Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #51 
Brooke, you're starting to remind me of the I Love Lucy scene where Ethel has heard Lucy's speech so many times, she starts repeating it with her (pissing Lucy off, LOL). I feel like Ethel -- I've heard you put off Ridge so much lately I can repeat your lines along with you, but one thing I haven't heard you say is why Ridge kissing Quinn is so much worse than Bill busting up his marriage to Katie with you -- twice. (And yes --I also feel like Lucy, since I keep repeating myself, too!)

My favorite line was Ridge's because it cut to the chase. Don't marry Bill because I made a mistake.

Since Brooke's bed was still warm from Ridge when Bill took his place in it, I think marrying her would be the mistake for Ridge. Even if Ridge did marry Brooke, it would have just been a matter of time before she cheated on him with Bill.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #52 

I hate that of all the people who deserve to get revenge on Quinn, Katie is the one getting it. I really really hate the show portraying Ridge as a trifler now and think it’s so unfair – Brooke broke up Katie’s marriage – and Katie is mad at Ridge for kissing Quinn?? This makes no sense to me whatsoever. Plus you know Katie’s about 2 seconds away from jumping Eric’s bones herself. Anyway, I also didn’t appreciate the insult to secretaries while I’m at it (especially since Secretaries’ Day is Wednesday).

In watching Ridge and Brooke, it just seems to me as if Ridge is the only one really distressed about their break up. He feels guilt for hurting her and RJ as well as confusion for not understanding his own actions. I’m not defending Ridge for what he did – and I can’t blame Brooke for kicking him to the curb either, but I do blame her for instantly going back to Bill – who cheated on her sister in two marriages – and acting like he’s so morally superior. Oh, but then Bill cheated with her so I guess that makes it OK…Bill didn’t cheat on her, only Katie…who is now going after Quinn for cheating on Eric while cheerleading Brooke and Bill.

Ridge isn’t the only one who’s confused. But I give him credit for trying to understand why he kissed Quinn and making it right. IMO, self-awareness, or even the pursuit of it, is by far the most appealing quality a character can have and watching Ridge struggle is vastly more interesting to me than anything else.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

.....I do blame her for instantly going back to Bill – who cheated on her sister in two marriages – and acting like he’s so morally superior. Oh, but then Bill cheated with her so I guess that makes it OK…

Just like Brooke being so disgusted that Ridge kissed his father's wife!  She wasn't so appalled when Brooke herself was his father's wife and she was doing more than kissing him.  She's such a hypocrite.  I honestly don't know why men want her so badly; the way she's been passed around, it's more than a little disgusting.  I hope she and Ridge never reunite.  Find him a woman (not Katie the Harpy!!!) that he can be with for more than a few months; that's where TK shines (I know, he shines at everything!).  It would be refreshing to see a couple that stayed together, despite the peaks and valleys of a relationship, and didn't just head for divorce court at the first little angst.  I know, I'm living in the past, yearning for Love in the Afternoon.  But I sure miss it.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Brooke's ego is hurt...she just can't wrap her head around the fact that Ridge kissed

Quinn ...when he had her in his bed?

That is Brooke's rationale...what Ridge did is worse than anything PIG could

do...because it was done to HER ..never mind how she and Bill (who was married)

with their flirting and whispers caused Katie to question her sanity...the jury is out

on that! Katie's behaviour lately.. wants to be chaperone to Quinn and

Ridge, enjoys tormenting Quinn and now her latest pass time ...spokesperson for

the sanctity  of marriage...I think they succeeded!LOL

We have questioned why B&B are taking Katie on this slippery slope...maybe it's to

prepare us for a Ridge and Quinn love story.

Right now... those two Logan sisters are very unattractive...one is a blackmailer and

the other is ..well... being herself, trying to fix her hurt ego with sex!

Ridge kisses Quinn and Brooke has sex with Bill...tit for tat, Brooke..HUH?

A while back Ridge told Brooke that there was one more chapter to be

written for Brooke and Ridge...this has to be it! PLEASE!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
ITA  katbert...so refreshing and inspirational...a couple that stay together ,defending

and protecting their love!

