Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
As T. S. Eliot wrote... April is the cruelest month, and unfortunately this one sure isn't kicking off by making any exceptions for Ridge.

The irony of hearing Katie say Ridge has zero self-control when she's addressing BROOKE of all people cannot be overstated. And Katie, if Ridge is stupid -- what does that make you, Mrs. Ex-Bill Spencer x2?

Katie really seems to be projecting her rage about Bill cheating on her twice with Brooke onto Ridge and Quinn rather than on where it belongs.

I kinda wished Katie would rush in and spill the beans, making Eric collapse in shock -- then Broke could say to her I told you so about her own decision to protect Eric by keeping mum. Eric's self-righteous, hypocritical, utterly pompous hectoring Brooke and Ridge about their wedding cancellation just made me want to scream. Oh what the hell.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Katie really seems to be projecting her rage about Bill cheating on her twice with Brooke onto Ridge and Quinn rather than on where it belongs.

Plus I think she's still pissed that Ridge dumped her for Caroline, even though Katie didn't seem that distressed at the time since she was back married to Bill within minutes.  Or maybe she's mad at Ridge because of her stupidity in marrying Bill again and having him cheat on her again with her sister again.  Whatever, her anger is certainly misdirected, IMO.  Heaven forbid that she give her beloved sister a blast for what Brooke has done.  I liked it better when Katie (momentarily) washed her hands of Brooke.  At least then she was behaving rationally.
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I agree, why would you call a family meeting and DEMAND to know what happened??
These are all grown ups... he could have pulled Ridge aside and just asked him!!
And if Ridge is "stupid," then Eric lost his marbles years ago!!
Did it ever occur to him that BILL was in Australia, and HE just might have something to do with cancelling the wedding?? 
I'm in the minority, but I DO want Katie to just tell Eric - it's like tearing off the bandaide and just getting it over with!!  Better yet, I wouldn't mind if Eric caught Ridge/Quinn in a compromising position - would love to see the old judgemental buffoon's reaction!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
what was said in Australia, between Brooke and Bill after Ridge left ... I don't care

really !!! I think Katie has it wrong regarding the reason Brooke is willing to keep

mums about Ridge and Quinn. Brooke wants Ridge to support her marriage to PIG in

return for her silence!

Katie...mind your business! You are out of control! Someone has to shut her up and I

think Ridge has to do it...kiss her...not that she deserves those mesmerizing lips on

hers but he will get the job done...kiss her until all that anger melts away!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Well that's what I have said all along - Katie just sounds like a woman scorned to me & pretty much by everybody!  She has her own ax to grind & she isn't concerned about anyone else - just revenge.  Not a good look for her.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
I agree, why would you call a family meeting and DEMAND to know what happened??
These are all grown ups... he could have pulled Ridge aside and just asked him!!
And if Ridge is "stupid," then Eric lost his marbles years ago!!
Did it ever occur to him that BILL was in Australia, and HE just might have something to do with cancelling the wedding?? 
I'm in the minority, but I DO want Katie to just tell Eric - it's like tearing off the bandaide and just getting it over with!!  Better yet, I wouldn't mind if Eric caught Ridge/Quinn in a compromising position - would love to see the old judgemental buffoon's reaction!

That is a great question. But now it's as if that affair never even happened...hey, maybe Brooke should just buy a new house. I mean, that was all it took for Katie to completely forget that Bill had a full blown affair with Brooke /sarcasm.

I also want to Eric to find out about Ridge and Quinn, but I fully expect him blame it all on Ridge and sanctify Quinn even further when it happens. I would actually like to see Ridge be the one to tell Eric. I think that would be a great scene.

It's almost comical at this point though how hypocritical Eric is. For someone who refused to listen to anyone's advice against marrying Quinn, he sure has no problem butting into Ridge's love life with Brooke. But Katie's hypocrisy is beyond bizarre to me. I think she really is that offended by Quinn and Ridge, something that has nothing to do with her -- unless she wanted either Eric or Ridge. But if she did, why isn't she spilling the beans? Because right now, she's just complicit.

