Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #51 

Watching those two women fighting over Liam is nauseating. I’m so sick of his poor poor pitiful me demeanor. And it doesn’t matter which one he chooses because it won’t be long before he starts pining after the other one anyway.

The only good thing about this storyline is Ridge. I have loved his scenes with Brooke, Steffy and Liam…because he is the adult in the room, he calls out all the bullshit and is such a supportive father to Steffy, which I always love to watch him being because it just feels so natural. I especially loved what he said to Brooke yesterday – and I can’t believe it never seemed to occur to her that he would. But when it comes to taking Liam under his wing, I hope Ridge doesn’t expect much from Liam, because Liam is the world champion waffler and I wouldn’t trust him to not waffle between Ridge and Bill the way he waffles between Steffy and Hope.

P.S. The scarves thing…huh?? Wouldn’t it make more sense for FC to just donate the cost of the scarf to charity rather than send one to somebody designated by a purchaser who might not appreciate having their personal info harvested or have any use for a designer scarf? Oh, but then Hope wouldn’t get credit for her smug noblesse oblige manner.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Ditto to your post, Christy!  And did you all notice Ridge's eyes welling up?  It just tugged at my heart - so real, so palpable - just a genuine father's plea for his daughter - so heartfelt.  I was blown. away!  Bravo TK!  [bravo]   The scarf thing & the other is just drivel.  I personally think Steffy should give Liam the boot -  he is just not worth all the drama.  

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #53 
I also love love loved Ridge's scenes today - with Steffy and with Liam...  He seems to be the only one on the canvas who genuinely cares about Steffy and his future grandbaby!  I would love for him to take Liam's place in the delivery room!  And TK should definitely save today's scene on the list for his emmy reel for next year! [clap]

Christy, your PS made me laugh...  I can think of many businesses that do the exact same thing - several from Shark Tank... like the Bomba Socks (for every pair they sell, they give a pair to a homeless shelter)...
For Liam to babble on like he was presenting an amazing NEW idea that only genius him could think of  -
and Hope eating it up and telling him it was incredible??  [hair]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
It's too bad that Hunter and TK didn't have a scene together. Ridge and her have a lot to talk about

especially why she kept her TRAP SHUT when he was arrested for shooting Billy! When Ridge finds out

that Taylor shot Billy,he won't even bring that up. He will take full responsibility and focus on her feelings

because that is who he is, Ridge so thoughtful and loving![blush]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Twitter -  https://twitter.com/CBSDaytime/status/989548431944253442

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Thanks Sharon.

Handsome,hot and hilarious.

😋😋
🔥🔥

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #57 
Hope [sickeningly ingratiatingly] to Liam: (I don't know exactly what I just said but I made sure to point out that you and I are both vegetarians.) We may have gone a little overboard.
Ridge [taking Hope's number but trying to rein it in for Brooke's sake]: We're all going to have tofu for weeks.

Thanks, Ridge. I can't think of a much better metaphor for Hope than leftover tofu -- it has a healthy image but IMO it's bland, nasty, and a substitute for the real thing.

Every time the absolutely revolutionary, life-changing keep one/give one scarf idea is mentioned I think of Isadora Duncan.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
[rofl2]- Isadora Duncan indeed - good one, Kathy!  I must admit this time I had to look her up but it's perfect - if only that would happen!   
Leftover tofu - what a perfect analogy for the dullard pair - you're killing me!  I love what Thorsten does with food in a scene - even boring tofu!!  I could watch him eat all day!  That's all I got.  

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #59 
I'm very sad seeing Ridge used to prop up Liam, a good father like him would never want his daughter with that cheating weak man

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #60 
ITA Drew -- Ridge is over a barrel with Liam since Steffy so desperately wants Liam back that Ridge has to want that for her, but I don't imagine (at least I hope not!) Ridge will hold back if (or should I say when) Wyatt's gossipy interference makes Liam pull the rug out from under Steffy. I'm so fucking tired of privileged, pampered Liam schlumping around like the world's most tragic victim, I can't take him ramping it up to the next level of pathetic just as he's finally sent Steffy B&B's version of The Bachelor rose. The only thing I can see getting me through the next round is looking forward to Liam kicking Hope to the curb when the truth finally comes out. But damn, I hope Ridge kicks Liam's ass all over town too.