I can't help using caRIDGE as the perfect example...everyone was out to seperate 

them...constantly trying to put a wedge ,pompous ASS Tommy with

his biceps and his feelings for Caroline which have suddenly disappeared once she is

single! If Ridge and her do get together again I get the feeling that TOOtall feelings

will suddenly surface for her again ) Brookey in her bikini ,Katie critiquing Ridge's

masterpiece of Caroline. The two gossips in the office..Donna and

the lemon bars auntie..."Bah blah blah..Brooke and Ridge always get back together"

but it was wonderful when Ridge and Caroline went to their love loft and shut off all

that opposition and made afternoon love! It was delightful! Those were great

unforgettable moments in time!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #56 
Maybe I'm projecting, but I kinda got the feeling today that Ridge wants to nail Spectra to the wall not just because they stole from him but because it's a way to work out his sadness over Brooke,  his anger with Katie, and his confusion about Quinn.

Not that I have a problem with the Spectras facing the music. They committed a blatant crime, a crime that Sally was even willing to sacrifice her relationship with her sister to commit. That doesn't say much for her, and she and Shirley deserve to pay for what they did to FC. But I can't make myself care one way or the other if they do.

Please, B&B -- wrap up this storyline (where Thomas and RJ have each gotten new women -- eh! who cares?! -- but Ridge hasn't!) and introduce a new woman for Ridge!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Please, B&B -- wrap up this storyline (where Thomas and RJ have each gotten new women -- eh! who cares?! -- but Ridge hasn't!) and introduce a new woman for Ridge!

This!! How I would love for B&B to bring on a new woman for Ridge.  No more Bridge; that washed out long ago and shouldn't be rebuilt ever again.  Not Katie the Harpy.  She's insufferable.  I loved Ridge and Caroline, but her Thomas love may have tainted her forever for me.  Quinn and Ridge have amazing chemistry, but there's the issue of her being Daddy's wife (and a little nuts).  So yes, please a new woman for Ridge.  The way Brooke has been passed and forth between Ridge and Bill with barely time to change her underwear is just too nauseating for me.  Find someone that Bill hasn't had his grubby hands on.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert

This!! How I would love for B&B to bring on a new woman for Ridge.  No more Bridge; that washed out long ago and shouldn't be rebuilt ever again.  Not Katie the Harpy.  She's insufferable.  I loved Ridge and Caroline, but her Thomas love may have tainted her forever for me.  Quinn and Ridge have amazing chemistry, but there's the issue of her being Daddy's wife (and a little nuts).  So yes, please a new woman for Ridge.  The way Brooke has been passed and forth between Ridge and Bill with barely time to change her underwear is just too nauseating for me.  Find someone that Bill hasn't had his grubby hands on.

YES PLEASE! 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #59 
Maybe I've read too many Ann Rule books, but even though the detective made his cameo appearance yesterday, it didn't dawn on me until watching today: Since when do the victims of a crime investigate it? If Coco is witness to a crime, which she is, WTF isn't she being grilled by the LAPD? Isn't that their job? The Forresters filing a civil lawsuit against Spectra is one thing, but criminal charges are handled by the state. Aren't they?

So here's how you wrap it up, B&B: have Sally put every last cent Spectra makes from the stolen designs into FC's bank account in exchange for FC not pressing charges. FC gets its millions back. Nobody goes to jail. When Ridge finds out how badly Bill's hands are itching (heh) to replace Spectra's squat HQ with his manly skyscraper, Ridge pays off the Spectra mortgage.

And to repeat and echo the above: GET RIDGE A NEW WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #60 

Add me to the list of those who want a new woman for Ridge – and a new storyline!!! I think the Spectras are a waste of space, but I think RJ should bear some of the responsibility since he was deliberately negligent. But honestly, I don’t really care, this storyline is nothing but an obvious dud plot contrivance to drum up sympathy for a bunch of grifters and we all know Thomas’s latest insta-gf won’t be spending 15 years in prison. 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Ridge deserves and needs a new love interest but B&B is about the valleys and

mountains in relationships and so that is why they have a STAR among them!