Whose jaw hit the floor Brooke said to Ridge "Eric has always been so good to you?"

Ridge's speech to Quinn and his proposal made me sad. He said it was all about Brooke. And I do think he really loves her, but he isn't in love with her. She isn't in love with him either. It sounds almost as if they both want to please Eric more than they want to please each other. So that's another reason I want Ridge to be the one to tell Eric the truth.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Katie isn't just projecting her rage about Brooke and Bill onto Quinn and Ridge, is she? Lounging around Forrester Manor, taunting her prey, issuing threatening orders... she's literally turning into Quinn! Hey, try it out on Bill next, Katie.

But the main topic on everyone's lips was how evil Ridge has once again betrayed Brooke Pureheart. Building up into a swelling, deafening chorus of judgment and righteousness. Just downright slobbering over it. As word spread about the non-wedding, they started to remind me of the multiplying bucket-carrying brooms in Fantasia. I wanted to throw out my arms like that sorcerer and just shriek GET A LIFE! LOL (And then... they would all evaporate in a swirl of popping bubbles.)

I'm not gonna defend Ridge -- and I will never not loathe Quinn -- but he recognized something in her that made him respond to it. When Brooke (unforgivably, IMO) again threw Ridge's Marone paternity (like it was Ridge's fault?) at him, how grateful he should be to Eric for accepting him as his own, blah blah blah, I thought, you bitch -- how do you know that's not exactly why Eric married Quinn -- to subconsciously stick it to Ridge, his inexplicably sainted bitch of a dead wife's biggest joke on him? Eric sure didn't treat Ridge like his beloved son when he installed psycho Quinn on FC's throne.

Anyway, in conclusion I'll just say that I thought Ridge's speech to Brooke at the end was perfect. A quietly visceral, heartbreaking portrait of a man who means well but whose pained self-awareness, tragically, makes him only too aware that he doesn't understand why he does what he does. There was something so real about it and it was so relatable, and truly gripping to watch.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Anyway, in conclusion I'll just say that I thought Ridge's speech to Brooke at the end was perfect. A quietly visceral, heartbreaking portrait of a man who means well but whose pained self-awareness, tragically, makes him only too aware that he doesn't understand why he does what he does. There was something so real about it and it was so relatable, and truly gripping to watch.

All I can say about Ridge's proposal today is YES, YES, I WILL MARRY YOU!!  Screw Brooke, we can take off and watch the sunset for the next 30 years together!! [thud]

I'm pretty sure Brooke is going to say NO, but that was one heartfelt speech - definitely Emmy worthy stuff!!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Loved TK's performance, Ridge's words and re-proposal.  That's where the good ends for me.

I honestly think I dislike to varying degrees everyone else the crossed my screen today.  I find everyone hypocritical, obnoxious, delusional and flat out nauseating to watch and listen to. 

Why is Katie so damn over the top with this thing?  She seems more upset about Ridge/Quinn than she's been about Bill and Brooke's multiple betrayals of her.  How can she be so chummy with the ass that actually cheated on her and such a raving vindictive shrew with the guy who put her back on her feet and built up her self esteem after Bill had destroyed her.  I wish Ridge would stop thinking of her as his friend and start treating her like the enemy she behaves as. 

Everytime Brooke spits out "how could you kiss your father's wife?" with so much disgust, lightening should strike her dead for her utter hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.  LMAO at her "Eric has always treated you like gold" bullshit.  Not since I've been watching he hasn't.  Most of the time, all I feel from Eric for Ridge is utter disdain.

I couldn't even enjoy Quinn being put in her place and toyed with because it was Katie doing it!  Katie is actually making me root for psycho Quinn to come out to play again.  

