Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey, Bill, Liam and Hope - don't everybody speak at once!!! /sarcasm

I kind of think Ridge is better off in jail! At least he can spend time with Steffy :/.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Don't miss bonus scene - Ridge's pitch perfect imitation of Asshole!!!!! OMG I'm dying!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for posting this gem, Christy!!  It really was hysterical!  I was in stitches - he's so spot-on!  IA that Stephanie would def be at $Bill's bedside shaking the truth out of the SOB!  This was really special.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
That was awesome, Christy!  Thanks! 

TK does a better $Bill than $Bill......[happy0194]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Ridge: Spencer never ceases to amaze me. Frames me, throws me in here... lifelong dream.
Steffy: Says he really believes you shot him, Dad.

Whut?! Way to support your dad, Steffy! If Bill said he "really believed" Ridge sacrifices babies on altars of human skulls during Black Masses, how much credence would you give that? (Or should I ask?) That sounded more like a typical Brooke line, come to think of it! Have to say Brooke going to bat for Ridge the way she did surprised the crap out of me.

I'm kind of sorry Ridge got sprung so fast, though... for me it was a welcome change to see him outside of the executive suite, even if it was in jail, because he had some great scenes (including the priceless Bill impression!). I hope Ridge gets to keep the prison garb!

PS I like Lt. Sanchez and it would be nice to see more of him away from police HQ.

PPS Sharon, if you're out there anytime soon -- just saw that Pillow Talk is on TCM @4PM today!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 

I didn’t shoot the guy but I just wish whoever did would’ve finished him off

MSE!!!!!

When Ridge called Bill toxic and said he wanted Steffy and Brooke to stay away from him, I got a sinking feeling. I mean, I can see different ways this can go now that Bill’s words have freed Ridge, and none of them bode well for Ridge.

Brooke is gonna be grateful to Bill. Steffy is gonna be grateful to Bill. Bill and Hope both have Liam over a barrel,  and while Bill makes a big show of wanting Liam and Steffy back together,  Liam obviously wants Hope, who can blow the whistle on him any time she wants to and who seems kind of evil now. So it was great to see Ridge so happy today, but Bill still wants to stick it to him and now Bill looks like the good guy :/.

P.S. Thanks, Sharon!

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I hate to say it but I think that Ridge is almost better off staying in his jail cell. I only see rough and challenging times ahead for him.
I kept waiting for "Myrtle" to show up and visit "Zach" in his jail cell...
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma
I hate to say it but I think that Ridge is almost better off staying in his jail cell. I only see rough and challenging times ahead for him.
I kept waiting for "Myrtle" to show up and visit "Zach" in his jail cell...

Does Ridge ever really get a break?  Not for more than a day or two at a time anyway.  And if only Ridge had a "Myrtle" on his side.  He could use someone who sees him for who he is and still loves him unconditionally...just saying.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Like minds, Kathy!!  I just finished watching Pillow Talk!!  Never get enough of it!  I caught Calamity Jane this morning - another gem with a very young & sexy Phillip Carey, who played Asa Buchanan on OLTL if anyone remembers.  Today is Doris Day's 96th birthday & TCM was honoring her.  
So IA that Ridge needs a "Myrtle" right now!  I will never forget this incredible scene with Zach handcuffed to the bed on the floor & Kendall walking in & he says, "God can't help you now, Kendall"- sent chills up my spine!  We didn't get anything that dramatic today but I'll still take that amazing mega-watt smile he had!!  Wow!  
I think y'all are right - $Bill is going to end up being some kind of hero making the ultimate sacrifice - they have found a way to sanctify all his evil doings.  
And yes, Kathy that $Bill impersonation was hysterical!  I could watch that all. day. long.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Christy, I didn't want to bother you because as usual I can't access the bonus scene but everyone is

spellbound by Ridge's ,Spencer imitation...now I need to see it! Thanks!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Bluegaze (and everyone), here is the clip for your viewing/downloading pleasure: 04/02/18 Deleted Scene

MYRTLE!!!! Sigh... OMG so true, Paloma, Katbert, and Sharon -- Ridge needs a Myrtle in his life, someone who never weighs his soul against his foe's before deciding whether Ridge's is any more worthy. Until this storyline, where Ridge has for once actually been given the benefit of the doubt by his loving family and I haven't been hearing them repeat their typical caveats to each other such as "Well, Ridge does really hate Bill, so..." behind his back, that pretty much has never happened since I've been watching TK's Ridge.

