Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
ITA 100% Christy!  It did not set well with me either!  In this day & age you'd think B&B could do better in the way Steffy is treated (or not treated).  It harkens back to another era.  As for Ridge - I was doing my happy dance hearing Wyatt actually say Ridge was right & telling the truth all along - WHEN does THAT EVER HAPPEN?!?!  And right again - Ridge could've gloated & thrown it back at all of them but he took the high road as always.  I don't like the look on Brooke's face right now - that squint is back!  And $Bill should tarred & feathered & run out of town on a rail!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 
I wonder if Steffy is subjecting herself to constant rejection from Liam bc she doesn't want Hope to be

with him and not because of her undying love for him! She has apologized profusely and begged, bought

the beach house and hopefully changed the locks and still Liam is on the fence,enough already!

Ridge,Ridge Ridge...the man of the hour and the reason I watch B&B![dream]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Brooke doesn't appreciate Ridge! Why can't Brooke understand that Ridge knows the sacrifice that he is

asking of his step daughter, Hope, because he too gave up the love of his life so his other grandchild's

parents could get the opportunity to be a family and raise Douglas under the same roof.

Ridge is the epitome true love !

Brooke is all about her and instant gratification...elopement is her solution for her daughter's dilemma! 

She wants Steffy to experience the pain Hope felt when Steffy manipulated Liam in Italy into marrying

her but hey Brooke,two wrongs don't make a right! Brooke is vindictive and not worthy of our

extraordinary,wonderful, amazing SEXY Ridge!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #104 
Re today... gawd, I practically cringed myself into my [empty] coffee mug watching Steffy's labor scenes. Just way too much. During the OMGBABY'SNOTBREATHING drama, her doctor's Kardashian-level eye makeup totally stole the scenes. Liam's reaction to the birth left me so cold... I would not want him for a father. But with Liam as my father, I sure as fuck would want Ridge for my grandfather (and boy, does it feel wrong to type that!). The truest, most touching, and quietly visceral scenes were Ridge's too-brief ones. When words aren't necessary.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Ridge, with that big teardrop on his shirt, reminded me of the day Zach's teardrop fell in his glass of scotch with a big plop [this was the day after Ethan died and Kendall came to Zach's condo to ask what he was going to do about them, but you all know that as well as I do, right?]  Nobody can cry like TK and nobody can break your heart like he can, even without saying a word.  He's the best. [bowing][bowing]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #106 

I really really really want to see Ridge holding that baby.

The birth really was just too much. And the room had a freaking window! Remind me never to go to that hospital, geez. But Steffy telling Liam she was proud of him was the gag me moment of the week. Anyway, I also immediately flashed back to Zach scenes – and the Ian scene when Danny was born. Nobody does these touching scenes like TK does, so like I said I really really really want need to see Ridge holding that baby!

(Oh and the birthin’ babies stuff reminds me – GWTW comes on tonight!)

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 

Douglas's birth was exceptional because of Ridge! I know that Caroline did the heavy pushing but Ridge

was her guide and coach and support and embraced her and he's WONDERFUL!!!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
ITA - Ridge stole the show today!  He had no one in the scenes with him & yet they were not only the best of the show but IMO, Emmy-worthy!  I'm totally blown away & shed a few tears as well.  The real drama was in the hall!  I continue to be dazzled by this man's great talent! 
Steffy was over the top & needed to dial it back.   NuThorne continues to annoy me beyond normal.  Hope is cringe-worthy & utterly pathetic as well as non-root-worthy - or something like that. 
It's as if TK put on a separate show from the others that was so superior to the birth scenes in the LR!  I'm so anxious to see Ridge with his new granddaughter & I know he's going to be marvelous! 

BTW, Kathy GWTW is on TCM later tonight.  

OMG Kat, that is exactly what I was thinking - that one big teardrop that fell into Zach's glass of Scotch - that was unforgettable & I've nearly worn out my DVD of those scenes!  Yes TK can totally break your heart when he cries or even when he's choked up.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #109 
TK was great today - as always!  I think his talent is so wasted on this horribly-written show.

Thanks for the heads up on Gone With The Wind, ladies!  One of my favorite books/movies ever!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #110 
I got my wish (for once)!

[ridge_kelly]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Mine too, Ridge is so amazing with babies! I would love to see him become a father again.

Too bad,B&B decided to have him get a vasectomy and subsequently sterile, instead of canine Bill!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
I was just coming to post this!!  Thanks so much, Christy!  Nothing beats TK holding a baby -  ovary alert!  That mega-watt smile gives him away!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
Thanks, Christy!
I’ve been waiting for this since Steffy announced her pregnancy!
This makes up for the histrionics of the labor...🙄...and that window in the door??? Talk about a room with a view!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
that window in the door??? Talk about a room with a view!

Bwahahahahaha!!! But didn't we have a much better view looking out at Ridge, than Ridge had gazing in at those two idiots?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Bwahahahahaha!!! But didn't we have a much better view looking out at Ridge, than Ridge had gazing in at those two idiots?