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I couldn't hear anything coming from Brooke's mouth after she had to throw into

Ridge's face..marone  AGAIN and Eric for being a" goody two shoes " for raising Ridge

as his own! Eric didn't do Ridge any favors...as if Ridge had anything to do with his own

conception!

Ridge on bended knee...you lucky Logan..you DO NOT deserve him!

Thorsten's performance was so moving and romantic! Ridge you do not hurt any one

intentionally ...situations are thrust upon you ..you wonderful man!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I felt sorry for Quinn,off to the kitchen with her head down. I thought Katie was 

going to daydream that her portrait was over the fireplace. She is acting as if she is

lady of the Manor...nibbling cookies on the couch and giving orders to Quinn.

I hope Quinn returns from the kitchen with a plate full of cookies and tells Katie that

she may be tossed to the curb tomorrow but today ,you are the one being tossed on

your cookie ass to the curb and drags her out and throws the cookies on here and

slams the door!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Missed the first 10 minutes ([2fingers][POd][fing08][mad0248]).

Did Quinn really offer the FC CEO position to Katie?!? Yeah, like that won't look funny. But oops, she had another Ridge flashback. How was she planning to reconcile kicking Ridge out of his job with her still having the hots for him?

Meanwhile, more Ridge sadness as he tried to apologize to RJ for the non-marriage...but it almost seems like RJ is already acting out anyway since he has a thing for a Spectra so I wonder if there will be any fallout with him...I hope not.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Ridge apologizes to RJ and his beautiful eyes full of regret and sorrow looking

at Brooke , heartbreaking![cryeyesout]

I wonder how long before Quinn proposes to Ridge...he's single and NO WAY she can

settle for Eric's blah kisses when she has kissed Ridge's passionate lips!

I start my day watching the time he kissed Quinn in the powder room...only Ridge's

charismatic, magnetism can transform a powder room into a place of exhilaration !

Brooke didn't accept Ridge's re-proposal because of PIG...she denies it but any day

she is going to meet up with him and( I know I'm talking to deaf ears but

Mr.Bell please let Ridge come across that stupid necklace) before she returns it 

so Ridge can feel a little better!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I want to slap Eric and Brooke.   I'm almost rooting for Quinn.   Get a life, Katie.    Wasn't Ridge's real father's identity discovered after he was grown?    I just hear blah, blah, blah ,Ridge is the devil, Ridge is the devil.   [explode]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
RJ should leave instead of asking if his father is leaving!

What part of "NO ONE can see Ridge's latest creation"didn't RJ get!????

I'm curious how Ridge's masterpieces are going to look after Saul tampers

with them...RIDICULOUS for sure...just like Sally's wardrobe!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
Bluegaze, I haven't seen B&B yet (the whole thing was preempted today) -- so did Ridge's work get transmitted?

Since I didn't have a chance to comment on yesterday's show before now, I just wanted to mention one thing about it -- the beginning scene with Ridge on his knees asking Brooke to forgive him and marry him, then admitting the proposal was over the top after she told him to get up, I thought was so well-acted by both TK and KKL. Ridge's statement I don't know why I do the things I do is the kind of line that can sound like a facile excuse and make you want to smack the character saying it. But TKs delivery made the words sound not like an excuse but an honest and plaintive admission -- and a summary of Ridge's history in just a few simple words.

I dunno if I'm putting it very well myself because it was such a right-brain-received moment but it was just really effective to me.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
yes, they have at least 3 of Ridge's creations, and one is the 'showstopper'...

Saul already had them redone/transformed using computer - with different coloring, but still the same dress...

The only reason they have the 'show stopper' is because after RJ was TOLD more than once it was TOP SECRET and to put it directly into the vault, he just had to show it off to his boo, Coco... (Why did they put this 17 year old in charge of ANYTHING??)  [dunno]
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Every time Brooke said "your father's wife", I said, "your sister's husband".  [rofl]
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Looks like next week is all about the Spectras and Thomas in love (GMAFB!).  Maybe TK has taken a much-deserved vacation.  But it sure is boring when he's not on!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
My thoughts about today's episode...WHEN IS RIDGE COMING BACK??????????

