Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
OMG - Soapnet has switched Port Charles to one hour at 5 a.m. on Sunday mornings...
We FINALLY get to the wedding with Raef and his beloved... while going down the aisle, Alison realizes that Raef is her BROTHER!!??? EEEWWWWW! The two of them have already slept together - WHY did they wait so long to go there??? You could have knocked me over with a feather!! :-(
Please tell me it isn't true and the resident vampire is responsible!!!!!
Thanks!!
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

It isn't true and the resident vampire is responsible!!!

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks, Cheri! I can always count on you being the Port Charles chief resident historian...
gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Okay -- I don't know what happened out this way -- but there was no Port Charles on AT ALL! I checked the online Guide and it wasn't listed, so I just manually set my DVR for the time that Soapnet had listed on their Montain Time Zone online schedule. Well, no PC, instead I got an episode of OLTL from last week!! UGGH! Wish they wouldn't keep changing this schedule. Can anyone tell me what I missed -- anything that has to do with Ian, Lucy and Kevin -- don't care about the other characters. Thanks so much.
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Gwennie -- I'm in the Central Time Zone and it was on here at 5:00 a.m. My cableguide wasn't updated with PC until Saturday, so you might have to do some adjusting.

It was mostly the wedding... here's a brief clip I made from this episode that's on YouTube:

(It's the very last scene -- you've probably seen the others recently.)

After Alison cancelled the wedding, Caleb married Elizabeth over Lucy's protests. Afterwards Lucy was talking to Ian about it and Kevin interrupted their conversation. Ian stormed out looking for Caleb and Lucy went to the Lighthouse with Kevin, where they continued to disagree. In the meantime, Ian showed up at Caleb's loft and found Elizabeth there alone. Lucy had not told Ian that Elizabeth was a vampire, and he tried to help her when she pretended to be sick. Instead, she bit him. (Argh! Amazing just how pissed that STILL makes me). I don't have that scene clipped on YouTube, but it is in my Ian MVid if you want to watch it:

And that's how the episode ended. (And why I have such extreme distrust of the new writers headed for AMC.)

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri
Gwennie -- I'm in the Central Time Zone and it was on here at 5:00 a.m. My cableguide wasn't updated with PC until Saturday, so you might have to do some adjusting.

It was mostly the wedding... here's a brief clip I made from this episode that's on YouTube:

(It's the very last scene -- you've probably seen the others recently.)

After Alison cancelled the wedding, Caleb married Elizabeth over Lucy's protests. Afterwards Lucy was talking to Ian about it and Kevin interrupted their conversation. Ian stormed out looking for Caleb and Lucy went to the Lighthouse with Kevin, where they continued to disagree. In the meantime, Ian showed up at Caleb's loft and found Elizabeth there alone. Lucy had not told Ian that Elizabeth was a vampire, and he tried to help her when she pretended to be sick. Instead, she bit him. (Argh! Amazing just how pissed that STILL makes me). I don't have that scene clipped on YouTube, but it is in my Ian MVid if you want to watch it:

And that's how the episode ended. (And why I have such extreme distrust of the new writers headed for AMC.)

Thanks for the update, Cheri. I appreciate catching bits of the action from your YouTube Videos (have I told you lately how much I appreciate all your Ian clips?). I am going to figure out the new times this weekend -- don't want to miss any more of Ian than I have too, especially since this next arch is where Ian and Lucy get together.

I understand your distrust of the new writers -- I am still holding my breath, but not feeling very good about it since the last few episodes of AMC have been total crap. Thank God for TK he saves that show daily, and is the only reason I -- along with thousands --watch.

Thanks again,
Gwennie
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.