Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Ridge!  Oh Ridge!  Where are you?  When are you gracing my screen again?

Today may be April Fool's Day, but B&B better not turn it into a long streak of Ridge-less days, I don't think I can handle these repetitious lines, this utter nonsense, much longer!

On the other hand, I should be grateful that they did not play a prank on me by having pRicky shoot himself or Quinn go ballistic on Brooke and killing her off, only for Mommy and his precious boy to come back tomorrow [wink]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks, Searose, I had to go out so I wasn't able to watch the show in real time today, so I'll save myself the trouble of saving my recording...I could probably watch any show from the last few weeks and not be able to tell the difference anyway.
Phyllis123Jackson

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Why wasn't TK nominated for an award

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyllis123Jackson
Why wasn't TK nominated for an award

He wasn't pre-nominated so I'm pretty sure he didn't submit anything.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
  Thanks, Phyllis, for asking the million dollar question ! It has to be the fact that Thorsten

did not submit any material. If he had he would be nominated and would win! His depiction

of Ridge's frustration and desperation alone in his office when he came to the painful

realization that he lost his gift of design is Emmy worthy, among so many performances.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matriarchy

According to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), matriarchy is a "form of social organization in which the mother or oldest female is the head of the family, and descent and relationship are reckoned through the female line; government or rule by a woman or women."

Other dictionaries' definitions: A woman who rules a family, clan, or tribe. 2. A woman who dominates a group or an activity. 3. A highly respected woman who is a mother.

May be I am being picky, but it really bothered me when Myrna started calling herself "the new matriarch" of the family, so my head almost exploded when I heard NICOLE call her that!!!!!!!

Myrna is not "ruling" the family, Lil pRICK is, she is just going along with his idiocy!  Something is wrong with the person writing these dialogs........

Oh, and April Fool's Day may have been yesterday, but I got fooled today when I saw Carter working out, I thought Ridge would come out to chat with him.  It turned out to be WHY-att instead, UGH!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Oh, and April Fool's Day may have been yesterday, but I got fooled today when I saw Carter working out, I thought Ridge would come out to chat with him.  It turned out to be WHY-att instead, UGH!

Heh, I thought the same thing.

ITA a bazillion times about "matriarchy." The word doesn't have the negative connotation to me that "patriarchy" does, but it's so stoooooooopid to call Maya a matriarch. She's nothing but a Forrester SO and nothing will ever make her a matriarch. It's not just stupid, it's totally meaningless.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
OhKaye, I thought that people talking about Ridge is the least that TPTB can do for me during a streak of Ridge-less days, but....... S T F U pRICKY!!!!!!!

In the mean time, B&B goes from being a soap to a cheesy horror genre, with weapons and blood and threats and blackmail and snooping and eavesdropping [rolleyes]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
BTW, HAPPY EASTER and PASSOVER everyone!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
OhKaye, I thought that people talking about Ridge is the least that TPTB can do for me during a streak of Ridge-less days, but....... S T F U pRICKY!!!!!!!

In the mean time, B&B goes from being a soap to a cheesy horror genre, with weapons and blood and threats and blackmail and snooping and eavesdropping [rolleyes]

You are so right... today's show was particularly awful. (And to think I missed the first half hour of Guys and Dolls on TCM for it!) That little tete-a-tete between Rick and Katie... since when did Katy dump Ridge? It was a totally mutual dumping -- I despised Katie for just accepting how lil pRicky characterized her breakup with Ridge and not setting him straight.

On other fronts, it's just pathetic to watch Brooke and Deacon, and Quinn and Wyatt. I dunno, maybe somebody somewhere likes the playing out of this unsympathetic and unrootable triangle, but to me this incredibly perfunctory and rote storyline just screams that TPTB don't have a clue what else to do with these three losers of characters other than keep digging them into the same old cold hard unappealing ground.

But you would think that a pair of evil manipulators like Quinn and Bill would be outright ashamed to call a weak moron of a dumbbell like Wyatt their son.

Arrghhh. I hope you show up soon, Ridge!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
BTW, HAPPY EASTER and PASSOVER everyone!

Yay for another chocolate buying occasion [blush]
And bunnies!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Cute bunnies, (although as a gardener I don't find them so cute. LOL) and I have already had waaay too many Cadbury Cream Eggs!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Arrghhh. I hope you show up soon, Ridge!