Brooke pissed me off so much today when she essentially apologized to her pushy, homewrecking daughter for Ridge's rudeness at dinner. For one thing, he wasn't rude (ITA with you too, Sharon!), he was being a good host lightening up an awkward situation -- I mean there Ridge's daughter's estranged husband sat next to the woman who is working so hard to estrange them even further! WTF was Ridge supposed to talk about? Hope and Brooke were both lucky Ridge was so hospitable to Liam and willing to humor Hope's pretense that she's not trying to wrest Steffy's husband away from her! Ordinarily I don't buy the premise that anyone can steal anyone from anyone else, but Liam is just so weak and indecisive, and Hope is so relentless, that I'll make an exception for Hope.

/Ramblings

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 

Ridge at the cabin..sure brought sizzling memories of him throwing the pencil across the room and

kissing Caroline passionately![agree][clap]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Seriously, Steffy put a bolt on that door! The door opens and l thought it would be Wyatt bc he was

married to her and something is not jiving ,Wyatt?????!!Speak to her and you will get to the bottom of

your daddy's latest despicable acts!

Safe travels and great weekend everyone!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #63 

Steffy should go into early labor and if she loses the baby, maybe Liam can buy Hope a scarf and send her the bonus one! /sarcasm

Seriously this has to be about the most nauseating couple I’ve ever seen (Ann, if you are out there, ITA that Hope almost makes Greenlee look good). I don’t even know why any woman in her right mind would want a waffling loser like Liam, but I hope Ridge shreds Bill for what he did to Steffy. I’m so glad Ridge was the one to put two and two together. Not surprised though.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
I was thinking the same thing...that kid will be so stressed out , its not funny!

Couldn't those two lovebirds wait till the baby is born before adding more anxiety to an already roller

coaster of emotions pregnancy? Liam says he going to be a good dad but his unborn child needs him now

because his selfish actions are causing Steffy strain and therefore his daughter too!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #65 

While part of me really wanted Ridge to go off on Liam today, I think the Ridge scenes today were some of the best I’ve ever seen. Everything Ridge said to Liam was so on point and real. With a few succinct words he made Liam look like the sniveling whiner he is (whether he meant to or not – but Liam just never stops whinging) and Ridge effortlessly summed up what Liam’s problem is.

All this while Brooke is busy advising her crazy-eyed daughter to get married as soon as possible. Wouldn’t want to have the groom’s baby with another woman to take away all the attention from the happy bride!

So I wish Ridge would counsel Steffy to stop wasting time and energy on constantly beseeching Liam and fantasizing  about being the perfect little nuclear family with their SORASed fetus, and to start focusing on how much better off she is without a spineless jellyfish like Liam – because as soon as Liam is with any woman he starts sniffing after another one.

Note to Steffy: Nobody can “steal” another person. Liam went willingly. But since he was also so willing to instantly believe the worst about you, you’re just as big a fool as he is if you still want him back.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
TK's performance as Ridge today was a master class in acting. Ridge was so utterly pitch perfect in his scenes with dumb-as-a box-of-rocks Liam that I was just in awe. Everything Ridge said was right on, delivered in just the right tone fine-tuned not to antagonize Liam but to try to make him think about what he was doing. My right brain is palpitating so much my left brain is incapable of further analysis, LOL.

Yeah, I just can't wait until you "talk to Ridge about it," Brooke.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
I think so, too, Kathy - Emmy reel!  But Liam is a complete loser!  Common sense ought to tell him he could at least wait til the baby comes - he owes his child that much & this wedding nonsense could wait!  
Was it only me who thought Liam stumbled over the word, 'version' - it sounded like he nearly said 'virgin' & I could swear I saw a sly smile cross TK's lips in reaction to it & later TK very deliberately enunciated the word, 'version' with another slight smile that solidified it for me.  I may be wrong - I'm old - but I really thought that happened & it was hilarious to me!  Best part of the show - even if it was only my imagination!  
Too bad no one can see the absurdity of Liam's latest debacle - he is dumber than a box of rocks!  Ridge was the voice of reason & I hope he got through to him.  

