Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Ladies, I owe all of you an apology, yesterday and today I just found my Private Message screen. If it hadn't been for Kathy PMing me about the Guestbook, I'd never have known about it. I've spent an hour reading them all (or most of them).  I am so sorry that I haven't answered all your questions, you must have thought me so rude for not replying, talk about computer illiterate. When you were talking about PM, I thought you meant regular e-mail.

Anyway, I have one more question, how do I know if I get a PM, does it pop up anywhere, or do I have to check my PM screen.

Thanks, and again I'm so sorry, God talk about embarassing.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
OMG Enis!!  I am hysterial laughing here!!  I thought I was bad.  LOL!!!

I know when I get a PM it is when I click on the Message Board and a box pops up telling me I have a message.  I click "ok" and get my message.  When you want to send one to someone you click on their name and select "send a PM".

Hope this helps.

June

P.S.  I'll try sending you one to see if it works for you.  If you don't reply, don't worry . . . you probably never saw it.  LOL!!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Enis, when you get a new PM, the "Welcome Enis" text over the top right of the board will have a notification next to it whenever you get a PM to let you know you have one (or more) PM's you haven't read. Like this:

Welcome Enis- Control Panel - 1 New | Logout | Search | New Posts

You can also change your settings in your control panel to get a pop up message when you get a PM, or to get the notification via email. Just check the appropriate box.

[ ] Receive email notification of new private messages:
[ ] Show new private message notification popup:

Hope this helps!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.