My DirecTV episode guide mentions Ridge only on Friday (of course, that doesn't mean they won't sneak in his scenes on other days), and sadly, he is mentioned with the finger-snapper [frown]

Thanks for the cute bunny videos Christy.  Brings back memories of when I had a pet bunny as a kid [smile]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Does anyone know when the March Linsey cameo will air? Thank God she is recovering so well

and in great spirits! With that in mind couldn't B&B have Ridge speak to Caroline on the

phone,video chat, text  something preferably in front of finger- snapper!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Does anyone know when the March Linsey cameo will air? Thank God she is recovering so well

and in great spirits! With that in mind couldn't B&B have Ridge speak to Caroline on the

phone,video chat, text  something preferably in front of finger- snapper!

The latest SID says that it's airing on April 8th. [smile]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I saw that he was listed on Thurs & Fri & saying he's thrilled to be reunited with Caroline, so I'm assuming that's her one time appearance she filmed recently.  Can't wait! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thank you so much Callie and Sharon! I'm starting a countdown. It will be worth the wait!

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Tired of Maya's secret and drunk Brooke....where is Ridge?  [frown]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Think we are suppose to see Ridge before the end of the week ... besides LG being out for a while, wasn't TK recently filming a movie? If so, they were both away from B&B.

Can't wait until they are both on front & center. I just hope their romance isn't destroyed. With the way Rick has been talking about Caroline & Maya's secret I'm afraid B&B is going to end up sending Caroline back to Rick. [frown]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
It's Ridge!!! ... he's on today!!! [smile]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318

My local station just had a "special news update" about widespread electrical outages in the area (like anyone who was suffering from it would be able to see it...) - was Ridge on in the last segment?

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Ridge was on for 3 scenes I think .... might have been 4 ... but none were very long. He was in a meeting with Rick but at the beginning walked in on Rick, Maya & Carter arguing so you can see he is suspicious of what secret Carter knows about Maya.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Wait . . . he was on the first segment and nothing else??

Thanks!!  [smile]

June
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318

My local station just had a "special news update" about widespread electrical outages in the area (like anyone who was suffering from it would be able to see it...) - was Ridge on in the last segment?

LMAO!!!!!  Hysterical AND true!

Ridge was on and TK was looking absolutely scrumptious, lol.  Too bad Ridge had to be subjected to yet another temper tantrum from the little bratty child we lovingly refer to as little pRicky!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
DAMN!  Just when you get tired of the show and take your time tuning in one day, RIDGE is on!  The last thing I want is for him to be dragged into pRicky's personal issues, but.... I will take any super yummy crumbs I can get!

LilBit318, I am afraid you may be right, with all those "honesty" comments about Maya, and these past two days of comments about things being better between him and Caroline!!!!!

June, Ridge was on during three different segments, including the last one.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Well he was definitely super yummy!  He was in 3 segments - total of just over 3 mins, but I'm desperate - no complaints! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
I have full confidence in B&B to weigh the seriousness of pRicky's actions- HE SHOT A GUN

in the direction of Caroline and our Ridge, unacceptable! Any feelings for someone dies when

gunshots are fired and just unforgiveable .The Caroline and Ridge romance is the best and

wonderful storyline that B&B have written in decades. Why mess with something beautiful?

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
I have full confidence in B&B to weigh the seriousness of pRicky's actions- HE SHOT A GUN

in the direction of Caroline and our Ridge, unacceptable! Any feelings for someone dies when

gunshots are fired and just unforgiveable .The Caroline and Ridge romance is the best and

wonderful storyline that B&B have written in decades. Why mess with something beautiful?

Sadly, I have zero confidence!  Rick shot a gun and somehow Quinn slapping a drunk Brooke is being treated like a bigger sin than Rick firing a gun at CaRidge or for that matter, any other of the despicable things Rick has done.  IF B&B sent Katie back into her abusers arms...I can't say the same fate won't befall Caroline.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #29 
OK, 4 Ridge segments today...my favorite moments being the are you kidding me looks Ridge gave Rick.