TOOTALL is on the prowl again ..loves Sally..give me a break!!!!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #21 
Not only do I miss Ridge but I really hate it when they switch to another storyline when Ridge's is at such a critical stage.

Especially when it's the Spectras flop of a storyline. I mean - Sally's a thief on the make, but she never thought to Google Thomas? Really? Also, Darlita has gone from being written as a clichéd cartoon receptionist I'd expect to see on a lame 70s sitcom to the writing for her entering downright offensive territory for me that anybody is still writing female office workers that way.

One thing I did like today was of all things Thomas's shirt! Put a white collar and cuffs on it and I'd be in 1960's heaven!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Finally watched yesterday's and today's episodes and my main two reactions were (1) they sacrificed Caroline (and Ridge's marriage to her) for this? GRRRRRRR!!!!! and (2) I hope to gawd Rick and Maya's tryst doesn't get recorded and turned into blackmail for someone (Bill?), because involuntarily"spying" on Rick getting frisky was bad enough-- that scene needs to be wiped ASAP! -- insinuating it was with Coco was creepy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
When Tommy said that it is IMPOSSIBLE to work things out with Caroline...I screamed

at him... GOOD! You got that right bucko...how can Caroline settle for you after

being loved by glorious, fantasticO sexy Ridge!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #24 

Well, at least we got to see Ridge today....but what the hell is going on with his storyline?? Where does he even live now? Why does everything have to come to a screeching halt for the Spectra crap? 

Why is Caroline being repeatedly referred to dismissively as a "socialite" - she was a successful designer! They're just trying to demean her character to make Thomas look like he's not such a fickle dick.

And am I supposed to feel bad for Sally that $Pig is going after her because I don't. Just makes the Spectras more boring to me. And it makes me sick that Thomas is getting so much sympathy for his poor widdle feewings about Sally when he abandoned his own baby who Ridge sacrificed his marriage to Caroline for.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 
The very brief Ridge sighting today only made the rest of the show even harder to watch! At least nobody speculated about his non-marriage to Brooke for a change, but I would almost rather watch another round of whispering behind his back about that to Shirley's discouraging Sally from chasing Thomas because he has a - gasp! - child with somebody else, almost in the same breath of pressuring her to hurry up and mount the stolen FC designs fashion show! It just struck me as so illogical -- if Shirley is that ruthless, I don't know why she wouldn't be advocating for Sally to sink her hooks into Thomas and get knocked up by him herself as quickly as she can so they have a cushion between them and FC lawsuits.

But if B&B has to make Thomas' child an issue between him and Sally, it sure seems to me that now is the perfect time for a WTD storyline!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
When Ridge walked in ..I took a deep sigh! He is looking mighty FINE..can't keep a

good man down...he's so thoughtful...consoling his son when his own relationship fell

apart...what a guy!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
All this talk about Caroline...I think she will be returning soon...there are many

chapters to be written for her and Ridge!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
All this talk about Caroline...I think she will be returning soon...there are many

chapters to be written for her and Ridge!

Totally agree. She fight to come back on the show and to have CaRidge again!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
 I  hope Thorsten will show today...B&B is BLAH without him!!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Our hopes were dashed, bluegaze, but at least things are looking up for Bill! That Spencer skyscraper model he was stroking must be his neck dick replacement.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
[QUOTE That Spencer skyscraper model he was stroking must be his neck dick replacement.

Exactilioso!  Maybe he'll model the next one after this shrine to Spencer Pub.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
I know its been only days BUT Ridgeless days are endless and seeing Thomas's smile

disappear from his smug face did help!

May next week be a Ridgeness  one!

Have a wonderful ,relaxing and deserved vacation Thorsten!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I know its been only days BUT Ridgeless days are endless and seeing Thomas's smile

disappear from his smug face did help!

