Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
So I was just wondering . . . were the scenes of Patrick and Marty, after he was shot, their last scenes on the show??  Did they have scenes with any other characters before they rode off into the sunset??  Did other people know Patrick was alive??

Thanks!!

June

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
No, they didn't have scenes with any other characters before they rode off into the sunset. Patrick came to in the ambulance with Marty after he had already been pronounced dead by police EMTs. Nobody could know that Patrick was alive so Marty faked his death certificate (off screen) and kept him hidden. Here are some clips of the last scenes:

Patrick is alive - 1
Patrick is alive - 2
Patrick is alive - 3

Nobody knew Patrick was alive until after they were in Ireland. Then Marty wrote to Nora not long after that and basically admitted iit - Nora told Bo and they decided to keep it secret.. As soon as P&M were gone, I stopped watching the show but AFAIK that's the way it remained for years.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Christy!!

It was watching those clips yesterday that made me ask the question.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything in between those clips.

Thanks again,

June

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.