Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Was Megan Mc., AKA "The Hack", writing when TK first came to the show and the Maria and Zach s/l took off?? 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

McHack started writing for AMC this time in the Summer of 2003 - I believe it was right around the time when Bianca was raped.  So yes, she was around during the Zach-Maria stuff.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

McHack started writing for AMC this time in the Summer of 2003 - I believe it was right around the time when Bianca was raped.  So yes, she was around during the Zach-Maria stuff.

Well that's interesting 'cause it seems he had more substantial and meaty material to work with way back when, which lead me to believe Megan M. wasn't around just then.  Something happened along the way.   Oh well.....doesn't matter anymore.  New writers are coming in and I HOPE they remedy this entire issue.  They had better.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Her storylines are all over the map.  There have been some that were very good, a lot that is mediocre, and then some real stink balls.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Its my understanding that the Head Writer dictates the storylines and then the writers do the daily shows.  I would think that a collaboration might be wiser in the beginning - getting fresh ideas for a daily show - year in and year out - would take a major imagination.

Ande
Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I would tend to agree, Bonnie.  Having one person churn out all the storylines for years just seems like burnout waiting to happen.  Especially since different writers have different strengths (action, drama, romance, etc).  Having multiple people with varying strengths would make for a much more fresh and well-rounded show.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.