Sharon, I should have known you'd be watching Pillow Talk! In looking over today's schedule, I see I missed It's A Great Feeling (and the Errol Flynn cameo) so I'll be catching it on TCM On Demand at some point. Happy birthday, Miss Day!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks again! As Steffy said...he is just AMAZING!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Way to crap all over Ridge's joyous homecoming, asshole! I literally recoiled when Thorne pulled his passive-aggressive "Well, I think we can all agree on one thing... that Forrester Creations does just fine without a CEO" shit -- especially after Ridge had good-naturedly amended "little brother" to "slightly younger brother" when addressing Thorne. The best-man/jailhouse visitor-moon between Thorne and Ridge must be over now -- Thorne's no doubt perfectly manicured and buffed metaphorical claws sure were extending themselves today!

At least Maya tried to smooth things over... I guess she's had lots of practice with that.

But wow, I've always wanted to see more of the Ridge/Carter friendship, so I loved Ridge's genuinely heartfelt thanks to Carter. That was really really nice. I am not touching Ridge's bedroom comment to Brooke, LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
It was a great Ridge and Carter scene! Talking about Carter, him and Steffy would make a beautiful

couple! I would love to see TK depict Ridge's emotions about his best friend and daughter together. It

would break the Spencer and Forrester connection for a while. As we know all relationships on B&B have

an expiration date..except Pam and Charlie of course!LOL

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Carter is certainly a better "brother" to Ridge than that cretin Thorne.  I'd love to see Carter and Steffy together.  Get her away from Lame Liam (let that conniving snake Hope have him) and Lecherous Bill. 
Ridge seems so happy with Brooke; I wonder how long before she betrays him.  You know it's bound to happen. 
Or maybe they will have a falling out over Hope.  I can't imagine how having Liam working with her at FC will go over with his pregnant wife, her father, her grandfather and his father when all four of them hold the stock in FC.  I suspect they will want to toss that faithless harpy Hope out on her keester....and Liam along with her.  Good times ahead.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 

Well, Ridge is out of prison and into Steffy/Liam/Hope Groundhog Day hell. But I loved him asking Steffy to please not give Asshole the benefit of the doubt. And his instant perception of Brooke’s pushing of Hope over Steffy (not that I care who gets Liam, but if Hope does, there’s only one disturbing way I can see this going for Ridge).

Oh, and ICAM that Ridge desperately needs a Myrtle.  It never ceases to amaze me how on this show nobody really has friends. They have family members who take turns stabbing each other in the back alternating with reverence for “family.” And Carter, an employee who is a friend by default, not an organic relationship. That’s about it. Ridge desperately needs somebody to talk to – and visit him in prison.

Another thing, where did Maya’s tribute to Ridge yesterday come from? I mean, what took her so long – he backed her up when Bill exposed her a few years ago! It was so odd to me she didn’t even mention what you’d think would be the most importing thing about him for her.

