Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Promo is quite the bitch and so is Thomass!!!

https://instagram.com/p/50J_7sEdYM/

That better be a Th-ASS daydream cause if it's not...Caroline will join promo and Th-ASS in the category. Monday's preview is inappropriate enough.

I can see from the promo that TK is going to rip my heart out very soon!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Here's the longer version.

I don't think it's a dream, B&B doesn't usually do misleading promos.

I sure hope that Caroline rejects him because she doesn't want him and not because "it's not right".

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Lord, the longer one has even more ICK! Adding insult to injury, looks like Brooke is twisting the knife in Ridge's back!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the promo... I am NOT a Maya fan, but she does look beautiful!!

Caroline in her short robe on the couch, letting Thomas rub her legs is disgusting, but him trying to 'jump her bones' is even more disgusting!  [shock]

If the writers are breaking CaRidge up for good, even though they never really had many scenes together (because of LG's accident), I guess it is best to just do it quickly - like tearing off a bandaide...  and once again - GAWD I HATE THIS SHOW!!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
I've never been the bright-side-looking type,  but I'd say it looks like we are in for a great Ridge scene.

Plus a bunch of really nasty shit that I'm pissed off about in advance.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I've never been the bright-side-looking type,  but I'd say it looks like we are in for a great Ridge scene.

Plus a bunch of really nasty shit that I'm pissed off about in advance.

Thorsten is always the bright side lol!

Yeah, I don't look forward to seeing Ridge betrayed and crushed but I do look forward to seeing TK kill those scenes!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
And we all know who's gonna be there to comfort Ridge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I may be in denial but I'm thinkin Caroline will kick ThomASS where the sun don't

shine and not betray Ridge and prove her love  to Ridge by wanting to have his baby...

and she told Ridge on Thursday that he wasn't going to lose her, just before they had

that wonderful afternoon interlude of lovemaking!

LilBit ,as much as I dislike Katie after she manipulated $bill to punch Ridge's

gorgeous  face, I would prefer her to finger snapper as comfort for Ridge, which will not

be necessary, Caroline will be faithful !!!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I hope your right but I think we're heading for another pairing of Bridge in the not too far away future.  [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
LilBit, are you thinking a pairing of Brid, I can't even write it!!... because TK said that

he wanted more scenes with KKL?

I mean how can picking up Brooke and twirling her around in the office have the same

eroticism as Ridge with Caroline???

It is just not there and besides B&B still has not delivered the sculpture and abstract

CaRidge love scenes.... we have patiently endured through the Maya revelation and

now pompASS ThomASS is threatening everything! I won't allow it!!!!! LOL

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

I may be in denial but I'm thinkin Caroline will kick ThomASS where the sun don't

shine and not betray Ridge... she told Ridge on Thursday that he wasn't going to lose her, just before they had

that wonderful afternoon interlude of lovemaking! 

....Caroline will be faithful !!!!

Bluegaze, Not to rain on your parade, but as much as I admire your optimism, Caroline telling Ridge that he's not going to lose her is pretty much the death knell on that relationship. You can almost bet on it. I hate that this is happening.  TK is already breaking my heart and even more than Caroline leaving him for his a$$hat son, seeing him with Brooke will kill.
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I've always liked Brooke from the beginning of B&B. Never was much of a fan of Tridge. I do think Brooke has gone a little overboard over the years but I still like her. I thought she and TK had some chemistry when he first appeared on B&B so I would like to see them do more scenes together. Don't get me wrong, I love Caridge and hate to see it end but being a longtime viewer I really don't expect Bell to keep them as a couple. If they do stay together, that's wonderful and I will enjoy every minute of it but if he does end up back in Brookes arms, that will be ok with me also.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Brooke has done so many misdeeds that I can't count but saying that she was o.k. with

Ridge being target practice for her spawn and claiming she could have him back by

snapping her fingers ,is just too, too much insufferable for me!!!!

I know she has to have a man because she is the diva of the show but now there is

Thorne...

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I've said this so many times before that I feel almost stupid writing it again, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .....ANYBODY but Brooke!!! I just can't stand that tramp, and don't want her anywhere near Ridge ever again![Smiley-Begging]
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Just look at it like this for whoever Ridge ends up with ... as long as TK gets airtime, I don't care who hes with. I only want Ridge on my tv screen when I'm watching B&B. [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Alina, Callie, thanks for posting the promo.  This is SO NOT GOOD [rolleyes]  Why is she gently telling him "I can't" if she really doesn't want it?  Why isn't she pushing him off with both her hands on his face and saying "how dare you" if she really doesn't want it?????  I am about to lose my breakfast here [burnup]

Alina, Christy, pah, ITA with every word you all said.  It will be painful to watch, but one thing we can count on is how TK will have us glued to the screen!  Just one thing to add (though I am repeating myself because I have already said it a while back), that just because TK wants to have more scenes with KKL does not mean TPTB have to let the finger snapper slither into his bed.  They can write other things to put these two characters to have scenes together.  In fact, as horridly bad as the finger snapper has been lately, the one satisfaction I can get even after Caroline breaks Ridge's heart is watching him AGAIN turn the finger snapper away!  Thorne is a free man since Taylor told us they are not together any more.  Finger snapper should go comfort him, not Ridge [rolleyes]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Caroline telling Ridge that he's not going to lose her is pretty much the death knell on that relationship. You can almost bet on it. 
BINGO!!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.