Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
"You'll always be a Forrester to me." Burn!

Well, when I saw them walking down the "aisle" -- if I didn't know that Ridge was supposed to be the father of the bride, and not the groom -- I would have assumed he was the groom!

Wyatt, two words for you: Ross Geller.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Kathy, I was thinking the same thing, with Ridge looking SMOWKING HAWT!!!!!!!!!!  I know you are supposed to focus on the bride on her wedding day, but I so wish the camera had stayed on The MAHN the whole time [thud]

Oh I loved, absolutely LOVED hearing Ridge say "You will always be a Forrester to me"!

Ross Geller [rofl]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
BTW, Happy April Fool's Day to all [wink]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I didn't focus on the bridal couple at all lol i kept staring at TK instead [wink] ❤️ So Handsome oh and LG so naturally beautiful!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Hey, it is just me, or does any one else find it odd that the groom, who was doing jewelry line until 3 minutes ago, and whose mother has been a jewelry designer for an international fashion house, would decide to tattoo wedding bands?
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Kathy, I was thinking the same thing, with Ridge looking SMOWKING HAWT!!!!!!!!!!  I know you are supposed to focus on the bride on her wedding day, but I so wish the camera had stayed on The MAHN the whole time [thud]

Oh I loved, absolutely LOVED hearing Ridge say "You will always be a Forrester to me"!

Ross Geller [rofl]

Yeah, it's not as if Steffy's marriage to Whyatt isn't going to be a bust (or if I cared one way or the other) so my mind just went to other places in the meantime, LOL.

I was also kind of wishing that Caroline had brought the baby and it set up a howling during Bill's speech. Not sure of the proper running order of wedding speeches before the wedding, but it seems to me the father of the bride should go first!  Nothing stops Bill from shoving his way into the spotlight though. WAYYY too much pontificating by him. Which made Ridge's little puncture of Bill's arrogance sound even sweeter.

Thanks for reminding us it's April Fool's Day! Couldn't be a more appropriate day for Wyatt's latest doomed marriage!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Hey, it is just me, or does any one else find it odd that the groom, who was doing jewelry line until 3 minutes ago, and whose mother has been a jewelry designer for an international fashion house, would decide to tattoo wedding bands?

He did? Cheap bastard! (Shows you how much attention I paid to anything except Ridge!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:

LMAO and so damn true!  The last half of B&B was preempted for coverage of another car chase in Miami so I missed the whole tattoo wedding bands exchange.  Up until that point...my eyes were focused on the bride's "dad", ya know, the one who looks more like he should be playing the part of the groom rather than the part of the father.  Pretty people!!!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Ridge and Steffy at the beginning of the show - wow!!! Was I the only one who was involuntarily coming up with couples names?! I just couldn't seem to help myself. I vote for Riff.

But I also couldn't help myself from comparing this wedding unfavorably to Ridge and Caroline's beach wedding. It was impossible not to. I'm kind of  surprised the show would even do another beach wedding so soon, because that set a standard that can never be equaled as far as I'm concerned.

Steffy seems like a settler who could do better than poor desperate Whyatt - for that matter I don't get what she sees in waffle boy Liam either. She needs a real man and that's one of the reasons I think she looks so good with Ridge. I just can't help feeling that way, it's in involuntary reaction. They still have a warm father/daughter connection. I hope when the Quinn shit hits the fan that Ridge will have paternal scenes comforting Steffy.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Def couldn't beat Caridge's beach wedding that were perfection!! ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Christy - ditto to your entire post!  I think Steffy looks all wrong with Liam & Wyatt!  They're not in her league - now with Ridge is a whole diff thing  - they are smashing together!  I caught the tattoo reference, too & you're right, it is odd for a jewelry designer to consider that instead of the real thing.  I liked Ridge's string ring a lot better!  I couldn't get very invested in the actual ceremony bec we all know it's just a matter of mins bef Liam comes back - maybe we'll get lucky & Deacon will wash up on the beach.  And there's no comparison whatsoever of this beach wedding to the mother of all beach weddings that Ridge & Caroline had - that was one for the ages.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Yeah, no comparison between the Caridge wedding and what took place on the beach today, lol.  Ridge & Caroline didn't "settle" for each other; they were/are in love and I think other than TK, that makes a huge difference.  Steffy/Wyatt happened so quickly and it's so obviously a rebound that I just can't take their wedding seriously.