With Thorsten's phenomenal depiction of Ridge's unique style to nurture the

broken relationship back to health with his intense,magnetic sex appeal...I don't care

who the lucky woman is...TK mesmerises me with his incredible performances and

dialogue over and over again!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
The only character I really care about is Ridge. I used to like Katie back when  she was first with Ridge, but now the writers have completely ruined her; I NEVER could stand the trampy Brook; and in spite of some GREAT performances, I  never really cared as much for Caroline as many of you did, so I guess I must join the  "bring in a  new character for Ridge" group.  I find the Spectras  annoying and they just use up time that should be put to better use, IMO.  In spite of my seemingly negativity, as long as TK shows up on my screen I will continue to look forward to watching B&B every day.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #63 

The ugliest ring I’ve ever seen

Me too, Ridge!!!

Gee, Bill, didn’t Katie deserve a man who gave her 110% too? I guess not, since you blew up 2 marriages with her because of the woman you gave 110% (ewww…) to. Not that I care about Katie  but Bill’s hypocrisy is so monumental I just can’t believe that nobody even brings up what he did to her while he’s busy trashing Ridge.

Brooke knows she’s trading Ridge in for a whinnying, snorting Grade A cheater. She’s the one he cheated with! So I don’t understand how Brooke can look Ridge in the eye, tell him she’s had it with his “games,” while screwing the man who totally screwed her own sister. Why is Ridge the only one who is ever held to account? How many times does he have to apologize and grovel to Brooke? And he’s not even with Quinn. So they kissed, that was wrong, but on a scale of 1-10 of B&B crimes, it barely registers. Bill calling it a “dark secret” is just ridiculous, and besides, Brooke is on that secret.

Oh, I sooo wish Ridge would just tell Eric the truth. Eric has treated him like shit for most of the time I’ve been watching this show anyway, so how much worse can their relationship get, you know?  

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #64 
Well, if Bill ever stops his hypocritical chest-thumping and everlasting dick-swinging and actually"exposes" Ridge's secret, it won't just be Ridge who's affected by Bill's strange and unseemly obsession with him.

If Bill exposes Ridge and Quinn's attraction to each other, Eric will kick Quinn to the curb. If doing so gives Eric another seizure, Bill will share the blame this time. And did Bill forget who Quinn is? She's Bill's son's mother and I doubt if Wyatt will take Bill's side if Bill destroys her life. And how will Brooke's name not also be dragged through the mud along with Ridge's once Bill's tawdry tabloid does a number on Ridge? That's something neither Bill nor Katie ever seem to consider when they threaten Ridge -- how it will also affect Brooke.

I really loved Ridge's attitude toward Bill's threats today. It only takes one of Ridge's subtly mocking expressions to expose Bill and Bill's sense of inadequacy. (Whinnying and snorting! LOL!!! Every time Bill does that shit, I remember the name of the street I used to live around the corner from -- Gelding Lane.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
My heart breaks watching Ridge beg for Brooke's forgiveness, IT IS NOT RIGHT!!!

I wouldn't be surprised that the reason she hooks up with Bill is to get this reaction

from Ridge...talk about having insecurities...she always wants attention!

So Caroline didn't call Ridge to give him a heads up about PIG'S snooping.. who 

knows maybe she will....someone has to get Ridge away from this revolving door

called ,Brooke !LOL

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Bill mocking Ridge for having no self respect and begging Brooke to take him back is hysterical coming from him who spent months whining at Brooke to take him back and promising to wait until she tired of Ridge. Bill has the self awareness of a gnat!

Why do characters on B&B have such unrealistic reactions to everything? Brooke just went from being engaged to Ridge to being engaged to Bill within days of each other with not so much of a huh. They act like it's totally normal and not scandalous and icky at all. Meanwhile Ridge had to be replaced as CEO because he wasn't Douglas' bio dad.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
Ridge not being Douglas's bio dad has to be ... RECTIFIED!

IMO, already there are few options for Ridge and Dougie as his grandson puts a

damper in a caRIDGE reunion so FIX IT B&B...pretty please ! Besides Ridge is TOO

young to be a grandfather...Dougie has to be his love child!

Call me, Mr. Bell if you need any assistance about how to make this all happen!LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
what Coco said..."take the building' ....Ridge grabbing the building keys from Bill's

sliming hoofs as he closes the deal with CJ.. 
will  be PRICELESS! 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.