Don’t get me started on the odd assortment of characters sitting around talking today in one room while Ridge, Steffy and Brooke were in another. I think I’d be kinda scared to eat Pam’s baked goods.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I was happy to see that Ridge is finally seeing what a little snake Hope is behind her oh-so-innocent looks.  She's hardly "supporting Liam and Steffy's marriage" and it's time that Steffy knew that too.  Please Soap Goddess, let Ridge and Steffy kick her nasty a$$ out of Forrester so she and Liam can go peddle their goodness and light somewhere else.  And if Brooke gets a blast for her two-facedness about her supporting Steffy, I'm good with that too.  I'd love to see Ridge free of both of those vipers, and find himself someone that's Ride or Die, just for him alone.  Is that so much to ask?
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 
One of life's enduring mysteries for me is why neither Steffy or Hope can move on from mopey, sanctimonious Liam. I'm glad Ridge is seeing Hope for the viper (yeah!) she is being behind Steffy's back, and I enjoyed watching Steffy call Hope out on it on this cold, gloomy, Ridge-less day. Now that Bill is doing Hope's dirty work for her in a way even that stealth bomber could never have hoped for, which way will weathervane Liam end up spinning? I wish I cared, LOL! I'm really only on Steffy's side because (1) I do think Bill took advantage of her, (3) Hope is such a sneaky self-righteous witch, and (2) Ridge is Steffy's father. I'm longing for the day when Ridge either blasts Hope to kingdom come on Steffy's behalf (and takes whatever fallout happens with Brooke), or convinces Steffy she deserves better than a wishy-washy secret violent psychopath like Liam. Or both!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Trying again - tried to post earlier & it said my post was 'spam'!  Kathy - just Ditto to your entire post!  I fail to see the attraction to Liam either - too gray or something - she can do better but not $Bill.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 
Sharon, I can't explain that spam message you got! There are no board settings that should prevent existing members from posting, at least that I'm aware of. I've opened a ticket with the board host to see what I can find out.

ETA: I heard from board support this a.m. (04/10/18) -- they said it was a temporary board glitch (they were adjusting something at their end), and shouldn't happen again.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Well it only happened that once so ..  gremlins I guess.  BTW, head's up - Random Harvest at 5:45pm today on TCM.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Thanks, Sharon! I can use some Ronald Colman after today's B&B prick fest!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
I have advise for Liam,renew your marriage vows and invite Hope and Bill to be witnesses and kiss Steffy

passionately all day BUT most importantly make sure Bill is watching!

Please ,let's move on people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #24 
I tried to write a post about what happened today but I gave up, LOL. I'll just say that nothing about Bill and Thorne each having a problem with Katie and Wyatt behaving the way all characters on this show, including Bill and Thorne, behave, makes the slightest bit of sense.

I'll also say that I love, love, loved the way Ridge interacted with Bill. Bill lobbed his usual insults, but they didn't even get so far as to harmlessly bounce off of Ridge. They just didn't connect at all. At the same time Ridge treated Bill with such perfectly effortless wry contempt (hubby watching with me also used the word "exasperated" -- that too). It was really entertaining to watch.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
I loved the scenes with Ridge & scumbag, 'pig from hell' $Bill, too!  Have to say that Ridge came across a lot better & certain more classy!  
Kathy - head's up - Errol Flynn is featured on TCM all day today!  Lots of your favs!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 
The mocking way Ridge said "your golden gun" cracked me up.

Prick sure played the shoulder for women he wants to cry on today didn't he.

P.S. Sharon, it's like a Flynn Fest today! Thank you, TCM! All my faves except Objective Burma (that Errol was so good in, he actually reminded me of TK).

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Don't miss bonus scene - Ridge's pitch perfect imitation of Asshole!!!!! OMG I'm dying!

Loved this!!!

Sorry I haven't been around.  I've been very sick for a while.  I even deleted my "Thorsten Kaye Fans" Twitter account because I couldn't upload pictures like I had been.  Still love Thorsten.  I'll pop in when I can.

Love you guys!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 
Welcome back, Cheryl -- I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick and I hope you're on the road to recovery now.

Sharon, I just finished watching The Adventures of Robin Hood... getting ready to watch Captain Blood!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Cheryl,
So sorry to hear that you have been sick. I hope that you are feeling better.
Best wishes![wave]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
KILL ME NOW

P.S. Ridge was so good with both Steffy and Hope today, what does the show need a shrink for??

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Welcome back Cheryl!

I hope Taylor is not going to come between Ridge and Brooke...OUR daughter versus her daughter

scenario!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Brooke was squinting again. That can't be good!LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Steffy has figured it out! Liam will be so grateful and fall in love with her all over again because only she

knows him at that profound level. 