Isn't Carter the one who does background checks on FC employees? How come he never did one on Maya? And Maya whining about compassion and empathy, seriously? How much did she show Aly and Ivy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Sadly, I have zero confidence!  Rick shot a gun and somehow Quinn slapping a drunk Brooke is being treated like a bigger sin than Rick firing a gun at CaRidge or for that matter, any other of the despicable things Rick has done.  IF B&B sent Katie back into her abusers arms...I can't say the same fate won't befall Caroline.

Ditto, tritto, shitto!

;

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
FYI - I know this is prob too late for most of you, but ET had a segment tonight on LG's accident & TK was featured rather prominently!  Good news - she announced they will be writing her accident into her s/l, so hopefully she can come back soon.
She said both her ankles were badly broken as well as dislocated & required surgeries, plus her tibia was sticking out!  So apparently she did break her leg as was first reported.  She looks good for all she's been through.  Maybe some on the West coast can catch it.  She had tweeted about it earlier but I forgot to post this til now.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
Thanks, Sharon! ET repeats here in the wee hours so I can catch it then.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Great!  I missed recording it so that'll be awesome! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #33 
yay! He's back!! Looking pretty damn good to I might say...I hate that he is having to dance to Rick's tune. I wish this story line would take a left turn somewhere. It's getting old that Ridge is having to play nice in the sandbox, be the bigger man, etc..

Yes, I agree with the post about Rick and Caroline.  I don't like all the off camera talking that Rick and Caroline are apparently doing...."getting along better" or whatever stupid language that was used...geez...hopefully Rick will just finally realize he was a All Star Jackass and apologize to Caroline and that will be the end of it. 

I'm so ready for Ridge to get a story line of his own that doesn't revolve around Raya. Maybe he will quit designing and become a starving artist....

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #34 
I just became a fan of TK and when Linsey had her terrible accident, we did not see them anymore.  I find myself watching these scenes over and over again, and each time I see something different, learn something new about this incredible actor.  He is such a tender soul, a wonderful actor, so compassionate, talented beyond belief.  It will be wonderful to be able to see him and Linsey on screen again, and I will so enjoy their acting together.  It really amazes me the amount of talent that is on the Bold and the Beautiful.  A very talented cast, writers and directors.....an excellent show especially since Thorsten Kaye joined the cast.  Thanks for letting me rant about this incredible "hunk of a man".  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Linsey was on Entertainment Tonight and they showed a spoiler clip from today's show of Caroline on the phone with Ridge.

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/emmy_nominee_linsey_godfrey_talks_freak_accident_miracle_baby-162379/
She also said that TK force fed her her first meal after the accident. [smile]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Linsey  makes the "moon boots" look so stylish. She is a lovely and beautiful person!

I am so happy that she is on her way to a full recovery.TK never ceases to amaze, how

wonderful of him to feed Linsey, he is truly exceptional ( I can not say it enough). Linsey has

had too many adversities in her young life but having TK as a friend is a great blessing!

Let the Caroline and Ridge love story continue and flourish!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #37 
I was pleasantly surprised to see Ridge yesterday, but very disappointed he is still being treated like an afterthought. He really deserves so much better as a lead character.

It is very nice to see Linsey doing so well!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:

ITA with Alina on this one.  Besides, it is a big (BAD) deal to US, non-pRicky fans of the show, that HE SHOT A GUN!  TPTB don't seem to think of it as a big deal, because they have BOTH his dumb-ass hypocritical parents coddling him and blaming CaRidge for it!  As for CaRidge, it's a sad fact that all soap writers, on all networks, think that we the viewers will get bored if they don't switch partners every five minutes, or go back to the same old abusive relationships etc., so the only thing we can count on is for the writers messing with something beautiful!  I am just going to enjoy every moment of CaRidge while they are together, and focus only on Ridge afterwards.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 
Look at you, you look so handsome!

Line of the day. Sigh, if only they weren't cousins. But the Ridge/Caroline scenes were like a cool drink of water in the desert...

Ooh, I like the twist of Ridge letting Nicole go ahead and make a fool of herself...at least if this were the real world she would...but in a world where there are "lead" models who order the peons around, I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up up edging Maya out for the title. Not that that wouldn't be amusing, but not for very long.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
ITA Christy, on all counts!  Too bad Ivy and Ridge are cousins, but really, since Ridge is not a real Forrester...........  OhKaye, I won't go off on that tangent, for now [wink] 

I LOL when Ridge asked Nicole if the shoot was about her or the design!

