Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Sharon, Callie, thanks for the background.  The way I see it, even if some break-ups were Ridge's fault, that does not make him responsible for pRicky's psychological issues, Brooke and Eric were the real parents, and Brooke always had the choice of NOT going back to Ridge if THAT was screwing up her son!  Not that I know all the details, but it amazes me that Brooke/Eric/oRicky blame Ridge for EVERYTHING, yet we have only heard reference to pRicky killing Ridge's daughter ONCE in the past year and a half.  That tells me how TIIC want us to view these dynamics, through Brooke's eyes, the woman who slept with all three generations in the family and had kids with, Ridge, Ridge's father, and the sleazy son-in-law, not to mention Ridge's brother, etc., LOL.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #52 
Brooke was especially pathetic today - her finger snapping didn't work on Caroline, what made her think it would work on Ridge? She just can't stand to see him happy. And since RJ hasn't been seen in a year, and Brooke never gave him a thought when she went off to Italy to find herself, she really sounded stupid acting like his absence had anything to do with Ridge and Caroline's relationship. Loved how Ridge wouldn''t take her desperate bait. But I was bummed to hear him say that Brooke was right about them not having children together.[sad0025]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Christy;
Did Ridge say that he and Caroline will not have any kids together? [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Brooke was especially pathetic today - her finger snapping didn't work on Caroline, what made her think it would work on Ridge? She just can't stand to see him happy. And since RJ hasn't been seen in a year, and Brooke never gave him a thought when she went off to Italy to find herself, she really sounded stupid acting like his absence had anything to do with Ridge and Caroline's relationship. Loved how Ridge wouldn''t take her desperate bait. But I was bummed to hear him say that Brooke was right about them not having children together.[sad0025]

Goodness, I hate Brooke everyday but today she hit her all time high on my hate meter.  Jeez, what a pathetic, hypocritical shrew!

He didn't say they absolutely wouldn't be having children.  He said, "we probably won't have kids together" which gives me a sliver of hope that a single conversation with Caroline or another "painting" session wouldn't change that to a "will" if she said she wanted to have kids with him.  I think maybe he just didn't feel he had to explain himself or his relationship with Caroline to Brooke being that it's none of her damn business. 

I do think her comments about the age difference got to him a bit but hopefully, he'll shake it off, talk to Caroline and realize the bitch is just jealous and that the age difference between them has no bearing on how he and Caroline feel about each other.

I'm so damn sick of all the hypocrites in this town...especially the ones named Logan.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
I really enjoyed today's show even though I was furious most of the time, due to  the self-important, finger-snapping  (GRRRRRRRR!), egotist that the world DOES NOT revolve around.[burnup]  The worst part is that I think she DID get to Ridge, though he tried to hide it. I think he sort of feared she was right by the time she left, especially about his relationship with Caroline. I hope it does not affect their future even to a small degree.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Alina;
Thank you so much for your answer!
I'm from Sweden and we are some behinde. So i try to catch up as much as i can here and on youtube, specially all things involving Ridge & Caroline. Yay, that gives me hope as well [biggrin] I hope they ends up marrying and have kids together and start their own company. Yeah we sure need a new "painting scene" lol. It's so stupid with the "age thing" i mean it's just a number and it's really about connect with heart and soul. I also hate Brooke, why can't she hook up with a new guy, instead of jumping on already taken. Maybe not much drama BUT at least that would be better then all sleeping around lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 

Why can't B&B let Ridge tell the finger snapper "the only reason I talk to you is because you

are my son's mother! She is delusional . How many times has he refused her advances?

She keeps saying Ridge and her are meant to be together yet she had two children with Eric

Let her go and be a happy family with Eric Sr. and their bratty son pRicky and leave Ridge

alone. She is so cruel ,dismissing  Ridge's feelings for Caroline, as only revenge on pRicky.

Ridge and Caroline share something Brooke never did or ever will  with Ridge, their mutual

love for design. Brooke is so jealous and nicks and picks on nonsense, like music bands-

really? She uses poor little R.J as a pawn ,she is despicable.

After seeing the instagram with TK and Linsey with her baby, I was inspired to think that

when Caroline returns from New York she will have amazing news that she is pregnant with

Ridge's child! I know he said that probably they wouldn't have kids but the operative word was probably... Linsey's baby will debut. Heather has her baby on B&B , why not Linsey?

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #58 
I wish the writers would give Ridge more of a comeback at Brooke and Rick when they are riding him. Today was terrible. Brooke is so insufferable. Finger snapping pain in the butt. He is too polite. How about just a nice big, "Piss off Brooke!"  Too much??