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Why has this man not won Emmy after Emmy.  It astounds me.  Especially when Soap's worst excuse for a "romantic lead" keeps winning.  [I know it's not the character who's winning and the actor is only doing what's written, but still.  I won't say anymore because I don't want to bash.]  I haven't seen today's show yet, but I always look forward to TK being on, even when the writing for everyone is so cringe-worthy that I can't watch without a glass of wine on hand (or two).  I'm sure I would have hated Ridge back when another actor was playing him; but TK makes him palatable and rootable and extremely watchable.  Bravo TK.  He turns even this dreck into gold.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Brooke is really pushing it! I hope Ridge tells her that "I thought it was bad enough having Liam under

our roof with your daughter while my daughter's heart is breaking and now you are advising her into a

rushed marriage, knowing how I feel ? I thought I knew you!" And then he should also ask Brooke that

profound question he asked her those years ago"What is wrong with you?!!!!

This woman is stupid because she hasn't learned from her mistakes! She married Eric on a rebound from

Ridge that caused Eric heartache because she was still in love(who can blame her???) with Ridge!!!!

ICAM  TK was SPECTACULARLY OUTSTANDING!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #70 

You are such a tool. You really are.

Thank you, Ridge! That just may be my favorite Ridge moment of all time.  I literally shrieked when he said it. I wish he could say it every day. Today it was the perfect antidote to Bill’s smarm because Ridge gave him waaay too much credit for even being capable of taking the high road.

And while Ridge is at it I wish he had caught Brooke berating Steffy and well I guess he couldn’t call her what I’m thinking she is on TV <g>.  And it’s not because I give a shit about Liam and Steffy’s relationship, but there is such a thing as common decency.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #71 
OMG -- I shrieked so loud when I heard Ridge call Bill a tool, my hubby wanted to know if I was OK! Line of the day, line of the week, line of the month, line of the year... line of all fucking time!

Hope's recycled wedding dress was missing one little accessory -- a tool belt.

Steffy to Hope and Brooke: Do you two have no shame at all?
Kathy: Nope!

Brooke's ill-fitting halo finally had enough and flew off her head and landed on the floor with a thud when she tore into Steffy. Ridged needed to witness that.

C'mon, Justin. Do the right thing. You know you want to.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Put me in the 'line of the century' column!  Loved the tool remark & I'm sure everyone heard me shriek!  It's almost like the writers are deliberately jerking our chains now - this has crossed into preposterous territory.  I always knew B&B loved to push the envelope but this is a new low - rivals the Deacon/Brooke tryst that conceived saintly Hope.  I'm Gobsmacked.  
Hope & Brooke have lost any decency they might've had, which for Brooke couldn't be much - I, too heard her 'halo' drop.  I think we're gearing up for a Brooke/Taylor showdown next - they're setting it up.  I'm not a Steffy fan at all but JMW is tearing at my heart strings lately.  
One final observation - I was waiting for Ridge to walk in on that cozy little gathering at Brooke's & flip out!  Or maybe it was wishful thinking.  I actually hoped Steffy would rip that wedding dress off Hope & Ridge would hold her while she did it!  I hate that I'm so caught up in this ugly s/l - here I am at my age sitting there screaming at my tv the whole 30 mins!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Ridge was on fire! He looked like a Marvel Super hero! The music playing when he walked into TOOL office

was vibrating! The perfect end to a Ridgefull week! Brooke...NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe travels and a wonderful weekend everyone!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #74 
The bonus scene today was such a good scene! I loved it when Brooke spouted her bullshit about Hope loving the baby like it was her own and Ridge said but it wasn't hers. He made sooo many good points in this conversation. Especially the one about how they should have a cooling off period. (But Hope wouldn't even wait 5 minutes for Liam in Paris when he stopped to pull Ivy out of the Seines IIRC.)

