Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Why would these new writers use a scene so similar to young Alex & his mom?  Don't tell me we are going to suffer through Annie's memories of her mom falling to her death.....

Of course the fast forward button will be getting a workout.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Well, I'm thinking someone falls to their death.  I never gave the similarities to Zach and his mom a thought, but I guess I should have.

But after Annie's first visit to her dad it got the feeling it had something to do w/ a child.  But obviously it has something to do with her mother too.

Believe it or not I am actually interested in this story.  But then again I have been interested in other stories too, but then they drag them out or screw them up somehow and I lose interest.
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I just don't get it.   They dump people because the have too many characters and then they bring on Annie's dad, Krystal's new bartender, etc.   I do think I heard Annie mention something about a brother.    Not that I really care. 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
To me Annie's father just feels like a less psycho, physically (as opposed to the other kind) deaf version of Zach's father. While Kendall and Zach are so doing a rehash of the summer of surrogacy secret thing with the Spike treatment secret.  As far as I can see there is zero evidence McTavish has even left the building.  Esensten/Brown have brought nothing new or improved to the AMC table -- nothing. But that's not because they are deliberately copying McTavish. It's because they have a very similar sweat-no-details, mayhemistic, baby-endangering, character-trashing style as McTavish. In fact, considering some of the truly sick-ass vampire stuff they came up with on PC, and the massacre with which they "ended" Loving (a show who cancellation also upset me), I've always considered McTavish a step up from them.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
To me Annie's father just feels like a less psycho, physically (as opposed to the other kind) deaf version of Zach's father. While Kendall and Zach are so doing a rehash of the summer of surrogacy secret thing with the Spike treatment secret.  As far as I can see there is zero evidence McTavish has even left the building.  Esensten/Brown have brought nothing new or improved to the AMC table -- nothing. But that's not because they are deliberately copying McTavish. It's because they have a very similar sweat-no-details, mayhemistic, baby-endangering, character-trashing style as McTavish. In fact, considering some of the truly sick-ass vampire stuff they came up with on PC, and the massacre with which they "ended" Loving (a show who cancellation also upset me), I've always considered McTavish a step up from them.

Wow Kathy, that is a pretty depressing thought.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:

Shit.........just get me a gun.....will ya!!!  Or a rope and ladder.  That'll do too. End this misery......PLEASE!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:

I hear you Kathy,and i am not a happy camper about it either.Speaking of PC and the sick-ass vampire stuff,even today when the song "Tainted Love" comes on i can't listen to it,reminds me too much of all that and Caleb.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.