Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
SherryPeipelmanMize

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Just missing Ridge, Mr TK, on B&B, He keeps me a viewer. So extremely boring, No Ridge, No CaRidge..What's a girl to do? Cant wait, waiting for Ridge and CaRidge. Never Enough. ❤❤
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I so agree with you Sherry. Ridge/Thorsten has been missed the lost couple of days so has Caridge. But Thorsten K got some well deserved time off. They all need that. He will be back this week
Sonya

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
ladies, CaRidge wedding fills your heart with joy!! I can't stop watching it... its the

perfect thing to tie me over until Ridge returns !!

[dream]

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I agree with you ladies!! Ridge is so missed! The show is not the same without him! The wedding rerun is a wonderful way to tide us over!![wink]I always go back and watch clips that involve Ridge and CaRidge!

Thorsten Kaye has to be the sexiest man alive!!❤️

No lie and this was probably not a wise choice for me, but Sept. 15 CaRidge's wedding night), I had to watch that episode before going to the hospital! I was having a stroke[frown]I wasn't feeling well and knew something was wrong, but I wasn't going to miss it!!! I'm only 45 so I didn't realize that's what was going on! I'm definitely an addict!!!

Anyway, I can't wait til Friday for the ultrasound!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
melanie, I'm sorry that you got such a health scare, are you alright! I hope it wasn't

serious... [wavey1]

Thorsten Kaye has to be the sexiest man alive!!❤️ He is, HE IS!!

... like the Beatles song "Something" something in the way he moves attracts me like

no other actor.....   !!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
melanie, I'm sorry that you got such a health scare, are you alright! I hope it wasn't

serious... [wavey1]

Thorsten Kaye has to be the sexiest man alive!!❤️ He is, HE IS!!

... like the Beatles song "Something" something in the way he moves attracts me like

no other actor.....   !!

Thank you! I am fine! I am very fortunate! The stroke was brought on by stress because I'm pretty healthy! I guess I need to stop stressing so much!

Anyway, I am so in love with Ridge and Thorsten!! ❤️❤️Oh absolutely agree about the song[wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I read an article about Caroline possibly falling for a changed Thomas. I think if she does end up with him I will most likely quit watching B&B. I can keep up with only Ridge here by watching clips and not have to watch all the other nonsense I don't want to see. Hopefully this is only rumors and not going to happen but I have my doubts as well when it comes to Bell and keeping CaRidge a couple.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
LilBit, would you please name the source or the magazine where you read the article?  I hope it is a source that is considered "official" per board rules, because I don't want my blood pressure to go up on rumors.  Thanks.

In the mean time, this is what I think:  It is a soap, and Bell is not the only one who would break up a couple that has such an amazing chemistry and a great s/l going.  If Caroline falls for her rapist, she will be dead-to-me!  I can not imagine ANY woman falling for any other man after being with TK's Ridge (in that regard, with all due respect to Ron Moss, since I did not watch before TK, I could care less what RM's Ridge's history was). 

BUT........ here is the big BUT for me:  We are fortunate for the hard work, commitment and generosity of this board's mods that they put Ridge clips up for us to enjoy over and over, but I would not stop watching the show as long as TK is on.  Because as a loyal fan of an actor who puts his heart and soul in every scene, I feel I owe him at least that much, to do my share to keep the ratings up while he is playing Ridge.  If you don't want to watch, that is your choice, but one can always record the shows and then FF everything that is non-Ridge [wink]

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I doubt its official ... It's not SOD ... It's from Celebs News.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
LilBit...the operative word is "possibly"  but if it happens... it is Caroline's loss ! The

thought of Caroline and toommy is REVOLTING!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318

Not reliable at all, just like most of those blogs.

There is a spoiler for next week that Caroline sees a gentler side to Thomas, they probably saw that and made an article out of it.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
thanks Callie... you have made my day! [clap][wavey1]

I couldn't focus on my work yesterday at the thought that Caroline possibly would

break Ridge's heart ... and mine too... seeing him in such pain![worried]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318

Not reliable at all, just like most of those blogs.

There is a spoiler for next week that Caroline sees a gentler side to Thomas, they probably saw that and made an article out of it.
  So it is more of a speculation, and not a spoiler!  Thank the Soap Gods, for now [wink]

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Yeah, I never said it was a spoiler. Just trying to be prepared because I never see B&B keep any couple together. Heck even Eric and Stephanie had their breakups.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Stephanie and Eric never had the chemistry  OF Ridge and Caroline!

That couple or any other can not  compare to the sensuality of CaRIDGE!  I

understand some struggles in the CaRIDGE relationship have to happen because all

relationships experience valleys and mountains but the importance is they celebrate

reaching the mountain summit together in love and making lots of love so when their

love is put to the test by the darkness of the valleys... they will prevail ... because 

their love is nurturing and extraordinary !

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I totally agree no other couple has/had the chemistry on B&B as do CaRidge but I still expect the usual from Bell.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Stephanie and Eric never had the chemistry  OF Ridge and Caroline!

That couple or any other can not  compare to the sensuality of CaRIDGE!  I

understand some struggles in the CaRIDGE relationship have to happen because all

relationships experience valleys and mountains but the importance is they celebrate

reaching the mountain summit together in love and making lots of love so when their

love is put to the test by the darkness of the valleys... they will prevail ... because 

their love is nurturing and extraordinary !

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!

That's my wish!!!❤️

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.