It's like Ridge dropped in from another realm, where people actually make sense, into this maladjusted bizarro universe where Hope and Liam are considered the epitome of romantic star crossed lovers rather than the whiner and the waffler they are.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I hate that I'm so caught up in this ugly s/l - here I am at my age sitting there screaming at my tv the whole 30 mins!  

ROFL! Oh, I know! I can't even imagine being Ridge, married to and calmly trying to reason in an adult, thoughtful, respectful way with such an utter immediate-gratification-seeking blockhead as his wife, who has really been showing her true colors lately! Maintaining his cool with that imbecile made me think Ridge is in the wrong business -- he should be in the diplomatic corp.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

ROFL! he should be in the diplomatic corp.

LOL I totally agree!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
Well let's face it, if we were married to Ridge none of these people would be on our radar!!  That's a given!  It sometimes reminds me of Steve Martin's old sketch, The Day the Dopes Came.  [dunno][rolleyes][wtf]  Right now I'm just in the shallow end trying to keep up & TK is looking sooo fine!!  I'm all buckled up.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Poor Ridge, he might as well be talking to a stone-faced, stubborn wall as Brooke.  But he does it so magnificently.  And everything he's saying is true.  Brooke just doesn't want to hear it.  She might as well be stomping her foot and yelling "NO!".  Ridge is certainly more sensitive and caring about that nasty Hope than Brooke is about his daughter.  What a complete witch.  I wish there was someone else for him, but not Taylor; she's too creepy.
Why can't we get more scenes like this to show what a gem they have in TK?  Instead, we get endless days of Liam looking confused and Hope being praised to the sky; Steffy begging and Bill looking so smug I want to smack him.  Humbug.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Married to Ridge,,,I'm swooning to that thought![blush]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
I missed Ridge but I can't blame him for not appearing. Brooke is squinting again and that is never a

good thing! 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
I am crossing my fingers that Hope and Brooke hear Ridge tell Liam that TOOL is playing him for fool and

Liam responds that if Steffy has been faithful then he can NOT marry Hope!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #82 
Liam: [Steffy] knows how you feel about my dad.
Ridge: That's how everybody feels about your dad.
Kathy: ROFL!
Liam: OK well.
Ridge: I know when my daughter's lying and this is not it. She's committed to you and only you. You gotta believe that.
Liam: I wish I could believe it. I really do.
Ridge: I just want to shake you. What is wrong with you.
Kathy: Join the club and he's got Bill's genetic material.

And IMO if Steffy doesn't start immediately slamming the door on Bill and calling 911 to report a stalking trespasser when he shows up uninvited, Ridge's last statement to Liam applies to her too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Ridge def had the lines of the day - that's how everybody feels about your dad & I just want to shake you!!!  I'd like to help Ridge shake him!  Thing is - he's really just not worth the effort.  $Bill just went lower than I thought possible - now it's extortion.  And is it just me or did $Bill creep everybody out like he did me today?  I mean - stalking or abusiveness or something, but B&B is really doing women everywhere a disservice with letting him get away with this boorish behavior.  That's borderline criminal!  Disgusting!  
Thankful for Ridge - at least there's that.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #84 

Sharon, Asshole creeped me out even more than usual today. It’s not just the stalking and harassing, that’s creepy enough. It’s that he treats her as if she only exists for his gratification and her wishes are irrelevant to him. He makes my flesh crawl. Add to that the fact she is pregnant and being stressed doesn’t just affect her but her baby.

But Steffy is an idiot to even give him the time of day. It wasn’t too long ago she was talking up Asshole to both Ridge and Liam. I really thought she betrayed Ridge big time! So, it realllly  goes against my grain to not let that color my feelings which ordinarily would be that she and Asshole deserve each other. But under the circumstances I just can’t feel that way because this whole situation is just too offensive. Ridge’s astute perception is a huge bright shining light in the ugliness!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
ITA ,she was defending Bill to Ridge that time in the office,even saying that Ridge holds grudges???She 

came back to town,disrespected her father about his romance with Caroline and he in return was so

gracious and loving informing her that he was just living his life and he holds grudges???Where does she

get those assumptions??