I just saw today's bonus scenes and I am pissed.  Two poems recited and neither recited by the one person who should and who has in the past, so much better than Thomas ever could!  Yeats in the hands of someone not named Thorsten Kaye...kill me know! UGH! 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
  Yeats in the hands of someone not named Thorsten Kaye...kill me now! UGH! 
Old and Gray and Full of Sleep!!!!!!!!  It is a crime that Ridge wasn't given that!  All we got was a smiley close up of Ridge when Katie got up to read.  Speaking of, which dime store did she pick up that cheap dress from [rolleyes] ?

ITA with everyone above, NO comparison to R/C wedding!  That was ultra romantic, this was utterly boring, the sole purpose for Why-att's rush was to marry Liam's woman before Liam returns.  I didn't see the point of a beach wedding since they didn't have Liam strolling on the beach or Deacon swimming up to it, LOL.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Oh wow, you guys....Thomas reciting When You Are Old and Grey...Thomas?? I had to go see this for myself. And Katie recited something too?! The off-and-on aunt? WHYYYYY?!?!?

Well, I associate When You Are Old And Grey so strongly with TK and his characters. Patrick recited lines from it, Zach sorta quoted it, TK recorded it for Patrick's Notebook, and he recited part of it for a taped interview! Nobody does it better...think I'm gonna go watch it.

Oh, I think if they're gonna use Yeats, another poem that would have been perfect for Ridge to recite some lines from would have been A Prayer For My Daughter.

I guess this poetic trip down memory lane has mellowed me out!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
It was a beautiful wedding, all beach weddings are beautiful on B&B, they put a lot of work in this and it pays it out. But I really loved how supportive Ridge was with his daughter, he wants only the best for her. Beautiful scenes between Thorsten and Jacqueline,
I wish you all a wonderful weekend ....
Sonya

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Wedding Album pix on CBS.com  - 
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/photos/1006154/steffy-and-wyatt-s-wedding-album-on-b-b/

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Sharon - thank-you for posting these pictures!!
Love the 2 with barefoot Ridge/ Steffy...
and the shot of Steffy/Wyatt underneath the flowered arbor is absolutely breathtaking, and they aren't even my favorite characters!!

p.s. just went to watch the bonus clip - OMG!  R U KIDDING ME???
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
First thing first:  For these Ridge-thirsty eyes, that gorrrrrrrrgeous hunk was more intoxicating than all the wine in California [thud] [thud]

As for today's show?

1)  Ridge's voice wasn't loud enough for Katie to hear ANYTHING, and if she was simply walking by, in motion, she could not have caught any glimpse of anger without having stared for a few moments.  So why did she stop mid-step?  PLOT DRIVEN BULLSHIT, for the sole purpose of putting her in the middle of a storyline where she doesn't belong [explode]

2)  Katie would strike up a conversation with a total stranger and delve into intensely personal information about her "friend"?  Not the same Katie who had fallen in love with Ridge.  Not in her character to do something like that.  MORE PLOT DRIVEN BULLSHIT!  This is just to show how she is so desperate to taste alcohol, and now for us to worry who she will drunkenly spill the info to between $PIG and the shrew [explode]

3)  Ridge and Caroline not only made their way out of the restaurant, but made it all the way to FC offices, and Katie was still standing in the same spot!  POOR EDITING!

4)  Waiters don't come around showing a particular bottle of wine that the patron hasn't ordered.  They offer a wine list or a drink menu.  DUH MOMENT OF THE DAY!

5)  I can imagine a hundred people knocking on CEO's office door and interrupting him.  Could they not think of anyone other than the rapist?  CREATING DRAMA FOR THE SAKE OF DRAMA!

OhKaye, enough bitching for the day.  Now for the good stuff:  Oh what a R-day!  Oh what a TK-day!!!!  Loved the intensity of face-off, the resolve to not fold, the inner turmoil, the urge to be protective of Caroline and Douglas, the reassurance to his wife!  A couple of possibilities of how this s/l will go, and whichever way it goes, TK is already making me tighten my seat belt for what is promising to be a great ridge [bowing] [bowing]

Speaking of Ridge's wife, now here's a woman who, IMO, actually dresses like she is part of one of the world's best fashion houses [clap]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #19 
Searose, PLOT DRIVEN BULLSHIT is the only way to describe today's show. If Dr. Looselips wants to blackmail Ridge, why would he blab to Katie? What motive would she have to get involved? It's not as if she has any reason to break up Ridge and Caroline. It's like I can't even work up the energy to be pissed at Katie's behavior, because it's so utterly plot driven.