Bill and Hope will back off and all will be happy till next time...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
That's it!??? Steffy tells Taylor it was consensual and Taylor is apologizing!!!What happened to her

original professional observation of PIG???

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Mods - any chance you can post the latest Thorsten interview in SOD?  I've seen excerpts & it's great - as always - would love to see the whole thing.  I can't find the mag locally.  Thanks in advance!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 
Here ya go, Sharon - enjoy![tk_sod04-23-18burning_questions1] [tk_sod04-23-18burning_questions2]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Wow- thanks!  I was just about to go out to find it!  Great interview - as always!  Did y'all see the previews for tomorrow - looks like TK is sporting his new short Caesar haircut!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Wow- thanks!  I was just about to go out to find it!  Great interview - as always!  Did y'all see the previews for tomorrow - looks like TK is sporting his new short Caesar haircut!  

Looked great! I liked Brooke's new length too (and wish my hair would do that!).

But c'mon, B&B... please give Ridge something else to do besides being a shoulder for Steffy to cry on!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
ITA Kathy.  Not that I'm not enjoying TK because I can't imagine my day without him on my tv!  But he needs more s/l than being the shoulder for Steffy to cry on.  He was rockin' that awesome haircut today, though!  Ian-cut!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #40 
He's the hottest!!!

I like seeing Ridge as father but there is need of new real storyline for him beside that and I get his behavior towards Bill but .... come on, a father can't want his daughter with someone like Liam either

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Thanks for posting that great interview, Christy! 
Thorsten, you never disappoint!  [snicker]

Ready for this whole s/l to move on, but man, you've got to love how fiercely Ridge protects his daughter.  

On the shallow side, I'm loving the new 'do' too!  Very 'Ian-esque'!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
I liked that interview too.   I always enjoy reading anything he says because he always seems to answer truthfully, which is one of the things I love about him.
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Here ya go, Sharon - enjoy!

Thank you for posting this article. I am not sure if or when this would have been seen in an Australian magazine.
I thought the questions were good and his answers were wonderful. 😍😍

[tk_sod04-23-18burning_questions1] [tk_sod04-23-18burning_questions2]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #44 
I really enjoyed this intimate bonus scene this week, so I thought I would share.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/ctBc4aaGQTWkTywhDBEM5zqKl1vyz4ve/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-you-fought-for-me/

😄😄

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 

Correction: Two spiders. It's one thing for Brooke to choose her daughter's welfare over Ridge's. It's another when the way she did it amounts to rubbing Ridge's face in it. How on earth can Brooke be so dim as to not think that's going to be a problem?

I hope Ridge does pest control.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #46 
Wow. Ridge is spending half his time being Steffy's emotional support, but Brooke doesn't think it's going to be a problem that she invited Liam to live there on the same property as Hope?! Ridge should move in with Steffy and be there for her full time then since she'll have even more stress now thanks to Brooke and her sly offspring.

Thanks, Bookworm! I've always been irked at how they leave out such good scenes.

Cometohome

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Steffy and Hope are certainly old enough to sort their own feelings out without their parents' interference. The best thing Ridge and Brooke could so is let their daughters making their own minds.  Also, Steffy should just let Liam sign the divorce papers, save both of them a lot of pain.   
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Kathy you & I are always on the same wave length!  I, too, had that exact GWTW 'spider' scene pop into my head!  Only thing - we don't have Mammy to call her on it!  
Shallow end - I'm swooning over TK's awesome Ian-hair!  Sigh... takes me back.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #49 
LOL, Sharon! Mammy's immortal words are definitely at the top of my memorable movie quotes list too -- I'd give anything to hear her level them at Hope, even though Hope is no Scarlett! It almost seems like an insult to spiders to compare Hope to one. I mean at least spiders eat other bugs. Hope benefits no one but herself. If that ends up putting a wedge between Ridge and Brooke, though... bring it on, because I want a new storyline for Ridge.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #50 
I love the short hair cut! He's at his hottest!!
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.