Yes, ma'am! We certainly did! He said more with just his eyes yesterday than all the screaming and yelling coming out of that room!
On a side note, Steffy’s the only woman I’ve ever seen who delivered a baby with her knees together! 😂

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I got my wish (for once)!

[ridge_kelly]

Good golly, look at the way that baby is looking at him.  She loves him already!  And I don't blame her.
Thanks for the picture.  It's fantastic!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Event - couldn't find another link - anyway it's in Monte Carlo if anyone can make it.  

https://twitter.com/davidgregg/status/1004048695459864581

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #118 
The video was cute! 

Why hasn't Steffy let Liam hold the baby yet?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Steffy is right...her priority now is her daughter's well being. Steffy has reached her threshold of begging

and it's about time! She is her daughter's role model and that little girl will be influenced by her mom's

behavior and groveling to Liam is not a good first lesson!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #120 

Never has Ridge’s sad lack of a real supportive peer to talk to with on a contract basis been more obvious than it was today. Prick just is not an option in my book. But I cannot get enough of Ridge being father & grandfather.

Steffy and Hope are both so insanely accommodating to Liam I’m surprised they haven’t proposed a stepsisters-wives arrangement to make it easier for him to avoid having to ever make a real choice and stick to it.

OMG B&B! Do you really want people to think of poop when they’re watching the show?!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
Well I guess our scene in the pic up-thread got deleted- again - that pic is clearly in the hospital & unless I blinked, it didn't happen.  Why do they always cut the best TK stuff?!!!  IA Christy - nuThorne is the bottom of the barrel in the sibling dept.  No thanks.  But yes, TK rocks the Dad/G'Dad thing!  Just hope we eventually see him holding the baby!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #122 
There are SO many times when I compare this show to poop.....not when TK is in a scene, but otherwise....my mind does go there!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Why do they always cut the best TK stuff?!!!

God forbid we miss a single second of ninny Hope moping over sap Liam again, or yet another [non-]heart-rending Steffy/Liam scene ... but on the plus side, Taylor did us all a favor by meeting the baby off screen. <g>

ETA: Not a good idea to show Steffy pulling that stinker out of her pocket.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #124 
Sharon, I think nuThorne is like a male version of nuHope. He came back to town determined to get Brooke for himself just as she returned to get Liam. Not that I care if either of them ever succeed (and even if I did, it's not as if their relationships would last more than the standard 5 minutes that relationships last on this show), but having Prick be Ridge's sounding board is just all kinds of wrong. I'm ticked that there hasn't even been a bonus video of Ridge holding his granddaughter (and that just sounds all kinds of wrong to me!).
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
I think you're right, Christy.  The whole thing was bogus!  You can't buy into their 'attractions' or whatever it is bec it's so rushed & they are not selling it.  As for nuThorne - gotta say this - hub thinks he looks like Daniel Stern/Wet Bandit from Home Alone!  ITA!  Without the curly top however.  He reminds me of a cross between a weasel & a raccoon.  And am I the only one who's noticed how hideous his clothes have been?!  Ye Gods!  The wardrobe people are not doing him any favors!  Not bashing I swear.  NuHope's expressions are comical to me.  I know Kathy will appreciate this but I think her eyebrows remind me of Carol Burnett's version of Joan Crawford!  So distracting I can't focus on anything she says!  Delete this if it crosses a line.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #126 
ROFL, Sharon! When I was watching Prick yesterday I thought that his jacket looked like it should have a water-streaming carnation in the chest pocket because it looked like a clown coat. And I like windowpane checks. 

You nailed it about Hope/Joan Crawford eyebrows but personally I'd kill for brows like that at this point, LOL.

ETA: This was a really nice Ridge/Prick scene though - at least the Ridge part, I just love the way he talks about Steffy et al. - but Prick's know-it-all attitude ticked me off. It's like he just never misses a chance to, dare I say it, needle Ridge.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #127 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I think you're right, Christy.  The whole thing was bogus!  You can't buy into their 'attractions' or whatever it is bec it's so rushed & they are not selling it.  As for nuThorne - gotta say this - hub thinks he looks like Daniel Stern/Wet Bandit from Home Alone!  ITA!  Without the curly top however.  He reminds me of a cross between a weasel & a raccoon.  And am I the only one who's noticed how hideous his clothes have been?!  Ye Gods!  The wardrobe people are not doing him any favors!  Not bashing I swear.  NuHope's expressions are comical to me.  I know Kathy will appreciate this but I think her eyebrows remind me of Carol Burnett's version of Joan Crawford!  So distracting I can't focus on anything she says!  Delete this if it crosses a line.