Taylor should confess her crime so Steffy doesn't feel obligated to speak to Bill and also obtain a

restraining order against him!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Bonus Clip 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
And this Tweet 

https://twitter.com/tvplus/status/997387081239420929

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #88 
It's astonishing that Hope suddenly becomes the scourge of LA while Steffy finds herself to be a paragon of virtue. It shows there's nothing wrong with double standard, hypocrisy and sanctimoniousness. It's all about tribalism, nothing more.  

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #89 
Ridge to Hope: You don't want to start your marriage on a lie, do you?
Brooke to Ridge: Blahblahblahblahblah Liam is ready to move on blahblahblah!

Ridge is doing a fine balancing act between defending Steffy's marriage while restraining himself from attacking Hope for exploiting Bill's manipulations against Steffy, manipulations which Brooke and Hope are willingly, stupidly, blinding themselves to. Not only is Ridge not attacking Hope on Steffy's behalf, he actually cares that Hope stands to be a victim of Bill's lies, too. At the same time Ridge's own wife doesn't give a shit if Ridge's daughter is a victim of Bill.

Ridge: The truth always comes out.
Brooke: Lalalala I can't hear you lalalala!

Brooke's lack of faith in Ridge's acute perception about the overall situation, despite the fact that she of all people knows how Bill treats people, is perplexing. I mean, why is Brooke so anxious to marry off her daughter so quickly to a man who is on such a major rebound from his previous wife, a wife pregnant with their child to boot? What's the unseemly rush? Hope acts more like Marcia Brady getting invited to her first dance and trying to keep her date from discovering that she got braces than a supposedly mature, intelligent woman.

Plus if there's one thing Liam's behavior toward Steffy should be demonstrating to Hope right now, it's that when the truth does come out, Liam will go right back into weathervane mode. If it weren't for the fact that Steffy was pregnant, I can't see Ridge wanting to give Liam the time of day anymore much less encouraging Steffy to try to hang on to him -- at least I hope he wouldn't, because Liam is such a fucking loser.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
I know this is fiction land but it has morphed to the "twilight zone" because the way Liam dances around

the elephant in the room every time he is with Steffy!

No way a guy(when the woman who is carrying his child ,is in front of him and is genuinely questioning

and searching for answers about their latest rift)  doesn't blurt out,THE BLANKETS, LIPSTICK on the

sofa cushions????!!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
I'm choosing to ignore the ridiculousness of it all and just focus on Thorsten, on Ridge who is the only person who seems to have two braincells to rub together and TK's divine new haircut ala early years of Zach Slater.  LOVE IT!  [thud]

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #92 
Why is no one listening? There's nothing happening between Bill and Steffy.

Because that's not what they want to hear, Ridge.

Ditto, Alina! TK's doing an incredible job portraying Ridge caught between Steffy and Hooke, trying to make Steffy's case while not alienating his wife and her daughter... that's what keeps me watching every day.

I hope Steffy goes into labor right before the vows start.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
"Hooke".....[rofl2]

I don't get the urgency to get Hope married off so quickly either.  Reeks of desperation to me.  I'm wondering how long it will be before Ridge has finally heard enough about how what 'Steffy did', and how it's the absolute worst thing she could have ever done to poor little Liam [gaah], before he reminds her about her affair with her daughter's husband that resulted in the 'Princess of Goodness and Light'....[rolleyes]   Hello, Pot!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Anne, ^^^ I would love to see Ridge say something to Brooke about her utter hypocrisy, but sadly, no one is allowed to remind Brooke of her not-so-pristine past.  They just let her squint at them and spew all her venom.  Unbelievable!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Brooke committed the ultimate betrayal of her daughter with her own son in law, which was the primary reason I gave up on B&B yrs ago!  It crossed a line for me & yet they allow her to spew this venom over & over, seemingly unfazed by her own shortcomings.  It's hypocrisy of the worst kind!  I would love to see Ridge call her on it!  But she'll just remind him, "this is not about me" as she always does.  The only reason she's rushing it so much is to see her dtr win, IMO!  It's a contest!  She knows time is of the essence for her farce to work! 
IMO Liam the Loser isn't worth the drama but that's another story.  I'd love to see Steffy put on her big girl panties, straighten her tiara, dry the tears & tell the loser to shove off & never darken her door again!  That's what he deserves - Hope, too!  And Brooke!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #96 

What the fuck is wrong with these people?!?!