The only way this would make any kind of sense would be if it were leading up to the revelation that Douglas really is Ridge's bio child after all. But it feels more like this story is being written as it goes along with no focus or goal in mind. It's especially strange because there are so many classic elements of what could be suspenseful storytelling with a satisfying pay-off - but nothing feels connected in any way. It's just WTF?!? storytelling.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 
There is one word I never, ever, ever, ever want to hear on any show I watch.

That word is urologist.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Me too, Kathy.  I do not want to hear that word again.  I think I saw anvils everywhere today - pretty easy to guess what's coming.  But OTOH, it was so nice to see King Ridge again -  so I'm happy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

So many WTF moments today, it's hard to choose which one pissed me off more!  I think I'll have to hand it to Dr. Drinksalot, though.  Whether he's still in practice or not, who does that?!?!?!?  Sharing (very!) personal info about a former patient with a total stranger, or with ANYDAMNBODY for that matter, because she says she's a 'friend' of Ridge's?!?!?!!?  They're really reaching on this one!  Well, at least Katie scored a drink!  [drunk] 

Loved when Ridge told the 'doctor' [rolleyes] he looked ''...a little buzzed.'', LOL! 

This is probably not going to end well for Ridge.....again......but I'm looking forward to what TK's got in store for us!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Caroline definitely dresses as a designer of a renown fashion house and the wife of

the GORGEOUS CEO of said fashion house...they make a spectacular couple!

That outfit reminded me of the one she wore at the cabin...except the top was loose

and the skirt was fit ...very stylish and classy!

If this was my secret...I would tell Thomas...I love your father more than any man I

have ever known and with the passing of time, I love him even more! Douglas is

your child because you raped me in the interim that your father was in the process

of getting a vasectomy reversal so he could make my dream of having a baby ,came

true, but what you have to understand is ...my dream is to have RIDGE'S baby...

you took away my opportunity to have a child with the man of my dreams !

Thomas has been working on improving his behaviour and bonding with Ridge, so he

will be ashamed that he could have betrayed his father and Caroline like that...and

hopefully disappears and leaves his cell phone behind so no possibility of tracking

him down!LOL

The doctor will be silenced by some violent person and Ridge will be accused but it

will come out in the trial that the good doctor, doctored results just to be nasty and

of course Ridge is acquitted and Douglas's dad!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Caroline definitely dresses as a designer of a renown fashion house and the wife of

the GORGEOUS CEO of said fashion house...they make a spectacular couple!

That outfit reminded me of the one she wore at the cabin...except the top was loose

and the skirt was fit ...very stylish and classy!

If this was my secret...I would tell Thomas...I love your father more than any man I

have ever known and with the passing of time, I love him even more! Douglas is

your child because you raped me in the interim that your father was in the process

of getting a vasectomy reversal so he could make my dream of having a baby ,came

true, but what you have to understand is ...my dream is to have RIDGE'S baby...

you took away my opportunity to have a child with the man of my dreams !

Thomas has been working on improving his behaviour and bonding with Ridge, so he

will be ashamed that he could have betrayed his father and Caroline like that...and

hopefully disappears and leaves his cell phone behind so no possibility of tracking

him down!LOL

The doctor will be silenced by some violent person and Ridge will be accused but it

will come out in the trial that the good doctor, doctored results just to be nasty and

of course Ridge is acquitted and Douglas's dad!!

Amen girl!!!

Caroline def looks like Ridge's wife! Beautiful, stylish & classy! Love the Marilyn Monroe look! They make a beautiful classical couple!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 
So who's going to be the first one to accuse Ridge of murder - Katie or Caroline? Katie sure couldn't wait to spill to $Pig quick enough about Dr. Blackmail - how long will it take for her to finish telling him? Caroline's guilt is eating her alive and it's just a matter of time until she snaps anyway.

But I really love that Ridge walked away without agreeing to be blackmailed. I also kind of a got a kick out of how it looked like he had mental powers as he flexed his hand, but I have a feeling that's the only thing I'll be getting a kick out of this storyline [sigh]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!  Katie couldn't wait to rush home to $PIG, wanting to spill Ridge's extremely personal, intimate secrets, as if she has gotten hold of the biggest gossip of the year for her husband's trashy magazines!!!!!!!!!!  Must be Ridge's lucky day that $PIG stopped her mid-sentence to scold her about her alcoholism!

And WOW again!!!!!!!!!!!!  Must REALLY be Ridge's lucky day that he didn't have to lift a finger, didn't have to dole out 100K cash, didn't have to spend the night awake trying to figure out how to stop the most unscrupulous doctor on the west coast from blabbing!  Little does he know that the liquor laced lips of the woman who claims to be his friend can't wait to spill that very same secret behind his back [sigh]

Absolutely loved TK/Ridge today!  He didn't speak much.  His eyes and the body language, from the gaze to the gait, from the strong façade to the fist, did it all [bowing] [bowing]

No comment on Caroline's suggested solution for their worries, I am trying to keep my BP in check [wink]

Alley

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Haven't watch today's yet. I guess the doctor is killed in a drunk crash accident?