I just hope that when Caroline gets back, CaRidge will pick up where they left off..finding out what each other's favorite band is or favorite ice cream can all come in due time..

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Sharon, Callie, thanks for the background.  The way I see it, even if some break-ups were Ridge's fault, that does not make him responsible for pRicky's psychological issues, Brooke and Eric were the real parents, and Brooke always had the choice of NOT going back to Ridge if THAT was screwing up her son!  Not that I know all the details, but it amazes me that Brooke/Eric/oRicky blame Ridge for EVERYTHING, yet we have only heard reference to pRicky killing Ridge's daughter ONCE in the past year and a half.  That tells me how TIIC want us to view these dynamics, through Brooke's eyes, the woman who slept with all three generations in the family and had kids with, Ridge, Ridge's father, and the sleazy son-in-law, not to mention Ridge's brother, etc., LOL.

I've been watching on and off since the beginning but I read that Ridge took the blame for Rick shooting Grant (another ex-husband of Brooke's) so Prick should be eternally grateful.

I'm probably the only one here who likes Brooke (sort of) but she's probably the biggest ho in daytime and she should never judge anyone's romantic choices. It's not that she slept with that many people, it's the fact that most of them were related to each other or her children!!
Let's see, she married her "destiny"'s father and had 2 kids with him, married both of his half-brothers (Thorne and Nick), had a year-long affair with her daughter's husband and had a daughter with him and when said daughter grew up, Brooke slept with her boyfriend, Oliver!!! (but I guess that can be forgiven because she mistook him for Ridge, lol). There was a flirtation between Brooke and Ridge's son and, of course, her latest betrayal to Katie, getting together and impregnated by her husband.

And who is she to tell Ridge he already has 2 families? How many families does she have with all her baby daddies? She had no problem wanting to create another family when she was pregnant by Bill 2 years ago.

I wish Ridge could have thrown at least one of those things to her face instead of staying silent.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
bluegaze;
I totally agree with you! Why can't Brooke go and be happy with Eric instead. So Ridge & Caroline can be left alone. TK & Katherine don't have much chemistry anyway, so it would not be a good matching. Yeah Linsey should have her baby on B&B. And yeah that would be a great story when she returns back.
Michele & Callie;
Yeah why does Ridge has to be so nice to Brooke all the time?! Would love him to finally tell her "back off"!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
I have watched yesterday's episode over and over again and Ridge's look at the end is not

doubt about Caroline love but annoyance at finger snapper. She is such a manipulative snake ,

suggested he should let Caroline go for Caroline's sake... Ridge should  go to New York

and be with his love and leave all those mad people for a couple of days! Poor little R.J. is only

mentioned when Brooke has nothing else to say... even $Bill is seen more with Will than

Ridge and his young son?!!

Thanks Malin, I think we would make a great writing team for the B&B,LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 

Brooke was very eager to remind Ridge that he already has 2 families but  the fact is he has

four children including the late Phoebe, who BTW  pRicky was responsible in her death.

The iconic Ridge Forrester ,genius , world famous visionary fashion designer and heart throb

lover can not limit himself to only four children. He should have many more and hopefully with

Caroline.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I have watched yesterday's episode over and over again and Ridge's look at the end is not

doubt about Caroline love but annoyance at finger snapper. She is such a manipulative snake ,

suggested he should let Caroline go for Caroline's sake... Ridge should  go to New York

and be with his love and leave all those mad people for a couple of days! Poor little R.J. is only

mentioned when Brooke has nothing else to say... even $Bill is seen more with Will than

Ridge and his young son?!!

Thanks Malin, I think we would make a great writing team for the B&B,LOL

Haha, i would also be VERY annoyed about the fingersnapping. Poor Ridge, his exwife is such a maneater. Yeah i think also he and Caroline should go to New York for a couple of days, just to come away from it all. Brooke use her children to get what she wants, it's sick. Hahaha are you kidding me? We would do the best storylines EVER,LOL. Would love pairing all couples together BUT no man for Brooke,LOL. Yeah Ridge should at least have 6 children. Would absolutely LOVE for him to have children with Caroline (Linsey should bring her baby to B&B) The first Caroline was his true love, so the circle would be closed if they had a family together! [biggrin]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 

"Do you really now know how offensive you are?"  [2fingers]

Offensive - - - thy name is Babbling Boozing Brooke!  She's going to do the "I can have you back just like that" and do the finger snap and call someone else offensive?  I thought my head was going to explode!