What kind of family throws a wedding for one daughter with the other daughter’s ex who the other daughter desperately wants to stay married to and who is the father of her almost-here baby?  Who does that?! Is this a trashy reality show? How can the bride’s mother be so excited without giving one thought to her husband’s pain for his daughter? How can Brooke spout that “written in the stars” bullshit with a straight face??

Watching the “Logan Sisters” act be trotted out again made me wish I had something to drink.  Don’t these women ever stop to consider that the presence of all 3 of them is like the kiss of death to any relationship or event they’re celebrating together anyway? And do they honestly think Hope has a chance in hell of being happy with a windsock like Liam? And Ridge has to know that any guy who is so obstinate yet so easy to be played is just plain not a good candidate to be anybody’s husband. But Ridge is acting like such a loving, caring, compassionate father tirelessly,  patiently trying to give his daughter what she wants, it just makes me melt. That is the only recognizably human behavior in this whole hot mess.

P.S. Kathy and I won’t be able to do a daily video tomorrow or Monday.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I'd love to see Steffy put on her big girl panties, straighten her tiara, dry the tears & tell the loser to shove off & never darken her door again!  That's what he deserves - Hope, too!  And Brooke!  

That makes two of us! And then I'd love to see Steffy totally gaslight Bill -- alert the paps to her accepting his marriage proposal, keep up the PR blitz during their very brief engagement, have a Windsor Palace-size wedding -- and then at the altar, just when the officiant asks does any one object, throw her bouquet at Bill and yell I DO, SUCKER! at him. The only one she'd clue in would be Ridge, who would be right there to escort back down the aisle with his inimitable aplomb.

That's all if, of course, Steffy's water doesn't break tomorrow -- which my fingers are so crossed for!

Today's festivities reminded me so much of a Marcia Brady fantasy -- anyone remember the episode where she fantasized about marrying her dentist? I wonder how many times Hope has seen that episode, because she sure behaves like she totally imprinted on it. Helium balloons have more substance than this ridiculous flighty wedding-obsessed version of Hope does.

Ridge was as usual the saving grace -- doing his best to be the voice of sanity and reason, and of course failing with this non-Brady bunch. But he looked incredibly handsome making the attempt in his wedding attendee suit. Sigh!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 
Brooke had an affair with her son in law (father in law ...all the same degree of disgusting!)and got

pregnant...Ta da  Hope! How can she squint her eyes at Steffy? I think Brooke is angry that Bill got over

her pretty quickly and is rushing this wedding so she can dress up and party to heal her bruised ego!

Ridge is gorgeously wonderful!

I think Wyatt is going to sing like a canary at the wedding when Carter asks if there is anyone who thinks

that the couple shouldn't get married or maybe it will be Hope who won't say "I do"!

Ridge is gorgeously wonderful,just sayin!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
The canary sang!  I guess Katie and him are OVER! There is Thorne waiting in the wings.

Taylor is talkin to Ridge but doesn't mention that bc of HER COWARDLINESS their daughter is obliged to

tolerate and meet with Bill,perpetuating the alleged affair!

What can I say about Ridge....stunningly HANDSOME!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #100 

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I have to give Whyatt his props. He finally grew a pair. I mean – he admitted Ridge was right! How often does anybody do that?! And he did it in front of everybody! And Ridge didn’t gloat even though he is entitled to a big huge I told you so. He was calm, rational, and yet compassionate. Brooke’s scowling face though – whoa! She has acted like this whole Steffy vs. Hope thing was some kind of reality show contest. If she breaks up with Ridge because he steadfastly backed up his own daughter, and the truth, while she was so desperate to get her daughter married despite it, it will be kind of reflective of their relationship.

But I couldn’t believe Liam didn’t immediately at least call Steffy and apologize for not believing her. Instead she, heavy with child, had to go to him. And comfort him. That did not set well with me at all, and I do not give a hoot about them as a couple one way or the other. But it sure is reflective of and sets the tone for their relationship.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.