Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I know most people here don't care what is happening to anyone in PV as long as the scenes don't involve Zach, and on most days, I really don't care either, LOL.  But in the middle of this week's Zach-scarcity, I start wondering about Annie and her craziness.  There have been so many WTFs in the dialogs recently, that I wonder if there will be whitewash of her story, just like they did with baby-maiming witch two years ago. 

For instance, why did Adam say that Annie's first husband tried to take Emma away from her(implying that's why she ran)?  Annie ran with Emma because the sicko was.... just that, a SICKO! 

Why did Annie say to Liza "everyone thinks I did all that to hang on to Ryan, but I really did it to hang on to Emma"?  She killed Richie because he blackmailed her with the info that she tricked Ryass into getting her pregnant (by hiding the info about his non-procedure).  That had nothing to do with Emma, and everything to do with Annie's obsession with Lord Lavery and wanting to hang on to the supposedly ideal life they had.  Unless, they suddenly want to claim that Ryass would have taken Emma away from a then perfectly sane (on the surface, at least) Annie?  Nah, they would never taint the saint of PV like that!  But I digress.  I am just tired of Annie's craziness being dragged on and on.  Either make her well, or lock her up. Her story is not nearly as entertaining as JFAP, nor does she invoke much sympathy from the viewers. 

How old is Annie, exactly?  Yesterday, she said, "when we were young" in reference to her testifying and getting him locked up.  OK, so does that mean she was in high school, or in her teens, at the most 20, at the time?  Richie got a seven year sentence, but HE GOT OFF EARLY FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR!  So, may be he served six years max?  Emma was already about five when Richie came out.  Annie had used "donation" because she was unable to conceive after getting married.  Was all that happening subsequent to Richie going to prison?  Is Annie really in her twenties????????  Now teaming up with a MUCH older Adam, whose grandchildren are teenagers now?

Of course, Annie/Adam teaming up is probably not what it seems to be, I am sure one of the two happens to be the real killer, and is using the other to get off.  (Adam was in a drug induced daze at the time, HE could have killed Stuart, and Annie was..... Annie, so SHE could have done it too).  But I really don't care to watch Annie/Adam/Liza vs Ryass/Aidiot/Erica go on and on for the rest of the summer!

Speaking of JFAP, I think she is overdue for a visit!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
From your lips, Searose...

I would love to have Janet back, involved in her "sweet, little Amanda's" life.  What wonderful havoc she could wreak for the residents of Pine Valley!  Especially if she found out that she has a grandson!  I miss Janet!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Of course, Annie/Adam teaming up is probably not what it seems to be, I am sure one of the two happens to be the real killer, and is using the other to get off.  (Adam was in a drug induced daze at the time, HE could have killed Stuart, and Annie was..... Annie, so SHE could have done it too).  But I really don't care to watch Annie/Adam/Liza vs Ryass/Aidiot/Erica go on and on for the rest of the summer!

A-fucking-men on both counts. Annie is just so utterly and gratuitously ruined as a character for me that I really can't watch her scenes any more without a huge sense of unease, which means I don't pay very close attention to them, so I appreciated the detail in your post. To continue the crazy and hook it up with Adam of all people? If there is any hope of salvaging her at all I think Scott would have been a much better choice to pair her with.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I guess for me Annie is just over. They have ruined her beyond repair and now all you can do is doubt her sanity and her motives. When you look at all the craziness including stabbing Erica there's no excuses for me anymore no matter how troubled her past. If they gave her an actual diagnosis of a treatable...with meds mental disorder...maybe.

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Do they think anyone really cares? 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.