Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Will be on Oprah tomorrow, just in case someone didn't know.  I know there are fans here.  I think Alina is one?  Or may be you were talking about Rick Hearst.  Or both.  Can't remember for sure

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Will be on Oprah tomorrow, just in case someone didn't know.  I know there are fans here.  I think Alina is one?  Or may be you were talking about Rick Hearst.  Or both.  Can't remember for sure

Kathy and I saw him mmmffftyy years ago at a Toys for Tots concert - when he was performing, we walked out because the screaming/shrieking from the audience was so loud (you would have thought he was the Beatles or something!) that was all we could hear.  We never would have walked out on the Beatles .

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:

I wish that i had Jesse girl.lol.I hear that song on the radio alot.Now Rick Hearst i Love.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:

LMAO! I doubt it Searose....Alina is only a Fahn of The Mahn! hahahaha  I was a fan of RS back in the day....wayyyyyyyyy back.  But I think you're thinking of when he performed at the Emmy's the year we all went and Crystal kept teasing me about Rick Springfield. LOL

Thanks Fil!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Christy, we could NEVER walk out on The Beatles

Sandi, I can't remember who, but I do remember someone being RS fan.  I think Alina may have mentioned RH, for some reason, I think she did.  If she didn't, then I will have to splash some cold water on my face to stop imagining things, LOL.
BTW, The Mahn is permanently holding the # 1 spot on my list, though I do have some .....distant..... 2nds and 3rds and so on 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.