Where is Stephanie?  I need someone on the show to call her "The Slut From The Valley"!!

TK was divine!  We saw so many emotions from him about the events going on at FC!  [bowing][love]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
I'd kill to hear Stephanie calling out Brooke!  My favorite line of Stephanie's was her calling Brooke a 'Hoochie-mama"!!!  Still ROFLMAO at that!  If you can find that on youtube, check it out - it'll make your day!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 

Brooke had the audacity to tell Ridge that she doesn't encourage R.J to visit so he wouldn't

lose respect for Ridge ..She is the one who twitched her nose like Samantha on

"Bewitched" at Katie's wedding and fell at home and hit her head while in a drunken stupor

and Ridge is the one R.J. will lose respect for? She is really asking for war and Ridge should

file for full custody! Ridge can handle  Brooke and all those morons with Caroline by his side

creating beautiful designs together by day and making artful lovemaking by night. If Pricky has

mommy and Maya always clucking around him against Ridge I think Pam should step

up and speak on Ridge's behalf  for Stephanie's sake. Eric says he holds no grudges  but he

DOES have grudges against Ridge. I know Susan Flannery is retired but Betty White played

her mother and as far as I know she is still working and should appear as a ghost and raise

some hell  and defend Ridge!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:

Brooke had the audacity to tell Ridge that she doesn't encourage R.J to visit so he wouldn't

lose respect for Ridge ..She is the one who twitched her nose like Samantha on

"Bewitched" at Katie's wedding and fell at home and hit her head while in a drunken stupor

and Ridge is the one R.J. will lose respect for?

That cracked me up - the other day (can't remember the scene) Brooke actually reminded me of Samantha. (I'm a long time Bewitched fan so it kinda freaked me out...)

Quote:
I know Susan Flannery is retired but Betty White played

her mother and as far as I know she is still working and should appear as a ghost and raise

some hell  and defend Ridge!

OMG, I would kill to see TK and Betty White in a scene together!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 

Sharon thanks so much for finding that episode. I loved watching it. Stephanie called Brooke what I am shouting at my

screen when Brooke attacks our Ridge! P.S. Great acting by Susan and Katherine Kelly in those scenes , they must have had lots of

fun taping those episodes. Ridge's responses to Brooke's rants are direct and abundantly clear that she is part of his PAST but

because she is his son's mother and Ridge is a gentlemen, it limits him to deal with her the way she deserves to be handled so

this is where, Stephanie , his daughter comes in . For the past 25 years the elder Stephanie didn't mince words towards Brooke

and told her to her face the BLEEP  that she is and in the future IMO Stephanie's granddaughter should have that pleasure!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #69 
I always loved Stephanie/Brooke fights! One of my favorites is this one where Stephanie calls her a whore and a slut in front of all her lovers/husbands and she doesn't even know about Brooke/Deacon yet! [rofl]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
The Stephanie and Brooke fights are so much fun to watch and satisfying to see Brooke

get what she deserves! I think B&B is missing these dynamics because Brooke can not

keep attacking Ridge and supporting pRicky's  unacceptable behaviour without retaliation!

She accuses Ridge's relationship with Caroline as revenge on pRicky but she is a hyprocrite

because she is the one supporting her CEO obnoxious son just to spite Ridge! Ridge

expresses his contempt for Rick clearly" there's a dog with his head out the window let

him drive"these words are priceless! Brooke has slept with everyone except the mailman

and somehow Ridge is to blame in pRicky's sicko mind. There has to be somehow to tell this

mother and son fiasco duet to crawl under the rocks they came from and it better be

Stephanie because once she realizes that her father is very happy with Caroline ,she will

say to Brooke what Ridge wishes he could  say won't but he is a gentleman.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Does anyone know if Ridge will be on this week or is more of the same old stuff with Maya and Ricky.  Lordy, this is getting tiresome.
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Does anyone know if Ridge will be on this week or is more of the same old stuff with Maya and Ricky.  Lordy, this is getting tiresome.

There are no Ridge spoilers for this week or the next, unfortuantely.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 

It is very unfortunate that there are Ridgeless days ahead but I can tolerate them by

daydreaming that once Ridge shook off the chill and venom that Brooke left behind after

their last encounter, he called ,Kyle, the Forrester jet pilot  and ran out of that snake pit

as fast as his could and took that plane to be with his love Caroline in New York.