GMTA! Yesterday Christy and I were PMing during the show and I mentioned to her that I thought Thorne's shirt and jacket came from Good Will. <g>

And now that you mention it, Hope is like a character in a Carol Burnett parody of an old movie and I'll just attribute it to the character and the fact that it's a really thankless role. I mean, if your character is written as dramatically pining over such a sincerely self-righteous waffler like Liam, I don't see what else you do... that or Marcia Brady, LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Was that a bonus clip?  I don't think I saw all that the first time - thanks for posting!  That suit nuThorne wore to the wedding was the most ridiculous of all - talk about clown suit!  All he needed were clown shoes & water squirting flower in his lapel!  My jaw dropped to the floor when he walked in wearing it - couldn't believe it wasn't a joke! 
I'm ok in the eyebrow dept - it's the only thing I have left at this point that doesn't need help!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #129 
I'll just leave this here...
[bb061118_ridge]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
YAAY!  So glad we got a Gif out of that!  Definitely the best part of today!  Was hoping for a baby scene but I'll take the doggie or whatever that is.  This is such a great treat - thanks, Kathy!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
I'll just leave this here...
[bb061118_ridge]
  Is it wrong to envy a stuffed animal...????[thud]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Cuddling with Ridge.Kathy,you know what we LIKE! Thank you! [bb061118_ridge]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #133 
I think you speak for all of us, Anne! I certainly would have rather watched Ridge cuddle that stuffed doggy again today than his pissy wife.

So the geniuses at B&B gave the happily ever after to Caroline and her rapist, instead of Caroline and the man who deserves it -- Ridge -- while the rapist's ex-GF returns to B&Btown and brandishes a gun at poor dumb "Who Me?!" Wyatt before the scene goes to black on a gunshot.

This is purely a rhetorical question but WTF -- what the fuckity fuck FUCK -- is wrong with TPTB?!

Please pass the stuffed animals...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
 Katie and Wyatt end...enters Sally. It is laughable how relationships are disposable on this show! 

Ridge cuddling on the sofa with Brooke...great way to end the week!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #135 
Why the keep doing this to Caroline?

And to Ridge with that wife with her monster ego

Ps: Thorne's dresses for HFTF where horrid and it's so stupid the way they made Watie broke up
Xander and Emma stuff is embarassing

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
New pic from the event in Monte Carlo    Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #137 
That's the one I liked too!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #138 
Here's a new one with Prince Albert

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, suit and shoes

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #139 
Thank you Sharon for those pictures!  TK looks so handsome, whether he's casual or dressed up.  [thud]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
and one more from Twitter just now - Q&A

[Df-v3uQVAAACh1r]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #141 
Can't get enough of TK  [agree][agree][agree][agree][Df-v3uQVAAACh1r][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][clap][clap][clap][clap] EYE  candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #142 
Thank you Sharon for the photos!
TK is stunningly gorgeous as always!
Just a comment about today's show, without the core characters, Ridge, Eric, Brook, Quinn, even evil Bill, today's episode was cringe worthy to say the least. All of a sudden the interns and Hopeless and Maya and Thorne are running Forrester Creations? Sally takes a shot at Wyatt and next thing they are enjoying a glass of wine and making out???
And what is up with Thorne's hair cut? Is he enlisting in the army?
TK's talents, charisma, charm, intelligence, elegance, depth, insight, wisdom and character are wasted on this show. Brad Bell could do so much with TK. Why he chooses not to is beyond comprehension.
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #143 
Thank you for the pictures!!!  I've looked at them more than once..... TK and KKL are so good-looking together and seem to have lots of chemistry together when they are off the show.  They must have hack writers on B&B not to be able to capitalize on this.
Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #144 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Can't get enough of TK  [agree][agree][agree][agree]

Here is a clip of them being interviewed which is fun too.....
And it will test your French language skills 😛😛

https://actu.orange.fr/societe/videos/amour-gloire-et-beaute-les-acteurs-de-la-serie-au-festival-de-monte-carlo-VID0000002DxHR.html

[Df-v3uQVAAACh1r][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][clap][clap][clap][clap] EYE  candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #145 
Thanks - another wonderful TK interview!  I missed this one.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #146 
ITA Paloma! I think Thorne is trying to imitate Ridge's cut but he will eventually realize that only TK has

what it takes!

I loved the scene when Ridge pushed Thorne on the couch with little effort...A MA ZING!

Bookworm,I wish I could access that interview.[tear]

Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #147 
Hi Bluegaze.
If that link doesn't work for you, just try googling -actu orange france thorsten monaco and look through the videos and you will find their lovely faces.
I hope that works 😘

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #148 
Thanks for the pictures, Sharon!

Today Ridge showed so much more compassion for Hope than Brooke ever did for Steffy (not that it takes much to be > 0) when the shoe was on the other foot. It was so human and real that literally came as a relief to watch in the midst of all the other retreaded obnoxiousness with Sally and Bill. Two words, Steffy: restraining order.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #149 
Some delightful silliness from KKL's Instagram post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkKmGomFDU-/?taken-by=katherinekellylang

🎼🎼🎼    😍😍😍

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #150 
Thanks, ladies, for posting these pictures.  In this week of horribly depressing news, it's nice to have something diverting!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.