Here is my thought on the doctor: "fallen out of practice" is nice way of saying the doctor's license has been revoked, me think. I wouldn't be surprised if he's killed in a drunk driving crash and his shady past is revealed in future. I mean, a medical professional drinking alcohol during work hours, sharing confidential information about a patient, not to mention threatening his patient are some serious violations of medical ethics. Personally, I wouldn't trust a word come out of this guy's mouth because he has lost all credibility. 
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Alley, yes, the most unscrupulous doctor on the west coast walked right into a truck after Ridge walked away from him [wink]

Christy, love the way you describe Ridge's flexed hand working into his mental power [smile]  I guess it goes without saying that the one other thing we can count on getting a kick out of is watching the kick-ass performances from TK day after day!  One-star writing for the most part, seven-stars performances, just like old times, LOL.

But then again, whoever wrote (or perhaps rewrote [wink] ) and detailed all of Ridge's scenes did a very good job, much better than the usual B&B superficial crap.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alley
a medical professional drinking alcohol during work hours, sharing confidential information about a patient, not to mention threatening his patient are some serious violations of medical ethics.
  Isn't it sad how so many medical professionals are portrayed in such poor light on soaps?  So much corruption and mental instability and greed and extremely poor judgment!  Thank God it is not so in real world, thank God that we are able to count on their professionalism and integrity and expertise to keep us healthy and safe [smile]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Poor Ridge teddy bear how much can he take??? Him & Caroline need to be strong and solid now and need some alone time!!! ❤️

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Alley, yes, the most unscrupulous doctor on the west coast walked right into a truck after Ridge walked away from him [wink]

Christy, love the way you describe Ridge's flexed hand working into his mental power [smile]  I guess it goes without saying that the one other thing we can count on getting a kick out of is watching the kick-ass performances from TK day after day!  One-star writing for the most part, seven-stars performances, just like old times, LOL.

But then again, whoever wrote (or perhaps rewrote [wink] ) and detailed all of Ridge's scenes did a very good job, much better than the usual B&B superficial crap.

Yessss! Ridge dismissively walking away from Dr. Feelbad (and I loved the location scenes too) without giving into his blackmail was satisfying, almost refreshing in a weird way. Ridge's stunned disbelief when he beheld what must have been the physical enactment of his thoughts about the bad doctor was perfect. I'm just not looking forward to the reactions of anyone else.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 
Damn! That was unexpected! And here I was thinking that as shady and plot-driven as he was, Dr. Sperm was a well-acted, convincing foe, and his scenes with the strong and resolved Ridge were riveting. (Searose, your description of TK in those scenes is perfect.) I was even looking forward to their next encounter.

And then... >>>SPLAT!<<<

(It wasn't an FC truck, was it? Or a Spencer truck?)

Back at FC, with Thomas in full puppy-dog-eyes-mode with shaky Caroline, I'm expecting Ridge to walk in on Thomas cradling the baby and telling it to call him Daddy.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 
I just saw this in the new CBS SID, some well deserved praise for this lovely scene.
I know it won't surprise anyone to know that TK wrote it.

[standout]

Alley

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Thanks for the details, searose. I do have to give credit to TIICs for not handling the doc's death like Aly's or having Ridge put a hit out on him like Sonny with his rivals. 

Thanks for the scan, Christy. Yes more normal interactions between family and friends are definitely needed. 
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
New TK pic from today 7 hours ago! ❤️

Go Wings go!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #36 
So handsome so talented, I just love him.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyBBGirl
So handsome so talented, I just love him.

Aww, me too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
thanks Malin... you're the best... delivering the BEST!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:

Well I can't enjoy these good Thorsten pics all by myself right [wink] (well i could but yeah lol) My pleasure sweetie!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Magnificent acting again from Thorsten Kaye.... He draws us completely in and we feel for and with him!!!!!
Great weekend to all
Sonya

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 

Quote:

Well I can't enjoy these good Thorsten pics all by myself right [wink] (well i could but yeah lol) My pleasure sweetie!