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #74 
I've seen spoilers for Ridge the week of April 27th so hopefully we have no more than 1 more week of Ridgeless days and if we're lucky, he'll show up before the end of next week.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
I've seen spoilers for Ridge the week of April 27th so hopefully we have no more than 1 more week of Ridgeless days and if we're lucky, he'll show up before the end of next week.

Why is there so much Ridgless days right now? Do you think it's because of LG's accident? It's SO boring without any of them!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #76 
I think its a combination of LG's accident and TK filming a movie not long ago. Hopefully B&B wants to actually continue CaRidge so they put them on hold until LG returns which is fine with me because I sure do not want to see Ridge romantically involved with anyone else for a long while.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
I think its a combination of LG's accident and TK filming a movie not long ago. Hopefully B&B wants to actually continue CaRidge so they put them on hold until LG returns which is fine with me because I sure do not want to see Ridge romantically involved with anyone else for a long while.

LilBit318,

Thank you so much for your answer!
Oh i see. I'm glad it's not only LG's accident that causes Ridgless days. It's nice that TK is filming a movie, how fun for him [smile] It's also fine with me that they put CaRidge on hold until LG returns, which she have [biggrin]
I agree i can't see Ridge with anybody else then Caroline! They are a power couple. And should compete against Rick & Maya.

Also a quote of what Ridge said:
"I don't want things to end before it hasn't even started" (something like that,LOL)

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #78 
O Ridge, Ridge, wherefore art thou?  Watching it for days on end without Ridge is so boring and uninteresting. I hope we see him soon! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
I loved to hear Caroline say that her and Ridge are hot and heavy! I can't wait to see them

together again. I am hoping that Ridge's absence would be because he is making provisions

to open his own Fashion house. The last time we saw him he told Brooke that he and Caroline

work better when they are left alone... so it would be just awesome when he tells, his loser

father and his loser father's" two favorite people " that he is going to be the competition,that

they beg him on their hands and knees to reconsider.

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
O Ridge, Ridge, wherefore art thou?  Watching it for days on end without Ridge is so boring and uninteresting. I hope we see him soon! 

From the spoilers I've just seen, it looks like we have a storyline coming up really soon that has Ridge upfront & center. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Quote:

From the spoilers I've just seen, it looks like we have a storyline coming up really soon that has Ridge upfront & center. [smile]

Ridge & Caroline would have more storylines if they opened their own fashion house & having a family. This with Brooke telling them what to do and not to do is getti h old and boring.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Quote:

LilBit, that is music to my ears. TK will grace our screens again with his magnificence!

Ridge's absence could lead to so many storylines and one of my favorite would be that after a

lot of soul searching , he tells Eric Sr. that he does not want to have the Forrester last name anymore and is opening his own fashion house, "Ridge and Caroline Designs" LOL[clap]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LilBit, that is music to my ears. TK will grace our screens again with his magnificence!

Ridge's absence could lead to so many storylines and one of my favorite would be that after a

lot of soul searching , he tells Eric Sr. that he does not want to have the Forrester last name anymore and is opening his own fashion house, "Ridge and Caroline Designs" LOL[clap]

Yeah good name! He could pay her back that way, for helping him draw again! [biggrin]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Oh Dear God it has been SO inexcusably and excruciatingly boring to watch the Maya and pRick show lately, or the Whyatt and Nicole show that it is turning into, it is becoming more and more difficult to tune in on Ridge-less days[frown]  So the last few minutes of Thursday's episode seemed like a ray of sunshine on a dreary day!  Seeing Caroline, hearing her concur that she and Ridge ARE hot and heavy, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!  And then she left me intrigued with her precious "you will find out soon enough"...............  I am very tempted to let my imagination run wild, but I will wait it out...... especially knowing that we will have Ridge back this week, not sure about Monday/Tuesday, but we will have him for sure on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday, YAY!!!!!  I am especially looking forward to Friday, yeah, that's the only thing stopping me from going off on the senile Old Buffoon Ass Eric's idiocy [wink]
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #85 
I've heard some viewers speculating by that comment she is expecting Ridges baby. [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
I've heard some viewers speculating by that comment she is expecting Ridges baby. [wink]

Hooooooray that's incredible! ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Well, the thought did cross my mind when Ridge was confronted by the finger snapper, along with a couple of other scenarios that would also thrill me for the time being.  But I will have to appropriately post about that in "spoiler/speculation" folder when I have more time to ramble.

