah, I needed that too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #152 
Thanks Bookworm!...It was absolutely delightful! Maisie you can say that again! 

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 
Is it supposed to have sound?  I couldn't hear anything.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #154 
I saw this on Twitter - but it's all in French.  Thorsten looks incredible, though!  Skip ahead to 2:22 time stamp for all the good stuff!

https://t.co/t03j0ZpwYp

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #155 
Sharon, that clip doesn't appear to have a soundtrack on it.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #156 
Sharon, thanks for the French clip.  TK looks delicious.  I like both him and KKL with shorter hair.  And it's funny that KKL's translator has a deeper voice than TK's. 😋
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #157 

Another FB clip - this one is mostly KKL but TK is around & stops by a few times.  From Italy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #158 
Thanks Sharon!  TK is more handsome with every passing day..a MOVIE STAR!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #159 
What is wrong with Steffy? Her mother is obviously having a break down..get Carter to plead her case!

Better yet,provide her with an alibi,there will be lots of candidates!

Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #160 
Here is some more Twitter fun with TK and KKL in Monaco.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #161 
Thanks a million,Bookworm! You have quenched my Ridge thirst!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #162 

It was great to see Ridge, and have him voice so much of what I was thinking to Eric and Sally. And I cracked up at the way he mocked Whyatt.  That was so true! Oh, why why why did they have to bring back Sally instead of a viable new adult female character???  

Hope needs to get over herself! I don’t know what was stupider, her telling Sally that everyone on her team must have “strong morals” or Hope saying she was focusing on putting out “positivity” into the world. Sniffing after a married man with a baby on the way ain’t my idea of being moral or positive, not to mention that “message” clothing is so old hat that it’s on QVC and in every catalog I get.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #163 
To me "message" clothing is a t-shirt with a slogan on it.  [Well, I never claimed to be fashion-forward].
I loved seeing Ridge today and he was on fire.  Everything he said was true.  Eric is just too dumb to know it apparently.  And Sally was certainly porky with her new boss.  So she's sorry she stole millions.  And how tired is her "poor me" act?  If this is what feisty looks like, I'm a warrior princess. 😋
Cometohome

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #164 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

It was great to see Ridge, and have him voice so much of what I was thinking to Eric and Sally. And I cracked up at the way he mocked Whyatt.  That was so true! Oh, why why why did they have to bring back Sally instead of a viable new adult female character???  

Hope needs to get over herself! I don’t know what was stupider, her telling Sally that everyone on her team must have “strong morals” or Hope saying she was focusing on putting out “positivity” into the world. Sniffing after a married man with a baby on the way ain’t my idea of being moral or positive, not to mention that “message” clothing is so old hat that it’s on QVC and in every catalog I get.

Funny, because Steffy herself was sniffing after a man who was together with someone else (Katie/Bill) and sabotaged Liam/Hope's wedding with the help with Bill. These were hardly the cases of "strong morals" and "positivity".      
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #165 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cometohome

Funny, because Steffy herself was sniffing after a man who was together with someone else (Katie/Bill) and sabotaged Liam/Hope's wedding with the help with Bill. These were hardly the cases of "strong morals" and "positivity".      

But what does Steffy have to do with it?  The HFTF line is Hope's and Hope is the one spouting lines about morality and being a positive role model.  The girl has no mirror.

And yes Christy...why, why, why not bring in a viable adult female instead of Sally?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #166 
I think it would be fun to "design" message t-shirts for some of the characters.

Sally, Taylor, and Rick = Hit Me With Your Best Shot
$Bill = Can't Buy Me Love
Hope = It's A Sunshine Day
Steffy = All Action/No Consequences
Liam = Waffle House, Open 24/7
Whyatt, Thorne, Katie, Sally = Eh, Love the One You're With

As for Ridge, he'd say fuck that shit and wear a Red Wings t-shirt.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #167 
I loved Ridge straightening Sally's collar - [thud] hardly saw anything else.  [anon]  Also loved everything Ridge said to Eric & espec when he poked fun at Why-att. 

OT - Kathy I certainly hope you caught some of the great movies on TCM this past wk!  Musicals!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #168 
You know it, Sharon!  I've watched a whole lot of Gene Kelly, Judy Garland, Howard Keel, and Fred Astaire in the past week or so! (I'm not a big Astaire fan but I do love The Band Wagon.) Which ones have you watched? I watched Godspell earlier today but there are some I'll have to catch on demand -- either missed 'em or will miss 'em (i.e. A Hard Day's Night, Fiddler on the Roof, and Tommy -- also want to watch The Boy Friend, one I've actually never seen before).

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #169 
I fell asleep watching A Hard Day's Night in bed!  Going to watch Fiddler on the Roof later tonight.  Saw the Band Wagon, too - always love to watch that for James Mitchell!  I'm so glad you got to see all these or planning to!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #170 
Oooh, James Mitchell is to die for in The Band Wagon! I always dread the scene where he walks out and I know that's it for his character.

Meant to comment on today's B&B, too -- may I just say, whoa! I've commented before that I thought a Ridge/Sally thing could be intriguing. Their scenes today certainly confirmed that. Sally always seems to teeter on going full psycho, which is very offputting, so even though I don't usually enjoy watching male characters intimidate female characters, TK's subtly commanding performance made me totally enjoy watching Ridge call her out.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #171 
What the hell is up with Ridge, the CEO of Forrester Creations, being relegated to the Design Office while the rif raff camp out in the CEO's office to discuss Hopeless for the Future? Where is the respect?

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #172 
^^^
I know.  I had to laugh when Sally was thanking Hope for showing her around and remarking "What a big place" it was.  Funny that in that "big place", there are only 2 offices that everybody shares and no conference room, so all the meetings have to take place in the Executive Office, where Ridge, Steffy, Eric and whomever share a desk.  [rolleyes]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #173 
this might be the best TK interview ever!  I never laughed so much in my life!  It's long but so worth it - podcast from SOD.  

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bbs-thorsten-kaye-guests-on-digests-podcast/

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #174 
  Thank you Sharon.  TK is so funny.  I listened to the whole thing.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #175 
I just came by to post SOD's TK podcast but Sharon beat me to it!

Awesome interview...the mahn's still got it, in spades!!!  DUH!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #176 
I REALLY needed this half hour today - thanks for posting it.  I just love this guy - he is so funny, charming, self-deprecating - and smart.  Here's another mother who loves him!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #177 
Thanks, Sharon! Perfect antidote to the farce on my screen today....I just loved what TK said about Patrick Thornhart and hearing him recite the bit of Brown Penny that he did (big thanks to them for asking!), and now I feel a sudden need to watch some Patrick and Marty [wink]
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #178 
Thanks for the link, Sharon!  I could listen to him for days. [happy0194] I don't think I've ever met a nicer, funnier, kinder human in my life!  
Great interview!  Hope there are more to come!  
Thanks, TK!  

".....I am looped in the loops of her hair.''..........le sigh....

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #179 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisie
I REALLY needed this half hour today - thanks for posting it.  I just love this guy - he is so funny, charming, self-deprecating - and smart.  Here's another mother who loves him!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.