IT IS your forum sister duty to always share TK pics!  [Smiley-Begging]pretty, please!!!LOL

Then we can dream about him all to ourselves![dream]

THORSTEN is the best...Better than the REST!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
No comment on Caroline's suggested solution for their worries, I am trying to keep my BP in check [wink]

Caroline is still in denial... ThomASS...(nothing personal PF...after seeing you on the 

"Talk"...really connecting with TK...he said you are all like a big family...so any 

friend of TK is alright in my book!)... so back to the drama at hand... ThomASS was

always mocking Ridge and Caroline's relationship and acted upon his

screwed up opinions in the most vile way possible... by imposing himself on her 

and altering CaRidge forever...so Caroline...contrary to what you said...it

is  very COMPLICATED!

It is also very difficult to believe that a womanizing ,smug , self important

moron like THomASS,who was really CREEPY!!!...sketching Caroline in a

provocative pose... hallucinating about making out with her on the sofa...lurking in

the doorway when she jumped Ridge...PLEASE B&B who are you kidding?? ...this guy

has to drop the act and be himself and cause havoc so Caroline will stop burdening

Ridge about revealing Douglas's paternity to ThomASS!  JMO

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:

Quote:

IT IS your forum sister duty to always share TK pics!  [Smiley-Begging]pretty, please!!!LOL

Then we can dream about him all to ourselves![dream]

Haha! Well I will see what I can find [wink]
Def try do my best! Lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
That defrocked doctor might had been buzzed when Ridge saw him at the

office and maybe he read somebody's else sperm count????????

Maybe that is why he got fired...patients results mixed up in wrong files.

Ridge is the father! Ridge is the father!

The wicked doctor is dead...Katie will keep it in the vault because of her

cherished  memories with Ridge and then CaRIDGE love in will

start because it's been a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time since they have

fired up our screens!

Alley

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:

Caroline is still in denial... ThomASS...(nothing personal PF...after seeing you on the 

"Talk"...really connecting with TK...he said you are all like a big family...so any 

friend of TK is alright in my book!)... so back to the drama at hand... ThomASS was

is  very COMPLICATED!

provocative pose... hallucinating about making out with her on the sofa...lurking in

the doorway when she jumped Ridge...PLEASE B&B who are you kidding?? ...this guy

has to drop the act and be himself and cause havoc so Caroline will stop burdening

This is not about denial. This is about wishful thinking and the serious problem will go away. I don't know about you, but I think this will only make the already complicated situation more complicated. 
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:

is  very COMPLICATED!

He need keep his hands of Ridge's wife! Dammit! Stop sniffing your stepmother! Ugh... He and Ivy are good together!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Today,when Ridge tells Caroline what happened ,I  hope she hugs  him tight...Ridge needs it!

He is under so much pressure...first that LOSER, blackmailing doctor making erroneous assumptions of Ridge... Wolin  to Ridge

"total control of everything and then poof?? ...(more like... dumb doctor here ...THEN POOF... swatted like the annoying bug he

was!LOL)[ant]

Listen up doc...Ridge had the misfortune of consulting you, IDIOT ,because he didn't have control over everything...he had the

children he wanted...he now wanted to spend the rest of his life loving Caroline and making endless love at the loft ...but she

wanted a baby so there he goes and changes his life plans for her...so stupid doctor...you are wrong and hopefully dead !

And second...Ridge daily has to cope with the UGLY fact that his son raped Caroline and that she is not as determined

as Ridge about keeping Douglas's paternity a secret!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Caroline...did not say that...Caroline you are confused...this is Ridge ... not trigger

happy pRicky!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #49 
Doctor Blackmail to Ridge: Come up with the cash. Or I'm blowing the horn!
Sound affects: HONK! HONK!!
Visual of doctor's legs sticking out from front of big white truck.

Gotta love it! The only thing better than the above sequence would have been if the doctor's feet and legs had curled up like the Wicked Witch of the East's under Dorothy's house.

But poor Ridge... he thinks it's over, but drunk Katie is a ticking time bomb. Loved all of TK's reaction shots today.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
LOL Kathy, loved the sound effect and the visuals, just the way you describe them [rofl]

Yeah, TK, as always, was masterful, and I am glad whoever directed these last couple of episodes gave us some good Ridge close-ups.  Screen time, AFAIC, will never be enough unless the camera is on him every moment, LOL.  But it is nice when Ridge gets good close-ups in an emotional story involving him.

Was it just me, or did anyone else want to kick their heels together and appear in Ridge's office and physically drag the rapist's ass out of there????????  Never mind, I see too many hands raised to count!

Was it just me, or did anyone else flash back to Kendall when Caroline asked him what I wish she didn't???????  [sigh] 

OhKaye, off to worrying about liquor-laced-lips next [worried]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.