May next week be a Ridgeness  one!

Have a wonderful ,relaxing and deserved vacation Thorsten!

Another Ridgeless day full of Thomas and the Spectras, ugh! Shirley is right up there with Quinn in the sociopath department.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
The best part of today's episode was when Brooke told RJ she was going to tell his

father about what they saw on the computer...(I instantly looked at my watch hoping

there would be enough time left in the episode for a glance of the MAN ... but I would

be wrong..tomorrow then!

Our Thomas is feeling the betrayal...deal bucko!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #35 
It was good to see Ridge today! Love seeing him in anger mode against the insufferable Spectras. Everything about the Spectras feels so manipulative to me - I mean, first Sally is this plucky designer determined to make it on her own, then she's a thief conspiring with Shirley to use her own sister as a spy, then she's crying over Thomas as if they had been a romance for the ages.

What I hate is that the Forresters are the victims, but they are made to look like the bad guys just because Sally is soooo sorry for what she did now -- when anyone with half a brain would could see what the results would be. I know Coco is her victim, too, and I don't have any problem with Coco -- other than the fact that her victimhood now takes precedence over the Forresters' victimhood. It all just feels as if the Spectras have the upper hand even after what Sally and Shirley did, and it just shouldn't be that way.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
 Brooke will surely mention all this espionage and thievery to the greatest love of her

life...and he will pretend to be as outraged as she is...knowing full well he had a part

in starting these chain of events by bullying that spineless reporter to write a 

scathing review of Sally's designs!

I don't care for the Spectras  because they are frustrating Ridge but they are

also annoying PIG so maybe they need to stay around a little longer to squash PIG'S

dream of building that monument to his p***k! LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #37 
WTF - what happened after Ridge saw RJ and Coco yesterday?? I can't believe that scene ended on Ridge's face and that was it!

Well, Ridge never found out and apparently never will that Brooke was just holding onto to $Pig's little dick memento to use as the right time. But I really think $Pig and Sally would make a good couple -- or better yet, $Pig and Shirley.

It finally dawned on me what this iteration of the Spectras reminds me of - the Carey infestation on AMC. Just. Make. It. Stop. I'm so sick of Sally using her sob story as an excuse to rip people off.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
A Spectra-free day! Finally! I didn't realize how sick I was of them until the relief at being spared them today washed over me. OTOH the vacation from Quinn is over.

A taste of honey... tasting much sweeter than wine. (I'm hearing the Beatles' version, YMMV.)

I will take a man dripping honey over a man wearing a neck deck any day. Brooke, you utter fool! And Katie, you idiot, you were once relatively sympathetic (at least for the way Bill treated you) but now your feet are firmly planted on the low road and speedily headed downhill.

My favorite part of today's show was Ridge's perspective on the Spectra debacle. I don't think it was personal. I think  people get desperate. We never had to do things for money because we've always had money. It just struck me as really refreshing and enlightened even though I don't think the Spectras deserve much if any mercy.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 

I loved how Ridge threw Eric’s blame for the Spectra debacle right back in his face…Eric never let up today even when Ridge took the whole blame. To me this little exchange sums up their whole relationship:

Eric: I know you have trouble with commitment…you’ve deserted Brooke so many times.

Ridge:  Well, thank  you, Dad. I’m the one who’s deserted now whether I deserve it or not, and I will try to make it right.

Side convo about tea, honey, with Katie digs – then:

Eric to Ridge: You used to confide in me.

Uh…huh???  Eric just blamed Ridge, criticized him, badgered him…and then plays the passive aggressive card when Ridge won’t spill his guts to him. So now that Brooke has gone back to Bill Spensher will everyone let Ridge off the hook for “disappointing” her? Ha ha ha.

I enjoyed the cabinet rummaging, who knew I actually own something the Forresters do?

