Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I am so tired of perfect, amazing, wonderful, cool Reese and her " it's all about me"  attitude... " I could have died....Zach saved my life"

Hey, I don't blame her for having a little zing for her rugged, sexy future brother in law, but I am so tired of Pratt propping Reese in our face!

Loved Zach and Erica today, 1/21!  But I am beginning to think Pratt is a prick!

Loved Ryan remembering Gillian

A lot of anvils with that eclipse at the end of today's show!?!??  Hmm, maybe I am reading to much into it!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFoxS
I am so tired of perfect, amazing, wonderful, cool Reese and her " it's all about me"  attitude... " I could have died....Zach saved my life"

Hey, I don't blame her for having a little zing for her rugged, sexy future brother in law, but I am so tired of Pratt propping Reese in our face!

Loved Zach and Erica today, 1/21!  But I am beginning to think Pratt is a prick!

Me too,loved Zach&Erica today.Zach looks BEAUTIFULL even when he is alseep.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Here is what shocked me:  Ryan remembers who Gillian is?  I mean, the little fucker has been so confused the past two years about who he loves   I know there is so much similarity in Josh/Gillian deaths and the heart transplants, but what bugs me the most is, why is the prick spending so much time at the hospital?  After the way he SO rudely refused to help Zach with the business, and "warned" Zach to stay away from his family, why is he spending so much time with Zach's wife?  Oh yeah, he still has a thing for Zach's wife, I guess.

Mary, Zach DID look BEAUTIFUL when he was sleeping 

Reply with quote  #4 

May I ask where my post went? I said nothing that should have had it removed.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheus1816

I didn't see it, but if it got removed then it must have said something derogatory about our beloved Zach/TK and that is just simply unacceptable and if that's the case, then I'm glad it got removed before I saw it because that would have pissed me the fuck off. This is the "THORSTEN KAYE" website and we're here to show our love and support for this utterly amazing mahn, not to have to defend him. Hope that helps.

Thanks Fil!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheus1816

I sent you a PM.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I disliked Reese before she ever showed up......it's that aversion I have to things being shoved down my throat.
Then they kept touting the "groundbreaking lesbian love story".  That quickly changed to "this year's bitch in heat lusting after Zach".
I just want the simpering, fawning bitch the fuck off my screen.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

The sooner that BitchBianca and uncoolReese fly back on that one way ticket to Paris the better. Poor Zach having to put up with them.

Ande
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.