Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
jpdp01

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Okay, I hope that you don't get upset but I don't have the date of the clip I am curious about. I thought I could weed through the ones of late and find it but I guess I am missing something and with my schedule, I haven't been consistently watching.

I thought I had caught ALL of the clips from Nov 05 until recent but apparently, I missed one. On Soap Net whenever they talk about AMC they show a clip of Kendall crying in the tub and Zach walking up to her putting his arms around her. Has that been recent? Why was she crying? You don't have to post the clip, just wanted to know what time frame I would go to find it.

Thanks in advance for any help...curiousity got the best of me.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Kendall was crying because Simone had just died.

I believe the date the episode aired was Dec 11 2006. 

Hope this helps.

jpdp01

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks - I will check it out. I don't know how I missed that. The little clip on Soap Net is so sweet. Once again, thanks.

ETA: okay, that is the clip that I couldn't get to load and so around the holidays when I was short on time, I didn't fumble with it. Today it took me 3 times to get it to load but WHEW was it worth it. Gosh, that was one of the most intimate scenes minus the sex that I have ever seen on soaps. She looked like a lost little girl when she turned around in tub and looked up at him. He is so good at this role - whew is all I have to say.

cholietrudeau

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Where is the Dec.11 2006 clip located because I can't find it.

jpdp01

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cholietrudeau

Where is the Dec.11 2006 clip located because I can't find it.

The day I had questions about this, it happened to be in this area. You will likely have to just flip through the pages and find it that way. Good luck. It really is a precious, intimate little scene that doesn't need any words to see the love between Zach and Kendall.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.