As for today's farce, are TIIC really trying to tell us that Charlie is smarter/more world-wise than Lil pRicky?????????  I mean, did he REALLY figure it out in half a second????????? [rolleyes]

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #88 
That is only viewers guessing. Nothing is definate as far as Caroline expecting. It could be some other reason why she made that comment.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
OhKaye, I confess to be getting old and having hearing problems, but I could swear Lil PRicky blamed his issues today on his mom's scandals and resulting shame, and shockingly, no mention of Ridge[wink]
Not that it will redeem him even a tiny bit in my eyes.

Anxiously awaiting Ridge sighting in tomorrow's show:yay:

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
A Ridge close-up, what a sight for sore eyes [thud] !!!!!!

I can say it every day that I wish he would walk out those FC doors and let pRicky fall on his face, but until that happens, the only thing I can think of, when I see him and pRicky argue, is that Ridge's middle name should be "Self-restraint" and pRicky's should be........ well, I won't spell it out, but you can use your imagination!!

Counting down to tomorrow's, and especially Friday's shows [yippee][yippee]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #91 
Searose, I'll go with asshole!

I love Ridge and Pam scenes. Thank goodness our first glimpse of Ridge in over two weeks wasn't all pRicky all the time. Pass the lemon bars.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Shallow .. but could Ridge have been any sexier eating those lemon bars -  [thud][thud]
I was so stoked seeing TK again - I don't really rem anything else - I'll catch that later. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 

Those sexy and gorgeous eyes were a welcome sight. We need more close ups of TK!

After today's episode, I will repeat my wish that Ridge should be the one to tell Ricky that

Myrna is dishonest and deceptive.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Shallow .. but could Ridge have been any sexier eating those lemon bars -  [thud][thud]
I was so stoked seeing TK again - I don't really rem anything else - I'll catch that later. 

Oh, I also wanna see Ridge eating Lemon Bars, where could I find that? [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Yay!!  Finally!! Not only we get to see Ridge two days in a row but he finally has had enough!  SO glad that he has decided to move on from FC!! I know several of you were hoping for this..I hope he doesn't let his dad talk him out of it...

And by the way B and B, please no more Raya flashbacks..good grief...it's bad enough to have to see them in real time everyday...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!  The two words I have been dying to hear "I QUIT"!!!!!!!!!![clap][yippee][clap][yippee][clap][yippee]

I wish Ridge wasn't such a gentleman to not tell the finger snapping bitch to butt out, but then again, I am glad she got to hear those words for herself!

I hope there is a good showdown tomorrow, with Ridge walking out with his sketch pad and his pride , leaving all the rest of the heads spinning.  Ridge, PLEASE DON'T CHANGE YOUR MIND TOMORROW!!!!!!!!  The old buffoon ass ( the "monkey chasing" comment was just tooooooooo apt) and the mother of his precious son need to be taught a lesson!

Michele, the scene is going to continue tomorrow, making it 3 Ridge days in a row [smile]

Christy, good name, now we need one for his mommy too.  Let's see, Ridge calls her "Logan", how about LOW_ _ _ _ _ ..............?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #97 
Malin, Ridge was eating a lemon bar in the scene with Pam at the end of yesterday's clip.

I wish he'd had something stronger, and liquid, today. Eric is obtuse and oblivious beyond belief. Ridge's self-restraint was admirable, especially since it's pointless to try to make Eric see reason. But in my head I was going take this job and shove it!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #98 
I'm happy to see him finally quit BUT I don't think its going to last. He's going to end up being talked out of it or coming back if he actually makes it out the door.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
That was a thing of beauty and LONG OVERDUE.  If only I actually believed this would stick and that Ridge would actually leave and start his own design house, with Caroline...taking every employee Rick has insulted, with him. [frown] I'll enjoy this however, for however long it lasts!

Christy, I too, was hoping he'd say "take the job and shove it" but "I quit" is better than him taking their shit one more second.  

One of my favorite things was seeing what little use Ridge has for Brooke and her opinions, lol.  Love his dismissiveness and total disregard for little pRicky's mommy!

Eric is a fool and doesn't deserve Ridge and Ridge shouldn't blink twice about the possibility of screwing his "dad" over.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
I loved Ridge's total dismissal of Brooke today & the way he just blew her off as if she weren't even there!!  Bravo!  TK's acting was awesome today - he was on fiyah!  Loved it all - wish the "I quit" would stick but I just don't see it happening.  Maybe for a little while.  I think it is the only way he can really get Eric's attention & show he is serious about this.  Brooke & Eric wear blinders where Rick is concerned.  Great show, great acting by TK, can't wait for tomorrow!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.