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #40 
What an increasingly ugly character Katie has become. She is so over-bearing. She is planning to Lord over Ridge and Quinn because of a few kisses??? Really??? She has nothing better to occupy her time with?
Eric is so rude and nasty to Ridge. Yet Ridge continues to show patience and respect towards him. Why should Ridge ever confide in Eric again when all Eric does is criticize and belittle him and throw everything that ever goes wrong back on him. Ridge is too good for any of them!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 

I agree with all your posts ladies...and I ask a very important question.

Why didn't Ridge's shirt open as Quinn was wiping off the honey...revealing his

gorgeous chest!

B&B are always producing day dreams scenes...this one would be

sensational...Quinn standing so close to Ridge's exposed chest, her heart pounding...

she would jump him and stick to him like honey! Maybe tomorrow...

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Eric continues to validate my theory that he really hates Ridge. At least he's consistent that way. He's going to get zero sympathy from me when the Quidge kisses come to light. Serves him right!

I wish Katie reverted to the Katie I used to like. This one deserves a visit from the Quinn who almost gutted Liam with a sword.

Brooke and Bill...why doesnt Bill care that he is Brooke's fallback option? Why is he okay with Brooke only coming back to him because Ridge messed up? I don't understand that! I just hope that when Ridge finds out she's back with Bill, he will let her be. I wouldn't understand Ridge wanting her back after she galloped back to her horse's ass, either!

Tomorrow's preview shows Ridge telling Katie that Brooke is the woman for him. Sigh! Why would he think that when he obviously, judging by today, STILL has a "thing" for Quinn?

NO ENTIENDO!!!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Eric is a giant [moon].   Put him back in a coma.
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #44 
In a recent interview John McCook described Eric as being "dumb as a rock".
I can only agree.
Perfect emoji TKGIRL.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 

Katie just keeps sinking lower and lower! Wow, she is blackmailing Quinn, there are no two ways about it – and that puts her right on Quinn’s level so she needs to stop acting so holier than thou. What would Eric say if he learned that his dear friend Katie knew that his wife had a thing for his son but bargained her knowledge for a position at FC? Well, this is Eric we’re talking about so what would any random rational person say? Yes, she looks like a blackmailer to me, and who the hell does she think she is to butt into Ridge and Brooke’s relationship? Oh, I forgot, the same one who butted into Ridge and Caroline’s relationship a year ago.

After Bill’s neighing (sorry, Bill, you never get that right, either) and Brooke calling him her stallion, I didn’t think anything could be ickier, but Brooke dressing up in dollar bills to entice him is the grossest “seduction” I have ever seen. How can anyone even think like that?

Then there was this:

Quinn to Ridge: I just wish you could have ended up happy too.

I think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard anybody say anything truly kind to Ridge and it was a psycho who said it! How often does Ridge have to keep admitting he fucked up before he gets a fucking break on this show??

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Ummmm...

Brooke & Bill...if there was any way to UNsee that, I really, really would!  They just broke the ceiling on my tacky meter. 

I don't get why $Bill and his gigantic ego would take her back days after she claimed to be in love with Ridge and I don't understand, especially once Ridge finds out, why Ridge would want her back let alone fight for her considering how easily she replaced him in her bed and heart with the turd that is $Bill?  Why don't these characters find the ease in which these characters swap partners as skeevy as I do, lol. 

I think Ridge is the smartest person in the room no matter who is in it with him so I find it hard to understand how/why he believes Brooke is it for him even when it's very obvious that he STILL has a thing (whatever the thing is) for Quinn.  I wonder what would happen if Eric wasn't in the picture...would Ridge decide to pursue Quinn (crazy and all) or still want to fight for Brooke.

Katie needs to pick a lane and stay in it.  She poked, prodded, snooped and needled to out Ridge/Quinn to Brooke and now that she got what she wanted, she harrasses and scolds Ridge for not going after Brooke to fix things?  I am so confused by what this character has become!  I don't understand what is motivating her...does she hate Ridge, does she still want Ridge, what is, pardon the french, her FUCKING problem? 