LOVED CaRidge flashback/phone call scene [thud]  It is good to see LG on screen!

But I still get pissed every time Myrna says she will tell pRicky the truth IF and WHEN HE PROPOSES!  She went further today, saying "it's another level of commitment and when a man makes that choice..."!  WOW!!!!!!  That takes GUTS, especially when you are saying those words to the very man who actually DID propose to you, with every intention of marrying you, whose proposal you accepted and yet, you kept him in the dark, UGH, the stupidity of these writers!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
So SWEET of Thorsten to feed Linsey [biggrin] <3

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
This will put your adorable meter into overdrive!  How cute is TK with LG's baby girl?!!  TK is the baby whisperer! 

Embedded image permalink

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
F^(#ing BITCHES!!!!!!!  It took me this long to cool down enough to talk about the show, because if I had started dictating, my computer would have bleeped out almost every other word of it....

Yes, the bitches being Mommy Dearest and the Love of pRicky's life!!!!!!!!

Who the fuck died and put Mommy in charge to tell Ridge what tone to take or not take with little pRicky and what name to call him by?  Who is she to say she won't "ALLOW" this or that?  And why is Myrna always talking when she is not being talked to?  Oh yeah, because pRicky can't speak for himself, his balls are lost somewhere in her cleavage [rolleyes] 

I am tempted to say the best moment of the show was how Ridge, looking devastatingly handsome, told off the bigger bitch, but.....  my heart almost melted at Ridge/Pam hug about Stephanie [thud]

I wish Pam would stop telling Ridge to hang in there and put up with the shit, so he can walk out and open up a rival firm!

When one of you old-timers have a moment, can you please enlighten me what Mommy Dearest means by what Ridge "put him through while growing up"?  I am sure her version of facts is vastly different from yours, LOL.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
That is SO adorable, thanks for posting the pic Sharon!  Looks like LG is wearing regular shoe on the right foot, that's a lot of progress [smile]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Searose, I cannot fathom what she meant - I was there & watched reg then & as far as I saw, Ridge was prob the best & most attentive step-dad Rick ever had, including Eric!  No clue.  Of course, I might be forgetting something - I am old.  [crazy]  To me, Brooke did the most unforgiveable thing of all time when she stepped way across that line & did the nasty with her son in law while he was married to her daughter, Bridget & had a kid with him!  I have never gotten past that - she does not need to be throwing stones!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #46 
Today was really a great Ridge day. I snorted when he sardonically called Quinn the Mighty Quinn (if anyone else has ever called her that before, it didn't register). I love that it gets under lil pRicky's skin when Ridge calls him Ricky. Can Ridge come up with a name for Brooke too, please? (Gawd, that weird off kilter dress she was wearing - reminded me of a Lucy Ricardo creation.) Pam will do just fine for Pam, that was a sweet scene.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
OMG, that must be the best picture ever of them <3 Thanks for sharing!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
When one of you old-timers have a moment, can you please enlighten me what Mommy Dearest means by what Ridge "put him through while growing up"?  I am sure her version of facts is vastly different from yours, LOL.

What I think she meant is the fact that Bridge kept breaking up and getting back together. Of course, that was Brooke's fault as much as it was Ridge's.
I don't remember Ridge doing anything to Rick himself before he was SORASed. I do remember they hated each other when Rick was older and worked at FC and that never stopped.

They only instance I can totally understand Brooke being upset with Ridge is the fact the he dumped her on their honeymoon just because she sent a text to Deacon. That was compeletely ridiculous and I think it was written because RM quit so suddenly and whatever they'd written wouldn't have made any sense anyway.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Thanks for sharing Sharon! TK looks right in the camera [biggrin] Hope Linsey wins, she totally deserves it! <3

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
OMG, the FINGER SNAPPED AGAIN [explode]!!!!!!!!!
And yet, SHE has the nerve to talk about Ridge's ego [wtf]??????????

So glad Ridge saw right through her act, even more glad that he set her straight before she slithered out of his office!  That has to be the best thing that happened on this show in the past few weeks [wink]  Ridge's patience and his self-restraint when she brought up RJ, and during those nasty analysis and predictions and projections were remarkable, and TK was, as always, brilliant [bowing]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.