Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Ladies,  Kendall and Zach were #6 in the top 10 couples. I have never seen them so low on the totem pole, what happened.!!!!! They are both #5 in the top 5 Actors and Actresses, which they have been before now. There must be a bunch of people who went off them. Maybe it goes with the low ratings of the show, but thats hardly the actors' fault.

Take care,
Enis 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I saw that Enis & it's very depressing.  Please ladiez, this should never happen to TK or AM & they deserve to be much higher!  Get out the vote & support our guy!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
It's the Greenlee redemption wagon that is causing the show's low ratings and taking everyone, the actors included, down with them. Yes, we have to keep voting diligently especially now to keep TK and AM in the top five and Zendall as the only couple from AMC that has been in the top five all along. TIIC have been warned for the past month that the propping of Greenlee as well as all the Laverys, Spike included, on the backs of Zach and Kendall  as well as resurrecting the failed BO s/l would bring the show to its knees. Well unfortunately the predictions are coming true and the actors are getting hit in the polls. 

TK and AM and Zendall have been the only ones from AMC that have been in the top five of the polls and we have to make sure that they remain there. If that is not telling TPTB who are the only ones carrying the show, I don't know what can. Keeping Zen apart in this Greenlee redemption s/l was a big mistake and it is not only the justice seeking plots that are backfiring.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.