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Ummmm...

Brooke & Bill...if there was any way to UNsee that, I really, really would!  They just broke the ceiling on my tacky meter. 

I don't get why $Bill and his gigantic ETO would take her back days after she claimed to be in love with Ridge and I don't understand, especially once Ridge finds out, why Ridge would want her back let alone fight for her considering how easily she replaced him in her bed and heart with the turd that is $Bill?  Why don't these characters find the ease in which these characters swap partners as skeevy as I do, lol. 

I think Ridge is the smartest person in the room no matter who is in it with him so I find it hard to understand how/why he believes Brooke is it for him even when it's very obvious that he STILL has a thing (whatever the thing is) for Quinn.  I wonder what would happen if Eric wasn't in the picture...would Ridge decide to pursue Quinn (crazy and all) or still want to fight for Brooke.

Katie needs to pick a lane and stay in it.  She poked, prodded, snooped and needled to out Ridge/Quinn to Brooke and now that she got what she wanted, she harrasses and scolds Ridge for not going after Brooke to fix things?  I am so confused by what this character has become!  I don't understand what is motivating her...does she hate Ridge, does she still want Ridge, what is, pardon the french, her FUCKING problem? 

[agree]  They need a new woman in town for Ridge.

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Katie just keeps sinking lower and lower! Wow, she is blackmailing Quinn, there are no two ways about it – and that puts her right on Quinn’s level so she needs to stop acting so holier than thou. What would Eric say if he learned that his dear friend Katie knew that his wife had a thing for his son but bargained her knowledge for a position at FC? Well, this is Eric we’re talking about so what would any random rational person say? Yes, she looks like a blackmailer to me, and who the hell does she think she is to butt into Ridge and Brooke’s relationship? Oh, I forgot, the same one who butted into Ridge and Caroline’s relationship a year ago.

After Bill’s neighing (sorry, Bill, you never get that right, either) and Brooke calling him her stallion, I didn’t think anything could be ickier, but Brooke dressing up in dollar bills to entice him is the grossest “seduction” I have ever seen. How can anyone even think like that?

Then there was this:

Quinn to Ridge: I just wish you could have ended up happy too.

I think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard anybody say anything truly kind to Ridge and it was a psycho who said it! How often does Ridge have to keep admitting he fucked up before he gets a fucking break on this show??

Eeeww so those were dollar bills.   Gross.   I have a heard time hearing the dialogue and when those two started going at it, I turned the tv off.
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm
In a recent interview John McCook described Eric as being "dumb as a rock".
I can only agree.
Perfect emoji TKGIRL.

[rofl2]He wanted them to get closer.   I just hate the way he treats Ridge.

[thankyou]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
'Bucks' Brooke and" horse's ass" Bill are two peas in a pod!

Bill ordered Ridge's fall into the Persian Gulf that caused Ridge extreme trauma and

almost his life and yet Quinn is the only outcast !

Brooke is as shallow and tacky as Bill! Brooke's thinking is.. Bill is kind and loyal

to ME....the hell with everybody else.. the mental anguish he and she

caused her sister,drove her to drink and question her sanity..he apologized.. he is off

the hook...and dropping Ridge in those dangerous waters..it was criminal! There are

a lot of criminals on the loose...I'm not making excuses for Quinn's past cruel

behaviour but in her case she acted out of love for her son that Bill has deemed a

"class below" because he carries her genes! Bill on the other hand just does what the

hell he wants to feed his ego and Brooke wants to be with that kind of man...Ridge

is better off without her!

Quinn is looking more and more the woman for Ridge at this point in time...they

have immense chemistry and that relationship should be explored!

Eric is a man that has had many loves and wives ..he  will understand...he better!

Ridge didn't fall in love with Quinn because he wanted to betray his father...it was

completely unexpected! He wanted to prove that Quinn was unworthy of Eric but

then personal revelations were shared and Ridge's soul was touched and they were

smitten!jmo

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.